Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

By Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

07

320 9 0
By Yun_Rei

 Seeing that Jiang Yi had to continue, Jiang Siji took a step forward and ran towards Jiang Yi.

She came to Jiang Yi, grabbed Jiang Yi's hand, looked at the wailing classmates and shook her head: "Jiang Yi, don't fight! You beat them all like this..."

Beating at school, yes One very bad thing, Jiang Yi might be expelled.

Jiang Yi really did not expect that Jiang Siyu would rush to stop her. Looked at a few people still □□, the Yi River took a deep breath, endured the pain of mouth, mocking the river looked like a sleet: "how do you come to help them do?"

To see that the river seems to sleet For a moment, Jiang Yi suddenly realized that her current image is a typical bad school bully, bad boy! The first grader like Jiang Siyu, Gaolingzhihua, may not be able to understand her bullying style and hate her.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Jiang Yi began his journey of scoring negative points again.

Jiang Siyu was determined to look at her without speaking.

Jiang Yi drew his hand and took his hand out of Jiang Sihao's hand, and said boringly, "Forget it, I'll hit enough." After she finished speaking, she stared and lay on the ground crying again. The little leader said fiercely: "Next time you provoke me, I will squat at the school gate every day to put a sack on you!" When

she became fierce, the little leader was glared by her and shrank. She was a little unconvinced, and gritted her teeth and said to Jiang Yi: "You bastard..."

"Huh?" Jiang Yi narrowed his eyes and gave her a dangerous look.

The little leader glared at her: "You wait for me... I want to tell my mother... You beat me, wait to go to jail!"

Jiang Yi stood up, covered the corners of his painful mouth, and dismissed it. Gu said: "If you have the ability, let me go in! I'll beat you out!"

If she could go to jail, it might be a good thing for the current situation. Staying in there for a few years, until the age of twenty, may be able to break the fate of early death.

Jiang Yi was not scared at all. Thinking of the way the other party had just scolded her wildly, the corners of his eyes started to red again, and he raised his leg to kick her: "I can't kill you! I just squat inside if I kill you. Ten years! Who's afraid of

whom!"

Jiang Siyu on the side looked terrified. Seeing Jiang Yi was going to kick people again, he dragged her back: "Jiang Yi!" Jiang Yi looked back with red eyes. She: "What are you doing! Are we familiar?"

Jiang Silai's face was a little pale, but he grabbed her tightly and shook his head: "It's not worth it for you to do this."

Jiang Yi glanced at her. He didn't kick any more, just threw her away, picked up the dinner plate and walked out.

"Let's let it!" Jiang Yi carried the dinner plate, like a lone wolf that was extremely desolate after victory, pushed aside the crowd and walked out.

Jiang Siji looked at her back, thinking about the corners of her bloody mouth, red eyes, and the bruises on her face...for a while, she couldn't say how she felt.

For this kind of people, Jiang Siji felt that he should be scared. But the person in front of her was Jiang Yi, but she didn't feel afraid.

Maybe it was... the people she hit were all students who were accustomed to domineering on weekdays? So, will she not hate her? This is somewhat double standard.

Jiang Siyu sighed, and looked at the staggering person in front of him, feeling a little uncomfortable for a while.

At this time, Tang Qing hurried over with the teacher.

The director of the teaching department, who has always been known for his sternness, saw this group of blue-and-violet students, and he was so angry that he suddenly became angry: "Okay, fighting in the cafeteria, you are still a lady! I have never seen such a bad one in 15 years of business Thing! Who did it! Who did it!"

The culprit has gone far, but the little leader is still there. She clutched her bruised forehead face, and started crying: "Teacher! It's Jiang Yi! Jiang Yi from Class B! She hit us... She bullied us..." The

director of the teaching department made a sharp point. Called: "Who is Jiang Yi!"

Jiang Si Hao covered his forehead, stood up, and said softly: "Teacher, Jiang Yi was injured, and he should go to the infirmary now. I just asked about it. Both sides of this matter They are all responsible, not Jiang Yi's unilateral move..."

After all, Jiang Yi said just now that the other party provoked her first. Jiang Sicha tilted his head and looked at Song Yi-the "little leader" of this group of people. This person, who has a low-mouthed mouth all the year round, has a few classmates with the tail of a crane to bully others. He is a famous little bully in the school. .

Jiang Sirai still remembered the toilet, and felt that if Song Yi retaliated against Jiang Yi, it would be justified.

Song Yi, who was beaten with a bruised nose and swollen face, heard Jiang Siyu speaking to Jiang Yi and gave her angrily.

Jiang Siji didn't care about her, but instead said, "Teacher, let the students go to the infirmary to treat the wounds first." The

teaching office looked at the group of students with swollen noses and waved to make all the girls onlookers return to the classroom. Only then took the group of people to the infirmary.

After Jiang Yi walked out of the canteen, he took the lead in going to the infirmary to treat his wounds.

Today, it happened that the doctor before was on duty. Seeing Jiang Yi's blushing scars, he was so surprised.

She quickly put Jiang Yi pulled in, looked at her injuries nervously: "You This is how you play who's going ah ah how not so serious, I have to tell you to go to class???."

This is the Although the school's school spirit is good, it is inevitable that there will be some small bullying incidents. But none of those situations caused human injuries and did not rise to the situation of fighting. It was the first time that the school doctor saw Jiang Yi in this situation.

She couldn't turn a blind eye to such a serious situation.

Hearing this sentence, Jiang Yi tugged at the corners of his sore mouth, and reluctantly said: "No, no need...My head teacher will know in a while...I have not been bullied, but have the upper hand." The

school doctor was dumbfounded . After a while, he said, "Fighting?"

Jiang Yi sat on the chair, looking up at the school doctor with a bruised face and smiling with his eyes bent: "You can also say the same... But sister, my wound hurts so much, can you? Can't help me deal with it." The

school doctor looked at her wound and sighed, then took out the medicine to treat her wound.

When applying the medicine, Jiang Yi hissed with pain. The school doctor gave her medicine while vomiting: "Well, why do you have to fight with people. Look, what a beautiful face, it's like this... It's so ugly."

Jiang Yi smiled: "It doesn't matter.

Yes , this kind of injury will not leave scars." The school doctor said angrily: "It will not leave scars, but it is not ugly to resist a bruise that takes a few days. You kid, you look very warm-hearted. , It's not a bad boy, how can you start a fight with someone?"

Jiang Yi had no choice but to explain: "It was the other party's first hand."

Three or four of them hit her alone, and a group of people took the more No one took advantage of the higher the top.

Just as the medicine was on, the director of the teaching department led a group of students into it in a sloppy way.

Song Yi, with a blue nose and swollen face, saw Jiang Yi, stretched out his hand, and widened his eyes and said, "It's her, she was the one who beat us!" The

director took a look, pushed his glasses, and thought that this was really a pot.

While people were there, the director asked the school doctor to treat the injuries to the children. After everything was dealt with, the director saw that the class was about to begin, and then he drove them back to the classroom with a big wave: "Come to the office after school and tell me what you did at noon! I will notify your parents to come over. No one is allowed to run!"

Jiang Yi had an objection. She glanced at the group of people around Song Yi and said in a cool tone: "Teacher, don't you ask? You will ask after school. What if they have several serial ports for them? "

After all, this situation has not never happened.

The director of the teaching department glanced at her with anger in his eyes: "There is surveillance in the cafeteria. If anyone dares to lie, he will wait to be expelled!" The

director stretched out his hand to the door and said calmly: "Now, you all get me back. Classroom to go to class."

He yelled, and the group of students walked back to the classroom with their tails tucked in grief.

Jiang Yi came out with them, and when they walked to a place outside the teacher's eyes, Song Yi and a group of people passed by Jiang Yi, and deliberately bumped Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi felt that there was a problem with her head, it was really short-playing and she didn't have a long memory. Jiang Yi raised his head, gave her a cool look, and kicked her ass up with his leg.

Song Yi ate a shadowless foot, and almost fell into a dog chewing mud.

She raised her head, gave Jiang Yi a fierce look, and led a group of people around Jiang Yi.

This is really too much.

Just when Jiang Yi was about to get angry, the director of the teaching department who came out from behind saw them gathered again and shouted: "What are you doing! Why don't you go to class soon!"

Song Yi heard this life and raised it. I clicked on Jiang Yi and said something cruel: "You wait for me!"

Jiang Yi is so speechless, she doesn't understand that this person can beat her and can't beat her, so how can she do things like that!

She felt that if she gave him another look, she would lose. Jiang Yi didn't even look at her, and went straight back to the teaching building.

When arriving at the door of the classroom, Jiang Yi vaguely heard her name coming from the classroom. I identified it carefully. It was talking about the gossip and Jiang Yi's mother.

"So Jiang Yi is really an illegitimate child? Which family is it from? Jiang's family?"

"Jiang Sixi still defends her in the cafeteria, she will not be Jiang

Sixi's father..." Jiang Yi feels that the essence of human beings is Xi. Regarding the "illegitimate child", Jiang Yi has never heard anyone talk about it since he was a child. How many times has it been.

It really is... Isn't it a single-parent family? How come so many people like to gossiping!

Jiang Yi scowled, holding the arm leaning against the door of the classroom, to see to that group of people are talking about, coldly: "? Now that's something for me so curious, why not just ask me to do,"

her The sound was like a silence bomb, and after being thrown into the classroom, everyone who was discussing it fell into a weird silence.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Really, no brains, don't care about it, it's really bad to fight.

(Dog author's desire to survive...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.3K 37
Book 1 of "The Mage Series" Lucas Williams- 18 years old, the newest Alpha of the Spirit Lake Pack. He is strong, tough, gorgeous, and intimidating o...
3.5K 66 10
闪婚对象是兔子 Author:沐枫轻年 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7767705 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/281747.html Tang Xiaoxing was selected into the n...
19.9K 419 20
老婆是渣A文大佬女主 Author:笑蓝 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6616896 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285135.html A dedicated salted fish sweetener wi...