🇬🇧 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮...

By yourockmyworldmike

𝟖 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 �... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
🤍❤ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟖 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❤🤍
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞.
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟑: 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥!
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟒: 𝐈 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭.
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟓: 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞.
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐬!
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭!
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟖: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐢 & 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝!
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟗: 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐫𝐚.
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧 𝐔𝐬?!
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏𝟏: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢!!!
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥.
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏𝟑: 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏𝟒: 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟏𝟓: 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

𝐒𝟖 𝐄𝟐: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐠!

153 9 81
By yourockmyworldmike

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house.

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator: Dua provoked Lana and Justine leading to a mini fight and the bad girls left for the club in the midst of it.

Dua: You all better stop chatting shit about me, asap before shit gets rocky up in here.

Justine: ASAP Rocky is my friend, don't speak on his fucking name! I will cut you, I will cut your bitch ass!

The other girls leave them to fight and go to the club, Dua secretly leaves too when Lana and Justine start putting their hands on each other.

***

Narrator: Taylor gets Justine and Lana to help her do her dirty work.

Lana: Wait...Where is everybody?

Taylor: They left to go to the club so because of that, I am ready to fuck the house up. Are you two in?

Lana: Demon mode activated.

Justine: I'm gonna fuck their whole world up! *evil laughs*

***

Narrator: Then towards the end of the episode...Taylor gives Janel the first ass whooping of the season.

Tay swings Jan around the room and pushes her into the wall, Janel feels like she's gonna pass out but she still gets some hits in while Taylor beats her ass.

***

Roommates:

1st Bedroom: Janel
2nd Bedroom: Taylor & Dua
3rd Bedroom: Lauren & Justine
4th Bedroom: Jade, Ryan & Lana

EPISODE 2:

Time: 8:05am

Taylor gets out of the taxi with her rucksack and her jaw drops when the replacement walks over to her.

The Replacement: Hey, tater tots.

Jelena (Voiceover): Hey world, it's your favorite model up in this bitch. I am here to run this house and make everybody be my servants...Um, that's all.

Taylor storms inside of the house and screams for the other girls to come downstairs.

They all come downstairs tired as hell and sit down on the sofa.

Janel: Oh shit, hey Gigi!

Jelena (Gigi): Hey girl!

Taylor: Are you fucking kidding me?!

Justine: Tay, it's not that serious. Maybe y'all can both be here toge-

Taylor: Nah, this bitch can stay here. I don't need this show.

Taylor storms into the confessional room where all the producers are chilling.

Taylor: How dare you fucking replace me like that?

Jack, Producer: I am sorry Taylor but you were doing the most last night.

Taylor: Let me get this straight...Justine stays, Lana stays and only I go?

Jack, Producer: Did Lana or Justine attack Janel last night? The poor girl has a black eye and an broken arm.

Taylor: Then why the fuck can't she go and I stay?

Hilda, Producer: I mean...She has a point, Jack.

Jack, Producer: I call the fucking shots around here, Taylor-

Taylor punches him and tackles him to the floor, she scratches at his face and headbutts him. Hilda holds her back.

Taylor then beats Hilda's and Lily's (producers) ass and tries to attack the security guards but Talan brings his taser out and Taylor jumps away in fear.

Talan, Security Guard: You gots to go.

Taylor: Ew, you look and sound like Harry Styles. Go to hell!

Taylor storms upstairs and Jelena comforts her, helping her pack up her stuff.

Jelena (Gigi): You'll be okay, just leave it all to me.

Taylor: You better.

Taylor walks downstairs carrying her bags. Jelena and Justine get her suitcases and drag them outside.

Taylor:

Taylor's Best Moments:

***

Jack, Producer (Voiceover): You wanna disrespect the people who casted your ungrateful ass on the show for your stupid ass fans and not face any consequences?! Your best moments will not be shown, I got something for your ass.

*****************************

Lily, Producer: Taylor, you should apologise to Jack and Hilda for what you did.

Taylor: It is called bad girls club for a fucking reason! They have disrespected so many bad girls for no damn reason. Now they know how Brandy, Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner, Kim, Jennifer, Kiely and many others felt for being kicked out for no reason.

Lily, Producer: We had our reasons for tha-

Taylor drives away in her Mercedes Benz and laughs her ass off, unbothered.

The other bad girls are shocked while Jack and Hilda sit on the cold, concrete floor putting ice on their black eyes.

Lauren: Janel, you just had to act up...Didn't you?

Janel: Shut the fuck up, Lauren.

Lauren: I dare you to repeat yo-

Jade: Fucking hell guys, can we just bathe and get ready for the day? I am tired of the fighting already!

Time: 11:36am

The Bad Girls Outfits:

Lily, Producer: I worked in the army so her hits didn't even hurt me now...As you all know this season is YouTube themed so you guys have to work in teams.

Dua: So do we get to choose our teams?

Lily, Producer: Sorry but no. Now Team Red is you, Lana, Ryan, Jade & Gigi. Then Team White is Justine, Janel, Lauren and it would've been Taylor too if she didn't act up.

Justine: *sighs* This is not right.

Lily, Producer: Each team will either have to post interesting lives, music videos, vlogs or short movies for their channels every week.

The bad girls nod their heads in response.

Lily, Producer: Each week, you'll have to try and earn at least 30 points on the point board which you can check by your cast pics.

Hilda, Producer: If you get 10 points, it means the fans and the bgc team find your video trash. If you get 20 points, it means the fans and bgc team found your video alright...and if you get 30 points which is your main goal then you did amazing, perfect!

Lily, Producer: If you ladies win 1050 points or higher by the end of the season you will win a special prize. May the best team win and remember teamwork makes the dreamwork.

The producers leave the living room and the bad girls all stare at each other awkwardly.

Justine: I hope you hoes know that I am that bitch because this wig that I am wearing costs $10,000!

Dua: I promise you that nobody gives a fuck.

Everybody Especially Lauren:

Justine: You all clearly do since you all seem so annoyed! *laughs*

Ryan: You have money, congratulations. No one else can relate.

Justine: Appreciate the sarcasm, Ryan.

Justine carries on playing with the wig and skips upstairs.

Jelena (Gigi): It must suck to be Lauren and Janel right now because that wig is making her act up.

Jade: Kylie probably paid for it.

The bad girls laugh then Janel & Lauren go upstairs.

In Lauren's & Justine's Bedroom:

Lauren: So what are we doing for our first video on our channel?

Janel: I was thinking that maybe we could do a little sh-

Justine: No we're gonna sing together, it'll be lots of fun!

Lauren: The fans are not gonna-

Justine: Lauren, we have amazing voices and Janel is pretty. They're gonna eat this shit up.

Lauren: If you wanna act like a dumbass and cut me off while I'm talking then okay, you'll see.

Lauren walks out of the room and stands at the staircase, staring down at the other bad girls.

Dua: What the fuck are you looking at?

Lauren: Don't fucking talk to me like that, bitch! All of you better shut the fuck up while we do our video or someone is getting their asses beat!

Lauren goes back in the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

Lana:

1 hour later...

Time: 3:20pm

Justine is in tears. Janel is upset too and Lauren is pissed off.

Dua: *smirks* We're already winning, aren't we?

Lauren: What did I tell you earlier?

Justine goes upstairs to bed.

Dua: Lauren, you are not my fucking Mother! You don't get to boss me around like I'm some fucking punk!

Lauren: Since you wanna laugh at my misfortune, I hope your bitchass laughs when I take beat your fucking ass.

Dua: *yawns* Empty threats.

Lana: Just ignore her toxic energy, guys. She's just a miserable bastard who hates on everybody especially Camila Cabello.

Lauren: You're irrelevant, baby. At least I'm a fucking somebody now shut the fuck up and do your damn video.

The bad girls leave the room, barging past Lauren.

Janel: Well, it looks like you have started major beef with Lana and Dua.

Lauren: AT LEAST JADE, RYAN AND GIGI KNEW TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!

Janel and Lauren laugh then high-five each other.

Janel then goes upstairs to "shower".

Their YouTube "Music" Video Feedback:

Janel: I'll help you guys to do this prank.

Jelena (Gigi): *mouths to the camera* Another sellout minion!

Group Red goes into Lauren's and Justine's room for their vlog and Janel guides them to where Justine hid her wig.

Lana & Jade steal Justine's $10,000 wig from her.

Jade: For a $10,000 wig, it looks extremely cheap.

Ryan: She still hasn't woken up, tragic.

Dua screams in her ear, Justine jumps out of her sleep and slaps Dua in the face.

Dua: Get out of the fucking bed, right now.

Justine: What the hell are you doing with my wig?!

Jelena (Gigi): The braids suit you better, sis.

Justine: WAIT JANEL HELPED YOU BITCHES!

Jade runs out of the room and smiles at the camera.

Jade: Thanks for watching but we-

Lauren punches her and she falls down onto the floor.

Jade: *groans* Like and subscribe. *ends the video*

Jade jumps up and kicks Lauren in the stomach.

Lauren: I WANT KIDS, BITCH!

Lauren drags Jade by her hair across the hallway outside of the bedrooms. She lets go off of her hair and Jade bites her hand.

The other bad girls are arguing and walk out of the bedroom. Justine is yelling in Janel's face while the others are doing the blame game on each other.

Jelena (Gigi): It's fucking Dua who is acting like she is calling the fucking shots around here!

Ryan: It doesn't matter, I didn't want the bitch to help us!

Dua: Then you should have said something.

Janel: I AM FUCKING SORRY, YOUR SPIT IS FLYING IN MY FACE!

Justine: GOOD, I DON'T GIVE A MOTHERFUCKING FUCK! YOU PISSED ME OFF DOING THAT, WE DON'T HAVE A FULL GROUP BECAUSE OF YOU AND TAYLOR!

Jade: Look, we are sorry that your teammate betrayed you but-

Justine: Just shut the fuck up because y'all stole my shit for no damn reason! Do you have any money to pay me back?

Jade: Ask Kylie to buy you another one, it's okay.

Justine: I will literally beat the shit out of you!

Dua: You and Lauren should be mad at your sis, Janel for helping us find your wig.

Justine runs up on Janel and twists her arm. Janel is in agonizing pain but still tries to fight back with her arm cast.

Lauren tries to jump in and Dua finally gets the chance to attack her. Dua pulls her hair and punches her, you can hear the hits connecting everytime.

Lauren trips her up, making her fall down on her ass. Lauren kicks Dua when she tries to get up.

The security guards run upstairs.

Talan, Security Guard: Justine, Dua, Lauren. Hotel now and the rest of you are going to bed early!

Jade: I think not, I need to shower.

Jade gets up and brushes herself up.

Jade: *yells in Lauren's face* BECAUSE MY SCALP IS BURNING!

Lauren packs up some of her stuff and storms out of the house.

Lauren: When I get to the hotel, order me some lobster.

Lily, Producer ignores her and closes the taxi door.

Justine and Janel barge each other as they leave the house for the hotel.

Back inside the house:

Dua: Well, at least we ate their arses up.

Their Youtube Vlog Feedback:

Jelena (Gigi): We are so messy. *laughs*

Jade: We sure are, now that Janel did that. Their team is going down!

Ryan: I felt bad when Justine was crying but I am desperate for us to win so. *shrugs*

Lana: I just want "Grandma Jan Jan" to leave this bitch. It's time for the sweetest demon to pop off...when the time is right. MUA-

Jade: Stop it. You're doing the most.

Points:

The Cast Pics:

Next Time On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator: Lana's antics from this episode blows up in her face once Justine finds out the truth...

Justine grabs her wig away from Lana and Lana slaps her across the face. Justine grabs her arm and holds it behind her back.

***

Narrator: Dua & Lauren have an explosive argument about their teams leading to a shocking altercation...

Dua: *mouth is bleeding* I'LL WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS SHIT, HOE!

Lauren: *stands up and brushes herself off* Empty threats.

***

New Episode Coming Out June 13th 2021!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 95
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 '𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬'!! 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 �...
3.2K 177 23
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐆𝐂, 𝟏𝟓 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟔𝟓 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞...
4K 235 15
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐩! 𝐁𝐆𝐂 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲...
177K 4.5K 27
𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! . . 𝘉𝘌𝘊𝘒𝘠 𝘛𝘖𝘗!!! . . 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧o𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘚𝘰 𝘳�...