Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

By Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... More

01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

05

360 13 0
By Yun_Rei

 "Cough cough cough...cough cough cough..." Jiang Qionghua coughed very hard, covering his mouth.

Jiang Yi didn't expect that she would have such a big reaction, so he quickly reached out to pull the tissue and handed it to her.

Jiang Qionghua took the tissue, covered his mouth and coughed for a long time before catching his breath. She raised her hand and pressed down the tears in the corner of her eye, breathing for a long time, and then she looked at Jiang Yi after she went smoothly: "Why did you suddenly ask this question?"

Jiang Yi was a little speechless: "It's not that you said Aunt Ning would move over with us. I live, of course I have to ask about this."

Thinking of his plan, Jiang Yi touched Jiang Siyu: "What's more, Aunt Ning's daughter is not split into Omega, you have to be with the mother and daughter. Cohabitation, you must have a suitable identity."

Jiang Qionghua was a little surprised: "How did you know that Hao had split into Omega? I told you that?" She probably hadn't told Jiang Yi about this!

Jiang Yi resisted the urge to roll his eyes, thinking that his cheap mother was really unreliable. She sighed, and said to Jiang Qionghua: "You didn't know that Jiang

Siyu and I were in the same school?" Jiang Qionghua was shocked: "You actually know the name of Shiyu!"

Jiang Yi sighed: "Of course I do! She is in me! In the next class, she came to say hello to me today in the physical education class!"

Jiang Qionghua's focus was completely crooked: " Did Hao take the initiative to greet you? How did you return? Have you greeted people properly? Didn't you have any conflicts? You didn't have a cold

face for Hao, did you? You didn't bully Hao, did you?" Jiang Yi knew that he was a cheap daughter in Jiang Qionghua's eyes, but he didn't expect it to be so cheap. Listening to her mouthfuls of chariots, she was like a living daughter control, which made Jiang Yi really look down on it.

She was a little helpless, and replied a little coldly: "It's just a normal greeting, can I still eat her? Closer to home, what do you think, do you want to marry Aunt Ning?"

"Look, now Jiang Si Hao It is also an omega. According to the truth, you should have a legal status after marrying Aunt Ning before you can live with the omega with the underage omega daughter."

Jiang Qionghua hadn't considered the question Jiang Yi said. She poked the bowl and frowned: "Marriage... is an adult's business, your child's family, don't think too much."

Jiang Yi snorted and poked the bowl. She raised her head and glanced at Jiang Qionghua, narrowed her eyes and urged: "That's what I said, don't you want to call your mother?"

Jiang Qionghua just mouths one and every day, and looks like a daughter, so she must miss each other very much. Is it his own daughter?

Jiang Qionghua blurted out: "Of course I want to..." Before

she could finish her words, she met Jiang Yi's clear expression, and all the words were stuck. How should I put it, I suddenly remembered that I already had a cheap daughter, but I hadn't taken care of it for almost 16 years. As a conscientious entrepreneur, Jiang Qionghua couldn't help but feel guilty.

She

coughed slightly, and said in a concealed manner: "It doesn't matter what you want or not. Don't think about so many of your children's family." Jiang Qionghua actually wants to say that she already has a child, and now I am looking forward to Jiang Yi calling her. mom. But with such hypocritical words, Jiang Qionghua couldn't say anything about Jiang Yi. 1

Jiang Yi turned a blind eye to Jiang Qionghua's awkwardness, and just said indifferently: "If you want to, then marry Aunt Ning."

Jiang Qionghua found it difficult for children to understand nowadays, so she simply asked: "How do I feel that you seem so Want me to marry your Aunt Ning? Do you want a mother?"

Jiang Yi feels that Jiang Qionghua's brain circuits are simply toxic, and she is not the kind of child who desires maternal love after she has no mother. Jiang Yi clamped a piece of ribs and sighed a little helplessly: "I have a mother and don't need a new mother. Besides, Aunt Ning is someone else's mother. I ask you this question, just hope you can take the responsibility, and Aunt Ning Formally combined together. According to the current marriage law, it is a guarantee for Aunt Ning's Omega."

Jiang Yi raised his head and looked directly at Jiang Qionghua: "As an alpha, don't you think you should take responsibility? "

Hurry up and get married! Let her and Jiang Sixi become sisters of Yili, and pinch off the buds of her forbidden love.

Obviously, Jiang Qionghua could not understand Jiang Yi's mood. Even because of the word "responsibility", the idea was shifted elsewhere.

After dinner, Jiang Yi took a break and went to the gym, while Jiang Qionghua went to the study to call Ning Wenyin.

Not long after Jiang Qionghua was a mother, he suddenly took over a child who was almost sixteen years old. In fact, he had no experience. She had to seek help from Ning Wenyin: "Sister Wenyin, what do you think she thinks, why did she suddenly talk to me about this problem? Before her mother died, she didn't communicate with me very much. Get close to me."

"It's rare to call me today and tell me to come back for dinner, but it turns out to ask me about it. Is she blaming me... for not doing her upbringing responsibilities?"

"Still feel that I am To her mother..."

Jiang Qionghua scratched her scalp and didn't know what Jiang Yi was thinking, but she wanted to know what Jiang Yi was thinking, so she had to guess it herself.

On the other end of the phone, Ning Wenyin in pajamas sat on the sofa, paddling the tablet screen lazily, and responded with a smile: "It shouldn't be blamed on you, but the child is a little sensitive..."

Ning Wenyin groaned. , Continue to say: "Xiaoyi, this child, is actually very responsible. Maybe she just thinks that marriage is more reliable for maintaining a relationship. Of course, she may just simply hope that you can get married and have a stable family relationship."

Jiang Qionghua held an objection and complained: "No, I think she is testing me, testing whether I really treat her as a daughter."

Sometimes, Jiang Qionghua's brain circuits are always weird. Ning Wenyin watched her grow up, and naturally knew how much Jiang Qionghua wanted to think. She sighed: "Qionghua, you think too much."

Jiang Qionghua was silent for a while, squeezed the phone, and asked tentatively: "It's just that I think too much. So... Sister Wen Yin, do you want to be with you? I interrupted my marriage... You see Xiaoyi said so, if you are willing to..."

Ning Wenyin paused while paddling the tablet, and a smile appeared in his eyes: "Qionghua, I think it's right now. Very good. Marriage... you know, I said it at the beginning, I won't think about it again..."

Ning Wenyin's mouth bends: "If you feel that this relationship has wronged you, you can I don't mind if I propose to terminate this relationship."

Jiang Qionghua has finally caught up with someone, how could he let it go easily. She hurriedly said: "No, no, no, I didn't mean that, and I didn't feel wronged. I also think it's pretty good now, and all aspects can be balanced..."

Ning Wenyin nodded gently: "Uh-huh~"

she With a sultry ending, Jiang Qionghua felt itchy. She pursed her lips and asked in a low voice, "Sister Wen Yin, can I see you tomorrow? I miss you."

Ning Wenyin heard the kindness in her words and smiled: "Didn't you just meet me the day before yesterday?

Today , I will move to live with you, so don't worry about these two days." Jiang Qionghua responded softly: "In a hurry, I want to see you, all the time, day and night."

This person's mouth is really sweet. , Ning Wenyin raised the corners of her lips involuntarily.

After the call, Ning Wenyin's eyebrows were smiling.

At this time, the concealed door of the study was opened with a creak, and Jiang Sicha, in his pajamas, walked out of the study holding an empty milk cup.

Sitting on the sofa, Ning Wenyin looked up at her, with gentle eyebrows: "Hao...have all the milk finished?"

Jiang Si Hao nodded, carrying the milk cup into the kitchen to clean it.

When she walked out of the kitchen, Ning Wenyin lying on the sofa beckoned to her, Jiang Siji obediently walked over and sat beside her.

Ning Wenyin sat up, stretched out her hand to embrace her, rubbed her hair, and asked softly, "Have you finished your homework?"

Jiang Si Hao nodded, turned her head to look at her mother, and asked, "Mom has it. What's the matter?"

"Yes." Ning Wenyin let go of Jiang Siji, sat on the sofa and looked at her seriously and said: "There is something, mom wants to discuss with Lailai."

Jiang Siji looked seriously. Mother, eyebrows curled up: "Mom

, let's say it." Ning Wenyin smiled, then frowned slightly, showing a thoughtful look: "I didn't tell you before, we are going to move in to live with your Aunt Qionghua... Then you Qionghua feels that you are just living together and your identity is not formal enough." She looked at Jiang Siyu, with a joke in her eyes: "So today, your aunt Qionghua asked her mother to marry him."

Jiang Siyu was stunned for a moment, with many eyes. A bit at a loss.

Ning Wenyin looked in her eyes and stretched out her hand to stroke her head, pretending to be annoyed and said: "Mom also likes her very much, so she is a little tangled. Hao, do you think I should agree to her marriage proposal?"

Jiang Si Hao There was a panic visible to the naked eye on her face. She pressed her lips to calm down, and said as if she had convinced herself: "Aunt Qionghua is mother's partner. You have been dating for a long time. She is also very good to me. If you get married... Mom will be very happy, too. I think...I think..."

Ning Wenyin couldn't tease her anymore when she saw the child's entangled expression. She stretched out her hand, squeezed Jiang Sihai's face, and said with a sneer: "You think... you think... you obviously don't want your mother to get married, so you have to say this... dishonest..."

Jiang Siyu blushed a bit when his mother broke his mind. She snuggled into her mother's arms a little shy, feeling her mother's breath surrounding her, and said softly: "Although I am very reluctant, but I think if my mother wants to fight for happiness, I have always supported her."

Ning Wen Yin raised his hand and patted Jiang Si Ha's shoulder, gently comforted her and said, "I feel very happy now. It doesn't matter to her mother whether he gets married or not, and her mother just wants to be Ha Ha's mother... "

It's enough for a mother to have a child as good as Ha Hae."

Jiang Si Hao was so happy, buried in his mother's arms, and said coquettishly: "I also hope that my mother has only one child with me."

Mother and daughter After warming up for a while, Ning Wenyin patted Jiang Sixi on the shoulder, and suddenly said, "You said, Xiaoyi is testing you Aunt Qionghua because he doesn't want anyone to share his mother's love?"

Wait, what? Jiang Yi was suddenly involved.

Jiang Siyu raised his head, looked at Ning Wenyin, and asked: "Why did my mother talk about Jiang Yi? Did something happen to her?"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ ※

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.9K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3K 57 14
过度沉迷 Author: 安次甘儿 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5224478 https://www.shubaow.net/277_277253/  When Jing Si met Zhou Qingci for the first t...
19.9K 419 20
老婆是渣A文大佬女主 Author:笑蓝 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6616896 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/285135.html A dedicated salted fish sweetener wi...