Billionaire's Girlfriend for...

By missanonymousL

Lalisa Manoban is a girl who is in need of a big amount of money. A young lad same age as hers offered her s... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Author's Apology
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
EPILOGUE
Ending Letter
Bonus Chapter

Twenty-two

3.8K 168 20
By missanonymousL

Chapter 22: Trust

Lisa woke up with Jungkook by her side looking at her while smiling.

"Goodmorning, my love." he said then Lisa blushed at his endearment, "My love is blushing~" he teased her.

Lisa looked away and tried to stand up but Jungkook held her waist that made her shriek and fall down to his hard chest.

"Let's just stay like this for a while, love." he said at her.

Lisa couldn't process what's happening right now since she is in the state of shock. Then, she remembered that she just confessed to her last night and they basically had a make out session last night. That thought made her blush again.

"W-we should probably go to them. I think they're waiting for us," Lisa said stuttering.

"Hmm?" he hummed while snuggling his face into her neck.

"I said-" he cutted her.

"But I still wanna cuddle with you," he said while raining kisses in her neck that gave her goosebumps and butterflies in her stomach.

"S-stop," she said stuttering then he smirked at her.

"What?" he asked feigning innocent that made her roll her eyes.

"Get off, Jeon." Lisa said but he just shook his head.

Lisa couldn't convince him to let go of her and she can't get out because of his muscles that are caging her in place.

They stayed for god knows how long before someone knocked at the door.

"I'll open the door," Lisa said that made Jungkook groan in annoyance of whoever knocked and interrupted their sweet moment. Why now?! He wanted to lash out.

"Unnie!" Jungkook once again groaned as he heard Somi's voice.

That girl's gonna get it! Wasn't she suppose to be siding him in this plan? Why was she the very first person to interrupt them every single damn time?!

"Somi! What are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"I am checking on you. You'll have to pack now 'cause we're going home now. By the way, where's oppa?" Somi asked looking around.

"I'm here, idiot." Jungkook's voice was laced with obvious annoyance but Somi could care less at his witty acts. She just rolled her eyes at him.

"Anyway, pack now unnie because we'll head home." Somi said before leaving her with a mischievous wink that Jungkook is the only one who could decipher the message behind it.

Even so, Jungkook still could not help but feel irritated at his sister, "That girl," he muttered under his breath.

Jungkook and Lisa helped each other to pack their clothes preparing to go home.

"Yes, I've confirmed it, boss. Those are that girl's parents," the guy said over the phone.

"Good." The man in suit said while holding a glass of champagne on his right hand.

"They have so many guards surrounding them," the guy stated while observing the house surrounded by various men.

"Just spy on them first," the man ordered before smirking.

"Okay got it, boss." The guy said then hung up.

The man holding his glass of champagne laughed like a devil villain that he is.

"You will be my key to success," the man said. She will be his biggest weapon when the time finally comes.

Lisa and the others are already inside the plane while the boys were still outside fixing and arranging everything.

After some time, the boys entered the plane and went to their respective seats.

Jungkook went beside Lisa and kissed her forehead before sitting beside her. He made sure she was comfortable on her seat and even asked her if she wants to request something before they take off.

Hours had passed and they arrived back in Seoul.

"We are here now, love," he said softly to Lisa who is still asleep in his shoulder. She looked so cute with her cheeks squeezed on his shoulder.

"Hmm~" Lisa hummed her eyes still closed.

"Do you want me to carry you?" he asked softly.

Lisa's eyes opened wide at his remark that made him chuckle a bit, "N-no thanks," she said. Her cheeks were turning into the darkest shade of red.

"Are you sure?" he asked again but Lisa didn't bother to reply as she knew he was teasing her.

"Let's go now, Jeon," she said in a warning tone as though reprimanding him then stood up that made him smile and shake his head in amusement.

"We'll go straight to our house. Are you going with us, Lis?" Jennie said.

"Sure. I missed them." Lisa said then the guys dropped the girls to their house while Jungkook and Somi headed straight to their mansion as their mom called for them. Somi wanted to stay but Jungkook beat her to it.

"Son! Somi!" their mom exclaimed but none of them moved to greet their parents nor their brothers.

"Why'd you call us mother?" Jungkook asked coldly.

"Where's Lisa?" their dad asked eyeing the people behind them to look for the woman.

"In their house," Jungkook answered monotonously.

"I missed her," their grandma said while pouting. She was also expecting to see Lisa the very second they flew back from their little vacation. She grew fond of that lively woman.

"She'll be back later, grandma," Somi said softly that made Grandma Jeon smile at her.

Lisa, on the other hand, is with her family, happily talking about their vacation and Jungkook and Lisa's official status.

They were congratulating Lisa and even wanted to see Jungkook and tell him to take care of her but unfortunately he had to do some errands with his parents and Somi with him.

"I'll go to the mansion now, mom, dad, unnies," Lisa said then they all nodded.

"Call us, okay?" Jisoo said then Lisa nodded before Lisa went outside.

Lisa was waiting for a cab when her phone vibrated. She took it and read the message.

It's from her now real boyfriend.

Jeon Jungkook.

[Love, go to this address and the maids will assist you inside. I'll also arrive in just a minute.]

He texted her the address and she hailed a cab to go there.

Lisa arrived and headed to the penthouse that he told her.

She knocked slowly at the door then the maids opened her and bowed at her politely.

"Oh, no need," Lisa was startled by their formalities and politeness. She wasn't used to this even though she herself lived in the main mansion.

"Mr. Jeon told us to tell you to wait for him," the maid said then Lisa nodded and smiled at them.

"I'm Lisa," Lisa said and offered a handshake to the maid which she accepted politely.

"I'm Hyeri, ma'am," the maid said while smiling. She was far beyond amazed by this amazingly dashing woman in front of her.

"No need to call me ma'am, just Lisa," Lisa said then the girl just nodded.

Lisa sat on the couch but her curiosity got the best of her so she made her way to the door which was decorated with a vintage decorations that looked pleasing in the eye.

She slowly walked at the door and opened it and her jaw immediately dropped as she saw a beautiful library. It's the same as the library in Harry Potter and oh, the only difference was that the movie has more books and it's magical. But anyway, wow!

She happily reached for one book and flipped the pages of the book with a smiley face. She started reading it when a veiny hand wrapped around her waist that made Lisa flinch and jump on where she stood.

Then it was followed by a head snuggling into her neck and shoulder.

Wait a minute...

Jeon Jungkook!!

"Like it?" he asked her.

Lisa angrily placed the book back on its shelf before turning around to face Jungkook. She pushed him away and glared at him like a cute little kitten that was wronged.

"You almost killed me!" Lisa told him while holding her chest.

He just chuckled at her cuteness, "Oh, did I?" he asked with a glint of a teasing tone.

Lisa scoffed, "I swear, Jeon," she said and glared at him while he just laughed at her.

"I'm sorry, love." He said while pulling her waist to close the distance between them once again.

"Hmp!" she grumpily huffed.

"How did you know I'm here anyway?" Lisa asked him while lingering her eyes towards the shelves filled with different books.

"I saw the door open so I thought you're here. Besides, I know you love vintage style right?" he asked.

"How'd you know that?" Lisa asked surprised. She never told him about that.

He then shrugged his shoulder, "Well, I did my research before, love." He said proudly that made her chuckle.

"So do you like it?" he asked again.

"Hmm, maybe?" Lisa said then Jungkook frowned.

"Maybe?" he frowned at her that made Lisa laugh. Oh how he loved the sound of her laugh.

"I love it, silly!" she said and hugged him.

"I didn't know you love reading books. This library is so big," Lisa said while looking at the library.

Jungkook then chuckled.

He doesn't love reading books, heck he doesn't!

He actually never had this library not until he knew that Lisa actually is a book worm and loves novels that's why he wanted to have a big ass library in his penthouse.

"It's all for you to read, love." Jungkook said as he gazed at the happy Lisa beside him whom he was grasping since he arrived.

"I can't wait to read them. But I have to ask something though," Lisa said as she pouted.

"What is it, love?" he asked.

"Is this yours?" she asked referring to the penthouse.

He smiled and nodded that made her gasp.

"You own this big penthouse?!" she said while covering her mouth.

"Yes, you like it?" he said while smiling.

"Of course but why'd you bring me here though?" she asked again.

"Because starting from now, you will have the right to go and live here with me," he stated that made Lisa's eyes wide and jaw drop. He made it sound like this very penthouse will be their first marital home. The thought honestly made her blush.

"B-but, I think this is too much. You are giving me too much," she said then stepped back from him that made him confused.

"Love?" he asked.

"I mean, I don't want to rely onto you, kook. I know you are rich and are capable of these things but I don't want to rely on you." She said while gently shaking her head that made his eyes soften.

She is really not like those girls who like him for money, she can never be compared to them. Not even a single strand of her hair can be compared to anyone in this world.

He sighed understanding her, "Love, I just wanna give you the finest," he said looking straight onto her eyes.

"Why do you trust me this much?" she asked again.

"Because I love you and besides, you are a trustworthy person, love." He explained to her.

"But don't you think you are trusting me too fast?" she asked.

They just became official last night at the island. They just met 2 weeks ago and add the fact that they were enemies before. And besides, the contract…

"There's nothing for me to doubt you, right?" he said.

Lisa nodded at him, of course, it's not like she is a gold digger because if she is, she could've stole money from him but no! She never did those.

"Then, that's all I need. I love you and you love me, isn't that enough reason to trust each other?" he asked softly while gazing her teary eyes.

Lisa was touched by his remarks, he loves her so much as much as she does.

Jungkook came closer to her and wiped her tears, "They are probably done cooking. Let's eat?" he asked softly that made her nod.

Jungkook pecked her forehead then her lips before they went out of the library.

☪️

Edited and corrected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
11.5K 359 20
γ€ŠA Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
59.8K 878 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...
60.9K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...