𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨y /𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞�...

נכתב על ידי urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... עוד

𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐚.
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞.
𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭.
𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.
𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.
𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝.
𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲.
𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞.
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐰.
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.
𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲.
𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬.
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞.
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 | 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.
𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬.
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 (𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞)
𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞.
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜.
𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭.
𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.
𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.
𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞.

579 21 1
נכתב על ידי urmomrryyy

mattia

"Morning...you okay?" I asked Alejandro as I walked into the kitchen, smiling when I saw the coffee pot was out. Some coffee definitely sounded good right now.

"Mhmm." He nodded from the corner of my eye, "Pain go away?" I asked, and he nodded again. "Sorta, I took the meds she gave me. They tasted funny." He said, pouting slightly.

"Yeah...It'll be like eating candy soon enough because of how much you're gonna be taking it." I tried joking around, which just made him smirk.

"I'm having lunch with my dad today...so...I'll talk to him. About-about the whole thing...y'know..." I said, and he nodded, biting his lip as he looked down at his slightly pudgy stomach. "I'm gonna go to the gym today." He said. I quirked my eyebrow up.

"Are you-sure that's like...an okay thing to do?" I asked, leaning on the counter as I grabbed a mug from the cabinet above the microwave, taking the pot and pouring some into my cup, going to the fridge, and grabbing some creamer.

"Bleeding stopped...so I guess it's okay...I don't care anyway. I wanna lose this fat...what's the worst that could happen." He shrugged, going to the toaster and grabbing the now golden bread and taking a bite out of it.

Personally, I didn't think it was safe for him to...especially since he still has a slight limp and complains about pain at times. But I can never argue with Ale so I just let him do what he wanted to do so he didn't get annoyed or angry at me.

He stumbled away to the living room and sat down on the couch, we still had a few hours before Nano woke up, and even though he's just one kid, the house gets crazy when he's hyper and awake, and I like him, I really do, he's an amazing kid. But it's nice being in a relaxing house like this.

‼️

"Eat a burger and a couple fries or something, you look skinny." My dad said, passing me a menu. I shook my head, nothing sounded too appetizing right now. "Nah dad, I'm good," I told him, waiting for my drink to get here.

"You look tired, you been getting sleep? Huh?" My dad asked, slapping my cheek slightly as the waiter walked over. "Here's your salad sir." She says, looking kindly at me as she took a white bowl off of her tray and put it down in front of him on the table.

"Thank you," He said with a smile, and she nodded, "I'll be right back with your milkshake okay?" She said, I said a quiet okay before she walked off. "Don't look at her too much, you have a husband." My dad teased me. I rolled my eyes, leaning my head on my palm.

"All jokes aside." He said, looking down at his food, "How is Alejandro?" He asked, giving me a more sympathetic look. I shrugged. "He won't talk to me much...so I'm not sure but I hope he's doing better...but he's hurting, I can tell..." I replied to him.

"I'd sure think he is after losing three babies Mattia." He said, making me bite my bottom lip slightly. "Dad uhm...I can't......I won't, I won't make him go through that a-again." I stuttered out, cracking at my knuckles nervously..."I really can't dad, seeing him like that is just heartbreaking." I said, thinking back to the day Ale lost the second baby.

"Lay down Ale, please breathe," I begged as he sat down on the bed, wrapping his arms around himself, he just wanted to hold his stomach, but it was empty. There was no point.

"It-it hu-hurts." He sobbed, clutching the bedsheets, "I know it does, I know, here, lay down babe." I said, fixing the pillows and taking his hand, helping him scoot back. He cried as he tried rolling on his side.

His examination was just done, which was to take the baby out, after he had to hold them in his stomach for eighteen more days after they died. He put his hands over his face, as I turned the lights off, leaving the tiny lamp on.

I laid down behind him, quickly wrapping my arm around his waist because ever since we left the hospital, all he wanted to do was to be held.

"You didn't do anything wrong," I whispered into his neck, he choked back on air before continuing to cry, moving his hands and putting them under his head.

"I keep losing them." He told me, trying to steady his breath. "I'm sorry, I-I know you want-you want a baby." He said, turning his head slightly to look at me.

"No babe, it's okay, it's okay, you're okay, don't apologize," I said, kissing his cheek before he turned his head back, curling up into a ball as I held him.

"It was awful. And if we need to have a baby...then give him a break first. Just let him have a breather." I said, he folded his hands in front of him, nodding.

"Of course...you don't even have to ask. Take all the time you need, the both of you." He told me, and I thanked him. Over and over again, just grateful that my dad was being nice right now, which doesn't happen every day. I smiled at him as the waiter came back, passing me my milkshake, I thanked her before she walked off. "Jesus, you have a husband Mattia." My dad said, slapping the side of my head.

‼️

"Thirty-six, thirty-seven, thirty-eight, thirty-nine, forty." I counted to myself, lifting the weights above my head, looking out of the corner of my eye and seeing one of Mattia's tall and buff friend who was wearing a suit, standing far from me and holding his hands in front of him, looking ahead with no expression on his face.

I huffed and put the weight back in its spot, sitting up with some struggle and taking my headphones out. "You don't wanna go and take a break or something?" I asked him, speaking loudly from across the room. 

He shook his head, damn, he just never leaves, I've been here for an hour now and he hasn't left the room, not even once. I know the only reason that Mattia sent him was so he could watch me and make sure nothing happened, but I don't like being watched while I work out.

"Hey...uhm...do y'know what happened...to like...my mom and friend?" I asked, looking up at him, trying to speak quietly so nobody would hear me, but loud enough so he could understand. He visibly gulped, shifting around a bit. "Hm, right." I nodded slightly, annoyed that he wouldn't tell me.

I sighed and stood up, grabbing my towel and rubbing my sweaty forehead. I heard loud footsteps behind me as I walked to the bathroom. I turned around seeing the man following me, "I'm just going to the bathroom!" I told him, he stood up, apologizing quietly before standing back as I walked off.

I shook my wet hands-off as I walked out of the bathroom, getting startled as I saw the man standing outside of the door, "You scared me." I said, looking down at my hands. "Mattia would like you back home now." He told me, I groaned quietly, I hated that he wanted me back at a certain time, how stupid.

"He just wants what's best for you. He loves you, Alejandro, he does." He told me, nodding firmly. I bit my bottom lip, shrugging slightly as I walked off to where I left my stuff.

I grabbed my bag, seeing I had a message from Mattia. 'Hey babe, are you okay? In pain or anything? Don't push yourself.' I read, smiling a little as I took the bag strap, putting it over my shoulder.

‼️

I took an uber to get to the gym and I didn't wanna call another one so Mattia's friend just took me back home, like some sorta chauffeur. "Bye," I said as I shut the door behind me, fixing the bag straps on my shoulder as I walked up the sidewalk and driveway.

I took my key out of my pocket, moving it around in the lock, and pushing the door open, stepping inside, and throwing my gym back on the small couch by the window.

"Hey, are you good?" I saw Mattia standing at the table, looking through a few envelopes from the mail, completely shirtless with just plaid pajama pants on. "Uh, you o-" I stopped him as I quickly walked over, putting my hands on the side of his face and kissing him.

"Hmm," He said, closing his eyes and putting his hands on my waist. I pulled back after a few seconds, "What are you doing?" He asked me, "Fuck me," I said, his eyes widened a bit, "W-what?" He asked, "I said. Fuck. Me." I told him more sternly.

"B-but what about Nano...what do-" "Shh, stop, he won't be back from school for hours," I said, grabbing his chin and kissing him again.

He smiled slightly and he put his strong hands on my butt and pulled me up, I smirked as my hand reached down to the growing bulge in his boxers, making him gasp and choke on air a bit before I wrapped the other arm around his neck.

He shut the bedroom door behind him with his foot, kicking his slippers off and throwing me gently on the bed. I started palming him, adding a bit of pressure, causing him to let out a loud moan, sounding guttural.

"Fuck," He breathed out a small and adorable laugh, looking down at me. He leaned down again, kissing me roughly, making me moan into his mouth as I squeezed his bulge.

Our kiss was more rough and heated this time than before, he shoved his tongue into my mouth, stopping me from saying anything, he pulled away, biting my bottom lip, I tasted pennies so I'm positive it was bleeding.

We both moaned out loud at the way our tongues were moving in sync. My hands went to his back, tracing the bones that clearly showed when he was shirtless.

He went to whisper to me, his lips brushing against my ear. "This'll feel good this time, I promise." He told me, tugging at my earlobe with his teeth. I almost choked on air, moving my mouth to his neck and kissing everywhere, I got to a certain spot, making his breathing heavy.

"Your so sexy, my god." He breathed out ruggedly. He hit his bottom lip slightly as he leaned down, pulling up the hem of my tank top and kissing at my stomach. Going up every few seconds and staying longer at a few spots.

I looked down at him, putting my hands on each side of his head and scrunching up his hair in my hands. I hated seeing my stomach like this, just gross fat that wouldn't go away. The last time I and Mattia did this, I had a slight six-pack, now I'm just disgusting.

He then took my baggy tank top off, throwing it on the bed next to me. I then caught him looking down my body from my chest to my stomach. He looked so fucking hot.

The way his muscles looked as he leaned down and kissed at my jaw, I swear I was getting harder by the second by just looking at him and being with him.

"Fu-c'mon, please Mattia...I'm already hard, please, I need you." I groaned, moving my hands down to the back of his neck.

He began grinding his hips down onto mine, but I stopped him, "What?" He asked me, "Can I ride you?" I asked him, a bit shy because the other time we did this, he kinda did all the work. He nodded, smiling a bit as he fell back onto the bed.

He grabbed my hips harshly, pulling them down, I whined as he kissed quickly at my neck bone. He groaned hearing my quiet, and high-pitched whining. I found it a little embarrassing and got shy because how funny is it that I got hard just by him kissing me.

But I was way too hard and invested in this to stop the noises coming out of my mouth. He moved his hands up my side, going to my butt again and squeezing slightly.

I pulled down my basketball shorts a tad, showing him what I was wearing underneath. He sighed and threw his head back as I lifted myself a bit and pulled my shorts down all the way, throwing them on the floor.

"Panties-panties, really Ale?" He asked me, hooking his fingers into them, I looked down, smiling at the pink cloth that covered my bottom half, not well but it covered some.

He gulped as he pulled them down as best as he could, my hard dick sprang up out as soon as they were taken off. I moved back a bit and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He wiggled around and kicked them off onto the ground.

"Jeez, do you want prep or-or what?" He asked me, squeezing my hip, "No, I-I-just—just want you inside me."  I told him breathlessly, I sat up slightly and looked down seeing his dick in front of me.

"Are you positive?" He asked me, and I groaned. "Yes, we're already trying. I don't even care anymore, I just wanna do it. Now." I said. He smiled as I lined myself up with him and slowly sat down, it hurt slightly and felt sore, but I moaned at the familiar feeling as I watched his cock disappear into my body.

"Oh fuck-" He choked out, putting one of his hands on my ass again and squeezing roughly. He used his other hand and wrapped his hand around the base of my length, and began slowly pumping me as I started moving slightly. My hips were moving forward a bit, wanting to try to stretch out a bit. "Holy shit." He rasped, biting his lip as he looked down at his hand that was pumping me.

I was squirming around, throwing my head back as I started to move a bit faster and his hand moved faster. I was a complete whimpering mess on top of him, I reached my hand back, leaning them on his leg and squeezing the skin.

"Fuck, please, please," I whimpered as his hand stopped moving and his hands went back to my waist, moving me himself. "Oh, god Ale." He groaned, I licked my bottom lip hearing his deep voice groan and complain, begging me to move faster.

"Oh god, you-you are s-so g-goddamn tight Ale," he moaned out loud. I pushed my stomach out as I moved faster. " Mattia, you-you f-feel so damn good."

I snapped my hips forward, before bouncing up and down fast, my pants, and moans were high-pitched. This felt so good and I can't believe we don't do this more often.

I hit the same spot every time as I moved up and down, we both breathed heavily as the air in this room felt hot. We were both sweating, groaning messes.

I felt everything start to build up, a feeling of sparks at the bottom of my stomach. I felt weaker as I got faster, putting my head back and closing my eyes. I felt like I was drowning in absolute pleasure, and I was just light-headed. I almost lost my balance as my legs shook and everything was in slow motion. "Shit-shit I-I'm almost there, fuck me, I-I'm-ah!" I cried out.

He nodded as I finished speaking and continued groaning,  he wrapped his hand around my length again, pumping even quicker than before, I breathed ruggedly, grunted, and whined like a girl before spilling over his hand and onto my stomach, the white liquid spilling down my body.

I had already came, so I went faster to make Mattia come, he breathed heavily, pushing my hips towards him again, and suddenly his movements became rigid and his whimpers were louder as he let go inside of me. He jerked me up once more and huffed as I looked down at him.

We were both finished so I moved my left leg up and got off of him, taking a blanket and putting it over me. He looked over at me before gently wrapping an arm around me. We laid there on the bed, both of us trying to control our breathing and calm down.

‼️

"So...you never answered my text while you were at the gym." Mattia suddenly said as I traced my finger over his chest. "I didn't feel like it, I was home just a few minutes later so...it doesn't matter Mattia." I shrugged slightly, and he nodded.

"Yeah but...I can't be with you 24/7 so I dunno if your okay or not, especially with what happened." He said. I rolled my eyes. "You can take any good situation and ruin it huh?" I asked, sitting up, leaning my legs over the edge of the bed and standing up, grabbing my basketball shorts, and going to the bathroom that was connected to our room.

"I really hate you," I told him, seeing him smirking at me from the mirror. "Yeah you want to, but you can't." He shrugged slightly. I huffed as I turned the shower on, letting the water get hot.

‼️

ooh 😏 sorry for spelling mistakes

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2M 58.4K 33
While Andrea Brandon dreamed happily ever after with her handsome boyfriend, the love of her life, the most eligible bachelor, Alejandro Fernandez, h...
6.8K 318 14
"Why do you hate me so much?" He asked. "For many reasons," I answered. "There are ten reasons why I hate you." **
23.2K 1.6K 15
Him : it's was just a revenge and i don't have ever loved you one more thing forget everything . Her : What was my mistake, why did you do this to m...
10.1K 514 52
"You promised me you wouldn't fall in love with her and you did. But the worst thing is you promised me everyday that you only loved me while you tol...