motive ~ one-shots | ✓

By juniiperscomet

warning: content in here will vary drastically. storylines can range from mild to triggering. viewer discreti... More

everyone dies, you know
i should be happier then ever
not my responsibility
im so successful
daydreamin' bout u
get well soon
borderline
borderline ii
the light was coming
just say goodnight n go
motive
motive ii
motive iii
focus on me
west side
tattooed heart
be my baby
put your hearts up
stuck with u
piano
in my head
r.e.m
could i be more obvious
raindrops
better left unsaid
better left unsaid ii
better left unsaid iii
better left unsaid iv
n-a-s-a
n-a-s-a ii
fuck a fake smile
six-thrity
let me love you ii
you'll never know
you'll never know ii
you'll never know iii
only 1
only 1 ii
only 1 iii
so greedy
bloodline
right there
almost is never enough
almost is never enough ii
almost is never enough iii
almost is never enough iv
almost is never enough v
problem
everytime
bang bang
pov
just like magic
monopoly
someone like u
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored
break up with your boyfriend, i'm bored ii
jason's song
jason's song ii
save your tears
met him last night
met him last night ii
god is a woman
be alright
forever boy
forever boy ii
knew better
quit
quit ii
7 rings
main thing
leave me lonely
leave me lonely ii
i don't do drugs
i don't do drugs ii
shut up
shut up ii
shut up iii
don't call me angel
bad decisions
breathin
why try
thank u, next
just a little bit of your heart
just a little bit of your heart ii
just a little bit of your heart iii
test drive
billie bossa nova
a conversation and an apology
lost cause
it was once my male fantasy

let me love you

982 41 14
By juniiperscomet

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍o𝒗e𝒅 𝒘i𝒕h𝒐u𝒕 𝒄o𝒏f𝒆s𝒔i𝒐n )˚✧₊⁎ 。

𝓐 buzzing of his flip phone rang in the boy's ears. Lazily pressing the control on the aspect of his phone, Katsuki sat up. The shed he was dozing in squealed with his movements.

His palm rubbed his eye as he yawned. Yanking off his neighbor's thrown-out blanket, he gathered himself up from the floor. Promptly, his arms fastened around his bare chest.

He had forgotten how cold it was starting to get. Devoid of any pajamas to keep him cool, he was left in his boxers and socks. His teeth chimed up and down, his arm reaching out to clutch his uniform hanging on the door.

After dressing himself for the day, he unlocked the shed's door. Its rigorous and old composition creaking loudly as Katsuki cringed. Stepping towards the beaker door that leads into the cottage, he sighted his mother staring at the table with her coffee in hand.

Her usual routine.

Thumping on the glass, she glared at him. Gesturing to let him in, she rolled her eyes. Her hands slid open the door to a minor extent. Her eyes glaring at Katsuki's clothing.

"What the fuck do you want?" Katsuki sulked.

"I just wanted to say Good Morning..." Mitsuki scoffed.

"Get the hell away from me." Slamming the door shut, the breeze from the collision made Katsuki's hair ruffle. Gazing at the glass, he gulped. Swerving, he began his voyage to the academy.

This day already off to an awful start.

~~~

"What are you guys doing for mother's day?" Kirishima asked the Bakusquad.

"My dad and I agreed to go out to dinner for her," Mina announced, thrilled to finally spill about that secret.

"That's cool! We're heading to the mall so mom can go on her shopping spree." Sero snorted as Kaminari laughed.

Kirishima soon looked at Katsuki. The boy ignoring the conversation at hand. "What about you, Bakugou?"

The blonde looked up. Shrugging, he put his backpack in his lap. Unzipping it as he began to put his lunch into the pouch.

"Yo Bakugou, I've been meaning to ask about that. Why do you never eat your lunch? You also stuff it away." Kaminari asked as the others acknowledged the odd action.

"I'm just never hungry. And I don't wanna waste free food." Katsuki rolled his eyes, plopping his backpack back down.

"Hey, you never answered my question about Mother's Day!"

"I'm just buying her a necklace or something. She deserves it."

Sero and Mina snickered. "I didn't know you were such a softie!"

"I'm not. But she does deserve it. She's taking care of me," The group went quiet at the declaration. The bell chimed through the diner, Katsuki getting up with his backpack. "See you losers in class."

Once Katsuki wandered away, the others slowly picked up their belongings. Still stunned by the proclamation illustrated to them.

~~~

Coming late to the house, Katsuki detected a package on the front door. Raising an eyebrow, he ambled towards it. Reviewing the address, he recognized it was for his neighbor's next door.

Jumping down the concrete stairs, he passed the gate that leads to his shed, and headed next door. Ringing on the doorbell, he waited patiently for someone to respond.

"Ah, hello Katsuki!" The older man gleefully welcomed Katsuki with open arms.

"Hello, Mr. Masakuza. Your package was delivered to...my house and I just wanted to bring it back to you." Katsuki presented it to the elder. Chuckling, he smiled at Katsuki.

"Thank you, Katsuki. You're such a sweet boy. And growing up to be a fine young man. I remember when you were playing out there by that shed. Ah, you always seemed to disappear in there for hours."

"Haha...yeah. It was my favorite place..." The elder pinched Katsuki cheek.

"Thank you once again Katsuki. And your mother's day gift got delivered as well," Stepping off to the side, he hastily gathered the small package. Passing it to Katsuki.

"I'm sure you'll mother will like it."

Katsuki frowned. "Yeah...I hope so. Thank you very much, Mr. Masakuza. Have a nice night."

"You too, Katsuki. Make sure to stay warm. The weather is starting to get chilly." Counterfeiting a small smile, he skipped off the man's estate. As he saw the elder's door shut, he vanished into the shed in which he called a room.

~~~

Finishing showering with the garden hose, Katsuki stepped near the sliding glass door. Knocking on the glass, he loitered while balancing on his heels. The door gliding open narrowly.

"What do you want...what the hell did you name yourself?"

"It's Kastuki. It's the name I chose for myself." The blonde's lips quivered. Having to remind his mother of the name she didn't even give him.

He was left nameless until he was five. In which he picked a name for himself.

"What?" She hissed out. Katsuki brought out the small box. Bestowing it out to her.

"I bought you a mother's day gift. Custom made..." Closing his eyes tightly shut, he waited for something to come. Whether it's a hit or a scream.

"Who the hell...do you think you are?!" Mitsuki howled. Katsuki shaking from the outcry. Pushing the boy to the ground, the container landing on the dusty dirt.

"You think you can call me your mother?! You're not my son, and I'm certainly not your mother! You're the product of my rape! You're the creation of hell! You're the devil himself! You're nothing but a nuisance!

"A child who came in this world without love! No one loves you! I shouldn't have listened to my mother...I should have aborted you! As soon as you came into this world, I wanted you dead! You didn't die!

"I tried drowning you! Choking! Stabbing! Stepping on you! You. Wouldn't. Die! You wouldn't fucking give up! And now. Now! You want to try and be my son?! You will never be my son! You're nothing! Nothing!"

Silence compressed the evening air. The crickets chirping nearby, the buzzing of mosquitoes, the small ruffles of the wind whacking the grass and flowers around. But, a whimpering and sob came from the kid.

"I-I'm sorry! I wanted you to love me! I didn't want to feel like a burden to you! I just wanted us to be a happy family...but no. I realized that you can never be happy. That I look just like him.

"That I look just like your rapist. And I'm sorry. For not dying all those times. I should have given up...to make you happy. I'm so, so sorry...please. If I died, if I killed myself, would you love me...would I finally earn your love in the end?"

The woman looked down on Katsuki. Her hair concealed her facial expression. Walking back into the house, she fastened the door. The subtle click of a lock. Arising from the floor, Katsuki brushed himself off.

Plucking the gift, he roamed back into the shed. Securing the door, he spread himself down on the wood. The gift crouching next to his pillow in sorrow. Crying softly, he covered his face as he curled himself into a ball of agony.

Cries and sniffles filled the deserted abyssal of a compartment. But, he listened to the door scrape open. Sniffling, he looked towards the silhouette hovering above him.

"Mom...?" A brute force came down on him. Then again. And then again. The force kept coming and coming. Katsuki trying to protect himself.

"Stop! S-S-Stop, please! I'm sorry! I-I'm sorry! I'll kill myself! I-I'll do it! Please, just stop hurting me! I'm not h-him! I'm not him! Please! I didn't do anything! I-I want to help people! Please! Please, just s-stop! Please...stop..."

Whimpers and shouts came unnoticed to the neighborhood around. Maybe used to the noise. Maybe suggesting to themselves that it wasn't their job.

That those screams and wails were nothing but hell upon Mitsuki's ears.

゚˚✧₊⁎( 𝒍o𝒗e𝒅 𝒘i𝒕h𝒐u𝒕 𝒄o𝒏f𝒆s𝒔i𝒐n )˚✧₊⁎ 。
taking me for a ride,
telling me pretty little lies
words: 1349

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 413 11
Todoroki is sick of fighting his eating disorder. He's sick of trying when he ends up back at the start every time. He's sick of it all. But what hap...
153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
133K 6.5K 24
It was just a small challenge. Two weeks of not seeing each other. No communication between them. But that changed- and change isn't always a good th...
63K 2.2K 15
Trigger warnings !Blood and Gore! Bakugou was always stubborn... It was just how he grew up. But when he falls for a certain electrical blond he real...