The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

vanillasunlight द्वारा

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... अधिक

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 17: Don't want

1.4K 39 20
vanillasunlight द्वारा

Mikasa's POV

His lips taste like mint but his tongue feels so hot I can't help but close my eyes. He kissed me softly as if I could break in an instant as he held my waist in his arms.

He pulled away and rested his forehead in mine. I gasped for air unable to speak. I felt my face heat up suddenly embarrassed about what just happened.

He chuckled as he caressed my hair and I look up to him.

How did he do it? Without having second thought?

"This is by far the best day ever! You don't know how happy I am Mikasa." He smiles as he said those words and he walked towards the parking lot.

His hands made its way to my mine as he pulled me towards that direction.

He opened the car door for me which he never did before. That surprised me.

"Eren..I could do it." I smiled at him. Blush creeping its way to my cheek but my hands are shaking.

"Just let me." He chuckles and I nodded.

I hop in and he went to the other side. I looked outside and saw some students started to come out of the building. I suddenly became silent.

"Are you okay?" He broke the silence making me look towards his direction.

For a moment I felt lost. What if someone saw what we did earlier? What will people think? For the eyes of everyone I am an adopted daughter of the Jaegers.

"Yeah. I'm just..." I played with my hands as I looked down to my seat.

When Eren kissed me, I didn't think about anything. But that was like few minutes compared to what I felt aftermath. I felt horrible. I feel like everyone could judge us. Now I am nervous if anyone have seen us.

"You're worried." He said. Not a question but as a matter of fact.

"Eren..I'm sorry.. I could have given you something and not that.. I really am.." I said my shoulders shaking as tears suddenly began to fall out of my eyes.

I feel like I am dragging him down with me to hell if this will get worse and I don't want that. I want him to be happy without other people's judgment just because of me.

"Mikasa.. Don't regret about things that made you happy." He sighs as he reached for me.

He embraced me with his arms once again as I tried myself to stop crying. He whispered soothing words to me as he continued caressing my hair and back.

"Eren...I like you... not just a brother..b-but..you are someone I adore so much.. ever since I first met you..." I managed to say in between hiccups.

With the words I said, he stiffed and waited for me to talk more.

"I've been hiding this from you ever since but I like you so much. When you wrapped that scar around me, I could never see life without you." I continued. I felt him move a little.

We broke the hug and he wiped my tears. He smiled at me slowly as he nodded.

"I believe you Mikasa. You don't know too but I really like you. I never met anyone attractive anymore other than you. I can't stop thinking about you." He says which made my mouth hang open.

I covered my mouth as I gasped. I cried even further. Is this real? Why is it making my heart even bleed further?

"I feel the same way. I know what you are thinking. I thought about it a lot too and I just can't do it." He sighs heavily as he looked at me. Tears started to brim on hid eyes but it didn't fall.

"Eren I don't want you to be judged or misunderstood by anyone. Especially our family." I looked down and he placed his hand in mine.

"Mikasa..I know this situation is hard. But we are not incest. We aren't sisters. I never looked at you as my sister. I could never." He says making my heart pound.

Eren, I feel the same way.

"B-But.." I tried to reason out everything that is bothering me but he silenced me with a peck on my lips.

"Cut it out. I don't want to see you crying." He says as he reached for the red scarf at the back of the car.

If you only know how Eren loves that red scarf. He asked for it back after he wrapped it around me when we were little because he said it was his duty to wrap those around me.

He slowly wrap the scarf around me and pecked my forehead. He sure loves kisses. I wiped my tears as he helped me and I smiled a little at him. He looked hopefully at me.

"You sure cry a lot. Don't ruin the day okay?" He says as he chuckled and started driving towards home.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that Eren." I smiled as I looked at him driving.

He glances at me for a while as he focused his eyes on the road. We arrived at the familiar humble abode. Our house. He went straight the to the open garage and the car engine stopped.

"Can we stay like this for a little while?" He asks and I nodded. He sighed as he stared at me.

"Mikasa. You don't have to worry about anything." He smiles and I nodded.

"Thank you Eren." I said as I smiled sweetly at him. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

I am glad he likes me too. My feelings have been reciprocated. That he really cared for me even though he acts so cold towards me when we were younger sometimes. Even though we live together, I still didn't really know much about him.

"For what?" He asks and I smiled.

"For being honest with me." I said and he looked away.

"I am not honest Mikasa. I am just saying what I wanted to say." He says still not looking at me. I noticed how his nape became red.

Cute.

"You are cute Eren. Like a cat." I laughed and he told me to shut up.

"Let's head inside?" He asks and I nodded as I open and closed the car door.

The living room was dark. The couple must have slept already. I sighed. After what happened, I suddenly felt conscious of someone can see us.

"Are you gonna sleep already?" I asked as I headed towards the kitchen to drink some water.

Damn. I need to take a bath, I stink from the sweat earlier.

"Maybe later. I still need to take a bath you know." He says as he plopped down the sofa with the bags he carried. Mine and his.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as I went near him.

Only the led lights filled the living room as all the other lights were turned off.

"Yeah. So tired. Aren't you tired too?" He asks smiling.

"Of course I am. But we won so I'm fine with it." I grinned and he nodded.

"Come here." He says as he reached his hands towards me.

I slowly went to where he was seated smiling.

As soon as my hands reached for his, he pulled me closer and I fell on his lap. I stiffed as I realized our position. I felt my cheeks burnt in embarrassment. Even my ears, my nape, everything suddenly went hot.

He went closer and closer and I mentally panicked. His face went nearer and I decided to close my eyes anticipating for a kiss but it didn't happen. Instead, he rested his head on my chest.

I blushed even harder. That was embarrassing!! Wtf Mikasa?!!! But this too?!!

He looked to his side as he rested his head on my chest. I mentally cursed at the size of my bust. I am so screwed!!!

Eren this is not your pillow yet.

"Eren.." I tried to get up but he held me.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" He says and he slowly looked up to me and I gulped.

My stomach is churning really weird and my mind went blank at how his eyes sparkled and I felt his muscles relaxed. At this point, I didn't care about my face anymore or how I look but just Eren!!

"Sure." I smiled as I rubbed circles from his hair down to his back.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

763 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
69K 1.7K 78
Adelita Leonhart, always thought she didn't need anyone. She kept her walls up and didn't let a soul in, that was until she layed eyes on a certain b...
10.9K 330 46
eren jaeger x fem! reader - currently being heavily edited as of 05/2024
4.6K 271 26
"we were best of friends, but what are we now?" --- based on a true experience.