SHE'S OURS AND OURS ONLY (com...

By Lakchuuu

•I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. •thanks for the readers for voting! •comm... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
2k Votes Special✔️
Announcement!
2k Votes Special✔️ End
Chapter 41 THE END!!!
Requested Story✔️

Chapter 32

1.4K 49 13
By Lakchuuu

Third Person's Pov:
.
.
.

Today is the graduation ceremony for the third years. And you are on your way to school too. It's been one month and today is gonna be a sad day since the twins will be moving to another school.

You will be a third year now along with yumeko, mary, suzui, midari and sayaka.

Your mom will be on your school too.

Your hairstyle and it's been a week since you didn't meet the others because all of you were on a vacation.

You were on Australia with your mom to watch your sisters modelling. Kirari and Ririka was on a vacation with the Bami Clan. Yumeko spend time on the casino. Mary spend time with her family. Midari enjoys her gun training.

"you are so beautiful sweetie." your mom said. Your mom also was spending her time on the gym and become the coach hahaha.

Your mom BTW she had a surgery on her breast because she don't like her bobbies to be so big. Also she had lost weight from 55kg. To 43 kg.

.
.
.

"so mom you see do I look old to you?"

"ara, why are you saying that dear?"

"Well cause, you look so young than your daughter."

"aww, come on (she kissed your forehead) don't be too jealous. You and your sister as my daughters is the prettiest girls in the world."

"thank you, mom!"

"Let's go and I'll drive you there."

"Hahaha, you should say we cause your going with me."

"ara, my bad I'm really is getting old."

"hahaha, probably."

.
.
.

You arrive at your school with your mom you cling unto to your mom. Then you made your way to the gym and made it as your mom sat beside the other mom's and dad's.

"Mom, do you want me to buy you a coffee?"

"Yes a brown coffee."

"Okay stay here I'll be back."

.
.
.

You left the gym and make your way to the cafeteria. As you ordered brown coffee but iced coffee was only is available as you nod since your mom likes everything but brown coffee should be there.

You sat on some empty table and wait for your order. You got your phone out and you saw everyone talking on your groupchat.

...
....
.....
Princess💋:
Hello my dear girlfriends!

Saya is now online🔵

Yume is now online🔵

Dari is now online🔵

Chihuahua is now online🔵

Kiri is now online🔵

Riri is now online🔵

...
....
.....
Dari:
Hey there hot stuff I missed you!

Kiri:
Hello there darling!

Yume:
🤧I really missed you so much y/n!

...
....
.....
Princess💋:
I missed you too guys... It's so sad that this will be the end right? Spending our last time with the twins.☹️

Kiri:
Don't worry darling, I'm not going to die... It's just that we're graduating and will be moving to different school since we're third years now.

Yume:
You know? I saw y/n one the entrance of the school with her mom and she is is soo beautiful. She had buns on her hair which I didn't saw her wearing those styles.

Chihuahua:
Yeah, yumeko told me about that too.

Dari:
Gosh, I want to kiss you baby girl!

Riri:
😍I-I want to see you y/n.

Saya:
I'm glad your already back y/n.

....
.....
Princess💋:
Well yeah especially my sister got a huge deal with the other models around the world. And now she's popular in the world.

Kiri:
She's now the Queen.

Chihuahua:
But she's still is finding some cute girls since she told us that she's gay.

Dari:
Damn I want her...she's kinda hot tho🥵....

Yume:
Be quite... I also heard you moaning today when I went to the restroom.

Saya:
Gosh, Ikishima...

Princess💋:
Now, now I'll be on my way to the gym see you guys there.

Chihuahua:
We're here already... I mean all of us.. Show yourself now y/n!

Princess💋:
I will, I will bye...

.
.
.
.

You got the coffee and made your way to the gym. Once you entered you saw your girlfriends and the other council members.

"Hey guys!" you said as the girls turned around. The girls were blushing too much and so as kirari.

You hug them as they hug you back.

"damn! Your so hot babe!" midari said as she kissed your lips.

"Oh thank you, midari and so are you and your hair is now long can I braid them later or style them?" you asked as she nods.

You also saw mary in short hair. Sayaka with her hair bring down and kirari's hair in curly hair and ririka's hair in pony tail. And yumeko's hair is shorter like.

Like this hahaha but she's cute.

.
.
.

Then you hug the girls one by one and make your way to your mom. You gave her the coffee as you take the ribbon with flowers to her as you put it on the side of your collar in your shirt.

You went to the seat with yumeko and mary with your other classmates.

.
.
.

After the graduation your mom leave the school as you and the others went to the student council for the one's who need to be the next student council members.

"are you serious?!" midari said as you stand on her back while braiding her hair.

"yes, and yumeko and I had planned about it already. Mary will be the next president as yumeko will be the vice president. Sayaka as the secretary and the rest will be part of the council." kirari explained. As mary gulped not knowing what to do.

"b-but it's should be yumeko right?!"

"calm down, mary-san you told me during we gambled with the bami's before right?" yumeko said as mary brushed.

"Already done!" you said as everyone looks at you. They were blushing at how adorable you are.

"Gosh, I can't believe my wife is this beautiful..." kirari while smirking at you.

"Wife?!" everyone looks at kirari.

"Hey, dammit oh right?! We forgot about that right?! We actually planned about this before right?"

"Right! When sachiko was here right?!"

"Oh yeah, damn! Blonde you really is amazing!"

"Tch!"

"I'm tired..." you said as kirari told you to sat on her lap and you did. You rest your head on her shoulders and started to sleep.

Everyone looks at you.

"Well, anyways we should hang out today and celebrates of the third year who's graduating!" yumeko said...

"That is maybe is a good idea..." sayaka said...

"Mhm, that's should be fine." ririka said...

"Alright let's head to our house..."

"Got it!"

.
.
.

Ohmaghad!!! Noooo!!!!! Hahahaha!!! Who's interested with this? I'll post it later.... Comment if you want me to post this here and if not say no or don't need it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 799 26
Your father has been offered a great job, and it makes a whole lot of money. You get to go the the Private Hyakkaou Academy. A whole bunch of rich ki...
401K 8K 32
Eyy! So as you can tell from the title I'm going to be be doing some Kakegurui Scenarios and maybe draw some attraction to all the fans of Kakeguri j...
23.1K 401 16
This fanfic book is for the readers that are tired of reading fanfictions where the reader is ALWAYS the bottom/Submissive one. ♡︎♡︎ I've written ka...
346K 7.1K 52
⚠️THIS BOOK HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED⚠️ Kakegurui girls as your girlfriends (≧▽≦) Female x Female Yes I made another book cause I'm addicted t...