Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

By Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

20

243 9 0
By Yun_Rei

Jiang Yi spent the last day of the weekend in the hospital.

During the day, Ning Wenyin would come over to deliver meals to her and Jiang Qionghua. At night, Jiang Qionghua stayed in the hospital to accompany her. However, Jiang Qionghua is very busy at work. Basically, he will receive a call every other time, and then he will start processing work.

Jiang Yi couldn't move with one hand, and couldn't play competitive games at all. Most of the time, she had to watch TV or read novels in bed.

After struggling through the first day, on Monday, the doctor put a cast on Jiang Yi's fractured left hand. Now Zi Jiang Yi felt even more uncomfortable. After the cast, she felt that nothing was fragrant when she was eating.

Today is a working day, Jiang Qionghua is going to work, and Ning Wenyin comes to take care of her during the day. In the evening, Ning Wenyin brought Jiang Yi a meal. Seeing that Jiang Yi, who was in plaster, couldn't even eat food, she simply fed her.

Jiang Yi was so embarrassed to let her feed, and quickly shook his head and refused: "No, no, I can eat Aunt Ning!"

Ning Wenyin picked up the bowl and watched her poking a small table full of rice grains. She took a spoonful of rice and brought it to her mouth: "Okay, I used to feed the food. The children's family. Yes, don't be shy."

"Open your mouth, ah."

Seeing her resolute attitude, Jiang Yi opened his mouth: "Ah..."

While feeding her, Ning Wenyin smiled and said: "You can feed her better than Hao, she... I was ill when I was a child. If I didn't feed her and coax her to take medicine, she wouldn't be able to take it. I still love it. Cry, if it hurts, I will cry for a long time."

Hey, it sounds cute.

Jiang Yi casually echoed: "Children are more crying."

Ning Wenyin smiled and asked her: "Was Xiaoyi like this when he was a child?"

Jiang Yi shook his head: "No, I don't cry." When she was a child, she was an adult with an 18-year-old soul, so she wouldn't cry easily.

Ning Wenyin laughed: "So Xiaoyi is a strong child." Ning Wenyin said, and sighed: "And he was also very brave and kind. What happened the last two days, if you didn't save Hao, it might be possible. Cha Cha will be knocked down by a horse and be injured. Just thinking about it, Auntie feels very scared."

Ning Wenyin paused and looked at Jiang Yi very seriously: "Auntie is really grateful to you for being able to save Hao in the crisis."

Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed by her saying: "Aunt Ning, you don't need to thank me. This is my instinct...Instinct...Instinct..." Besides, this kind of reaction is common to most people.

Ning Wenyin sighed: "Although he said that, it was because Xiaoyi was originally a brave and kind person."

Jiang Yi smiled shyly: "Aunt Ning, if you say that, I'm going to be ashamed."

Ning Wenyin scoffed at her: "Then your face is so thin. If you just tell the truth, you will blush."

Jiang Yi felt that his ears were going to be hot, and he lowered his head embarrassedly: "Well... if anyone is praised by a big beauty like me, that's all the reaction is good. You still feed me, it's not that much. Sorry."

Jiang Yi paused and said very sincerely: "Aunt Ning, you are really a good-natured fairy." To be honest, Jiang Yi felt that if it hadn't been for Ning Wenyin's tireless visit to the hospital in the past few months, and her In communication, Jiang Yi doesn't really want to recognize Jiang Qionghua.

After all, Jiang Yi felt that Jiang Qionghua might not want to recognize her that much either. The best way to deal with her and Jiang Qionghua is for Jiang Qionghua to give her a sum of money to buy out their blood relationship, while Jiang Yi took the money and made self-reliance and broke up with the Jiang family.

But Ning Wenyin felt that she hadn't split up yet, and that the children were not safe outside. She and her mother had been persuading her. Jiang Yi decided to go to Jiang's house and stay until the age of twenty, so that the two women could rest assured.

If she hadn't come to Jiang's house, had stayed in the village in the city, hadn't met Jiang Siyu, she would have never met her own death ending.

Thinking of this, Jiang Yi has a snack.

She took a meal with the spoon Ning Wenyin handed over, and after hesitating for a while, she asked cautiously: "Although I think my mother is a person, he is impatient, his brain circuits are also very strange, and he is very domineering president, but Seriously, she is still a nice person."

"What did she say... she's quite responsible. She's pretty good, and she's doing her best to you... So Aunt Ning, have you ever thought about marrying her?"

Jiang Yike hasn't forgotten her and Jiang Siyu's settings. In order to hold back her own life, she decided to save the country again.

Ning Wenyin paused, and looked at Jiang Yi gently and tenderly: "Why does Xiaoyi think this way?" Well, all the urges for marriage are urged on her.

Jiang Yi paused, and suddenly he could not think of Ning Wenyin's perfunctory words. In fact, she didn't want to perfuse Ning Wenyin. She thought about it for a while, and then slowly said, "I just think that she should be responsible for being with you. Aren't you alone with Jiang Siyu? Let her help you share some of the responsibilities."

Ning Wenyin sighed and said to Jiang Yi very seriously: "Xiaoyi...I used to have an unhappy marriage, so I think marriage is not a necessity for me. And now I and you Mom gets along very well, and I don't want to change the status quo for the time being."

"As for Chacha... Chacha, I didn't have a hard time taking her with him. On the contrary, because of Chacha, I feel that my life has become very good."

Jiang Yi thought of her mother, and her tone was a little low: "My mother said something similar to me." When she was a child, she saw her mother alone taking her so hard, and she also advised her mother not to worry about her, and simply liked the one next door. Her Sanda coach is getting together.

Her mother is an orphan, and Jiang Yi is her mother's only relative in this world. Jiang Yi can realize how important she is to herself, but hopes she will be happy.

But my mother didn't think so. She never felt that Jiang Yi was her drag. On the contrary, she felt that Jiang Yi was a gift from God.

Jiang Yi also thinks that her mother is the happiness that God has given her, so she will work hard to live well.

However, human thoughts cannot be speculated at will. The biggest variable is the human mind. She knew that she might not be able to persuade Ning Wenyin and Jiang Qionghua to get married.

Forget it, the method is always more difficult than the difficulty. It's not a problem to die at the age of twenty. At least she knows when she died, and can live freely for the next four years, just like the hero in "Big Fish"!

Jiang Yi quickly cheered up and said, "Okay! As long as Aunt Ning is happy!"

Ning Wenyin smiled: "Of course, I am happy every day. But if Xiaoyi thinks of her mother, she can also let Aunt Ning hug her. Although Aunt Ning is not Xiaoyi's mother, she can also give it to Xiaoyi. Yi is a little comforting."

Jiang Yi nodded, and said sincerely: "Okay."

At this moment, the door of the ward was pushed open. Jiang Si Hao, carrying a schoolbag, walked in.

Jiang Yi looked at her, and his heart began to grow furry, thinking that he would come if he really didn't want to see anyone.

Ning Wenyin turned his head and saw Jiang Sirai's soft smile: "Hailai is here too? Are you worried about Xiaoyi?"

Jiang Siji glanced at the situation on the sickbed, and felt a little uncomfortable seeing his mother feeding Jiang Yi. She paused, carrying her schoolbag and said, "Well. Today I went to Class B to ask about my homework, and brought Jiang Yi the homework after class. She just transferred to school, and the progress is a little bad."

Jiang Yi sitting on the hospital bed widened his eyes. She looked at Jiang Sirai's schoolbag, and thought: Does Jiang Sirai hate me very much?

Jiang Sirai doesn't like her at all but hates her, right? Right?

Otherwise, how can a normal person bring homework to a fractured person!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.4K 65
Kamado Y/N, that's the name given to her. She's the younger twin sister of Kamado Nezuko and the younger sister of Kamado Tanjiro. Unlike her twin wh...
3.5K 66 10
闪婚对象是兔子 Author:沐枫轻年 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7767705 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/281747.html Tang Xiaoxing was selected into the n...
6.2K 123 18
Author: 涩青梅 Her old father was critically ill, and Shen Wuqiu had to return to his hometown to take over the family business - farming. On the way ba...
5.2K 66 13
重生Alpha桃花将军 Author:春泛若耶溪 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7007050 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/287756.html In the fifteenth year of the Chu...