✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!

2.5K 213 539
By kiyarajain

Hola everyone...... Hey guys here I am back after whole 15 days as I promised.... I hope you missed me & our story...... My papers went really well with your good wishes.... Thire was a lot of gap between my 2 paper like 3 - 4 days so I thought to update a chapter between that te but I went through covid vaccination so was unable to write a chapters.... You know what it really pains like hell man..... Can't they give something edible like polio drop why injection..... That hurts yaar... My hand was literally swollen for almost 3 days I was unable to even move it but now I am fine & doing well.....after that I was thinking to gave you guys a surprise by posting on 12 or 13 but again some work came & it delayed but now I am again a free bird So here I am with very next chapter titled THE CONSPIRACY of are ff JUNOON & THE OBSSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... I know you are very eager to read the next chapter but what to do yaar irritating you is my favorite work which I am doing after so long & enjoying it too.... But now as I know you are very frustrated due to gap & eager to read the today's chapter so before you lost your patience & throw tomatoes on me let's go with the chapter...... So as usual after finishing my alot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine let's start reading today's chapter so here we go..........

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Jab Dil Khali Hote Hain, Jab Har Raat Sawali Hote Hain,
Jab Gazlen Raas Nahin Aatin, Afsane Gaali Hote Hain.......
Jab Baasi Feeki Dhoop Sametein Din Jaldi Dhal Jaata Hai,
Jab Suraj Ka Lashkar Chhat Se Galiyon Mein Der Se Jaata Hai,
Jab Jaldi Ghar Jaane Ki Ichha Mann Hi Mann Ghut Jaati Hai,
Jab College Se Ghar Laane Waali Pahli Bus Chhut Jaati Hai,
Jab Beman Se Khaana Khaane Par Maa Gussa Ho Jaati Hai,
Jab Lakh Mana Karne Par Bhi Paaro Padhne Aa Jaati Hai,
Jab Apna Har Manchaha Kaam Koi Lachari Lagta Hai,
Tab Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin Jeena Gaddari Lagta Hai,
Aur Us Pagli Ladki Ke Bin Marna Bhi Bhari Lagta Hai.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY IN EVENING AT RS. MANSION :

It was evening of RUMAAN'S cocktail party...... The whole RS MANSION was decorated beautifully.....

( Guys imagine the cocktail party decorations for RUMAAN like this only.... )

Every corner of the mansion was decorated with bright lights & beautiful flowers..... Whole mansion was echoing with the fragrance of those beautiful flowers.... All guest were arrived..... Many big politicians & big personalities were present...... RAISINGHANIA'S were attending some hot shot guests...... As usual are ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) were with ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) talking with thire white coller business associates near the bar counter..... All girls were busy in getting ready for the party in thire rooms.... Except ISHANI who was already present in the party looking beautiful like a doll as usual in her very much expensive fashinable dress with her all glory..... She was sitting on bar counter with her attitude sipping her cold drink.... She was sitting thire peacefully enjoying the party ya she was enjoying any function of RUMAAN for the first time that's when the man in black tuxedo who was talking with ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH )... His eyes fell on the gorgeous ISHANI who was sitting thire on a chaire in a bold gown which has a deep side cut exposing her milkey white soft creamy lengthy legs.... He eyed her exposing figure lustfully..... Hisiuth got opened & jaw droped seeing the beauty in front of him.... Which looked like just decended from heaven with all her charm... He was staring those ocean blue eyes & mikey white skin of her with lust..... Seeing g him distracted from the talk & paying no attention to ANAGAD'S word who was talking about some important stuff..... ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) followed his guess only to find it on ISHANI...... Seeing it thire blood boiled in anger...... ISHANI turned towards them feeling someone's gaze on her & saw that man drooling over her..... She smirked evilly knowing her overprotective brothers very well who too saw it too.... She just chuckled devilishly at that man & continue her work of sipping the drink murmuring....

ISHANI : Poor he.... I am feeling bad for him thinking what will BHAI'S are gonna do with him after all he eyed abruptly to the great MAFIA KINGS ARS & RRS'S sister....... Poor soul RIP...

Saying this she avoid him with a devilish smirk & got busy with her phone not paying any heed of attention to him or not bothering to his syare in any way as she was confident on her brithesr...... As proving her very true here ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN'S ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) blood was boiling in range as that bas****tard was still staring thire sister & mam...... They were staring him with RANGE before ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) Loose thire cool & beat him till he gets dead in front of whole guests present in the party.... An angry ANGAD hold that man's face by chin with his one hand & make it turn towards them.... He looked in his lust filled eyes with his angry grey eyes which were red now due to his act & said in extremely cold & stern voice......

ANGAD : MR. SURANA you made a very grave mistake..... You eyed a very very wrong girl..... She is ARS & RRS's siter......

Hearing his dangerous cold yet stern voice MR. SURANA come back to reality from his la la la land..... As ANGAD'S angry voice broke his trese.... But hearing his words he realised what he just did & he hit his head mentally for the blunder he caused.... Now he was afaris fir his life knowing on whim he just laid his eyes he was sweting feeling ANAGAD's angry sould scanning gaze..... Then he turn & looked at ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) who were giving him death threatening angry glares.... Seeing it he gulped down his saliva in fear & said in stammering voice being afraid of the MAFIA KING ARS & RRS after eyeing thire family knowing it's consequences.....

MR. SURANA : I..... i....am so....rry... I am really sorry s...ir.... I didn't knew she is your sister.... Please forgive me I will never do that again in my life.... I will never repeat this mistake in my life not even in my wildest dream.... Never ever... Please forgive me... I will never again dare to eye her....

He said with pleading voice & scared eyes knowing what blunder he did by his ludy full actions..... Seeing him pleading the squade ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, ANGAD & AHAAN ) smirked at him devilishly.... & REYANSH said in his baritone.....

REYANSH : INTRESTING.... VERY INTERESTING...... MR. SURANA.... you ass....hole you just eyed RRS's sister abruptly.... You Jerk By doing this you grave your own pit..... You basterd you didn't make a silly mistake to forgive but you did a unforgettable grave sin by eyeing RRS's family..... & world knows ARS & RRS dont have the word mercy & forgiveness in thire dictionary...... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT ANGAD.......

He said looking at ANGAD & smirking devilishly & then eyeing MR. SURANA very dangerously who was shivering with fear after hearing his stern voice...... While hearing it ANGAD too smirked evilly at his BOSS knowing very well what he wants to say which make him happy too & he happyly nodded his head in yes at him understanding now what he needs to do.... Then ge turned & gesture his mens something through eyes & in no time they dragged MR. SURANA with them out of the lounge.... & ANGAD follow them to handle MR. SURANA personally which was not needed but still he did ( I hope you know why he went to handle MR. SURANA personally😝 ).... Seeing it ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) , AHAAN & ARYAN who just come thire but saw the whole scenario from a distance smirked evilly........ They were looking at retrieving figure of MR. SURANA who was screaming for forgiveness & yelling for help but as if anyone is gonna help him.....everyone just pretended to be deaf not paying any head to his screms well who will dare to mess up with ARS & RRS...... The squad ( ARYANSHSN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, ARYAN } & AHAAN ) we're still looking at his retrieving figure with that evillsmirk which was plastered on thire faces...... Bit suddenly that smirked transfered onto a small smile as that's when they heard some laughing & chirping sound.... theire lips automatically curved & form a small hearing that familiar laugh, chirpy voices, & pleasent scent in thr air which was echoing in atmosphere fading away the smell of all the flowers..... They don't even need to turn thire faces to see who those persons were as they knew very well that it's non other than thire lady love..... But hearing thire chirping which was sounding like a pleasent music to thire ears giving warmth to thire plundering heart they quickly turned in that's sounds direction only to see thire lady loves descending the stairs.... Ya they were non other than ARYA'S ( ARYAMAAN ) LUNA ( ABHITI/RUHI ), ANSH'S ( REYANSH ) SWEETHEART ( PARI ), MONKEY'S ( ARYAN ) CICCIO ( SEJAL ) & BUNNY'S ( AHAAN ) CARA ( SIYA )..... Seeing the fairy's are devils lost in thire beauty......

Kitna Hasin Chand Sa Chehra Hai,
Uspe Shabab Ka Rang Gehra Hai,
Khuda Ko Yakeen Na Tha Wafa Pe,
Tabhi Toh Chand Pe Taaro Ka Pehra Hai.

( Guys imagine KYA BAAT AY song sung by HARDY SINDHU in the background while are lover boys staring thire lady loves...... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it.....)

Tera mukhda chand da tukda
Ni tere ainak, tere shoe
Kya baar ay! Kya baar ay!

Ni tera kajal, Karda ae pagal.....
Hypnotize kare jatt nu
Kya baar hai! Kya baar hai!

All girls were descending the steps laughing, gossiping & giggling together looking very happy ( don't ask me why RUHI/ABHITI is happy why she would not after making such a brilliant escape plan )...... They saw thire lady loves who were looking like angels descended from heavens for them only them......

Here is, are couples looks...

( Guys imagine PEYANSH look for RUMAAN'S COCKTAIL PARTY like this only.....)

( Guys imagine RUMAAN'S look for thire COCKTAIL PARTY like this only.... Giving main leads looks only as don't wanna add more couples looks & make it long.....)

All demons were staring thire fairies lovingly adoring thire heavenly beautiful beauty...... All 🤴🏻🤴🏻prince's 🤴🏻🤴🏻 went to approch thire 👸🏻👸🏻princesses 👸🏻👸🏻........ Are soon to be YUNWARAJ of DEVGARH ARYAMAAN forwarded his hand for his LUNA like a gentleman on which she smiled at him faintly & gave her hand to him, he bowed down infront of her & kissed knuckles of her hand softly.... His soft wet lips touch her soft hands knuckles which cause a shiver ran through her spine... He chuckled realising his effect on her body which made her blush......& both headed to the center stage hand in hand..... Here are 🐇 RABBIT 🐇 ( AHAAN ) forwarded his hand to his CARA ( SIYA ) very excitedly smiling like a idiot, while she smiled at him shyly & gave him her hand & both headed to enjoy the party happily...... Then now it was turn of are own 🐒MONKEY🐒 ( ARYAN ) to forwarded his hand to his CICCIO ( SEJAL ) so he did but she just ignore him & left him & walked pass him like he is MR. INDIA but instead of feeling bad he just smiled at her attitude & shrugging his head at his angry CICCIO he to followed her like a lost puppy.... now here left are favorite couple PEYANSH..... Are hero REYANSH was staring at his sweetheart lovingly who was avoiding him like a royal queen which she is but of him only........

( Guys imagine REYANSH staring his SWEETHEART in aww & she is avoiding him like a pro with an attitude like this only......)

She just avoided him & was about to move towards party but she stoped in her way as she realised her sandals belt got open & if she will not close it then she can fall down...... Seeing it she got frustrated & was trying to kneel down & lock it again but her extremely havy gown was not letting her to do that... REYANSH who saw all this antics of hers grinned widely at his small fire ball..... She saw him smiling at her & got more frustrated with it...... She just flared her tiny red 🍒cherry🍒 nose in anger at him & avoide him which make him chuckled..... She was trying hard to bent down & lock her sandeles belt while seeeing her efforts he asked.....

REYANSH : Needs help sweetheart....

He asked smiling genuinly & in soft voice but she said angrily.....

PARI : No thanks MR. RAISINGHANIA..

She said making a face & rolled her eyes at him in anger..... He chuckled sadly at her slightly.... She was looking here & thire for help.... That's when she saw REYANSH moving close towards her..... She take a step back afraid thinking that may be by calling him MR. RAISINGHANIA she made him angry.... He came very close to her & she gulped down her saliva in fear.... she was expecting him to hold her tightly thought her arm as usual which will make bruise & scold her in stern cold voice for calling him by that name instead of calling him ANSH.... But for her utter surprise he bowed down infront of her on his one knee seeing it her heart fluttered with thousand of 🦋butterflies🦋 roaming in it..... if she wouldn't had known that why he kneeled down then she must had been though that may be he is going to proposed her infront of the whole guests in party for marriage which currently witch RAIMA was thinking glaring at PEYANSH angrily.... seeing REYANSH bending down in front of PARI she got shocked cum jealous cum angry...... Here seeing REYANSH'S move PARI got nervous & was about to move a step back but before she can do that REYANSH held her leg... his this move shoked her extreamly..... she become numb at her place when she felt the touch of his cold hands on her feet thousands of butterfly fluttered in her stomach..... A cold shiver ran thought her spine feeling his touch over her feets.... He tied her heels belt which remained open unlocked......

( Guys imagine REYANSH closing his sweethearts sandles belt like this....PS guys please don't take it as an insult of character as touching the feet of an girl is not insult of any man at all ya he is great mafia king RRS but the girl whose feet he touched is his SWEETHEART his love.... )

Ek Ada Aapki Dil Churane Ki,
Ek Ada Aapki Dil Mein Bas Jane Ki,
Chehra Aapka Chaand Sa Aur Ek...
Hasrat Hamari Us Chaand Ko Pane Ki.

( Guys Imagine SAATON JANAM song in background while PEYANSH moments...... As usual adding few of my favorite lines from it....)

Teri bas ek nazar se huwa jo asar ye,
Ke aane laga hai karaar....
Farishton ke ghar se laga koyi aaya
Zameen pe mujhe dene pyaar....
Ab se mere tere ye gham
Tere rahenge saaton janam.....

Ya THE GREAT BILLIONAIRE & MAFIA KING RRS touched feet of a mere girl without any hesitant..... He bowed his head infront of her..... He kneeled down in front of her that too in front of whole party without caring about his aura & without giving a damn to the peoples & party..... Which was filled with lots of millionaire, billionaire, business tycoons, big business associates of RAISINGHANIA'S & riched people's of country..... who were present in party & saw this scenario & seeing it now they all were hell shocked to see THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS bowing in front of a mere girl.... It was unbelievable for them to accept that what they saw is true as it was unimaginable for them to see RRS kneeling down before anyone.... THE RRS whom world knows is very cruel, shrewd, egoist, arrogant, bossy & dangerous man where here he is tying belt of heels of a mere girl..... Seeing his action they understood that this girl must be something that the GREAT RRS is blowing in front of her.... They looked at that girl who was looking so innocent & angelic seeing her beuty they understood this beast must be caged in love of this angel & smiled at them adoring the couples while some people's were burning in jealousy seeing thire love & was staring them angrily...... But like REYANSH gives a damn to anyone he just done his work which he wanted to do & stood up on his place..... Seeing his this act PARI got emotinal her eyes got moist & she thought......

PARI M. V.

Why ANSH.... Why..... Why are you doing this all.... Why can't you just leave me alone... I just want to forget you & your love but I am getting failed in it miserably..... Your moves are making me fall for you again & again.... I can't love you I am not able to face another heart broke again.... I can't see you killing people's... I will not be able to bear that.... So it's better to leave you for me & for you too..... But why are you making it so difficult for me....

END OF PARI'S M. V.

She was thinking all this that's when REYANSH stood up again, after doing his work & forword his hand towards his sweetheart smiling...... She was in her trens so without thinking anything she just gave him her hand looking straight into his deep black orbs which were screaming in loneliness, craving for someone's love.....

PYAAR ek aisa dard hai jiska koi marz nahi.....
PYAAR ek aisa jakhma hai jiski koi dawa nahi....

He too saw her hazelnut eyes & saw the pain they were holding in them the hurt they were hiding in the form of anger.... & thought......

REYANSH M. V.

I know sweetheart you loves me but you are not ready to accept it.... I know you are afraid of my actions but I will win your heart again & will make you mine for ever forever..... Cause I truly loves you.... I loves you like a mad person.... You are my everything.... & I can't let you go away from me.... I know you are thinking that you will leave me & this house after MAAN'S wedding but I will not let you do that..... I will not let you Leave this place.... Leave this mansion..... Sorry sweetheart but You have to stay here only.... You don't have that option of leaving me...... I can't live without you.... You ar emy lifeline.....

END OF REYANSH'S M. V.

Thinking all this he kissed knuckles of her hand gently on which PARI just smiled sadlu adoring his live & then PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) moved towards others in the party......
.
.
.
.
.
.
After a while everyone were enjoying the party all got busy with guests.....
ARYAMAAN was talking with his some white collar business associates that's when a voice came & got thire attention.... They turned towards thire another side towards the direction from where the voice coming from & saw a man heavily drunk fighting with another man who was too drunk & was fighting with him..... ARYAMAAN gesture to AHAAN thought his eyes to look at the matter & handle those both guys so they will not spoil the party..... Understanding it AHAAN nodded his head in yes at his boss.... Then he gesture his men through hand to come & went to thire direction with them to stop those both guys.... His mens were about to hold those two guys to throw them out of the party but before they can do that one of that man got angry over the fight with another man & threw a bear bottle at that man.... That man just bent at other side & saved his self from his attack.... But that bear bottle come in ABHITI/RUHI'S direction who was busy in talking with siya unaware of the accidental attack..... That bear bottle was about to heat ABHITI/RUHI who just saw the flying bottle towards her & got ready to face it but before it can hurt her someone just pulled her in a hug & broke that bottle in air with his one hand..... She looked up to see her savior & saw her ARYA ya It was non other than are the great mafia king ARYAMAAN who saved his LUNA.... ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN looked in each others eyes they both got drown in each other.......

Lat teri lagi hai,
Nasha sareaam hoga....
Har lamha mere ishq ka,
Sirf aur sirf tere naam hoga...

( Guys imagine MILNE HAI MUJHSE AAYI song from AASHIQUI 2 movie sung by my one of the favoirate singer ARIJIT SINGH in background while RUMAAN eyelock..... as usual adding some of my favoirat lins from it.....)

Toota hua saaz hoon main,
Khudse hi naaraz hoon main....
Seene mein jo kahin pe dabi hai,
Aisi koi aawaaz hoon main....
Sun le mujhe tu bin kahe,
Kab tak khaamoshi dil sahe.....

They were lost in each other's eyes that's when ABHITI/RUHI felt something wet on her feet & due to this her trens got broken...... This made thire eye lock to break.... Then she freed herself from ARYAMAAN'S one sided hold which make him too come out of his trens, he broke the hug & hold her from her shoulder with his both hands & looked at her from top to toe as if he is assuring himself that she is fine... seeing him so concerned for her, she got a little bit emotional so to avoid it she turned her gaze from him & looked down on the floor near her feet where she find blood drops on her foot..... Seeing it her eyes got bewildered in realisation then she looked at ARYAMAAN then at his arm.... She saw his arm bleeding as it got hurt during saving her due to that bear bottle...... Blood was oozing out from his arm which made her concerned for him..... forgetting everything she got tensed goe him seeing his blood & was about to ask or day him something that's when ARYAMAAN removed his coat & cover his arm with it to hide the wound & put his foot on blood drops which were droped on floor..... Seeing all this she got confussed over his actions.... Then she looked at him questioningly but found him looking at somewhere else so she too followed his gaze & found PARI who saw the whole incident from a corner of the party coming towards them hurriedly.... She realised that he did this so PARI will not see the blood or else she would had get panick.... this thing touched her heart & she looked at him with soft expression..... As soon as PARI reached towards them followed by REYANSH she asked ARYAMAAN in concerned voice with wet eyes.....

PARI : MAAN bhai are you fine..... Did that bottle hurt you.... Did you got hurt anywhere.... Please tell me are you fine....

She asked panick seeing her concern for him ARYAMAAN got emotional as except REYANSH no one showed so much concern for him without any profit or reason... Where his own family dosen't care for them here this girl who has no relationship with him is getting so much worried for him..... Thinking all this a small smile crept on his face as after his mothers death & whole 8 years he is again seeing that love & concern for himself in someone's eyes for him which he used to see in his mothers eyes..... He smiled at PARI & said in soft voice & with assuring eyes....

ARYAMAAN : Relax PARI.... Don't get panick.... Look I am totally fine... Nothing has happened to me.... Your MAAN bhai is alright... & I didn't got hurt anywhere.. So don't take stress sis....

He said smiling at her & patted her cheeks with one hand while hearing it she take a deep sign of relief... She looked at ABHITI/RUHI then at ARYAMAAN again & said to him.....

PARI : Thanks MAAN BHAI.... Today you saved RUHI from getting hurt.... You don't know how much it matters for me.... you don't know what you have did for me.... She is my only family.... My soulie.... Now I am 100% sure that she will be happy with you... She has choos a right guy.... You are very caring & you loves her alot.....

Saying this she side hugged him while all this REYANSH saw the blood drops on ABHITI/RUHI'S foot & now he was glaring at that man who threw the bottle whom AHAAN & his mens were holding & dragging with them he gesture something to AHAAN through his eyes on which understanding his BOSS'S order he nodded his head in yes at him & REYANSH smirked evilly which got noticed by ARYAMAAN who smiled at his overprotective brother shrugging his head... Then REYANSH looked at his brother who just gesture him something through his eyes when he followed his gaze to what he was trying to say he found his sweetheart very tense with all this drama seeing her his anger calmed & eyes softened at her.... He smiled at her & hugged her to calm her & it really work feeling his warmth PARI felt relax she looked up at him in his eyes which were showing concern for her & like understanding his concern, care, emotions, & his question if she is fine or not she said...

PARI : Don't worry ANSH I am fine... I was just feeling restless thinking MAAN BHAI & RUHI getting hurt....

She said soft yet in calm voice with assuring eyes seeing it REYANSH become happy as first of all she called him ANSH after so many days & second seeing her concern towards his brother as she is accepting his family...... Later they both left RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) to gave them some privacy & ARYAMAAN looked at his LUNA who was looking stressed & concerned engross in her thoughts as
While all this ABHITI/RUHI was thinking.......

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best is it possible that I can be wrong about my suspicion over him..... This man is driving me crazy.... He is confusing me evey time with his behavior.... Did he has multiple personality disorder.... Such a bipolar man he is.... First he poisoned angel & put her life at stake just to make me confess everything he even apint snapper to point gun at her just to make me agree for marriage & here he is showing so concerned for her that he is avoiding his all pain & hiding his wounds just to save her from her phobia & geting panick..... Why I am feeling like his care for ANGEL is true.... his brotherly love & affection for her is true if this is the thing then he can't harm her.... How he can harm a innocent girl whom he considers as his sister.... Is he only scaring me with her name if yes then why he poisoned her & appoint a snipper at her..... Who is still pointing the gun over her so I will not pull any stunt.....

END OF ABHITI/RUHI M.V.

She was thinking all this that's when she heard ARYAMAAN whispering in her ears saying.....

ARYAMAAN : Are you fine LUNA......

He whispered his voice made her come back from her trens & listening his concerned voice she looked up at him & saw his narrow eyes which were showing worry for her seeing it she got emotional & nodded her head at him in yes.... As soon as PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) left them she turned towards ARYAMAAN & said him with concerned.....

ABHITI/RUHI : ARYA...

She called him in very soft voice with gratitude eyes where hearing it ARYAMAAN got shocked but happy at the same time as after so many days she was addressing him with this name filled of love instead of anger or irritation which gave warmth to his restless heart.... He smiled at her where she proceed further saying...

ABHITI/RUHI : I think you need to get bandage to your wound.....

She said looking concern eyeing his injured arm with worry on which he just nodded his head happily feeling her concern, worry & love for him...

Then ARYAMAAN went with his LUNA to his room & she cleaned his wound with sedatives blowing air on his wound so he will not feel any pain, all this while he was smiling at her seeing her care he was staring at her face lovingly..... After finishing the dressing ABHITI/RUHI looked up at him & said with gratitude......

ABHITI/RUHI : Thanks for saving me & thanks for caring so much about my ANGEL & her health... If you didn't have hide you blood & wound from her then after all the recent happenings it would have triggered her phobia...... Her health would might had been deteriorated but you didn't let that happened.... Thanks for your concern....

She was saying but he cutted her in between her talks saying....

ARYAMAAN : It's ok LUNA.... I didn't did that for her but for me....

He said in a huff & boring tone seeing it ABHITI/RUHI got confused & asked him....

ABHITI/RUHI : What do you mean by that......

She asked confused while hearing it he chuckled at her & said...

ARYAMAAN : Oh come on LUNA... What do you think I did all that to save your innocent ANGELS heart or to prevent her from any shock......

Hearing it she raised her eyebrows at him questioningly seeing it ARYAMAAN rolled his eyes at her & said in borring tone shrugging his shoulder......

ARYAMAAN : What do you think that I care for your little baby sister.... TOTAL RUBBISH...... If you think then you are absolutely wrong.... Let me clear your doubt for once an all... I don't have any soft corner for her in my heart... Still I did that not as I cared for her but I did that as I don't wanted my pawn to get sick with her so called PHOBIA causing me any kind of delay in are wedding due to her health issues... If she would have got sick you would had got another reason to say no for wedding or delaying it.... Otherwise why I would care about her so much... Who is she too me... I am just acting being good towards her to hold her hear till marriage nothing else......

Ya he said no no it would be better if I say he lied to her while hearing it ABHITI/RUHI got angry & snapped at him angrily saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best MR. ARS..... How dare you to called her a pawn.... She is not anyone's pawn.... She is a queen... How dare you to play with her feelings.... She assumes you as her big brother & you are acting in front of her.... You are using her emotions.... You are bloody shrewd, arogant, egoistic, heartless, ruthless, emotional, cruel person.... There's no word to describe how disgusting you are.... I was feeling like may be I am wrong to think you are a suspect seeing your act towards her.... But you prove me wrong again.... now when I know you acted with her all this while I feel pity for you instead of anger you know why because in your anger, blind revenge, ego you are loosing a person, a gem who assumes you as her big brother whole heartedly...... You don't know what are you loosing..... You are loosing a person, a sister who is caring for you selflessly without any expectations which your own family dosen't do for yourself.... That innocent girls respects you so much & here you are making fun of her emotions in front of me.... Can't you just see her love respect towards you instead of being thankful towards her for her selflessness you are saying all this nonsence for her asking me what she is for you.... You your self knows what she is But your arrogance has made you blind to realise it.... You know what I am stupid to think you genuinely care for her.... I was feeling bad for playing with your feelings.... I was in guilt for breaking your heart but now not more..... I was & I am right to think that you don't deserve this relationships & happiness in your life.... You deserves pain & loneliness only...... I know such kind of people you are that for you blood is thicker than water but not in my case... I am not like you guys.... Just go to hell & put your bull shit thinking in your pocket......

Saying all this she angrily left the floor heading towards leaving Hall to attend the party..... Where ARYAMAAN thought seeing her retrieving figure....

ARYAMAAN'S M. V. :

I am sorry LUNA... but it was needed... I know how much protective you are for PARI.... How much you love her but still I said those words for her..... Ya she is now my sister & whoever will eye her will see the door of hell very next second..... Whoever even think of harming her I will bury them alive in grave...... But I can't let you realise it or if you got to know that I can't bear her pain or can't even think to gave her pain then I will loose your only weakness.... If you got to know then you will be a free bird & you will refused to this marriage..... I know you will choose to die instead of marring me thats why I need to do all this drama till marriage as I know you can give your life but can't bear a single scrach on your sisters body so this is the only way left for me.... I have other ways too but I didn't wanna use them with you..... So I need to do this...

END OF ARYAMAAN'S M. V.

Thinking this all he smirked sadly & followed her.... They both come back to the party..... As soon as ARYAMAAN came back to the party the guests approch him & he got busy with them..... & ABHITI/RUHI headed to the area where PARI & SEJAL were seating having thire 🍹juice🍹peacefully so she too joined them.... Here REYANSH too was busy with his business partners still he was giving glance time to time to his sweetheart to see if she is ok or not..... Someone who was seeing this from the very start was burning in jealously & was glaring at them angrily....... It was non other than RAIMA who was seating at bar area drinking the shots one by one recklessly as she was getting jealous of RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN ) & PEYANSH'S ( PARI & REYANSH'S) closeness......

Seeing all this RAIMA was fuming in anger..... She wanted to destroy thire closeness & happiness.... She wanted to take revenge from RIHI ( PARI & RUHI ) remembering how ARYAMAAN punished her for trying to harm his LUNA at cruise ship & how in morning engagement party PARI made her fun using that dog HUNTER & insult her infront of the whole guests... so she was thinking to take revenge from both of them thinking something evil..... Thats when she smirked evilly as something or we should say a sinister plan come in her devilish mind.... She took out something from her clutch.... It was like some powder😯😯😯 wait it was drug😱😱😱..... Glaring at the drug she smiled devilishly thinking.....

RAIMA'S M. V. :

You witches first you snatch my ARYAMAAN from me & now you trying to snatch my REYANSH too..... From so long I am trying to lure them with my all..... I tried everything to attract them towards me.... I tried to seduce them but they didn't even pay any heed to give me a single glance where they are roaming around you like a love sick puppy..... What kind of black magic you have done on them.... You must have spell bound them or ARS & RRS who dosen't give a damn to any supermodel or actress why would on this earth they will give you so much importance.... But you know what you don't know RAIMA.... Wait witches you know what, once RAIMA decides something to get she gets by hook or by crook.... I want them & I will get them.... Only one girl deserves to be one of there's wife to rule the RAISINGHANIA'S.... Only I will hold the power to be called QUEEN of RAISINGHANIA'S... I deserves to be MRS. RAISINGHANIA not you..... Due to you they punished me & my mom.... due to this little witch thag hungry dog insulted me & my brother in yesterday party in front of whole guests.... now it's time for revenge... you will see what RAIMA is.... Now be ready to bear the consequences.... You will see now what i will do.... You don't know with whom you have messed up with..... You have triggered very wrong nerve of mine... Now you will get to know that you have messed up with a very wrong girl... You eyed what's mine..... Now it's time to pay back witches.... I will insult you both one by one in front of whole guests in such a way that you will not be able to show your face to anyone..... But first let's start with this little witch......

END OF RAIMA'S M. V.

Thinking all this she grabbed a bluberry juice smirking evilly eyeing PARI.... then she emptied thag small glass bottle which she being out from her pearce which contains a kind of a white powder.... Wait It was drug 😱😱😱.... Then she shaked the glass stringing the juice..... she smirked evilly looking at PARI with a devilish grint in her eyes & then looking at that drink..... Then she calls a waiter & shouts at him that he is not attending the guests properly saying.....

RAIMA : What the hell are you doing ha...... We don't gave you salary for roaming around in party enjoying food & gossiping about big shot people's..... Do your work properly...... Or I will fire you from your job...... Now take this & look thire ( pointing her fingure towards PARI ) she is our special guest take this drink & serve her....

She did all this drama in low yet stern voice so only waiter could here she needed to do this so the waitress will not doubt on her or tell ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN )about it.... If she would had just gave him drink then he would had found it suspicious but as now she describe PARI as a special person which the whole pack knows how special she is as she is thire would be queen he didn't doubt her intentions & as she told him to serve that drink to PARI he obeyed...... Seeing this she was smirking as the waiter offers the drink to PARI & she grabbed the glass happily & started sipping it seeing it RAIMA got happy & take a drink to enjoy her victory.... She was sipping ber drink waiting for further drama to see PARI getting insulted in front of the whole party... But she frowned as after finishing whole drink PARI was still not reacting...... She gulped her whole drink in anger in one go & marched towards PARI to see if she can provok her or do anything but when she was going she stumbled on her place & in no time started feeling dizzy..... Her vission was becoming blurry...... Everything around her was spinning..... Suddenly she started laughing loudly like a maniac gaining everyones attention...... Ya you are right she lost her senses...... She came in center stage & started doing silly things..... She was laughing like a maniac but suddenly she sat on floor & started crying then suddenly she went towards a rich handsome business man & pulled him with his tied saying...

RAIMA : Hey sexy wanna have some fun.....

She said touching his face seductively..... Then she looked at another politician & winked at him then at another boy & licked her lips saying......

RAIMA : Lets have some fun guys.....

then she pushed that man & shouted...

RAIMA : Music.......

Saying no no screaming this she started dancing......

Jaisi karni waisi bharni,
Na mane toh kar k dekh,
Janaat bhi hai dozakh bhi hai ,
Na maney toh mar k dekh.....

(Guys imagine RAIMA dancing on ZARA SA JHOOM LOON MAIN song in intoxicated state making mess.....)

Zara sa jhoom loon main,
Arre na re na re na....
Zara sa ghoom loon main,
Arre na re na re na.....
Aa tujhe choom loon main,
Arre na re baba na......
Main chali banke hawa.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was dancing roaming here & thire seductively.... Everyone was watching her & was laughing.... ARYAMAAN & REYANSH too saw it.... Everyone were laughing at her for behaving as she was behaving like a clown while RAISINGHANIA'S were trying hard to control themselves & not to laugh at her..... REYANSH was smirking seeing her making fun of herself...... While ARYAMAAN was thinking...

ARYAMAAN M. V. :

TOTAL RUBBISH...... this witch deserves this.... But wait what happen to her why she is behaving like this..... Did she drank too much......

End of ARYAMAAN M. V.

He was thinking all this that's when his eyes fell on AHAAN who was trying hard not to chuckled & was sipping his drink with a war winning smile.... He understood his devilish grin & smirked knowing him very well.... Feeling someone's stare AHAAN turned around & he too saw his BOSS & seeing his smirk he understood that his deed has got catch so he gulped down his salive in fear & went towards his boss mumbling......

AHAAN : Be ready AHAAN you are gone today.......

Mumbling this he went towards ARYAMAAN & he raised his eyebrows at him questioningly & seeing it AHAAN asked...

AHAAN : What happened boss

He acted like a saint person who has done nothing & act really innocently while seeing it REYANSH chuckled & said....

REYANSH : INTERESTING... VERY INTERESTING..... So what you did little devil.....

He asked with a confidence voice & smiling on which AHAAN scratch the back of his neck & said with a devilish grin......

AHAAN : I did nothing BOSS..... It's her own KARMA.....

He said with a wink on which ANGAD who just arrived after handling that bastard who eyed his TESORO but saw the whole scenario asked....

ANGAD : What you mean KIDDO.......

He asked, AHAAN was about to reply that's when ARYAN came thire holding a glass in his hand & said with a mischievous smile....

ARYAN : He means whosever digs pit for others will fall in it themselves same happened with RAIMA..... Good job bro.......

He said patting his back & sipping his drink they both sahre a mischievous smile saying cheers to each other seeing it ARYAMAAN shrugged his head & said....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... AHAAN why did you do that & what you did.... Care to elaborate....

He said in his baritone on which AHAAN nodded his head in yes very proudly like he has done a very good work for nation & with a plastering war winning smile he said at last...

AHAAN : BOSS, i was going through cctv camera's footage of party of lounge in my phone to check security & keep an eye on everyone that's when I saw that witch ( ANAGAD glared at him & he stick out his toung & bite it saying ) oops sorry not witch I mean super witch RAIMA ( he said looking at his brother smiling sheepishly & continued saying ).... She was smirking devilishly eyeing PARI BHABHI & next I saw her adding something in a drink & then she handled it to a waiter asking him to serve that drink to PARI BHABHI.....

Hearing it everyone's expression hardened & ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) clutch thire fists in anger while AHAAN continued saying..

AHAAN : I understood she was trying to spiked PARI BHABHI'S drink so she can make her embarassed in party in front of the whole guests so before that waiter can serve the drink to PARI BHABHI i exchange that drink with a normal one......

He said on which ANGAD patted his back proudly for saving thire newly found little sister.....

ANGAD : Good Job KIDDO......

Hearing it he pulled up his imaginary coller in self appreciation giving a "I know that or tell me something new look" but then ANAGD continue saying.....

ANGAD : But what made her like this......

He asked borrowing his eyebrows together..... On which AHAAN smiled sheepishly showing his white pearl teeths Or we better say doing a add of colgate & said in a mischievous tone...

AHAAN : What i do.... I did nothing it's her own KARMA.......

ANGAD glared at him to speck he scratch back of his neck & said...

AHAAN : I spiked her drink......

Hearing it ARYANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN,REYANSH & ARYAN ) Chuckled while ANGAD asked....

ANGAD : What.....

He asked shocked at this AHAAN said with a mischievous smile

AHAAN : What, what bhai..... I finished my duty towards boss by saving are would be queen's honor but that witch tried to do bad with my little innocent sister so i full fill my big brothers responsibility.... how can i forgave her for trying to play dirty with my little sister so i ordered that bar tender & added a double dose of that same drug in her vodka..... & changes her drink with the spike one.... & as a result now she is doing ZARA SA JHUM LOON MEIN.....

He said & winked on which everyone chuckled while ANGAD gor emotional & hugged his brother feeling proud then after this everyone praised him for his good work....... While here RAIMA was still dancing like a mad woman....... Suddenly AHAAN who was swallowing with all the parisings looked in a another direction & his eyes fell on RAIMA & as soon as he saw her his eyes widened as he saw her coming towards the.... Seeing her he mumbled......

AHAAN : Holy muffins Run....

Saying this he ran from thire ( it's like doom daba ke bhagna ) while everyone looked at his retrieving figure confused with his sudden behavior as thinking what happened to him all of a sudden... then they followed his gaze where he was looking & found RAIMA coming towards them seeing her ANGAD & ARYAN looked at each other horrified & they too ran from thire saving thire precious respect from that bitch like they are running in 100 meter race ( it's like patli gali se nikal lena ) seeing thire antics ARYAMAAN & REYANSH first chuckle but seeing RAIMA'S condition they looked at each other tensed as thire team ran leaving thire bosses & brother alone with a witch which normally behaved so seductively now what will she do in this state.... They were thinking to escape but before they can do that RAIMA approach them saying....

RAIMA : Hey handsome.... I want you you.... But you never gaves me a chance.... Come pn I will make you happy....come let's dance....

She said while caressing ARYAANSH'S ( REYANSH & ARYAMAAN ) fcae with her fingers seductively & took them no no dragged them to the center stage forcefully dragging them with her they were shooting draggers at her but she was not in her mind to understand anything they wanted to throw her out but all guests were watching then keenly....... She started dancing around them seductively clinging to them moving hands in thire face to thire chest seductively biting her lips like a slut....
( Guys imagine RAIMA dancing on MAYYA MAYYA song with ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) seductively...... )

Insaan ke sir par jab laalach ka nasha chadh jata hai...
Use ghinauna kaam bhi sahi lagne lag jata hai.....

Ek saudsa raat ka

Ek kaudi chaand ki
Chaahe toh choom le
Tu todi chaand ki
Ek chaand ki kashthi
Mein chal paar utarna hai
Tu halke halke khena
Dariyaa naa chalke...

She was dancing roming around them circling her arms around thire necks.... Holding thire shoulders with her hands trying to dominate them While they were irritated with her moves & were trying to throw her out from thire body but she was adamant & was trying to glue them like a glue stick here seeing her antics every one laugh at her... Some rolled thire eyes some were looking at her with disgust...... It was cristal clear that she was trying to seduce ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) she was moving on thire body while dancing trying to move towards thire lips kiss them & what not it was just like a piece of cake for ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) to jerk her on floor.... If they want they can shoot her in front of anyone & who will dare to stop them as if they are scared to anyone.... They would just has pushed her to get free from her as they are way to strong than her but they didn't.... Instead they looked at each other & gave a devilish smirk to each other & stood thire in silence as they saw thire lady loves who were seating alone at a table as SEJAL went somewhere for some work & observed that while seeing RAIMA'S closeness with ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) RIHI ( PARI & ABHITI/RUHI ) is getting hell jealous but as if they will accept it... Seeing it they smirked but known to them here are heroins are not ready to accept it to thier self, accepting it in front of thire man's is far away... They were purposefully making them jealous but unknown to them it was hurting them more rather than making jealous.... It was very wrong move as here PARI was already trying to forgot REYANSH & his deeds..... She was already fighting a battle with herself.... Thire was a battle between her heart & mind ... She was disturbed & this act of RAIMA made her more hurt.... She was on verge of crying.... where ABHITI/RUHI was already hell angery with ARYAMAAN for his deeds & whatever he said today for her little sister made her very upset as somewhere in her heart she was thinking his brotherly love & care for PARI true which was attracting her making her belive that she is wrong about him she was started thinking positive about him but when he called her sister with those words & made her feel she is an orphan & emotional full & he is playing with her feeling, emotions just to use her to get his so called love this angered her but now this act of this witch no not only witch but witchy bitch RAIMA was 🌶chili🌶 no no not only 🌶chili🌶 but garam masala & chat masala on her wounds, as a result seeing all this she got hurt..... They both were feeling jealous, cheated, hurted & what not.....

Chalte rahenge qafiley Mere baghair bhi yahan,
Ek sitara toot jaane se Falak tanha nahi hota.....

( Guys imagine TITLIYA song I'm background while RIHI ( PARI & ABHITI/RUHI ) feels hurt seeing ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH) with RAIMA......)

Mere Saamne Hi Taad'da Ae Hor Kudiyan,
Agg Laake Sharam Da Parda.....
Kade Ess Phool Te Kade Oss Phool Te,
Yaar Mera Titliyan Warga.... ×2
Oh Pata Nahi Ji Kon Sa Nasha Karta Hai,
Yaar Mera Har Ik Se Wafa Karta Hai..... × ( 2 )

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Both RIHI ( PARI & ABHITI/RUHI ) we're hurt which soon convert into anger as RAIMA leaned to kissed ARYAMAAN & spread her legs over REYANSH & move her hands on his chest seeing it thire anger reached at its high pick here they lost thire patients as jealousy over power thire senses..... They both went to bar area & picks up the wine bottles & started drinking it recklessly....... ( ya you can say that are heroins are bewdi.....🤣🤣🤣🤣 what to do no idea how to punish this devils rather than this....)...... Seeing thire jealous faces ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) smirks looking at each other.... But soon thire smirks disappears or we can say vanishes in thin air & worry takes it's place as they saw them gulping wine aggressively.... Here in anger RIHI ( PARI & ABHI TI/RUHI ) drinks alot of wine out of anger & left the party angrily in intoxicated state...... Seeing them leaving ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) pushes RAIMA away from them with a jerk & she fells on floor with a thund.... ANUPRIYA rushes towards drunken RAIMA... She comes towards her & with the help of servents take her with her to her room & ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) left the party to search thire lady loves but not before gesturing something to ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) who nodded thire heads at them in yes..... Later after ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) left the party ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) as per thire BOSS'S order makes ARYAN to announce that the party is got over.... & after announcement everybody ( all guests ) starts leaving the mansion while the family members headed to thire rooms... Here ARYAANSH regrets on thire deed as they didn't found thire lady loves anywhere in lawn, garder nor on 2nd floor..... They looked at each other tensed & stressed..... then something clicks to them & they goes to 3rd floor to search them.... They searched them in ABHITI/RUHI'S room, gym, library, but didn't found them now they were restless thinking about the possibilities they were about to call ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) to told them to search them that's when they heard some giggling sound coming from pool area below the library.... & they didn't need time to recognise who it is.... Hearing the sound they take a sign of relief & followed the voice only to founds thirs fairy's seating near pool side laughing & giggling...... Seeing them they looked at each other as usual saying thire signature mark.....

REYANSH : INTERESTING... VERY INTERESTING......

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************
PRECAP : Ajj main uper Aasmaan niche..... Tu khich meri photo...... The broken heart...... Confession.... Her love.... Her pain.... Punnishment.....

************************************

So hey guys how was the chapter I hope you liked it...... I was supposed to update 3 chapters to give a treat to all of you something like compensation or to mend my absence but as you can see this single chapter went to 9000 words then how can I gave you a triple update yaar... Or Thire was an option to add more scenes in it & divide this chapter into 3 but I didn't wanted to do that so I just continued with this lengthy one as if I will update the chapters with 4000 - 5000 words then the ff will go to 150 chapters which I don't want so I am uploading a lengthy chapter.... After typing such a huge chapter I am really tired that's why will not talk more...... So at last true readers don't forget to vote for your lazy yet hard working writer & Comment your views at last but not the least I will try to post the next chapter as soon as possible till then SAYONARA..... HASTA LA VISTA....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.7K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
47.5K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
2.8K 136 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
717K 35.9K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...