Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

By Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

10

364 10 0
By Yun_Rei

When Jiang Qionghua heard the word "wild species", his face completely sank.

She held Jiang Yi's arm, stood in front of her, looked at Mrs. Song who was sitting on the sofa and said coldly: "I don't know how Mrs. Song teaches her children, so she can scold such uncultivated words. I think I need to consider the academic style of your school carefully."

"As for the injuries of your wives and children, I will ask your lawyer to contact you for compensation." Jiang Qionghua felt that it was a mistake to let Jiang Yi stay here. She took a deep breath, looked at Director Li, and said, "As for Jiang Yi's punishment, you can take care of it. I don't want my child to stay here anymore."

Jiang Yi gave Jiang Qionghua a surprised look. She was really right. I didn't expect Jiang Qionghua to respond so strongly. The next moment, she was dragged by Jiang Qionghua's arm, and she walked out of the office: "Let's go, let's go home."

Jiang Yi blinked, then followed Jiang Qionghua and turned and left.

Ning Wenyin glanced at Jiang Qionghua and knew that she was really anxious, and did not say much, and left with Jiang Siyu.

Director Li on the sofa was a little unable to sit still. He got up from the sofa and watched the four leaving behind and quickly followed him: "Hey... President Jiang, President Jiang..." Jiang

Qionghua no longer wanted to talk to her anymore, dragging her. Bringing Jiang Yi to the elevator entrance, a group of four people waited for the elevator door to open and stood up. Seeing Director Li hurried over, Jiang Qionghua had a sharp eye and pressed the close button to close Director Li outside the elevator door.

Jiang Yi stood beside her and saw Director Li's nervous face through the elevator door. He felt a little funny inexplicably, and let out a chuckle.

Hearing her laughter, Jiang Qionghua turned his head and looked at her with uneasy expression: "You can still laugh, you can see how you are hurt!"

Jiang Yi thought Jiang Qionghua was going to teach her, and quickly said, "Although I won the lottery, I didn't suffer. They did it first. It's not my fault."

Jiang Qionghua looked at the wound on her face and felt that it was everywhere . It's an eyesore: "Is this the question of who is right and who is wrong? You practiced Sanda and you were beaten like this. Did you practice Sanda for nothing? Your Sanda coach is fake, ha...Four lack of strength Girl, let you hang the lottery like this..." Jiang Yi felt that he suddenly got to Jiang Qionghua's point of anger. It turned out that he was embarrassed by the fight and the lottery. She carried her schoolbag in one hand and smiled with her eyes bent: "The place is so narrow that it will inevitably be bumped. And I doubted that they were girls and didn't hit them in the face..."

Jiang Yi took this opportunity to face Jiang Qionghua frankly. Dang asked: "Yes, I'm out of this trouble today, is not it will be dismissed if fired ah, you are sending me to the general public school chant, I think a good deal, and these ladies did not mean ah?."

station Jiang Siji, who was next to Jiang Yi, turned his head and glanced at her, and suddenly realized that this very arrogant and bad girl next to her had hopes in her eyes. It seems that she really wants to be expelled.

Jiang Qionghua would be wrong, thinking she was worried about being fired, and then said with a calm face: "I want to fire you, I want to be beautiful! Do you treat my money as a free donation?"

Jiang Yi said clearly: "Oh ~ you still donate Did you get the money? She smiled and asked, "How much did you donate? "

Don't worry about how much you donated!" If those children provoke you again, you can call me back and I will pay for the medical expenses! "Jiang Qionghua was already anxious: "Thinking about when I was in school, when I was so angry, what is Song Wei, his daughter actually..."

At this moment, the elevator door was about to open. Seeing Jiang Qionghua was already angry with anger. So, Ning Wenyin held her forehead and had to stretch her hand and reminded her: "Qionghua... first listen to what Xiaoyi thinks, and don't make such a subjective decision. "

At this moment the elevator door opened and the four people walked out. Ning Wenyin tilted his head and looked at Jiang Yi and asked, "What does Xiao Yi think? Do you still want to stay in this school? "

Compared to the impatient Jiang Qionghua, Ning Wenyin is really a woman like water. Jiang Yi has a kind of comfort like a spring breeze when she sees her.

She smiled and said: "Aunt Ning...I think it doesn't matter whether I am in this school or not. The school atmosphere is not suitable for me."

Ning Wenyin was patient and asked slowly: "Why do you think it is not suitable?"

Jiang Qionghua and Jiang Siyu on one side looked over together, waiting for Jiang Yi to answer.

Jiang Yi glanced at Jiang Siyu, who had been silent next to him, and said, "Because this place is full of girls, I don't like too many girls, and I can't see a nice little brother."

Ning Wen Yin was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled uncontrollably: "Yes... I never thought that you don't like girls' schools. If that's the case, it's not impossible to go to a public school. It's still too late to transfer."

Dang Ningwen After Yin said this, Jiang Qionghua next to her darkened her face and raised her voice and said, "No!"

She said categorically, with a little excitement: "How old are you, and there is no gender differentiation. What kind of mixed school are you going to! Those! What if the bad boy takes you badly? What if you

fall in love early ? Ah! Don't even think about it, I won't agree to it!" Jiang Qionghua gets more and more angry: "You can't even beat a girl, in case you go to a mixed school It's the green tea male beta

that provokes you ? What should you do if you are bullied?" Jiang Yi felt helpless and glanced at Jiang Qionghua and said, "Can you not think so much? You are in menopause, you like to think so much?" She just thought. Wouldn't it be okay to take the opportunity to escape and be in the same space as Jiang Si Hao?

Jiang Qionghua didn't care about her burying, and she thought to herself: "No, if I said no, I just can't. And you have to find a coach to learn self-defense and Sanda, your children are too dangerous now!"

Jiang Yi had a headache when she heard her words: "I have always come here like this, and there is nothing wrong with it. I studied very well in the previous school. If you want me to say you should not transfer me to another school. You changed school before. , I never asked if I wanted it or not!"

Jiang Qionghua has reason and evidence: "The school you used to have a bad style of study, there are gangsters and punks everywhere, what if you fail to learn?"

Jiang Yidao said: "How do you know that I failed to learn? I will tell you I have done a lot of this kind of things before. What are your misunderstandings about me? I was originally a "bad kid", tyrannical! You let me here, I will lift the school for you sooner or later!"

Jiang Qionghua felt very good when he heard it: "Then you can lift it, I have money for you to lift it!"

This is like saying that your mother is your strong backing.

Jiang Yi annoyed her: "I don't want to talk to you anymore, you are so annoying."

Jiang Qionghua got angry: "What do you mean not to talk to me? What do you want if you don't talk to me? What kind of attitude is yours?"

Jiang Yi covered her forehead, really unwilling to quarrel with her anymore, she felt a headache, and simply held her head and didn't want to talk.

Ning Wenyin, who was following them, found it very funny. When he was about to reach the school gate, he stopped Jiang Qionghua's broken thoughts: "Okay, okay, you mother and daughter don't make a noise."

Jiang Yi was a little helpless: "Aunt Ning, I didn't want to argue with her, it was she herself who insisted on talking about me."

Jiang Qionghua was anxious: "You...I am...this is..."

Seeing what Jiang Qionghua has to say, Ning Wenyin gave it a hand. I grabbed her and looked at Jiang Yi Rourou and said, "Okay, let's not talk about it. How is your injury,

Xiaoyi ? Where is the injury other than your face? Let's go to the hospital first?" Jiang Qionghua also remembered at this time. After Jiang Yi was still injured, she quickly said, "Then go to the hospital first." She glanced at Jiang Siji, who was silent, waved her hand and said, "Sister Wen Yin, you and Shiji go home first. , I went to the hospital with her."

At this point, Jiang Qionghua realized that they had ignored Jiang Siyu since they met. She was a little embarrassed and said: "I'm sorry, Shao, today Auntie was going to take you home for dinner, but something like this happened... By the way, I forgot to introduce it. This is Jiang Yi, I My...daughter..."

Jiang Siji raised his eyes and set his gaze on Jiang Yi.

Jiang Qionghua pulled Jiang Yi over, and enthusiastically introduced her: "Jiang Yi, this is Hao...Your Aunt Ning's daughter, please say hello." What kind of bad "family reorganization" meeting?

Jiang Yi sighed, then turned his gaze on Jiang Siyu, and said helplessly: "I knew it a long time ago. We

said hello." Jiang Yi said, looking up at Ning Wenyin: "Today in the cafeteria, or The teacher she called for help. If it weren't for her, it's probably harder to end this matter."

Jiang Yi raised his chin towards Jiang Siyu and motioned: "You say yes, Jiang Siyu."

She used a very arrogant way, Call out the name of Jiang Siyu. Jiang

Sidai was stunned . She didn't expect that she would say that, and nodded slightly: "Yes, yes ." Jiang Qionghua didn't hear Jiang Sidai talk about it. Hearing this conversation, she felt that the two children started getting along pretty well. , I am very pleased at the moment, looking at Jiang Si Hao's eyes are both joyful and anxious: "Is there still this one? Thanks to Hao today, I will buy you a small gift as a thank you auntie when I look back."

Jiang Yi saw her. This attitude is really disgusting. All these scenes where the "prospective stepmother" pleases the "stepdaughter" is really so sad.

Jiang Sixi was used to Jiang Qionghua's friendly treatment. She paused and showed a simple smile: "Aunt Qionghua, I don't need it, I should do it to help my classmates."

Jiang Yi gave a light tusk, thinking it was true. A good student.

She nodded and said to Jiang Qionghua: "Yes, friendship and mutual assistance are the spirit of contemporary girls." 

After she finished speaking, she paused and continued: "I am actually not injured today. I don't think there is any need to go to the hospital. Today is not Jiang Siyu. Did you just move in with Aunt Ning? You can't be so disappointed. It would be a bad idea to take me to the hospital."

What's more, she didn't have enough to eat today, and Jiang Yi was actually hungry after making a fuss. Jiang Yi made a decision for the two adults: "Let's go home to eat first. I am hungry when I am not full at noon. Jiang Siyu, are you hungry too?"

In order to eat, she decided to join an alliance.

It's a pity that Tongmeng doesn't fight with her. Instead, he said, "No, I'm okay, I'm not hungry. If you are hungry, you can pack it to the hospital to eat. Your body is more important."

Jiang Yi felt that Jiang Siyu was not on the road, frowned Glancing at her.

I hate it!

Jiang Siji tilted his head as if he hadn't seen it, but when he avoided Jiang Yi's sight, the corner of his mouth raised a smile that seemed like nothing.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 123 18
Author: 涩青梅 Her old father was critically ill, and Shen Wuqiu had to return to his hometown to take over the family business - farming. On the way ba...
3.5K 66 10
闪婚对象是兔子 Author:沐枫轻年 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7767705 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/281747.html Tang Xiaoxing was selected into the n...
6.4K 87 13
前任的白月光O暗恋我 Author:如作千灯 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6342312 https://www.shubaow.net/265_265668/ Chao Wan only found out after they broke...
1.6M 98.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...