į“‡į“˜Źœį“‡į“į“‡Ź€į“€ŹŸ

By Bundae_Writers

š‚š‹šŽš’š„ ā˜œ('o') š“”š“¹š“±š“®š“¶š“®š“»š“Ŗš“µ - š“µš“Ŗš“¼š“½š“²š“·š“° š“Ŗ š“暝“®š“»š”‚ š“¼š“±š“øš“»š“½ š“½š“²š“¶š“® 怐 š˜šš˜¦š˜šš˜¦ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜‰š˜¢... More

disclaimer
Cry For Love | BaekHera
Unrequited Love | SeSe ft. Doyoung
Break The Rules | SeSe
Beautiful Disaster | BaekHera
Moon | SeSe
Stay | SeSe
Stay | SeSe
You & Me | BaekHera
Annihilation | BaekHera
Privacy | SeSe
That Should Be Me | BaekHera
Break The Rules | SeSe
Moment | BaekHera
Time | BaekHera
I Like You | SeSe
Chances | SeSe
Thank You | BaekHera

Beautiful Goodbye | BaekHera

108 10 1
By Bundae_Writers

|| SHORT STORY || BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE || BYUN BAEKHYUN || Z HERA ||

THIRD PERSON'S POV

In the far end of the beach there walks a man who was solemnly staring at now where. At the corner of his eyes, he saw a lonely-looking girl standing at the edge. He panicked and quickly made his way towards the girl, he reached out his hands and pulls the girl towards him.

" Don't! " said the mysterious man. Shocked, the girl turns her head to look at the person who grabbed her.

" What is your problem?!" The girl snapped at him.

The man gives her a worried look and says, " what is my problem?! What is your problem? "

" Who are you to stop me anyway and don't mind me! " The girl shouted at him and the guy stepped back at her outbrust.

" Your rude. Im sorry if I disturb what you're going to do but what your going to do is useless you know. " The guy said and the girl glared at him " Get out of my sight and mind your own business! "

" No matter what you'll do. It will never be a success anyway. " The guy said trying to stop the girl from jumping.

" why would you even care? " She asks while straightening her shirt and still giving him the glare.

" I actually tried to commit suicide when my mom dies, but there was actually a feeling that I don't need to end my life so early because there's still a lot of things that I didn't still do. " The guy said to the girl who was staring at him with raised eyebrows. His eyes show concern towards her.

"Tss.. Nobody cares when I'm gone anyway and my parents don't even care even if I'm gone. " She said and a tear fell from her eyes.

" You know you should actually be more positive than to be negative. Actually parents do care for their children even though they work overtime and doesn't have time to spend time with their children because of their work. "

" you don't even know me. " She mumbled to herself but the guy smiled and offered his hand in which the girl hesitantly took it.

" I'll get to know more about you soon. And I'll help you. "

That day was actually the best day of Baekhyun because he actually save a girl or I would rather say the rude girl in the bay. Days turned into months they started to see each other in the bay and sometimes in the cafe, but there are times when Baekhyun didn't go to their meeting place due to his work in the company.

At first, Baekhyun actually doesn't like Hera because of her activeness and hyper energy but whenever the both of them hangout with each other he gets used to her attitude and doesn't mind her company at all.

It was a nice weekend, that day when Baekhyun decided to meet Hera in the bay, because his schedule was cleared for the day.

When he arrived in the bay he saw you sitting by the bay. He smiled and walked near to her.

" Hey " he greeted her. Hera clutched her heart and relaxes after seeing it was just Baekhyun.

" you scared me..... " she replied which makes Baekhyun laugh. He gives her the coffee she wants in which Hera gladly accepts and sips the coffee.

" Thanks and wow you finally know what I want.... " She sarcastically said in which Baekhyun nervously laugh. Neither one of them spoke silence envelopes them when Hera brokes the silence.

" I have something to tell you and I hope you understand why I kept this secret from you. " Hera said while fidgeting her skirt not bothering to face Baekhyun.

" what is it? " Baekhyun asked worriedly.

" I have a heart disease... " She said and that's when Baekhyun's world stopped. " w-what? " Baekhyun was shocked, he can't believe she hides this from him, they've known each other for months now.

" Your kidding right? " he continued while looking at Hera, somehow looking if she told the truth or just playing a prank on her.

" No, I'm sorry I hide this from you, I don't want to see you hurt. My life is limited already Baekhyun. Thank you for everything. I won't forget our happy moments together. " Hera tried to hold back her tears but they betrayed her, she was now a sobbing mess infront of Baekhyun, to the person she love.

" I'll go with you. Your always welcome Hera. And let's not think about that right now, Let's just enjoy our remaining days together okay? " Baekhyun said who is hugging her, she hiccupped, but she then felt her heart start to hurt really bad, and Baekhyun get away from the hug and frowns.

" Let's get you to the hospital. " Baekhyun said and you just nodded your head in reply, while clutching your heart.

When the two of arrived in the hospital, Hera was brought to the emergency room and that leaves Baekhyun outside, he decided to go to the small chapel in the hospital and prayed.

" I hope you heard my prayers, please, please don't take her away from me yet, please don't take the girl I love. I'm begging you. Please spare her life for a month or even a year. " Baekhyun hiccuped and silently prays until he went back to the emergency room waiting for news about the girl she love.

It has been an hour already and they were still no news, Baekhyun was pacing outside the emergency room. He doesn't know how many times he drank coffee now. He sighs and sits at the chair and waits for the door to be opened.

3 years later
Present

" Daddy can you continue the story on how you met your first love ? " Hara asked her father he hummed while combing her daughters hair.

" Sure baby. " Hara squeals and Baekhyun chuckled and adjust his position.

" Well were do I start ? Hm? " He asked her. " Hmm we stopped in the part where you were in the hospital daddy. "

" Ohh yeah, Okay, Here it is.. "

As he was waiting for the doctor to come out, a figure came running towards him and panted once he reached the emergency room.

" Any news ? " Baekhyun shake his head and the man that arrived slumped his body beside Baekhyun.

" I guess she told about you about it already, hyung. " Baekhyun just nodded his head while fidgeting with his hands.

" Hera has been diagnosed with heart failure eversince she was a child. She was treated though and was announced she was fine but last month, her heart condition was back it was actually never been gone. " Jaehyun said Baekhyun then patted his back and smiled sadly.

" You know hyung, I'm glad noona got to meet you that day. Thanks for saving her by the way. That day was actually when the doctor said her heart disease is back. "

" I never know she had been keeping that secret from me. I was hoping to confess to her today. "

" Hyung I'm sorry. Hera noona has been crying to me recently. She have been saying to me that she doesn't want to leave you yet. She loves you so much. Hyung are you gonna be okay once she leaves you ? "

" I- I don't know. I want to spend my life with her, no matter how long that is as long as I get to spend my time taking care of her. " We both snapped our heads towards the door when the doctor came out.

" Relatives of Jung Hera ? " The doctor called, we both stood up and walk towards him.

" Is she alright doc? " Jaehyun asked.

" Unfortunately. We tried our best to revive her. We really don't know when will these happen again. Mr. Jung her heart condition is getting weaker by day. " The doctor explained.

" H-how many days she have ? " I asked.

" I'm not really sure. A year ? If ever she wants to maintain with her medicine. "

" I just suggest you two to not get her to be stressed and also if she ever gave birth, this will surely lose her life. You may visit her in the ICU. Excuse me. " The doctor said and walked away.

" Hyung. Do what will makes you happy. I'll be here supporting you two. I love her so much hyung. Please don't hurt her. " Jaehyun said and cried in my shoulder. I just patted his back and fought back my tears.

" Daddy what happened next ? Is she alright? "

" Hmm. She get to live for a year. I also asked her to be my girlfriend a month later. And then do you know what made us happy ? "

" What is daddy ? "

" You. " I said and kissed my daughter's head. " Now you sleep already because you'll be early for your school tomorrow. "

" Okay daddy. Goodnight dad. I love you and to mommy too in heaven. " She said and I covered her in blankets and kissed her again. I went out of her room and walked to my room. I sat in the bed and stared at our framed picture.

" Hera. Smile. "

" Yah. I looked haggard. Delete that this instant Byun Baekhyun. "

" I don't want to. " I said and ran away from her I heard her laugh and chased me.

" Yah Baekhyun! I hate you! If something goes wrong with the baby I'll blame you. "

" I'm just kidding love. You look pretty no matter how you look. I love you. " I said and kissed her head.

" Hera, let's get married . " I said to her and she widened her eyes at what I said.

" Baek.. you know I - " I cut her off and took out the ring in my pocket and showed it to her. She cried and grabbed my cheeks.

" I love you so much Baekhyun. But I don't want you to get hurt when I'm gone. "

That day was our happiest day. We got married in the church in the following day with only our family and friends to witness our I do.

That day on our wedding. Hera's water broke and my heart broke when she cried giving birth to our child. I was not ready to let her go. When our baby was finally in this world. Hera lost her life.

I cried at her body and my family were saddened they comforted and cried with me that day.

The happiest day turned to sad day but I was happy I had Hara. She surely have her mother's features while she had my brown eyes.

" Thank you for giving me Hara. Hera. I hope your doing fine up there because me and Hara are fine. Don't worry about us two. " I kissed the framed picture and hugged it to sleep.

" I love you and I miss you already my Hera. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

TOO LATE By eyynis

Short Story

117K 2.1K 16
"I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" Bakit naman nya mamahalin ang babaeng gumulo at naging dahilan ng paghihiwalay nila ng taong mahal nya...
86.8K 4.6K 93
One of the Admin of a popular Facebook page was encouraged by his co-Admin to find a girl from the messages of their page. Out of boredom, he opened...
79.4K 2.2K 28
GXG
2M 32.6K 32
Psychopath Series #1 She has a genuine smile, her heart is fragile, kindness is her appearance and love is what she gives. But people take advantage...