๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐—… ๐—Ž...

By -CHRRYBOMB

this is not good as i thought it would turn out. so... bear with it :( More

CHAPTER ONE: It Is Time For You To Come Back, Dear.
CHAPTER TWO: Hello, Asgard.
CHAPTER THREE: How Are You?
CHAPTER FOUR: Long Time No See
CHAPTER FIVE: Farewell
CHAPTER SIX: Let's Move On
CHAPTER SEVEN: You Must Be Truly Desperate
CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dark World
CHAPTER NINE: Svartalfheim
CHAPTER TEN: Dumbass
CHAPTER ELEVEN: You Are Mine
CHAPTER TWELVE: Head to Earth
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: We Need Everyone
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Meeting the Avengers
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Wakanda
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: One Try, That's It.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: She Is Fine.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: Vormir
CHAPTER NINETEEN: Part of The Team
CHAPTER TWENTY: Another New Day
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: Party For All
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Suicide Squad
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Suicide Squad (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Vladovin, Russia.
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: Lost? Maybe Found
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX: And We're Back Here . . .
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN: Seoul, South Korea
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: Seoul, South Korea (II)
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: Lost of Powers
CHAPTER THIRTY: The Tesseract/Space Stone
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE: Nothing Is Impossible
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO: Secrets to Keep
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: The Downfall of Alixir
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: Serious Matters
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: I Missed You
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: Ignorant
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: Pure Happiness
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT: Warning Signs
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Rehabilitation.

CHAPTER FORTY: Just Fine.

23 1 0
By -CHRRYBOMB

[Ivana's POV]

45 minutes in the bathroom, T'Challa has been asking me every 5 minutes for the last 15 minutes to hurry. Every time he asked me, I told him that I will be done in 5 minutes. Which, is obviously not true. After that, he might be lazy to ask me to hurry and decided to let me.

After the time in the bathroom getting ready, I walked out of the bathroom. I was all ready. I had a pastel blue knee-length dress that I wear. I paired it up with a pair of black heels. I had my hair curled too. I was ready.

"Lady Alexander," T'Challa said. I grinned as I looked at him who was seated on the single couch in front of the television. "You took over 1 hour to get ready." He said. I shoot him a look and replied, "First of all, that is exaggerating. It was just 45 minutes!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my bag.

He slightly smiles and shook his head. "Alright then. Let's go." I told him as I grab my bag. He stood up from his seat and nodded. He was wearing a black suit that suits him very well.

We exited the hotel bedroom and head to the car that was parked outside of the hotel at the VIP parking lot. The hotel they were staying in was under the business and management of Wakanda. There are a few businesses that Wakanda has in America. One of them is this hotel.

We used a dark gray Lexus car as our transportation to Stark's lakeside cabin. While in the car, I opted to remain silent. Honestly, I think that the Avengers would not be happy with my presence and I think that I want to go back right now.

I think T'Challa noticed my silence and took my hand into his hands. I turned towards him as I swallowed. "You looked burdened." He said, his eyes focused on the road. "Does it show?" I asked him nervously.

"Your palm is sweating. Your breathing is rapid and you always press your lips together. Those are signs." T'Challa mentioned each sign. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. He smiled as he glanced at the lady.

"Thor is coming. He already told Stark that." T'Challa told her. I looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. "Why?" he questioned. "Thor?" I asked him softly. "Yeah." He nodded. I let out an exhale and lean on the chair.

"it's gonna be okay. Don't worry. If you don't feel comfortable, we can leave." T'Challa assured me. I looked at him before nodding. T'Challa smiled as he tightens his grip on my hands.

After Loki was gone and a few weeks till my labor, T'Challa has always been there for me. He gets everything ready. Every single thing. Every essential for me. Even after 2 to 3 months of Loki's death, I always have nightmares. After giving birth to Max, I had a few times of nightmares where I was screaming.

That is why T'Challa decided to accompany me to my room just in case something happens to me. We just sleep on one be. We didn't have sex. Not that kinda thing between us. I know, he has something for me. But I think he also understands what I'm going through and I understand and I am so grateful that he is there for me.

A few minutes later, we arrived at Tony's cabin. There were a few cars around the house area. I spotted Rhodey, Sam, and Bucky drinking outside the house. They were laughing together.

T'Challa parked the car and looked at me. I looked back at him and pressed my lips.

"It's gonna be okay. Let's go." He said to me. I slowly nodded and unbuckle my seatbelt. He turns off the engine and went out first. I slowly got out of the car. I saw the three men were already looking at us when I got out of the car.

Specifically looking at me. They looked surprised to see me. T'Challa offered his hands to me and I took it. We walked together towards the porch where the three men were standing.

Later when we were nearer to the porch, I saw Natasha and Clint at the porch too.

"Ivana," Sam said. I smiled as T'Challa and I stepped up the stairs, in front of the trio. "Sam," I replied, smiling thinly. "You're back," Bucky said. I smiled and shook my head. "Just for a few days," I told him. Rhodey and Sam nodded.

They looked as if they were still shocked by my presence.

"Ivana?" I heard a woman's voice. I turned and saw Natasha. I smiled as our eyes met. "Ivana," she breathes before hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back. "Oh my God," she gasped as we hugged.

I wrapped my arms around her as I close my eyes, hugging her. It's been a long time.

A few moments later, we broke the hug. She looked at me and sighed.

"I-I'm sorry." She mumbled. I smiled and shook my head. "Don't be. Everything that had happened brings something new. I come with new resolutions. Don't be burdened anymore."

I told her and glanced at the men who were standing together. They smiled.

"It's been a long time," Natasha said. I smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry that I disappear. I just wanted privacy." I said. "Jesus, no, Ivana. You deserve it. We felt guilty about what had happened." Natasha said. I smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry. I come with no hard feelings. No vengeance. Be happy." I said to them.

"We're glad you're doing great," Rhodey commented. I smiled and chuckled. "Thank you."

"So . . . are you and . . ." Sam said, glancing towards me and T'Challa. T'Challa looked at me. I shrugged. "No. We're not . . . I guess?" I mumbled. They grinned.

"Well, we are currently not having anything. He's helping me with some things." I told them.

Before I could continue speaking, I was once more interrupted with a voice. This time, a male's voice. I turned towards the voice and saw Bruce. I smiled as he approached us and embraced me. I smiled as we hugged.

"Ivana?" Bruce questioned. "Yes, I am Ivana," I replied, smiling. We broke the hug and look at each other. "You have grown!" He exclaimed. I chuckled and shook my head.

"You look very mature though. Have you been working a lot?" He asked me. I glanced at T'Challa and he tilted his head.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Well, yeah. Work is a must." I replied. Bruce smiled and nodded. "Let me guess. Haven't get someone to marry?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Are you serious? Of all questions that you can ask, that's the one?" he questioned me. All of us laughed.

I grinned and patted his shoulder.

"Lady Alexander?" A familiar voice silenced the laughter from us.

I turned to see Thor standing a few meters away from us. I smiled as I walked towards him. I took a deep breath as I stood in front of me.

"Y-You're here," he stuttered. I smiled and nodded. "I'm here, Thor, son of Odin," I said. He let out a breathy chuckle and smiled. I look at him up and down. "You surely change," I said, seeing a huge difference in him. He laughed before opening his arms wide for a hug.

I hugged him tightly. He replied with another tight hug until it was hard to breathe. Then, I pushed him away and gasped. "You're killing me," I told him as I panted. He grinned and ruffled my hair. "Hey!" I exclaimed, pushing his hand away aggressively.

After a few minutes of talking outside, some of us entered the house while the rest opted to stay outside. They are still some friends and family who are arriving. So, some decided to wait for the other guests first.

T'Challa and I went into the cabin together with Thor and Natasha. As soon as they entered, I could hear a conversation between Steve and Tony in the living room. I let T'Challa, Thor, and Natasha walk first. I want to remain hidden first.

I hid behind the walls and peep at the three of them walking to the living room where Tony and Steve were.

"Mr. Stark," T'Challa said, approaching the duo. "T'Challa, it's good to see you!" Tony said enlightened by the presence of the king of Wakanda. "How are you, your highness?" Steve asked formally. I could see T'Challa smiling. "I'm good. It's been a long time since I met you two." T'Challa said.

The duo smiled. "Yeah, it's been a rough journey," Tony replied, giving a soft smile. I slightly smile as I lean onto the wall. "I want you to meet someone," T'Challa said. I stood up straight. Tony and Steve both raised their eyebrows. I peeped and saw T'Challa looking towards me.

I exhaled before getting out of my hiding place. I look at Steve and Tony. They were both speechless.

"Hey," I said. Barely heard. I didn't know where did my voice go after standing across them. "Ivana?" Steve questioned. "Yeah?" I questioned him back and slightly smile.

"You're here?" Tony asked, looking at me. I pressed my lips and turned towards T'Challa. He nodded. I exhaled before speaking. "I know, it's been 2 years and I was gone for those years. We had bad blood and I declared war with you guys." I said and pressed my lips again.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. Tony tilted his head as he raised his eyebrow. I exchange look between Tony and Steve. Both were not speaking anything. I was getting nervous.

"Are you two . . ." Tony muttered, pointing at T'Challa and me. I quickly shook my head. "No," I replied.

"Why would you say sorry?" Steve asked me. I shrugged and shook my head.

"I was the one who supposed to say sorry, Lady Alexander." Tony's voice made me raised my head. I was aware that Tony isn't that kind to lower his ego and his sarcastic sense of humor. But today, it's different.

"We are the one who supposed to say sorry to you, Lady Alexander. I'm sorry." Steve said. I slightly smile and shook my head. "Everything has a reason. I don't blame any of you. Do not feel guilty about what had happened. I have accepted that it was time for him to go." I told them.

"Still, he was your lover," Steve said. I smiled and shook my head.

"I have accepted his passing. Do not feel guilty. I have not forgotten those but I do not have any vengeance upon all of you. Don't worry." I told them.

Tony nodded and smile. "Thank you." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"So, Cap. I heard that your shield was stolen by John Walker. Did you get it back?" I asked, turning towards Steve. He raised his eyebrows and puffed. "How'd you know?" he asked. I smirked and shrugged.

I was glad that between us is nothing more. I know there will still be guilt in their hearts but at least, I've told them that I don't have any vengeance on them or any anger towards them.

Morgan's birthday party ended around 9 pm. Pepper puts her to sleep after some time. Other guests have gone home. The only ones who are still staying at the cabin were the Avengers team. We were having a chill time together.

Wines and snacks, talking like what we ever did years ago. I was seated between T'Challa and Wanda.

"I am really happy for you," I said to Wanda and she smiles. "Thank you. I will make sure you will get a wedding invitation one day." She replied. I chuckled before I sip my drinks.

"So, what's up with you and Mr. King of Wakanda?" Wanda whispered teasingly. She glanced at T'Challa who was beside me, talking with the men. I chuckled as I put my glass on the table in front of me. I shrugged and shook my head.

"Nothing is between us," I said to her. She raised her eyebrows while smirking. I chuckled and shook my head. "There's nothing, Wanda," I told her. She laughed and nodded.

"Do your memories still hunt you till today?" she asked. I smiled blandly and nodded. "He had to sleep in the same room with me because I was having bad nightmares. I would wake up screaming and crying." I said to her.

Wanda looked at me with a saddened look. I smiled and exhaled. "One day it will stop. Don't worry." I said. "It will stop, one day. But it will not take a short time, Ivan." Wanda says. I smiled blandly.

"It's good that he's there for you," Wanda said, glancing at T'Challa. I nodded. "Yup. I'm grateful he's around to help me." I said. Wanda smiled.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom first," I told Wanda before I stood up. She simply nodded. I escaped to the bathroom to do my stuff. After washing my hand, I exited the bathroom.

I saw Tony talking with Steve at the pantry and I decided to meet them. It's not that I don't meet them. We didn't have the chance to talk just the three of two of us yet.

"Hey kid," Tony said as I approached them. I bobbed my eyebrows and smiled. "Did you enjoy the party?" Tony asked me. I nodded and replied, "Yeah. The food was delicious. Thank you for the kind hospitality."

He grinned.

"Oh, before I forget," I said, opening my sling bag and taking out a beeper from my bag. I handed it to Tony. "What's this?" I chuckled as I close my bag.

"That's a beeper. That's how people communicate before." Steve replied. Tony looks at it and looks at me. "I will get informed if you beep me. Only for emergencies. Got that?" I told Tony.

He looked at me before nodding. "If I found out you call me for nothing, I will take this back and you won't be able to get my help. Okay?" I told him. "Fine." He replied. I smiled and nodded.

We talked for a while before T'Challa came and told me that we better leave since it's getting late. We bid goodbyes to the rest of the team. Some of them head back to their own homes and some to the Avengers' compound.

T'Challa and I head back to our hotel and took a rest. Before going to bed, I thought about some things that will happen in the future. Max will remain hidden for now. Just in case SHIELD is still not terminating their project on building nuclear weapons using magics and the infinity stones.

I must hide Max away from them for the moment.

All that I hope right now is that something that has happened before won't happen anymore. Let us learn from our past mistakes and not do it again. There were a lot of sacrifices made for the war between Avengers. It's hard.

Very hard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 1.9K 66
mature / trigger warning ^^read at your own risk ! tragedy tragedy much? yes.
10.9K 159 13
Just some Peter Parker imagines for you all. Maybe some Tom Holland too
979K 15.7K 200
This is my very first shot at writing this sort of thing online, so apologies if it starts off as crap. I'll be sure to add any warnings ahead of tim...
670 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...