Classroom of The Elite: Shot...

De CringeIsFun

Literally a one shot I'm testing. Credits to owner of the series Classroom Of The Elite. I don't know how to... Mai multe

I'm Going To Regret This Decision
I'm Now A Slave For Myself
This Was Not Planned
What A Weird Development
Welcome To Reality
Insert Offensive To Self Title
No Chapters For Now
I Got Nothing
Someone Please Take Over, I'm Begging Here
Shower
I'm Going To Become Old Soon
Not An Update "Part 2"

Title? What Is That?

1.8K 72 137
De CringeIsFun

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Just don't forget,
Who you're talking to.

I can't even sound offensive if I don't know what to be offensive about.
_______________________________________

Ayanokouji's POV

We are in the middle of spring break (?) when the school suddenly asked for every student to come to their respective classrooms. It didn't matter what they wore since they said it would be a short announcement.

(A/N: Spring is their after first year break right?)

'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D, you can now leave the school's premises.'

Little over from what I was expecting. With this everyone started eyeing me.

There was a silent atmosphere of them just staring at me when someone finally spoke.

"Yahoo!!! He can finally get lost! He is the reason of our loss to Class A in the first place! While also being targeted by Class A's one and only Sakayanagi! I mean what else reason other than being targeted by her would she be against Class D?"

The one who spoke was the one and only Shinob*tch. But for one, I technically didn't lose to Class A. Two, that was only 2 events with a short interaction between us (Ayanokouji and Sakayanagi). Three, uhm we are Class D, you know the class at the very bottom, or maybe I wasn't the one who got to choose who to compete against.

"Yeah, maybe we was like Yamadead Hikaru! He just betrayed the class for a date that never actually happened!"

One, you got his name wrong. Two, why trash him like that? Not that I'll complain since he basically targeted me just for that reason. Three, it was more 'like' she was the one who asked me out.

"Ayanokouji-kun what did you do?"

She seems teary-eyed. She also still doesn't have the resolve to confront her brother. I internally did the longest sigh to ever exist, just abandon at least some pride will yah.

"I did nothing."

I mean I actually did nothing this time.

"That's a lie! That's all a lie! If you didn't do anything the school shouldn't be sending you out!"

Why is Kushida trying to deny this? Is it cuz she wasn't satisfied with me just touching her breast, does more than that? Is she trying to build back some reputation because of her now lack of contribution?

"That does make some sense."

"So you did do something! What did you do?! Whatever it is, it involved every class! Don't tell me you made use start back from 0 class points again! We can't even get those up without class or a special exam to back it up!"

Miyamoto? Speaking words? Having IQ? I don't even know who this guy is. But starting back from 0 does help those with sadistic nature watching the suffering of Class D.

"Guys be quiet we need to hear what happened."

Kei I know you have a crush on me, but I only see you as a pawn, maybe a friend, or a best friend, whatever those are.

"Why are you defending him Karuizawa-san?!"

"Don't tell me he did something to you! Did he blackmail you?! Did he do the deed to you?! What did she look like Ayanokouji-kun?! Tell me!!!"

"Kanji. I'll be completely honest. What the fuck are you doing to her?! One you ask her did he blackmail her, then now you are asking how was it?! Have some decency as a man if you still got any!"

(A/N: Dunno what I'm writing, just hoping it makes sense)

Sudo being a man for once? Improvement? That's nice. Even if it's the younger Horikita being his motivation, he is still showing the most improvement.

"Kiyopon did you do anything bad? If you admit I'll forgive you, can't say the same for the class and the school though."

"I didn't do anything wrong... yet."

"You heard it here folks. He said 'Yet'. And for not doing anything wrong that's also a lie. You are hiding your abilities aren't you? Hmm? Hmm?"

Matsushita you shouldn't be doing this you're not only digging a hole for me 'which I'll never go into' but you are also digging a hole for yourself. So stop pulling my pants down while having a seductive look on your face.

"Matsushita."

"Yes? Are you finally admitting to it?"

"No it is just you were on the other end of the room."

"So? How does this answer whether you are holding back or not?

"How can you hear me mumble from the other end of the room? Unless you are also holding back?"

Hirata, here's you cue to help a guy out! He seems to notice my gaze of asking for assistance.

"One thing at a time guys. He can't answer if you guys add more questions before he can answer."

"As I was going to sa-"

I got cut off. What now? I'm back to internally sighing.

"*Pant* Monster, *Pant* what *pant pant* did you *pant* do?"

Ryuuen looks tired, but why? Our classrooms aren't that far from each other. Don't tell me he went to the dorms actually looking for me rather than checking the classroom first.

(A/N: He did. More like I made him do that)

"Can I speak no-"

"Don't leave me!"

A short, silver hair, a particularly eye-catching featured girl, while carrying a cane in one hand said. The girl being described is Sakayanagi Arisu from Class A. She seems to gather more me attention since I'm not only acquainted to the tyrant of Class C himself but also the queen from Class A herself.

"Since you two are here I'm guessing the 3rd person is about to arrive?"

Right on time the last person to arrive. Citrus-girl, same girl who can conquer any man if she used those monstrous- ehem very large breasts properly.

"Okay, hold on a minute! I understand Sakayanagi since you betrayed us and all."

I didn't betray the class. If I did we'd already have a 0-7 scored and the gap between both of the classes would be 420 class points more than it already was. Ike continues,

"But why is Ryuuen here?! Don't tell me you are the traitor who leaked the participation list to him! That's probably how we lost!"

I don't think anyone other than the 4 class leaders Horikita, Hirata, Karuizawa, Kushida plus me have told anyone about this leak.

"Don't tell me you are the reason Ichinose isn't being a very effective leader recently!"

The one and only woofer, Kanzaki Ryuji.

"Leave him alone Kanzaki! Back to Ayanokouji-kun, what did you do and what can we or at least I can do to help?"

"Kukuku, as she said monster, what did you do so I can provide points to cancel this out if you like."

"Fufufu, yes as dragon-boy says, we would like to help? I can sacrifice a random student for you to take the blame for you if you want."

I got 2 things to say. One everyone gulped hearing those words from the 3 leaders of different classes. Two, now a dumb person would think I'm betraying all 4 classes again and again but a smart person would think I'm controlling basically every class since every class leader is basically saying I'm not leaving this place. But unfortunately for them...

"My my, what a day this is, don't you think Trex-kun?"

"Did you catch on to the announcement?"

"Who do you think I am Elevator-kun? Hahaha, don't answer that, the answer is the obvious, I am perfection itself! "

"What do you mean catch on Ayanokouji-kun?"

Observational Ichinose, the same girl who disappeared from Vol 4 seems to realise that something in the announcement sounded off. But what others call Fanservice Ichinose, starts to cry realising this could be even worse than what it actually is.

"Does *sobs* that mean *sobs* your leaving *sobs* the school?"

"You leaving? Out of your own free will? Are you for real? This isn't the Ayanokouji-kun I know... and love."

"Hey monster."

Looks like something in his pride shattered.

"Is it because I wasn't an opponent worthy enough for you to fight you yet? Don't leave! I'll get you expelled myself. So don't leave. Please!"

"Sorry to say, but I really can't stay. Show me results when I see you again Ryuuen."

"But what's the point? If you are gone the thrill of a fight is gone. Competitions would become dull without you here to give me a challenge."

(A/N: Anyone realise the further you go down in a story the more lost you feel? Just me? Okay)

"Oh no you getting sad? Well to bad!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is what I'd like to say. I was tempted so I took a picture of sad, depression arc Ryuuen and sent it to someone. Someone who can tame even the wildest of tyrants.

Someone who, if hurt can cause massive chaos. Destruction between all classes. You can call her an Angel, a Goddess, or even the caretakers brought down by Gods themselves.

This so called person is Shiina Hiyori. My precious book buddy who I would actually dump my girlfriend for. owo. She came her as quick as she can which would make it look like she was on her way here even before the picture got sent.

(A/N: Which is true)

She came here while being on the shoulder of the big black behemoth known as Albert-chan. She seems to have a small red bump on her temple. She seems to rub it so it must be recent. My hypothesis on this is that she hit her head on the edge found about the door while being on Albert-chan's shoulder.

I wanted to pat her head but before I could. Hiyori got down from Albert-chan's shoulder, did a t-pose, Albert-chan puts her big strong juicy and sexy hands under Hiyori's armpits, carries her in Crazy Monkey Rafiki Carrying Simba-Style carry towards Ryuuen, and pats his head.

"It's okay mommy's here. Cry all you want."

"Don't wanna! It's embarrassing! Especially being a class leader that acts like a tyrant!"

"It's okay, it's okay. Mother knows best."

(A/N: I really don't know what's happening but I'm too far in)

With that said Albert puts her down and Ryuuen starts sobbing.

"Albert-chan go with Plan Tissue."

Hiyori orders. Albert-chan being the obedient person she is complied, walked out of the room, came back with Ishizaki, punched him in the gut, and tissues pop out of nowhere.

Note to self: Ishizaki, infinite toilet source.

I didn't even do much but moving on... Next is this loli who always got a smug grin on her face who should really get an inhaler. She is running out of breath every 'fufufu' she does.

"Is this about the acting director? He won't last long so I don't see a reason to leave though. We were supposed to play chess together! And get married since papa knows who to give his approval to! You'll be my king and I'll be your queen and we would live happily ever after."

Best person to call for this would be Beer-chan, who surprisingly appeared out of nowhere and was carrying a whole batch of beers and how does no one question it?

"Yes, yes, I'll take care of her Ayanokouji-kun."

Oh, so it is the same as solving a child throwing tantrums. Just give them a bottle of milk... Wait. She got the bottle and the powdered milk ready, all she needs left is the water but something is wrong. She's adding beer to the bottle. I know that beer has its benefits, but she is now putting her breast to the outside of the bottle.

'That's hot.'

'Shut up Hornykouji.'

'But you admire the view right?'

'Fine, yes, happy now? Kindly just shut up.'

I didn't know Kamuro does breast feeding. Maybe I should ask her to let me have a taste... while in bed... raw...

'Hornykouji...'

'Yes?'

*Internal bonk*

'You are on a time out.'

'Fine.'

She gave the bottle to Sakayanagi who has now fallen asleep. Next person is Ichinose.

(A/N: Who are you? What am I? Where am I? What was I doing? What day is it?)

"You can't leave. Who am I supposed to prove to that I can change for the better? Who is supposed to look after me now? How am I supposed to 'fanservice' for the readers to enjoy to?"

Hearing that last sentence, I immediately contacted Mako-chan. I'm not even going to bother doing a background on our relationship or how we met. I just contact her to take Ichinose.

Ichinose looks like she bout to pounce or go feral or something to hunt me down. More specifically hunt down the pants. Rip it to shreds and reveal what is hidden under there.

Lastly time for Suzune,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nah who cares,

I now bring out the communication device out of my pocket and put it in my ear.

"Yo Vlad."

Everyone is shocked at my sudden change in tone.

"I'm done here, time to pick me up."

"Gotcha coordinates found. Portal opening."

A weird light comes out of nowhere. Everyone too busy thinking about the many changes or things happening so quickly. Slowly as I put one leg in the so called portal.

"See yah, wouldn't wanna be yah...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Losers."
_______________________________________

2249 words
I got the idea 3 days ago! And I can't even remember what the plot was supposed to be about.
Comment all you want. Complain. I don't care. Someone just please tell me what I wrote!
Activate: Brain Got No Power Jutsu!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
102K 3.8K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
31.6K 666 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...