๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

By brentsgirlfriend_

"Darlin' I don't wish you well when you ain't with me, I want you cryin'. I know it's wrong but I just got to... More

๐šƒ๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 27๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 39 ๐Ÿ–ค

Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ–ค

5.2K 198 312
By brentsgirlfriend_

                       * excuse all mistakes*
La'taisha Williams
Location: Unknown.

I felt my arms grow weaker and weaker by times that past that what felt like me laying on a bed. I couldn't see anything because they had my eyes covered.

But I did know the only clothing I had on was underwear and panties. I felt exposed and helpless. Even if I were to be set free and attempt to run away I would t last long.

My body felt weaker than it's ever been and I've only eaten once the three days that I've been here. These three days felt like long weeks in hell if you ask me.

I heard footsteps coming which caused my heartbeat go start up because I didn't know what was going to happen, hell! I couldn't fucking see.

As the footsteps grew louder they finally stopped. I felt fingers gliding up from my ankles up my thighs. "S-stop please" I said. I didn't want them going any further.

"I thought you use to like when I touched you?" I heard damitri voice. He lifted his fingers up and sat on the bed with me.

"Why am I blindfolded" I asked.

"Mhmm. Take a guess". He said, but I didn't respond I just remained quiet. "Speak the fu k up!"

"Don't yell at me bitch" I spat back at him but earned a slap to face. Weak ass nigga he knew if I was untied we would have been fighting like two bitches on the street.

"Is that anyway to talk your nigga?" He said rubbing his hands down my face.

"You're delusional I don't belong to you, im dating someone. What don't you get?"

"Right about him I got him handled. But don't you think if he cared he would be here to save you by now? I mean ... it's been three days."

"You think he suppose to find me over night? That's not reality and stop tryna make me hate him it's not possible"

"Awe that's cute." He said and removed his hand from my face. "maliyah!" He yelled then I heard the door open and footsteps getting closer.

I know that ain't who I think it is.

"Yea, wassup?" I heard maliyah's voice.

This bitch.

"Here she is right here. We both know you can't beat her ass when she untied so might as well beat her now. I don't want to be labeled as a woman beater, so you can do my light work"he said and I felt him get off the bed.

She scoffed. "I can beat her when she not untied"

"Oh really?" Meechie asked her.

"Yeah, untie her" she told him, almost as if she was testing him.

I felt my arms being untied and then I felt a sense of relief. Then I reached back to take off my blind fold and had to adjust to the light.

I cracked my knuckles and then stretched my arms out a bit. It felt good to finally be able to move around.

I literally only saw pitch black and stayed in the same position for three days straight.

"What's all that shit you was talking" I asked and got off the bed. My arms were feeling a little weak and my head was hurting a bit but nobody gonna play me pussy.

Mind you guys, Im bout to fight a hoe in bra and panties. Just a little ghetto, I know.

Ma'liyah came toward me and punched me right in my jaw. I ain't gone lie that shit hurt but I punched back to the best of my ablitly.

We was throwing punch for punch and I was keeping up as much as I could not knowing if I had enough energy left. I decided to kick her leg to get her on the ground to make it easier for me.

Because my body was feeling hella weak right now and felt like I was going to pass out any minute. Once she was on the floor I was drilling her face in until I felt someone punch my head. That lowkey through me off guard.

Then ma'liayh pushed me off of her and started punching me with the other girl that meechie brought in.  I was keeping up as best as I could before I felt another set of hands.

Ah hell nah.

I was getting jumped by three girls. "Yeah bitch that'll teach yo ass about playing with me and my man hoe" I heard ma'liyah say.

Delusion at its finest.

"Aight that's enough" meechie yelled and all the punches stopped. "Go get y'all selves cleaned up" he told them and one of them kicked me one more time before leaving.

"Come on let's go take a shower" he told me reaching his hand out to me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Fuck you I rather be covered in blood then to go take a shower with you" I said and spit some blood out my mouth and wiped my lips.

"Fine. Bruce! Come here!"he yelled and a man walked in the room. He was the one that snatched me up into the van and also the dude that guards the door for the room I'm inside.

"Wassup boss?" He said walking to where meechie and I were standing in the room.

"Go take her to get cleaned up" he said and then Bruce walked over to me and picked me off the ground and carrying me out the room.

Once we got in the bathroom he handed me a phone. "What?" I asked cause he was just holding it out to me.

"Talk"

"H-hello?" I spoke scared to hear who was on the other line.

"Wassup mama" Dez spoke through the phone. I felt the tears start forming in my eyes then ran down my face burning the cuts on my face.

"D-dez oh my gosh" I said and starting sniffling.

"Yea baby it's me. Listen, im coming to get you aight? Right at midnight but you can trust Bruse okay? Don't be scared"

"Okay" I said still crying.

"Alright I gotta go but imma see you soon baby" he said

"I love you"

"I love you more" he told me before the line disconnected.

"Aye why I don't hear no water in there? I told you don't try nothing oh her man that's all me" I heard meechie say from the other side of the door.

"My bad boss she was giving me some problems" he said giving me a wink then cut on the water for me.

"Aight, bring ha back to the room when she done" he said and I heard his footsteps walk away.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned Bruce.

"Shoot" he said texting on his phone and not looking at me.

"If you're working for Murda why did you kidnap me?" I said and started removing my bra so he turned around to face the door to give me "privacy" I guess.

"This was the only way to find out meechie location, but I made sure I was your guard so you ain't get raped or sum crazy shit like that. I ain't know they was gone jump you tho, sorry bout that"

"Oh okay. And it's okay it's not your fault. They scared of me so they had to jump me when I wasn't stable enough, life goes on" I said stepping in the shower and grabbing the cloth and soap.

"Aight just let me know when you finished" he said and went back to being on his phone to pass time while I was bathing.

                                     ...

I was sitting on the twin mattress in the room and just finished getting dressed in a hoodie Bruce gave me. I seen the door open and in walked meechie and maliyah.

I immediately rolled my eyes and just went to staring at a wall, I don't have time for these lame ass bitches. I swear I don't.

"Wassup baby" meechie said but I didn't respond. I'm so sick of this dude I swear.

He came infront of me and I reverted my eyes from the wall and to his face. Meechie was a nice looking guy it's just the actions is a no for me.

"Youn hear me speaking to you?" He asked me. I just looked away again and started staring at maliyah.

"Let me catch yo ass in the streets one day and I'm beating yo motha fucking back in. No words involved imma just straight up run up on yo ass" I said to her and she laughed.

"The fact that you think you're getting out of here is funny. Love the spirit though pooh, keep it up" she said with a smile on her face.

"Mmmm, right. What time is it?" I asked her. She looked at her watch first and then her phone. I guess the bitch can't tell time.

"11:42" she told me.

"A.M or P.M?" I asked her.

"P.M? Why? I just said you not leaving here so what does time have to do with that" she said crossing her arms and then eyed me up and down.

"Nothing just asking" I smiled and scooted back in the bed. "I would like to go to sleep now so if y'all could just....you know leave" I told them and pointed to the door with my thumb.

"Don't go to sleep just yet, the nurse should be coming in here to check out your cuts at 12:15" meechie told me then him and ma'liyah walked out the door.

Once I seen they were I gone I spoke to myself. "Won't be no need for that".  I was just laying in bed for a lil while then The door opened again and in walked Bruce.

"Five minutes" he whispered to me. So I nodded my head and got up and stood by the door ready to get the fuck out of here.

Five minutes went by and all I heard was shooting. "Let's go" Bruce told me and grabbed my arm and we ran. We made it to the end of the house but we say meechie in the hall shooting at somebody.

"Let's go this way" he whispered and we turned around and made it to a window. "You go first" he told me giving me a boost to go out. Once my legs were out I looked back.

"You're coming with me right?" I asked wanting him to come. He didn't deserve to die, he was doing the right thing.

"Nah, just go"He said lightly tapping my back indicating for me to jump. "No come with me" I protested.

"Tae, go'' he said. I blew out some breath " thankyou bruce" I said and jumped down. Once I jumped down I see Von and Gunz at the end.

"Come one we gotta get you in the truck" Gunz told me and we all ran to the truck. In the backseat I seen amiri and diamond.

"Awee guys" I said and gave them a hug. "Why y'all came? It's too dangerous and I don't want my godbaby getting hurt" I said rubbing diamonds stomach.

"I knowww, but I just had to come." Diamond said.

"Where is dezmond and tray?" I asked now getting scared once I realized that Von and Gunz left the car.

"They inside the house shooting looking for meechie" amiri said.

"I gotta help them, they got guns in here?" I said to them while looking around the truck.

"No, and even if there was you not going in there just sit down they got this" amiri told me and started rubbing my shoulder.

"I hope so"

                                    ...

"Okay y'all it's been twenty minutes where are they" I said witch my legs bouncing from being anxious.

"There they go" diamond said. But I only seen dez, von, tray, and Gunz.

"Oh my gosh where is Bruce?" I said looking for him with all people running out the house.

"Who?" Diamond asked. "Somebody that kept me from getting hurt to bad"

"He obviously ain't do to much if you got jumped, so who cares?" amiri said. I caught them up on what happened while we waited for them.

"First of all-" I got cut off when the three boys hopped in the truck and zoomed off.

"Where meechie and maliyah?" I asked. "Somebody taking them to the trap" von told me and the car fell in silence.

"You gone finish what you was telling me? Cause it seem like you like ole boy" amiri said and everybody except dez whipped their heads towards me.

Dez looked at me through the mirror and then went back to looking at the road.

"Amiri don't even play with me like that you know I don't play about that cheating shit. And he kept me safe while I was there, so it's really none of your concern" I shrugged my shoulder and layer back in the seat.

"But you got jumped though... make that make sense" she said squinting her eyes at me.

"Amiri drop it cause you not gone win this one" I said shaking my head.

"What dude she talking bout?" Tray asked from the passenger seat.

"Bae this not our bus-" diamond tried to tell him before amiri cut her off. "Some boy name Bruce"

"Nobody was talking to you" diamond told her. " okay? I decided to ass myself in" amiri told her. "Well don't" diamond said and went in her phone.

"What about Bruce?" Gunz asked. "Gone head and tell them about lover boy Bruce miss ma'am" amiri said and crossed her hands over her lap.

"Amiri shut up talking to me dude, you gone piss me off" I said looking out the tinted windows. I couldn't really see much due to the fact that is was in the middle of the night.

"Noooooo! Let's tell everybody how you wanna fuck on Bruce" amiri said scooting up out her seat more.

"Aye chill out" von finally spoke up.

"Yea please get her cause ion gotta explain myself to nobody the fuck"

"Girl shut up please it's nobody problem that you gotta whole nigga and wanna fuck on somebody else. Take that anger out on somebody else." Amiri said and rolled her eyes.

"You getting piped up for no reason. Even if I was fucking on somebody else what the fuck that gotta go with you?" I said now getting hype.

"Chill that shit out tae" dez told me.

"Nah cause she want a reaction out of me so imma give her one. If you MUST KNOW, Bruce was a security guard for my door. He couldn't walk up in there unless meechie told him too. He didn't know half the stuff that was going on in there unless meechie told him. He ain't know I was getting jumped. It's sound proof walls how the fuck he suppose to know?" I said staring at her.

"Girl you lying for what? Bruce fine it's okay" amiri shrugged.

"See now you got me fucked up" von told her and then tray started laughing. Diamond reached over as best as she could due to her belly and popped the back of tray neck.

"Shut the fuck up" she told him and sat back down. " i'm sorry, damn" he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

" okay so if you don't like him why you care so much about him being left behind? if he was any other one of dez's men you wouldn't care now you do? girl you ain't fooling no fucking body." She said then laughed.

"Oh you thought you hit home with that one huh? He looked out for me so why should t I care about him?" I said but she didn't respond back.

"Yeah shut the fuck up" I said and looked back out the window.

Then I felt a punch to the back of my head. "Bitch" amiri said as she was punching on top of my me. I started punching her back and started kicking to get her off of me.

"Oh hell nah" diamond said and snatched amiri off of me, since she was sitting between us. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She said and looked at amiri who hair was everywhere.

"Im sick of her slick ass mouth. All I asked was a simple question the fuck"

"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up" I said and fixed the hoodie that was in my body. They didn't have any clothes for me to change into so Bruce gave me his hoodie before I left.

"We here" dezmond said and we are parked In front of a hospital. "We just gone get you some check ups just in case" he said and we all got out.

"Come here" Desmond told me. I walked over to him and he brought me into a long warm loved filled hug. " I missed yo pretty ass" he said and removed his head from on top of my head and kissed my forehead

"Me too, about what happens in the car-"

"You straight, I know you don't like ole boy. Amiri just tripping an I don't know why. But we ain't gonna be around that negative energy. Von ordered her an Uber back home."

He said and unreleased me and we started walking out the parking lot to the hospital.

When we got to the door von opened the door for all us and then put his hand out when amiri came up. "Ah ah" he said and shook his head.

"What? Now I can't come with my friends?"

"I don't what's going on with you but I ordered you an Uber, go home. Sleep on it or sum"von shrugged and let the door close in her face.

She was standing at the door for a little while in disbelief and then eventually turned around and went to the front of the hospital.

"Hello how may I help you guys?" The receptionist questioned and lifted her glasses form off her head and to her face.

"We just want a check up"Dezmond told her. She nodded her head and started typing on her computer.

"Name and ID?"

Okay I made the chapter longer than before 🙄. 3,079 words to be exact.

But heyyyy🌚, Ik I've been gone fa a Lil minute but I'm back for now...

Amiri and Tae?

Meechie and Ma'liayh??

Okay byeeee!💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 177 29
๐‚๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง 18 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐? ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ..
95.3K 3.7K 40
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
282K 9.7K 29
@๐…๐„๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐˜๐„ ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021