๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ โ€ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™œ

By bangtan_b_

โYou can't like me, I'm blind, I will forever be blind โž - Min Yoongi ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—œ is a cold, rough b... More

๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›

๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’

2.1K 85 17
By bangtan_b_

Dɪsᴄʟᴀᴍᴀɪʀ
Tʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ:
Sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs
Vɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
Sᴍᴜᴛs
Fʟᴜғғ
Sᴋɪɴ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ
sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ/sᴇʟғ ʜᴀʀᴍ

Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ

this book is a fanfiction, none of this is actually real, this is all in my imagination. There may be errors throughout this book and I will try and edit it as soon as possible, however if you do spot any please comment or let me know I don't mind any corrections, it helps as well

the main character (Min Yoongi) is blind, I would truly appreciate not making fun of that

and finally my schedule is tight so updating could be a little slow but please bare with me , please do comment I read very single one of them ♥︎

this book is copyrighted by bangtan_b_ (me)
this book should not be plagiarised, copied in any sort of way against my permission
Thank you
© bangtan_b_ 2021

❥  "HERE'S THE FILE FOR YOU'RE NEW
PATIENT..."

Around five minutes ago the caregiver was guided inside a black car. Today was the day she gets to move from her home to her patient's, she was never assigned to do such thing before. For the past three years that she's been working, she never needed to move from her home to take care of someone before. Until today.

"So, you new patient is Min Yoongi. He's 28 years old, he's fully blind from both eyes. He's living all by himself at the moment. He's quite reserved and cold to strangers, he doesn't like that much company and he's been modelling for a few mouths.." Sam commented. Sam is an employee at her agency, his job is to go around and make sure the patients are doing well. Just a quick checkup, as it's her first time having to take care of this particualr patient he figured it would be easier to get her there and run her through some background information about the patient.

She picked up the file and started to skim through the needed information. She saw all his modelling photoshoot appointments.

"He normal eats three meals a days but don't be shocked if he doesn't. There is a list of the things he's allergic to and just foods that he doesn't like. It's apart of your job to cook all his meals, you don't need to call him or anything he knows when it's ready. He can get a bit aggressive too but never physically so you don't have to worry about that.." her eyes traced through the file, sticking to the page of his background information.

"Was he born blind or..?" Sora asked.

"No. He wasn't born blind, all we got from him was a 'no'. He didn't want to give us anything else, we respect our patient's privacy so we didn't really push him too much about that subject.." She nodded flipped to the next page of his file. Her eyes went over the red circled text around three years ago, she looked up at Sam.

"He tried to commit suicide..?" She asked as sam parted his lips to speak.

"Yes, it was the night before Christmas, I was going around checking up on everyone and came across his house, I thought I might as well check up on him, as soon as I stepped in his room I heard his dog bark multiple times. The bathroom door was fully locked and I was getting worried, so I broke down the door and saw him laying on the floor. His skin was really pale, both his wrist were deeply cut but thankfully it wasn't too deep and didn't hit any serious nerves..."

"He sleepwalks alot so when he does just guide him back to his bedroom.."

"He has check ups apppoinments evey week, his previous cargiver just retired so you also have to take him to the hospital. Also ontop of everything he's not that bad comparing him to the other patients you took care of he should be a piece of cake for you..."

"How long I'm I living there for..?" she closed the file placing it inside her bag.

"Five mouths.." it wasn't that long. She felt quite okay about this, after five mouths she can just get back to her normal scheldue. The car slowly started to stop as Sam parked the car next by the enterace of the house. She opened the door of the car exiting the car, she looked up and the first thing she witnessed was the huge mansion.

"What the hell.." she mumbled, extending her head to look upwards. She stepped backwards to observe and get a better image of the house.

"Are you sure we're at the right place..?" Sam chuckled getting her suitcase from the back of the car, after locking the car he started to walk towrds the house as she followed behind.

"Yeah, this is his house.." his hands went inside his pocket, fiddling around for the keys, placing it inside the hole as he opened the huge heavy door. He placed her suitcase aside yelling his name, it was quite dark inside, all the curtains fully closed, just a hint of light coming from the main door he just opened.

"Yoongi! Your new caretaker is here!" Sam's voice echoed a little throughout the house.

As she stepped inside she felt a rush of cold wind, her jaw dropped seeing how beautiful the house was, it was definitely designed. The windows was covered with black coloured curtains having a matching sofa. Sam walked towards his room that was on the ground floor, he knocked before opening the door, soon enough he closed it right after.

"He's not home..." he grabbed her suitcase and started to walk up the stairs towards her new bedroom.

"So we have his bedroom on the ground floor because it's easier for him to move around. Your bedroom is upstairs.." Sora followed behind him taking her suitcase from his hand.

"It's okay, I can take it.." Sam smiled guiding her to her room, between the hallway she witnessed huge paintings that were hug up on both sides of the wall, she picked up on how it all had the same sort of type and texture.

"Here's your room. There's also a bathroom inside but there's also one down the hall, Yoongi never comes up here that's why it might be dusty.." she smiled shaking her head.

"No it's completely fine. Do you know where he could be at this time..?" Sam pulled out his phone looking at the time, it was 11:30am.

"He's properly walking his dog at this time, I need to get going make sure to make his lunch it's nearly time for him to eat..." she nodded as he walked out of the room. She sighed placing her suitcase on her double bed, opening her suitcase she gathered some of her clothes walking towards the wardrobe.

"Oh god.." she whispered looking at the dirty wardrobe. Her shoulders dropped walking back towards the bed and placing her clothes on the bed. She took two steps towards the windows opening the curtain.

"Please let this be easy..." for her this should be very easy, sora has dealt with many more serious and dangerous patients. Some that just came out of prison, others that were suicidal and some that were dealing with drugs. Never someone who was blind but she took the job, she took it because its apart of her job and also she's in desperate need of some money. Her phone vibrated against her pocket bringing her back from daydreaming, she dug her hand inside looking her the user.

Mrs Brooke

She smiled picking up the phone quickly.

"Hello Mrs Brooke..." she spoke walking around the room.

"Hi dear, why are you not here for my daily meal and talks...?" sora chuckled placing herself down on the bed. Mrs Brooke is her favourite patient, she's met her on her first day of working as a caretaker and ever since then she's always been so close to the old lady. She loved her positive vibes and sense of humour. Mrs Brooke is 69 years old and knows how to hold a conversation pretty well.

"I'm sorry Mrs Brooke but I'm not working for you until five mouths.." she heard the light gasps that came out of her mouth.

"Who said that? Is it that dickhead sam?" the old lady asked. Lifting one leg over the other leaning back on her chair.

"Mrs Brooke please you'll get a new caretaker arriving in a minute or two.." the old lady's shoulders dropped, deeply sighing.

"But I want you.." sora heard Mrs Brooke's door bell ring, guessing it was the new caretaker.

"Is that the new bitch..?"

"Mrs Brooke please be nice to her its her first day.."

"It depends on my mood and right now I want to beat Sam to pieces-"

"Alright bye, talk soon.." she quickly avoided extra conversation and closed the phone,l. She looked at the time knowing that it's nearly time for lunch she grabbed the file from her bag making her way out of her room and down the stairs.

"He's still not here..?" she walked towards the kitchen placing the file on the counter, turning around and opening the fridge. Her head titled looking at the first row filled with water bottles, having the fridge still open she turned around grabbed the file and opening it to his lunch menu.

She traced her finger through the list and stopped on the word spaghetti.

"Bingo!" she patted herself on the back before getting all the ingredients to make the sauce and spaghetti. She started to hum thinking this day would go great, before she could even boil the hot water she felt the door main door move slightly from the other side,m. A second later the door opened slowly, as the kitchen was faced right in front of the door having the living room right in between she looked up and there the male was, Min Yoongi himself.... ❥

vote and comment!
please let me know what you think, I read all the comments ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
55K 3.1K 17
Yoongi hates feeling helpless, but it's hard not to when you're blind. Literally. It's not like Jimin was trying to get attached, but sometimes he j...
257K 9.7K 66
[Short Chapters] Being a pop star means you've got to be on your best behaviour at all times. But what happens when you end up dissing Kpop in front...
17.3K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...