My sunshine(complete)

By sidnaaz458

Story of sid and Sana ....where sid is a Mumbai ka gunda and sana is cute bubbly girl... who are poles a part... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chaptaer 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 31
chpter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
pleaseπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

chapter 30

5.3K 551 35
By sidnaaz458

Hey guys now days I am very busy because of some issue that why I can't update daily but you guys support me in all circumstances it make me feel so good thank you😘😘😘😘😘

Start

Car is on road sid and Sana sitting on back seat there is complete silence.
Sana is looking out of window her tears are dried on her cheeks.
Sid thought to give her time to came out all these things .

They reach ,
Sid open the door and came out from car he open Sana car door and giver his hand to came out.
But Sana ignore him and came out holding her lehnga.
Sid close his eyes to calm his anger and make fist.
Sana look around it is a different house .

New house

Jhone-hi bhai
Sid-everything is ready
Jhone-yes
Jhone -hello mam with a smile.
Sana-hi u can call me Sana with a little smile.
Sid feel little jealous.
Sid-make sure the security is tight here and I don't want any type of problem.
Jhone Yes boss no one know about this house security is also special no one has permission to enter the house .
Sid-hmm
Sid move to house Sana follow him back.
Sana enter the house,
And aww of the house it such a beautiful house .
Like her house.

Sana remember his father word and her eyes become teary again .
She stop in living area and cry silently.
Sid stop and look back at Sana find her crying.
His heart ache to see her tears he move towards her .
Sid hold her face in his hand and wipe her tears with his thumb and nods in no.
Sana look at him with teary eyes ,
But her next move made sid shocked
Sana push him he get little back
Sana-I hate you sidharth why you come back ,
She hold his color and pull him
Sana-you regret this marriage it is a mistake you said then why you came back .
Because of you I loose my father he through me out of his life because of you and crying putting her head in his chest .
Sid stand like statue he never saw Sana like that which make him shock but he want to listen also what gone on her mind .sid move his hand to her back and hold her.
Sana -in these days dad love me so much but look how unfortunate I am I again make him away from me .
Why you go if you have to come.
Just to break my father dream you came again in my life.
Dad is right I am a cruse no one can love me.
You stole my everything sidharth....
I...I...hate .......

Sid look at her she got sleep due to lot of crying.
Sid hold her waist and bend a little pic her up in his arm and move towards there room.

Sid took her to bed and lay down her softly on soft mattress.

Sid sit on bed edge near her ,
He look at her pale face all her kajal tika hair mess but steel she is looking so beautiful,
Sid cares her cheek by his thumb,
He tugged her hair behind her ear and look at her angelic face and think,

Sid POV
I know naaz u have lot of complain from me and you are right also but I am scared to take you in my world there is no guarantee of my life .I want you safe thats why I always make you away from me but look destiny always make me stand in from of you.Dadi already told me that you are angry from me. That is your right also because I am wrong that time.
But you never can hate me naaz never I promise you came back to me because you are still my little kitten and smile.

Sid get up and take out her tika and earing and jewelry so she can sleep easily .
He put the jewelry on side table and cove Sana with blanket and on the ac.

Sid kiss her hairline which is filled with his vermilion and came out of the room.

Sid move out to check security
It there are just his trusted men's
The resident is design in very far to city near to jungle there is no house near that .
It is very secure place for Sana

Sid to jhone ,
Andrew ke gold ka consignment load Karna h aur use Hyderabad bijwana h
Mumbai me kal Mall Ki delivery kab ki h details pata Karo.
Jhone -yes bhai Andrew had send his men to our adda so I took details Bhai its very dengours work .
Sid-asan kam ke 30 crore ni milte.
Sid-go and start the work on consignment I will guide you on call.
Jhone -OK bhai and take Care to sana mam and and wink.
Sid gave him death glare.
Jhone run from there.

Sana sleep got over and she open her eye her head ache she hold it and sit in bed with putting her head on bed headboard.
Sana rub her head a little ,
Sana-o god sar kitna bhari lg raha h.
She look around and find herself in a room her eye become teary again as it is not her house .
Sana look the room it is very classy room but her face got a smile to see a teddy in her bed.

She take him up and hug him .
Sana-is he take you for me asking with teddy with a cute pout.
Sana to herself,
Sana-no he is bad he always make me cry now he also make my father away to me I never forgive her.

Sana to teddy
Sana-you look what I done now he is very interested to marry me know .now I will bajoying his band .Look how much I cry .He should apologize to me daily showing her cute eye to teddy .
Maine chodna ni h ise dekhna I make his like hell.
Sana look at mirror and saw her vermilion and touch it .
Sana-now I am sehnaaz sidharth shukla.

(Haye hamari cute sana ke cute cute badle)

.....
Let's ready for cuteness overloaded romance .
Do comment
Do vote
😇😇😇😇😇😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...
64K 8.3K 31
it's story of a girl and boy whose story from stranger to friends to πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ lover to married. And they are only and only our most favourite couple/jod...
478K 31.8K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
132K 13.5K 61
CAN LOVE BE ONE SIDED???? DOES IT HURTS IF A PERSON SUFFERS A HEARTBREAK???? CAN LOVE BE TRUE ONLY IF ONE PERSON HOLDS ON IT OR SHOULD IT ALWAYS BE F...