BTS family chronicle

By felicitykook

#A mafia dad,love his kids, always jealous# #gorgeous lovely mother/ best cook# #cute chubby jame# #funny,hot... More

×A.m problem×
×over protective brother×
×ignore & forgive×
×I'm back~~×
×the red haired female is our 👩‍🏫teacher×
×breakfast×
×the truth×
×do you want a 👶sibling×
×I'm bambam×
×who the hell is he×
×I'm sorry×
× little 🐅tigers×
*Apology*
*The Matador*
*little brat*
God of destruction
I Admit it
I'm smarter
memories
Kitten
bashful
Leave me alone.
leave me alone pt 2
Kimchi fried rice.
My heart hurts
My heart hurts 2
quarrel
Suga
Pardon
Bratty sisters
×thanks readers×
×I'm Surprise×
×i'm not a gay×
×kids alone×
×kids alone 2×
×kids alone 3×
×Kidnap×
×dragon bug & cat noir×
×Cartoon×
×heartbroken×
×Sappy parents ×
×Bestfriend×
×i'm not a gay 2×
× set up ×
×His kryptonite×
×Y/n×
× family picnic×
×welcome to the world×
×lungbook×
×boy with luv ಥ⌣ಥ×
×twitterpated×
× possessive babe ×
×Caught×
× hatred×
×sweet significant other×
×mental anguish×
×sad news×
×This is war×
×Namchenyo past×
× Extremely reckless×
×Jealous in pain×
×My time×
× husbandable×
×love-in-a-mist×
×wedding day×
× Bonus chapter×
×Bonus chapter×

×official yoonseok×

153 5 0
By felicitykook

Yoongi wedding gown⇩⇩ just assume it's milk color not white

Hoseok outfit⇩⇩

Wedding venue⇩⇩

  (Okay! the wedding is starting! gosh am so happy, i wish it was real.)

The guests of the bride and groom sat separately, most of them has their date sitted with them. The air was filled with love as the people exchange greetings and sweet compliments. A little boy wearing a white tuxedo with red tie and black oxford shoe started walking on the aisle followed by the bridemaids and best men, they walk down the aisle with beautiful beam on their faces. Jinnie hand was hooked around Namjoon as they lead the way, followed by their daughter and her boyfriend, behind them was Y/n and Jungkook who was waving like a gentleman.

Bambam too was following behind and same goes with Jimin who was carrying a smiling hueningkai in her arms. She blushed shyly as she saw Mark smirking at her, his eyes telling her how dazzling she was looking.

The persons following Jimin's trail were Kim Junghyun and Kim Sowon, Seokjin's parents. The have a beautiful smile on their face as they walk through the aisle.

Jung Baekjin, Hoseok father was next to follow after, the man has a charming smile on his face, one that was very smiliar to hoseok's. He wave at the people and walk towards his seat.

Kim Taehyun and Kim Umji followed shortly after, Taehyun was smiling while Umji was shedding tears of joy, her son was getting married. The feeling was understandable. Once they were on their seats, hoseok showed up looking very elegant and dazzling. His iconic smile was in display as he couldn't control the joyful feeling in his gut. He walk down the aisle like a gentleman and stood in front of the altar and everybody was now waiting for the bride to show up.

The soft violin song that was playing increased in volume as the venue was utterly silent and all eyes were staring at the entrance.

(play light by BTS to vibe along with the beautiful moment)

"here comes the bride."

The entrance suddenly became radiant and dazzling that it was almost blinding. Yoongi appeared from the decorated frame door staring down at the lawn before slowly looking up to see the love of her life standing on the altar with a beautiful smile on his face, it was as if he was at the brink of tears.

She made a gentle step, her hands clasps around a white and red rose and white gypsophila bonquet which symbolized purity and passion.

She look breathtaking

Her lookkkkk⇧⇧

She gulp as she was about to walk down the aisle, someone prompt beside her making her flinch a little. She look up and her eyes widen in shock.

"J-jack-jackson?"

(Okay what is going on!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Yoongi quickly look behind her before looking back at the man who was smiling at her. "Your dress is perfect, and you look beautiful and also these flowers are stunning." Jackson grin while Yoongi blush, everyone staring at them confusingly while Namjoon, hoseok, jennie and jungkook were smiling.

"I-i d-don't know w-what to say." Yoongi was flustered. Jackson chuckled a little and gave her his arm for her to hook her hand around. "i came here as your family, since i know you have no one to walk you down the aisle, considering you are like a little sister to me now so i ought to do this for you." Yoongi look back at hoseok who gave her a nod, she then look at jackson and slowly unwrap one of her hand from the flower and hook it around jackson's arm.

" I'm so happy to witness this beautiful day of your life and i sorry i didn't show up when you gave birth." Yoongi smiled and nod her head gantly. "it's okay as long as you are here now." She gave him her iconic gummy smile before averting her gaze towards hoseok who was smiling and then look back at jackson. "thank you." she whispered to the man and jackson look surprised. "for what?" he asked a little confused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"for coming and representing yourself as my family member." Jackson sigh softly, although the veil was covering her face he saw tears sparkling in her orbs. "i just wish." yoongi gulp and look down, "i just wish eomma and appa were here to witness this day." the warm moisture slide down her cheek. "I'm sure they are watching you from up there." Yoongi smiled and nod her head, skillfully wiping her tears not to ruin her makeup. "shall we?" yoongi nod and began walking with Jackson until they reach the altar. Jackson smiled at hoseok and gave him a bro hug before going to sit next to the chen who smiled at him.

you're my light you're my light itsudatte
boku no kokoko ni sashikomu
You're my light you're my light
Donna ni

Hanareteitemo todoiteru
                                              ☊

   Hoseok and yoongi kept staring at each other until the priest cleared his throat and began to speak. "Dear friends and families of the bride and groom, we welcome and thank you for being part of this important occasion. We gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok. Everyone has a deep desire to love and to be loved. By your presence you witness and affirm the truth of their love and commitment to each other."

It was finally time to make their vows, Hoseok step closer to yoongi, deeply staring into her eyes through the veil that was covering her face and took her hands into his. 

" I Jung Hoseok take you to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever life brings, i vow to laugh and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow. I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life until death do us part." Hoseok said a dreamy smile on his face while his eyes glimmer with sincerity.

" I Min Yoongi take you to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I promise to dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever life brings, i vow to laugh and comfort you during times of joy and times of sorrow. I promise to always pursue you, to fight for you and love you unconditionally and wholeheartedly for the rest of my life until death do us part." Yoongi said between sob and the people coo at her.

"Do you Jung Hoseok takes Min Yoongi as your wife?"

" I do."

"Do you Min Yoongi takes Jung Hoseok as your husband?"

" Yes I do."

"Now you may exchange your rings and kiss your bride."

With that being said, the little boy who happened to be their ring bearer then walk towards the altar and open the box. hoseok smiled like an idiot and lean down, picking the ring from the box before grinning at yoongi and everyone laughed. He made a step closer and took her left hand before sliding the ring on her fourth finger.

The people clap as Yoongi did the same to his and the priest then announced the declaration of their marriage and told them to kiss. Hoseok gently move back her veil, revealing her beautiful face. Her orbs were glimmering with tears of joy that were threatening to fall. Hoseok gently grab her waist and pull her closer to his body while looking down at her. "You are looking glamorous." yoongi blushed furiously at the compliment and chortled. They heard the people yelling "Kiss!!" And hoseok grin like a manaic, yoongi on the other hand was sure her face was as red as pepper.

Hoseok  slowly lean down, not breaking the eye contact they share, yoongi was about to separate her lips and close her eyes when she heard jimin grunt. "Oh come on! kiss already!" the girl squeal and the people laughed at her funny tone. Yoongi then squint her eyes shut, internally dying of embarassment. She was telling herself to calm down when she felt hoseok lips pressed against hers.

Her eyes snap open, before slowly fluttering and then closes back as she enjoys the fervor between her and her husband. Hoseok stare at yoongi sloppy lips after they broke the kiss and smile at her, "I love you so much Jung Yoongi." Yoongi finally let her tears fall as she spoke back, "I love you too hubby."

It was cocktail hour, The bridesmaids and best men walk towards the newly wed couple with their son and hug them.  Yoongi kept crying as she couldn't believe everything was finally the way she has ever wanted it to be. The best men gave hoseok a bro hug while the bridesmaids had a group hug with yoongi at their middle, A photographer came and took beautiful photos of them and their parents and jackson also joined them. Hoseok and Yoongi took a lot of picture together with their sons before taking photos with the others. Y/n and yoongi took alot of selca along with taehyung and jimin.

Reception hall

   The people celebrated having chit-chats among themselves and congratulating hoseok while Yoongi went to change. Once she was back, the couple were told to have their first dance.

(Play A whole new world to vibe along with the couple.)

yoongi new outfit⇧⇧

  Hoseok took off his jacket and hand it over to his brother. Namjoon groan and threw the jacket on Beomgyu face. "oh great." The male said and hung the jacket on his shoulder before looking at the couple who have started dancing.

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
over sideways and under on a magic carpet ride.

a whole new world
a new fantastic point of view
no one can tell us "no"
or where to go
or say we're only dreaming

a whole new world
a dazzling place i never knew
but now from way up here
it's crystal clear
that now i'm in a whole new world with you.
                                             ☊

The event went on and the couple made a champagne toast to the people. When it was time for the bestmen and bridesmaids to give their honor of speech, the people all sat and listening carefully, the people laughed at the hillarious stories the kids tell them and jungkook story had the people falling down from their seats while yoongi scrunch her face.

"Seriously it was annoying and i was like, 'the fuck! am i the only one in this class' but when i told my uncle about it and that very day we saw her at the restaurant. We told him who she was and he said he was going to have a chat with her. But when he got to her table as ironic as it was he took her number and came back grining like a madman." The people laughed again and jungkook smiled before looking at y/n who was wiping her face.

He was glad he could make people laugh in this beautiful occasion. "And do you know what he said?" he asked the crowd and the people chorus a "no, tell us." Jungkook let out a eerie chuckled, pacing around a little before shoving his hand into his pocket and pivoted on his heel. "Alright ladies and gentle i have to stop there." Some people  grunt and the elderly ones laughed a little at the way jungkook stop his speech.

y/n took the mic, a slight blush on her cheeks as she stare at the crowd who were utterly silent and staring at her. She accidently cleared her throat awkwardly on the mic and everyone laughed at her flustered expression. "I er..*clearing her throat* my name is y/n and er.... i'm quite very close to hoseok oppa as i and my boyfriend goes out with him very offen. he is a great guy and yoongi unnie should know she made the right choice, gosh am jealous." Everyone laughed and yoongi use her hands to cover her mouth while jungkook stare dreamy at his girlfriend. " the first time i met yoongi unnie i could tell she was a nice person. I was in the room with her when she had her twins." Yoongi blush and y/n cleared her throat again while hoseok chuckled. "Have not started and she is blushing." Y/n said pouting, everyone turn to stare at yoongi who attempted to cover her face and the people giggled and coo at the latter.

"sometimes people says don't judge others by their looks but yoongi unnie appearance is the definition of her attitude. She is cool, and pretty and same in her heart. She is one of the benignant soul i have met and a awesome person... well i don't really have much to say but i wanna wish you the best for coming together as one today. May your years ahead be filled with love and happiness, may your love grow stronger each and every passing year and i wish you the best as you embark on the next chapter of your life and thank you for letting us share in your special day." Y/n said with a smile and dash towards yoongi who spread her hands wide as she stood up from her sit, inviting her for a hug.

The people smile and clap their hands. They were served dinner and ate to their satisfaction before the couple cut the cake which was then served to everyone as dessert.

______________________________

Finally the long ass chapter has finished. Ah!

oh my god 1.82k views

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
368 55 20
Its a taekook ff . I am an ARMY and i love taekook. Its all my imagination and my version of their moments. This story includes smut so if you are n...
17K 348 27
Series of BTS imagines. Angst and fluff (Sometimes it might lead into slight smut unintentionally XD) Anyways, ENJOY.
68.9K 3.1K 80
ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʙꜱᴄᴜʀᴇʟʏ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱʏ. ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ. ʙᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ...ᴡᴀꜱ ɢʀᴜᴇʟʟɪɴɢ. ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ʙʏ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ...