"Obsession" Park Jimin

By Vshookyy

I am gonna love you but as an idol and you gonna love me but as a fan. Do you know what's the meaning of obse... More

1. Come here
2. Concert
4. Fansigning
5. Taken
6. Unfamiliar
7. Hated
8. Meant
9. Periods
10. Love
11. Care for me
12. Shopping
13. Caught
14. Morning Kiss
15. Finding You
16. Dorm
17. Serendipity
18. Beautiful
19. Love You More
20. Left You
21. Heart broken
22. Surprise for you
23. Tell the truth
24. Psycho
25. I'm missing you

3. First View

122 40 58
By Vshookyy

So hey there. I hope you're fine. So this is the 3rd chapter of " Obessesion ". I hope you will like it. Now let's get in the story.

Next Day

Yn pov:

I was sleeping peacefully but suddenly I felt a sudden shake in my body. I panicked and for that I fell down and hurt my butt.

Yn: Ouch!

I can see that Yoona is laughing at my position.

Yn: Yaaaaaaa you!
Yoona: Hahahaha Yn you look so funny Hahahaha!
Yn: 😑😑😒😒
Yoona: Wait stay like this I am gonna click a photo of yours!
Yn: Yaa don't you dare do that!
Yoona : Okay okay fine.
Yn: Now help me get up!
Yoona: Oh yeah sure.

Yoona picked me up from the ground .
I rubbed my butt because it's hurt.

Yoona: Aww is my baby's butt hurting?

She said with a cute pout.

Yn: Yess 🙄

Yoona laughed. While I just rolled my eyes.

Yoona: Okay okay so as you know tomorrow isn't fansigning , we will go to shopping today because I have to bring some stuff.
Yn: Really then it's very nice because I also have to bring some stuff.
Yoona: Okay so after our breakfast we will go okay?
Yn: Fine.
Yoona: Okay so now go and take a shower I will make breakfast.
Yn: Okay.

She left my room and I was about to head towards the bathroom but my phone vibrated.

Yn: Aahh let's see!

I opened my phone and my brother texted me.

<Hello dumbo sista 😂 >

[ I knew it this will happen! ]

< What? >

[ You would never call me a princess ]

<And why the hell would I call you a princess? >

[ What you don't remember?]

< What? >

[ Yaaaaaaa that day when I reached here you texted me calling me princess with a " ❤" sign ]

< Hahahahahahahahahaha 😂😂😂 >

[ What? ]

< It was not me who texted you >

[ Then who was it? ]

< It was mom 😂😂🤣🤣 >

[ 🙄😒😑 ]

< Yn you are really a dumbo >

[ 😑😑😒😒....you know what you should be jealous 😏 ]

< And why would I ? >

[ Because mom and dad call me princess but they call you by your name 😏😏😏 ]

< I- okay bye I gotta go >

[ Hehe I knew it 😏 ]

< Bye 👋 >

[ Bye 😏😂 ]

< 🙄😑😒 >

[ 😏😂 ]

After texting him I headed towards the bathroom. After a few minutes I came out and did my morning routine and wore something comfy and then I went downstairs.

Yoona: Oh you're here come let's eat.
Yn: Yeah.

She served me a plate of kimchii with hot ramyeonn.

Yoona: Your favorite right?
Yn: Yeah!

We started to eat. After finishing we go to our own room to change because we are going to shopping.

Yn: Hmm....what should I wear now?

I started to look for something that is suitable for shopping. After a few minutes I got an outfit.

Yn: Hmm...yes this is nice let's wear this.

I quickly changed myself and this is what I am wearing:

(If you are not comfortable with this 👆 then you can imagine yourself 🙂)

Yn: Yess this look good.

I put a little makeup on my face. I don't heavy makeup because I love natural beauty. I put my hair down and went downstairs to see that Yoona is waiting for me.

Yoona: Okay let's go
Yn: Yeah!

We headed outside and locked the door and Yoona began to drive.

*Meanwhile Bts*

Jimin pov :

We are in living room talking and chatting with each other. I still can't forget the girl. Her sparkling eyes, her cherry Lips, her perfect body showing her curves all perfect. Just imagine doing naughty things in my room which will be filled with full of moans by both of us. Suddenly Jin hyung spoke which made me came back in reality.

Jin: Yesterday I had lot of fun with Armys.
Jhope : Yeah the way they sing and danced with us.
Jk: I can't wait to see them
Suga: Don't worry we will meet them.
Namjoon : Yeah because tomorrow is fansigning.
Jin: What about you soulmates?
Tae : I really had fun with Armys but I think yesterday Jimin didn't really enjoyed it.
Jimin : No who said I didn't have fun?
Tae: I mean that your mind was somewhere else. You remember in our practice room I asked you if anything was wrong but said nothing and in the backstage also you seemed tensed so I asked you that everything was alright or not but you said its nothing and I noticed you at the end of the concert , when we were giving end message, you seemed staring at something.
Namjoon : Is it Jimin?
Jimin: Its nothing like you all are thinking, it's just umm.....its just...I was very happy to see Armys.
Jk: Hyung not gonna lie but I also saw you staring at something.
Jimin: I told you guys it's nothing, and before the concert I was hoping that everything will be all right!
Jhope : If he's saying like that then it's okay why are you guys drooling over him?
Tae : No I just..... Sorry Jimin ah
Jimin: It's okay no problem.
Suga : Let's go shopping!
Jk: Did I heard the correct word?
Jin: Yeah did you just that?
Suga : 🙄😒😑
Namjoon : Let's go guys!
All : Yeah!

We went to our room and get changed. I was very lucky today that I didn't get caught today. I was thinking about the naughty things we will be doing in my room. I will make her mine. Anyways I get changed and put a cap and a mask so that people will not identity us. After that I went downstairs to see that all are waiting for me.
Jimin: Let's go guys!
All: Yeah!

We all went outside. Jin hyung locked the door and Jk began to drive. After some minutes we reached the mall.

Jin: Okay guys so we have some stuff to bring so we will divide ourselves okay?
Tae: Fine!
Jin: Okay so Kook, Yoongi and me will go to grocery side for today's food, Hobi and Namjoon will go to other side because both of you have stuff to buy and lastly the soulmates will go to Gucci store okay.
Tae: Yee Gucci. Jin hyung I love you so much *Kiss Jin on his cheek* Wait baby I am coming.
Jin : Yaaa you Aaaaaaa this kid really. Look how he's running like a baby.
Jimin: Wait Tae Yaaa you brat wait for me.

I ran along with Tae.

Jhope : These two soulmates are so adorable.
Namjoon : Yeah not only this soulmates but the whole maknae line right Kook?
Jk : Yess we are leJINdary.
Suga : Haha come let's go.
Jin: Yeah.

Now I am with Tae waiting for him to finish. But then suddenly I saw a familiar female figure. I couldn't see her because her back was facing her. Finally she turn towards my side. Wait a minute, is that Yn? What is she doing here? Whoa she is looking so beautiful at that outfit. She isn't alone, she's with a another girl. I was wearing a cap and a mask so they couldn't identify me but since they were near me I can clearly hear their conversation.

Yn: Hey Yoona is this okay?
Yoona: Wait Yess this will look good.
Yn: Okay so let's bye this.
Yoona: Yesss

How can someone be so beautiful. I kept on staring at her.

Yn pov :

As I was buying my light makeup, I can feel that someone is starting at me. I look at the person who's standing beside me but he immediately look front. And wait, why does he seems familiar. Aaaaaaa this could be my imagination. I just shrugged it off and went to the counter side.

Jimin pov:

Jimin: Don't worry babygirl I will make you mine......

Yn pov :

After we finished shopping, I started to feel hungry.

Yn: Hey I am hungry.
Yoona: Yeah me too let's eat lunch
Yn: Yeah

The restaurant was nearby so we went inside. After some minutes a lady waiter came to pick our orders

Waiter : What you like to eat Mam?
Yn: Is Japchae available here?
Waiter : Yess Mam.
Yoona: Okay so two plates of Japchae please.
Waiter : Sure Mam and anything else
Yn: No it's okay
Waiter: Your order will be served at a few minutes.
Yn : Thank you.

The waitee smile and walked away. After some time our order received.

Waiter : Here's Mam
Yn and Yoona: Thanks

The lady smiles and went back.

We began to eat and not gonna lie but it taste so delicious. After we finished eating, we payed our bills and went to our house. After some time we reached home.

Yoona : Okay now take rest hmm
Yn: Yeah and you too

We both shared smile and went to our room. After reaching room I quickly took a shower and after done I came back.

Yn: Let's take a nap.

I was about to take a nap when my phone vibrated. I quickly see it a d it was from Jimin on Instagram.

The post :

"I am very excited to see you tomorrow 💜💜"

Woah he's so handsome af. I quickly reacted to it and I take a nap.

So this is my 3rd chapter. I hope you all will like it and again sorry for the mistakes please ignore it and also comment down how you liked it and don't be a silent reader Hehe. I will try to update it 4th chapter fast as possible. So till then take care. Byeee and Love y'all ❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.7K 19
" You're intoxicating. You're like a drug to me. I'm obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with everything about yours. Your body, your soul, your senses...
7K 162 26
Jungkook X Yn Be a good boy you be a good girl.... Leave me please (I have family) shut up FAMILY (devil smile).. Make love with me no,never... Th...
45.3K 3.4K 55
❝Aww did it hurt when I broke your bones?❞ Love? Isn't it crazy? But what if, you experience Psychotic love. A real definition of obsessed Psychos? ...
825 24 18
I know and i believe you. In the first time i am starting to like him, i didn't know it will end up being him my boyfriend and I'm happy and sad at t...