CURED || Rebekah Mikealson

By Kw1ckss

Mieczyslaw "Mischief" Petrova was the twin brother of Tatia Petrova where he was raised alongside the Mikaels... More

CAST
Prologue
Dangerous Liaisons
Stories of the Past and Promises of the Future
All My Children
Break on Through
The Murder of One
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
(A/N)
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
Into the Wild
(A/N) In Need of Help
Down the Rabbit hole
The City That Never Sleeps
Decisions
Alt. Ending: Decisions

Heart of Darkness

2.8K 58 6
By Kw1ckss

3x19

Mischief POV:

Lucy and I are currently in Denver meeting up with Kol. Lucy has rarely left my side since Finn died. "Lu you really didn't have to come." I speak up, we are currently waiting in a motel for Kol to arrive. "After Finn, until I know we have all the stakes you are not leaving my sight." She states while staring at her phone while she lies on one of the beds. "But what if I have to shower or you know... other things." I joke sending her a smile. "Dick." She mutters before putting her headphones in.

Theres a knock at the door and I open it to see Kol standing there baseball bat in hand. "Why hello Psycbro, how has the great city of Denver been treating you." I greet giving Kol a hug before moving to the side to let him in. He gives Lucy a flirty smile and a wink before sitting on the other bed. "Whats with the bat?" I question. "Me and Gilbert Jr are meeting up at a batting cage, and you two are coming with." He says. I shrug before turning to Lucy, she rolls her eyes and sighs before nodding. "Perfect lets go, im 5 minutes late as it is." He says with a smile, I laugh before walking out with them following after me and getting into my car.

We arrive at the cage to see Dopplebitch and Salvatore Senior already there. "Damon its Mischief and Kol." As he turns around I walk up to and swing at his head, breaking it.

"What are you doing?" Little Gilbert asks. "Jer, get back. Their Originals." Dopplebitch says in panic. "Wait. What?" Jeremy asks "No hard feelings mate, but were not buds. You know, I'll never get used to aluminium. But hey, at least it wont break." Kol tries to swing at Damon but before he can Damon grabs the bat and impales Kols stomach. "Cmon Kol, seriously. You're an Originals for fucks sake stop getting killed by Salvatore." I groan before turning to Lucy. "Lu be a lamb and take Kol to the car while I deal with these lot. And before you say anything they dont have a white oak stake on them so its all good." I state before turning back to the trio.

"Now, Salvatore, Dopplebitch and Little Gilbert. What am I going to do with you. Ohh maybe I will kill you like I killed rat-boy, yes that will be perfect." As I say that Damon grabs a piece of the bat and throws it at my head. Once I move my head to the side and catch it, I turn back to see them already gone. "Hmm oh well." I state before walking back to my car to see Kol in the backseat already awake and fuming. "Kol mate, I seriously need to teach you how to fight." I say with a teasing smirk as he just flips me off and turns to look out the window.

Rebekah POV:

I arrive home after having to deal with Niks blonde all day talking about, how shes meant to be in charge if the Decade Dance and how she hates us even more now after Matts death, I really couldn't care what she had to say. I enter the main room to suddenly freeze. "Mother." I speak before speeding towards her, slapping her and pinning her to the wal by her throat. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." I say. "Because I'm dying." She voices, 'Not a very good reason but I want to see what Nik and mischief have to say' I think to myself.

"I thought Ayana preserved your body with a spell." I say after releasing Mother. "She did. I'm drawing power from the Bennet witch line. When Abby died, the connection was severed. So my body has weakened." She says, trying to persuade me into something. "If you've come to spend your last moment with your loving daughter prepare to be disappointed. You should've spent less time plotting my death." I speak with glossy eyes. "Is that what you think I've been doing on the other side? I've been looking over you for a thousand years of joy and heartbreak. Your fights with Klaus. The nights you cried to sleep calling Mieczyslaws name. Not a day has gone by that I wasn't right there with you." She confesses with tears starting to form.

"And yet, you still tried to kill me." I say with tears forming off my own. "Because it shouldn't have been a thousand years, Rebekah. No one should live that long." She says. "But I haven't lived at all. Not until just recently when Mischief returned to me." I confess with tears threatening to fall. "I'm sorry, Rebekah. Im so, so, sorry." She says before taking my hand in hers. She starts to shake violently before dropping to the floor. Dead.

3rd POV:

Klaus enters the room looking over the scene in front of him. "Whats going on?" He questions with a hint of sadness in his voice. "Shes dead." Rebekah responds, holding Esthers body in her arms.

Back with Mischief. He and Kol are currently sitting and waiting for Damon, Elena and Jeremy to arrive. Lucy has gone back to mystic falls now that Mischief and Kol are together knowing that they have a better chance at surviving the dangers of white oak. The two boys are sitting in the dark while the owner of the house lies staked in the wall. As they hear the car pull up Mischief looks over at Kol, "Showtime" he says before sitting down and turning the lamp off.

They watch as Damon and Elena walk closer to the body before shining a light on her desiccated corpse. "Mary." Damon sighs. "Quite contrary." Kol replies which earns a chuckle from Mischief as he turns the light on to reveal the two Originals. Kol can be seen holding the aluminium bat over his shoulder and Mischief has a wooden one.

Kol stands up to walk over to Mary. "Shame about Mary. She used to be a blast. I dont quite know what happened." Kol says with a smile. "Ooh, ooh, I know Mr.Mikaelson. Pick me." Mischief says with his hand raised like he's a school boy. Kol smirks, "Yes, Mieczy." "Umm. Could it be that all the time she spent with your family might have ruined her?" Mischief asks, tilting his head. "Correct. She was a bit of an Original groupie." Kol says with a crooked smile. "And were you her favourite?" Elena asks trying to find out who turned Mary to see what bloodline her friends are a part off.

"You mean, did I turn her? I think I did. But no, wait, maybe it was Rebekah. There was also a Klaus period. Let's not forget the Elijah affair. We spoke to my brother. I know you're trying to find out who you descended from. Now you never will. So, where did we leave off?" After that last statement Kol starts his attack on Damon by swinging the bat at hid knees, then the arms, then the ribs. "Elena, get out of here." Damon croaks.

Elena tries to run but fails as Mischief stands in her way. "According to Nikky, your off limits. Please don't test me." He speaks before throwing her into a dresser. This angers Damon as he gets up off of the floor and speed to Mischief grabbing him by the neck. "Don't touch her." He growls before getting kneed in the gut and sent across the room. "Oh, dear. It seems I've hit a nerve. Haven't I Kol?" Mischief chuckles. "It seems you have Mieczy. Relax, darling. I just want us to be even. You snapped my neck. You killed my brother. And you humiliated me." Kol states getting ready to swing. "Actually Kol, I already got revenge for Finn by killing one of there little human companions. Matt was it? Ahh yes it was rat-boy. But feel free to take revenge for those other things. Actually get revenge for Finn again, just another means for Damon to be caused pain. So feel free." Mischief states. Elena glares at the Original for killing her childhood friends, but doesn't speak up. Kol smiles before hitting Damon multiple times with the bat. "Now were even." He says.

Lucy POV:

I left M with Kol before I headed back to Mystic Falls. I was reluctant to leave but M reminded me that with two Originals together its almost impossible to kill one. I accepted that logic before heading back. I arrive at the Salvatore house to see Klaus and Rebekah in the sitting room. I instantly sense something off with Rebekah and decide to call M once she leaves. Klaus greets me with a nod before Rebekah narrows her eyes for a second before smiling at me. I play it cool and nod back so she doesn't sense anything off. Once Klaus tells me the plan, Stefan walks into the room about to call someone before he notices us. "That wasn't to hard, was it?" He asks.

Rebekah went to get Alaric from the basement and I use that time to tell Klaus somethings up. I would call M after I leave incase im caught. As he's pouring a drink I walk up to his side and whisper. "Somethings off with Rebekah, I'm not sure what yet. Just be cautious around her. Im gonna tell M after were done here." I say, he nods before turning his attention to Stefan who has entered the room followed by Alaric and Rebekah holding him by the jacket. "Its a little gratuitous, don't you think, Stefan? I would've been more gentle." Klaus says once he sees the state of Alaric's beaten face. "I'm gonna take him to the caves. You're gonna go inside and fetch me the stake, and if you think you can hide, you're wrong." She says before walking out. I narrow my eyes at her retreating figure. Waiting a few seconds before going to leave once im certain shes gone. "And then there was one." I hear Klaus say before closing the door and getting in my car before calling M.

(Italics = Mischief)

"M, listen up."

"Hello Lu, Im alright thanks for asking."

"Not the time for jokes. Somethings wrong with Rebekah." Once I hear this I can feel his whole demeanour change over the phone.

"Whats wrong with her?"

"Somethings different about her, Its almost as if she isn't herself. So please be careful when around her by yourself. Its like she's possessed or something so watch your back please."

"Alright. You be careful as well, If someone is possessing her you might be a target since you can ruin the plans. Please make fixing her your No.1 priority."

"Not like I have any others except keeping you alive which this falls under so fine. Consider it done."

"Thanks a lot Lu, listen I know we dont say this much but I love you, please be careful."

"I love you too M, and ye same to you. Dont die on me okay?"

"Goodbye, Lu."

"Bye."

Alaric POV:

As Rebekah has me trudging through the caves we come across the room with the stake. "Go get it." She orders as she can't cross the threshold. "You know I can't get in." She speaks once again when she seed me hesitate. As I walk over to a wall in the corner of the room, I reach behind a rock and pull out the stake. I look over at Rebekah before presenting it to her. I sigh before going to sit on the coffin thats held within the room. "Now, why would I give you the one thing that requires everyone to keep me alive?" I question looking up at Rebekah. "Are we bargaining now? Fine. What's your offer?" She asks. 'Weird' I think to myself before Answering. "Theres only one stake out there. Which means only one Original has to die. Help me, and I will make sure it's not you." I tell her. "Tenuous, but points for effort. You see, I dont want one Original to die." She says as she steps over the threshold. I quickly take a few steps back. "I want them all to die." She finishes. "How the hell did you do that?" I question still unable to wrap my head around what happened. "It was easy to fool Niklaus, but once Mieczyslaw returns it will be increasingly more difficult. I thought you of all people would understand. After all, my son did use your body at one point." She says, my eyes go wide before it clicks. "You're not Rebekah." I say still slightly in shock. "No. My name is Esther. And we have a great deal in common."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some more inside to how close Lucy and Mischief are. With some Brotp between Kol and Mischief as well. Mischief is closer to Kol and Klaus then Elijah and Finn since hid personality is a lot like theirs, but he still has major respect for Elijah and trusts him.

Everyones Name for our main boy:

Mieczyslaw - Elijah, Finn, every other vamp and witch who knows who he is.

Mischief - Rebekah, Klaus, close friends/allies, and the scooby doo gang for some reason.

Mieczy - Kol, first of sireline

Fiancé- Damon

M - Lucy

But seriously how does Kol, AN ORIGINAL, keep getting killed my Damon like cmon hes meant to be one of the strongesy vampires out there, but constantly gets out strengthed and killed by an 160 year old Vamp like cmon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
645K 16.7K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
16.3K 383 28
One heart divided between two families. What was one Slayer supposed to do when she was being torn in two different directions? One that dragged her...
568 34 16
"Families are grief, pain and love. My family is power. And I could drown in it a thousand times over." It's been a thousand years. And Avra Mikaels...