My FNAF AU (Under Revamp)

By ZodiacSymbolFlower

This book is currently being revamped and will be updated with both Angelic_Destiny's & Lucas' Gacha Paradise... More

Introduction
Facts about Umiko/Mrs. Afton (A_D & LGP)
Facts about Michael (A_D & LGP) TW: Mention of Suicide
Facts about Elizabeth (A_D & LGP)
Facts about Felix/C.C (A_D & LGP)

Facts about William (A_D & LGP)

78 2 0
By ZodiacSymbolFlower

- William loves all of his children equally, but has problems with showing it.
- He had designed the animatronics to kill children, however never intended his children to fall victims to his creations.
- He doesn't regrets killing Gabriel, Susie & Fritz, but intended to kill Jeremy, Cassidy & Charlie (Jeremy is the younger brother of Jermaine [an old friend of Michael in my AU] and Cassidy was a good friend of Felix/C.C).

- He has the following phobias:

Arsonphobia- Fear of fire.
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotten/ignored/forgetting.
•Autophobia- Fear of being alone.
•Claustrophobia- Fear of confined spaces.
•Clithrophobia/Cleithrophobia/Cleistophobia- Fear of being enclosed/locked up.
•Phasmophobia- Fear of ghosts.
•Trypanophobia- Fear of Injections.

- William is on good terms with his father and siblings, however he wishes to never see his mother again, due to what she had done to him, his father and siblings in the past.
- William had designs of Ennard, but he had no time to finish him and discarded him in the underground facility [CB's rentals], eventually forgetting of his existence.
- Cool colors such as purple and blue are his favorites.
- In his opinion, the Phantom animatronics are even more annoying than the souls of the missing children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
140K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
77.3K 2.2K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...