Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

By Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

09

304 11 0
By Yun_Rei

The two walked out of the teaching building one after the other, and walked towards the office building. Along the way, Jiang Siji didn't know how many eyes he attracted.

Almost every classmate who knew Jiang Sixi had their eyes on her, either ambiguous or unreasonable. Looking at this situation, Jiang Yi began to feel that Jiang Siyu might be a superstar that has attracted much attention.

In order to avoid being tied up with this luminous body, Jiang Yi deliberately fell behind a few steps. But wherever Jiang seemed to go, everyone automatically separated two columns and gave her a way to go. This made Jiang Yi who followed her more and more like a small tail of a luminous body.

This kind of scene that is too much for Mary Su on the campus makes Jiang Yi feel like a small broom followed by a comet, which is so eye-catching.

There was no way to hide, Jiang Yi had to carry a shoulder bag and followed Jiang Sixi to the office building blankly.

While waiting for the elevator, Song Yi also came with a group of people.

When they met on a narrow road, Song Yi glanced at Jiang Siyu who was standing in front of Jiang Yi, and chuckled softly: "Jiang Siyu? Why, you also came to speak to her?"

After finishing speaking, Song Yi said to himself: "It's no wonder, after all, your mother is now..."

Jiang Yi really hates other people's mothers when they talk. From Song Yi's words and information, we can know that the other party really understands his family situation.

Jiang Yi felt she was bored, stretched out his hand and pulled the girl in front of him behind him, then raised his leg and kicked Song Yi's knee.

"Wow!" Song Yi was in pain, and wailed while hugging his knees. She looked up at Jiang Yi, with resentment and a little fear in her eyes: "You dare to do something here! Are you really not afraid of going to jail!"

Jiang Yi was too lazy to talk nonsense with her, and raised her knees to demonstrate to her: "I have seen the real Rogue? Do you want another kick?"

She lifted her chin, her face was arrogant, and she took a step forward pretendingly.

Song consciously stepped back a few steps, and at last he could only point his finger at Jiang Yi, and began to say cruelly: "You wait..."

Jiang Yi Liangliang looked at her: "I came from the village in the city, nothing, fate. One, come here."

She hugged her arms and stood in front of Jiang Siyu, with a look that Laozi was not afraid of being afraid, and she was afraid that you wouldn't be able to send it up and be kicked.

Song Yi knew that she would really do it, and only herself would suffer. She had no choice but to hold back her breath and wait for the calculation in the future.

The elevator came up soon, and Jiang Yi and Jiang Sixi walked up together. Song Yi and others didn't want to stay in the same space with her, so they simply waited for another visit.

After the elevator door closed, Jiang Siyu stretched out his hand and pressed the floor where the Academic Affairs Office was located. Jiang Yi stood behind her, looking at her straight black hair, vaguely smelling a sweet fragrance.

In the narrow space, neither of them spoke, which was embarrassingly silent.

With the sound of "ding", the elevator door slowly opened, and Jiang Yi, who couldn't stand the atmosphere, fled out of the door.

She had just walked a few steps, Jiang Siyu came out of the elevator, and looked at her back and called out: "Jiang Yi..."

Jiang Yi turned his head and watched her pretending to be angry and responded awkwardly: "What are you doing? "

Jiang Si Hao paused, and said in a nosy manner: "It's not good to fight...There are many ways to solve the problem."

Jiang Yi ignored her words, turned around and left.

Of course she knows that there are many ways to solve the problem, but people like Song Yi are bad people who owe a fight. Since she can beat her, why not beat her?

The two quickly arrived at the teaching office's office, and a vague conversation came from inside. Jiang Yi hesitated for a while, raised his hand and knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Jiang Yi pushed the door and walked in with his schoolbag and Jiang Sicha.

After entering inside, Jiang Yi discovered that Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin were also there. They sat on the sofa with the director of the teaching office, and there were a few cups of steaming tea on the coffee table. Opposite them, there were three or four jeweled rich wives.

Hey, this posture is a living three-counseling trial.

Jiang Yi came in without speaking. On the other hand, Jiang Qionghua, who was sitting on the sofa, turned to look at her, with shocked eyes: "What's the matter with your face...?"

"Why is it so serious! Who beat it!"

Jiang Qionghua got up from the sofa and walked straight to her. Next to Jiang Yi, he squeezed her hand and said angrily: "Where is it hurt? Where is it hurt except for the face? Where is the hand? Where is the leg? Where is the pain? Where is the head? Is there any injury

at this time ." Jiang Qionghua is completely an angry old father.

She held Jiang Yi's hand and looked at the director of the teaching office angrily: "Director Li, you said that they are just a little trouble, nothing major, but you can see, what is my baby like being beaten by them? It's bullying! In the video just now, four or five of them rushed forward!"

Hearing the words "my baby", Jiang Yi's body was numb and shook.

Jiang Qionghua mistakenly thought that he was hurting Jiang Yi, so he quickly put down his hand, looked at the equally surprised Fu wife and raised her volume: "Mrs. Song, you really taught a good daughter! Form gangs and bully classmates! "

Jiang Qionghua said, and dragged Jiang Yi over and asked her to stand in front of the crowd and point to her wounds and say: "Look at me, what a good child I am, what

happened to your child!" Jiang Qionghua is Really angry, she looked at Jiang Yi and took a deep breath, calming her emotions: "You told these aunts how their children bullied you!"

Jiang Yi was very dazed, looking at Jiang Qionghua who was emotional, in her mind. It's all complaints, and I can't even care about acting.

On the side, Ning Wenyin calmed down. She sighed and stood up and came to Jiang Yi's side, and Jiang Qionghua put her hands on Jiang Yi's shoulders, and whispered: "Qionghua, don't be so excited... let Xiao Xiao Yi said slowly..." The

director of the teaching department sitting in front of the coffee table took a handkerchief to wipe off the fine sweat from his forehead, and nodded frantically: "Yes, yes, since classmate Jiang Yi has already arrived, let her speak slowly... "

The rich wife sitting on the sofa also nodded in agreement. The especially jeweled lady in the lead raised her chin and said proudly: "Yes, since you are here first, please quickly talk about what happened to Song Yi. You have to kick her first. "

Jiang Yi looked at the person who spoke, and smiled: "You are Mrs. Song..."

Mrs. Song nodded and looked at Jiang Yi sharply: "Yes! We Song Yi is very good at home, how come we come to school? It's a conflict with an uncultivated child like you! Tell me, what's going on!"

Jiang Yi gave a light tut, feeling that their mother and daughter are really just the same annoying.

Just when Jiang Yi was about to speak, the door of the teaching office was pushed open. Song Yi walked in with a few people in a rush.

As soon as the others showed up, Mrs. Fu on the sofa couldn't sit still. Especially Mrs. Song, when she saw Song Yi's forehead bruise, she immediately screamed: "One one! One one, what's the matter with you!"

Song Yi Yi saw her mother, and immediately rushed over, lying on her mother's. On her knees began to complain aggrievedly: "Mom... Mom... She beat me... She smeared my face..."

Song Yi squeezed out two tears and lay down in Mrs. Song's arms with tears. , Turned her head and pointed at Jiang Yi and said: "It's her... She has been kicking me at school, my knees are swollen, and my bones are about to be cracked... Mom, you have to protect me..."

Jiang Yi thinks this person is really real. It's so shameless, it's just breathtaking.

She was the person with the most color on her face. She didn't cry. Song Yi just scratched her forehead and cried like this. What's this?

Jiang Yi sighed softly: "As if you didn't beat me, you are still four of you beating me together."

Song Yi lay on Mrs. Song's lap, turned his head and looked at Jiang Yi arguing with her: "It's you. The first hand, they went up to pull you away, but you were beaten by you! It was you who bullied us by learning something!"

Jiang Yi especially disliked: "Have you seen the pull frame come up with the palm of your hand? You see Did the pull frame pull people's hair? Have you ever seen the pull frame lock people up and beat them?"

She asked several questions, and Song Yi couldn't hold her face.

Mrs. Song's face was ugly, Jiang Yi continued to scream: "You said I'll hit you first, but what do you do if you pour the leftovers on my dinner plate? What do you call me?"

"I don't have any food ?" I'm full, who should I talk to to reason!"

She followed one sentence, so crowded that people couldn't respond. Jiang Qionghua, who was about to get ahead, heard the pour over here, his anger came up again, and he looked at Mrs. Song with an ugly expression.

Jiang Qionghua was so angry that he wanted to curse, and was immediately pulled by Ning Wenyin on the side, endured and endured, and gave Jiang Yi the right to speak.

Mrs. Song was also a bit angry. She looked at Jiang Yi and said coldly: "Even if you do some nonsense, you can't hit people directly."

Song Yi echoed: "Yes!"

Mrs. Song turned to Director Li. Said: "I know that classmate Jiang Yi was born in a village in the city and is not well-educated, but now she directly beats people because of a little friction. It is obviously violent."

"Our school is a school for training ladies. An emotionally unstable person, this is very dangerous, I suggest that the school expel Jiang Yi."

Director Li looked at Jiang Qionghua, sweating coldly: "This...this...expulsion is just..."

Jiang Qionghua looked at Mrs. Song, with fire in his eyes: "Mrs. Song, so majestic, as expected, the board of directors is different. So there are no students in this school who your daughter can't bully, right? Everyone treat your children. It was sent in for your child to pour leftovers, splash drinks, and tear the papers, right?"

"It seems that we have to go back and have a good discussion about whether to send the child here to suffer."

Mrs. Song's face was a little ugly: "I didn't mean that. There was something wrong in our family, but Jiang Yi was beating people too much."

Jiang Yi took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "That's your daughter who should fight!"

"She insulted my mother," She called me a wild species!"

In order to emphasize this point, Jiang Yi said again: "She called me a wild species without a mother, so I beat her."

"There is not a child, I heard that my mother was insulted. At that time, he would be indifferent." For a

moment, everyone present looked at Jiang Yi.

Especially Jiang Qionghua, looking at Jiang Yi's face against the gauze, the buried emotion is like a forbearing volcano, it seems that it will explode in the next moment.

Jiang Yi looked at Mrs. Song and said calmly: "I have to be tested for violent tendencies. But everyone knows that your child is not educated. Even if I first arrived, I knew that your child was in school. How unpopular, what a disgusting nuisance!"

While Jiang Yi said these words, Jiang Siyu's eyes stayed on Jiang Yi, and he never left.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 123 18
Author: 涩青梅 Her old father was critically ill, and Shen Wuqiu had to return to his hometown to take over the family business - farming. On the way ba...
117K 3.4K 65
Kamado Y/N, that's the name given to her. She's the younger twin sister of Kamado Nezuko and the younger sister of Kamado Tanjiro. Unlike her twin wh...
19.9K 419 20
老婆是渣A文大佬女主 Author:笑蓝 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6616896 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285135.html A dedicated salted fish sweetener wi...