Fighter Boy

By Everything_Brex

Katie Keith comes to visit her uncle, Duncan Keith. Katie is no ordinary Montreal girl. She hides many secret... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 24

1.2K 15 2
By Everything_Brex

The alarm clock rings and Katie turns it off.

"Katie, what time is it?" Shawzy asks with sleepness in his voice.

"Three in the morning. Come on, the game is going to start." Katie says, pulling him out of bed but he won't move.

"What game would be at three in the morning?"

"The men's hockey for the gold medal. It's Canada versus Sweden."

"Do I have to get out of bed?"

"No, unless you want to support your country/teammates."

"Who from the Hawks are even playing?"

"For Canada: Duncs, Tazer and Sharpie and for Sweden: Hammer (Hjalmarsson), Kruger and Oduya. Canada can go two for two in gold medals for hockey."

"Wait, is that why you were yelling a couple night ago about Hannah and Amy?"

"Yep, now come on."

"I'll be there in a few."

She sighs but goes downstairs and into the living from. She sits in the couch and turns on the game. Shawzy fell back asleep and was woken up a couple hours later by Kaite screaming. He runs out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Canada won gold!" she says.

"That's why you screamed?"

"Yeah" she says, then she yawns. He walks over to her and carries her to her room.

"Like I've said before, I don't like to be carried." she says to him.

"Like I've said before, I don't care. I like carrying you." he says as he gets to the top of the stairs. He brings her into her room and placed her in bed. He tucks her in and goes back downstairs.

******

"Duncs!" Katie yells and runs to the door. Duncs just got home from the Olympics.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 843 26
its all in the title babes 😋
Ohana By Ailia

Teen Fiction

14K 463 17
Audrey and Spencer raise four kids, their lives full of love, kids fighting, kids playing, and pure happiness.
39.8K 894 60
Jeremy Roenick is a staple to the Chicago Blackhawks organization. Although his skill is known around the world, his off ice issues are too. Little d...
13.7K 384 53
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS IN NEED OF EDITING. READ ABOUT CLICHE EVENTS AND EXPERIENCE PLOT HOLES AT YOUR OWN RISK "The kiss that started everything yeste...