An Old Man's Lunch

By gocommitdie215

An old man trying to get his lunch back. This is my first story btw. What do you think? There may be slight... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

28 2 0
By gocommitdie215

Dave woke up to the smell of rubblish and dog saliva. Besides him, a dog was licking him nonstop. Looking around, he found himself in an alley. Piles of rubblish sat in levitating rubblish carts, waiting to be collected.

"Sam, stop it! Leave this man alone!"The dog's owner shouted as he pulled the dog's collar.

The guy was wearing a white suit, covered with blue linings, with a badge sitting on top.

The dog, Sam ,let out a sad moan and sat down.

"My apologies, old man. Sam likes to lick people very much."

"It's alright!"said Dave as he got up to his feet, brushing away the dust on his clothes.

Walking out of the alley, he could see white skyscrapers, outlined by blue neon lights, giving it a futuristic look. Elevators sticked to the sides of the building , hovering. The cars on the street were equiped with anti-gravity wheels, and there was a Tesla logo on all of them.

"Nice! Seems that that Elon Musk lad outdid himself!"

However, he found himself in some trouble. How was he supposed to go back in time?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 0 10
《封神时光英豪》是叙述商朝末年末代天子纣王荒淫无道,天下大乱,一股改朝换代的气氛已经自平野缓缓升起。 商朝的少年桑羊无欢,因为幼时的机缘巧合,在石窟中学得了超越商周时代数千年的旷世学问,也在这个绝对的乱世之中,卷入了西歧周族「伐纣」的惨烈战 役,并得以和封神传说中的著名人物姜子牙、哪咤等一起与商朝...
9 0 3
少女誠心擁有不死之身,在人間存活了上千年,逍遙快活,但她不知道,在五十年前,她才正要開始贖罪
34 0 1
在被自己的兄弟荷魯斯殺死前,聽到了神秘的聲音,當荷魯斯將動力槌砸向你時,你閉上了雙眼,不知多久聽到了兩的人的談話,當自己雙眼張開後,發現自己在一個房間裡,剛好一位穿著白色衣服有著白色頭髮的少女和一位黑髮少年前來,他們詢問你時,你除了名子甚麼都不記得(緊告此小說與原來小說沒關係)
255 2 2
當五百世界之主與他的盟友完成對亞空間的討伐後,在為帝國回護原來是人類的星域時,應為不知原因自己與艦隊被傳送到迪司博德的艾爾奇亞的太空軌道上與遊戲兄妹國王逕行一段以帝皇之名為人類種而戰(玩遊戲)的事蹟