A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

By AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... More

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Found....
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Mistletoe Wars PT. 2
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
The Date Begins
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mom PT. 1
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!
Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

The Neighborhood Play PT. 3

243 1 0
By AutamatheQueen

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

I was sitting next to Ms. Katelyn helping her with the preparations for the play tonight, I was trying to get my mind off what I saw on audition night, the image of Mr. Aaron's... I shook my head "Katelyn! Katelyn!" I hear Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance, I was also trying to get my mind off of Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance, who were trying to ruin the night by getting Mr. Aaron out of the play, I was right when I said they were going to try something, but they were trying multiple things to get him out.

I growl under my breath as Ms. Katelyn turns to the screaming men "What do you guys want?" She asks, she was standing while I was sitting, I was going to stand when we had to help everyone with getting ready "I'm right here with Lotusia" I glare at them waiting to hear the excuse they were going to come up with "Say, uh, Katelyn..." Mr. Garroth begins "Aaron says he wasn't feeling too well tonight and that he needed to drop out of the play" I raised my brow at the dumb excuse of him being sick, he was back stage getting ready for the play.

I looked around for my notebook to reassure Ms. Katelyn but it was no where to be seen, I look around "What, are you serious!? The play is tonight! We've been rehearse for all two days for this, even past Lotusia's bed time!" I continue to search for it wanting to tell Ms. Katelyn that he was back stage, not sick like Mr. Garroth lied about "Why isn't he here telling me himself?" she asks him "He is just that sick, yeah" Mr. Laurance lies to her, I couldn't find it anywhere, so I tried to get her attention by pulling on her sleeve but she was ignoring me, Ms. Katelyn sighs loudly with frustration in her voice "Well Garroth, your his understudy..." I place my head down "So I guess if he can't make it, you get the part" She tells Mr. Garroth, I glare at them as Mr. Garroth cheers in victory.

Mr. Dante comes out from backstage with a hammer in hand "Hey Katelyn, Lotusia, the sets are secure... Jeez Garroth, what's with the giddy face you've got?" Mr. Dante asks, I just whine and slide in my seat "Aaron had to drop out of the play do to an illness" I slapped my forehead "So, Garroth being his understudy gets the role" Ms. Katelyn tells him, I pout slightly "Uh, Aaron's back stage rehearsing his lines" I smiled brightly as he tells Ms. Katelyn that, so he didn't know then and messed it up for them "What!?" they both shout in surprise "Are you kidding me?" She turns to them two of them with an unamused face.

I crossed my arms at them with a glare of my own "Garroth, we boarded up Aarons' house, did you not make sure he was inside?" Mr. Laurance asks him in a whisper tone, so they were going to trap him in his house to get his part and lie about him being sick "No, I thought you did" Mr. Garroth whispers back "That's it! Laurance, Garroth, this is the third time you tried to get Aaron out of the role of Romeo, one more time before the play starts, we'll have you both not be in the play at all" She tells them before turning to me "Sorry for ignoring you Lotusia, we need to find your notebook" I nodded then she turns back to the boys "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to make sure that Cadenza is done with the costumes, Lotusia keep an eye on them, and tell me if they do something else" I nodded and glared at them as Ms. Katelyn leaves back stage with her computer.

I cross my arms at them as I still couldn't say anything with out my notebook and I wasn't ready to use my voice yet "Dante!" They both scream at him in anger, I get up out of my seat making the two back up slightly "What!? It's not my fault you guys didn't tell me of your elaborate scheme before hand" Mr. Dante yells at them "I wouldn't have said anything if you guys have told me" I turn my glare to him, he backs up too scared. I see Ms. Kawaii~Chan behind him, she must have come out from back stage "Lotusia~Tan, I have your notebook, Aphmau~Senpai said to bring it to you" I tosses me it and I catch it gracefully and give her a smile 'Thank you Ms. Kawaii~Chan' I write, she smiles "No problem, now what's with all the yelling Dante~Kun?" She ask Mr. Dante.

She looks over at Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance "What didn't Garroth~Kun and Laurance~Kun tell you?" She asks turning back to him, I smiled as the two franticly tell him not to tell her "Ah Kawaii~Chan, well they were trying to get Aaron out of his role as..." he was truly cut off by them "Dante, No!" they yell at him "Don't make her angry, an angry Lotusia is enough" Mr. Laurance tells him, Mr. Dante just looks confused "Huh? How is tell her about you guys trying to stop the kissing scene between Aphmau and Aaron going to make her angry?" Mr. Dante asks accidently telling her while doing so "What did you say?" She asks him, I cover my mouth as the boys look scared.

Mr. Dante turns to her "Uh, Garroth and Laurance have huge crushes on Aphmau and the idea of her kissing Aaron just...." He was cut off by Ms. Kawaii~Chan "Their trying to sink the ship?" Ms. Kawaii~Chan asks him looking at the ground moving her head form side to side "Uh, are you okay, Kawaii~Chan?" Mr. Dante asks her concerned, I was kind of concerned for her too "Oh Kawaii~Chan is perfectly fine" She giggles, I didn't like the giggle she did, even I find that terrifying "Laurance~Kun, Garroth~Kun, good luck on the play tonight" I did not like the way she acted with that, I backed up slightly and stood next to Mr. Laurance with a terrified look.

She was so calm about that, that is was scary to see her that calm and collected about her so called 'ships' she walked back stage leaving a little giggle as she went "I swear that girl makes zero sense sometimes" he says, I nodded in agreement but she can be scary sometimes too "Anyway, opening night is tonight and if you guys don't come up with something fast, then that kiss is going to happen" I glare at him as Mr. Garroth sighs in defeat "I'm going to head back stage and get ready for my main role as Prince Escalus" I patted him on the back to give him comfort "We might as well except the inevitable" Mr. Garroth says leaving going back stage.

I knew he was upset, but his soul belongs to someone else, he'll find someone to kiss or love when his soul finds that person, Mr. Laurance sighs "Garroth's right, Dante. We've tried every scheme we can come up with, Lotusia seemed to see right through them and tell Katelyn on us" I smiled as he gives a playful glare "It'll take a miracle to stop that kiss now" I frown at him "Did someone say miracle?" I jump and hide behind Mr. Laurance as a new voices says behind me and Mr. Laruance.

I stared at the woman scared, she appeared out of no where "Lucinda!?" I hear Mr. Dante, I study this Ms. Lucinda, she has orange long hair with red eyes as well as tan skin, she was wearing a black and white off the shoulder sweater with black shorts underneath, she had white sock under her black boots, in her hair she had a bow "That's right" She tells us "You're back in town?" Mr. Dante asks clearly shocked "Yep, came back today. Nicole told me of the play, Katelyn and some young kid were directing, so I decide to come check it out when I over heard your dilemma" I didn't really like her that much right now.

She was scary and had a aura and soul that was black but nice But, I want to know right now, who that little cutie is behind you Laurance" I squeaked slightly under my breath and hide more behind him "Well, this is Lotusia, she is the co-director of the play and Aphmau's foster daughter" I peeked out, she had a shocked look on her face "Did...did you just say Aphmau's foster daughter" Mr. Laurance nodded "Yeah, I did, it's a long story that I think Aphmau should tell you but Aphmau took her in after a little dilemma last year and she's been with her ever since" I wave slightly at her.

She walks forwards a bit and crouches to my height "Well, aren't you a little cutie, you look almost like Aphmau, I would have mistaken you for her if it wasn't for your red streak of hair, well you can call me whatever you want, little one" She stands with a slight confused look on her face before turning to Mr. Laruance as he talks "But, it's really none of your business" I come out slightly as her presence was getting better. She laughs "Well, what a shame and here I was about to give you the answer to your problem" I see her pull out a potion, my eyes widen a bit but she winks at me, I smiled at her.

That of course gained Mr. Laurance's and Mr. Dante's attention "Which is?" Mr. Dante asks her "A very special potion I made, here take this and when Romeo is about to kiss Aphmau throw it on him, you should instantly switch places and boom, you get the kiss" She hands the potion to Mr. Laurance, I was trusting her wink she gave me "Really?" Mr. Laurance ask her "NO WAY!" I hear Mr. Dante, who was still on the stage "You better believe it" Ms. Lucinda tells them "You're just giving this to me?" He ask "Just consider it a favor" She tells them "Now, use it wisely. I haven't tested it yet, so really this is my chance to see it in action" She giggles slightly "Break a leg" She tells them.

She turns to leave but turns to me "Can't wait to see how this play goes, I bet you and Katelyn did a great job" I smiled and waved at her as she leaves "Laurance, are you really going to give that to Garroth?" Mr. Dante asks, I tune them out as I feel like Mr. Garroth had his own plan in mind, I sighed as this was probably going to go horribly and great, I just can't determine which one yet, I shake my head and I hear Mr. Laurance scream at Mr. Dante as he runs back stage, I also head backstage with my notebook to help out with preparations.

*Time Skip*

I was helping Ms. Aphmau with her hair, I think she looked beautiful in the red dress that was Juliet's. I was putting the bow in her hair as she was sitting on a chair but I still had to use a stool to reach her, I saw Mr. Zane coming in, in his costume for Tybalt. I have to say he looked handsome in it, I just kind of wish he didn't have the mask over his mouth "So how are you feeling about tonight?" Mr. Zane asks her, as I was putting the finishing touches on the bow as Ms. Aphmau sighs "Very nervous, we only had two days to rehearse, it hardly seems like enough" Ms. Aphmau tells him turning to him as I finish the bow, I hug her hoping it would help "Well, that's how long we got this place for, so we have to make do" Mr. Zane tells her.

I let go of her "In any case, I wasn't asking about the play itself, I mean the kissing scene, that's the part you seem most nervous about" Mr. Zane asks her, I just remembered what Mr. Laurance was going to do to get that kiss, I feel like the night might be ruined because of it "Aphmau, Lotusia! Zane." I jump slightly hearing Mr. Jeffory's voice, I turned to see him in his green, white and grey sweater, I just realized he cut off Mr. Zane "Jeffory" I roll my eyes at them "Aphmau, Lotusia! Thank you both so much for doing this for Katelyn, I can't thank you both enough" I smiled and gave a nod before pulling out my notebook 'no problem, Mr. Jeffory, this was fun' I write, he smiles and hugs me.

I jump slightly before he let me go, I guess he didn't want to ruin my hair as it was in two braids on top of my head with some bangs covering my right eye, I was in my regular winter outfit, Ms. Aphmau laughs "Yeah, no problem" Ms. Aphmau tells him, a nervous tone in her voice "After this I'm taking everyone out to dinner at my favorite place" I jumped up and down clapping my hands, but I guess me and her were thinking the same thing "Can Zane come?" Ms. Aphmau asks for me. Mr. Jeffory sighs in annoyance "I suppose, since you both our doing this favor, tell him he's invited too" Ignoring the fact that he was here too.

I jump with excitement "Great!" I cover my mouth and giggle "You know, I'm right here..." I giggle as Mr. Jeffory cuts him off "Anyways, see you both after the play, break a leg, Aphmau" I was hearing that all day from everyone "Not literally, unless it's you Zane" He leaves as I frown at him "Ten minutes until curtain call, Lotusia, I need you up here soon" I smiled as Ms. Katelyn calls over speaker "Ten minutes!" Ms. Aphmau freaks out, I pat her on the back 'it'll be okay, Ms. Aphmau" she smiles and me and kisses my forehead "Calm down, Aphmau, like Lotusia said, it'll be okay, you'll do fine" Mr. Zane says trying to help me calm her down "But what if Garroth and Laurance try to ruin Katelyn's play?" she asks him in a sad tone.

I really wasn't trying to think of that, I really wasn't "Personally, I don't think it could be ruined anymore than it is" I glare at him making him hold his hands up "Zane, that's rude" Ms. Aphmau calls him out "Sorry, I just... Gah, nevermind. I don't write scripts so I can't judge, but...." Mr. Zane was cut off, but I cross my arms angry with him, he sighs "5 minutes to curtain call, everyone to the stage, Lotusia, come on up here please" Ms. Katelyn calls, I gather my stuff and waved at them before running off to where Ms. Katelyn was.

I sit in the directors booth with Ms. Katelyn watching as Mr. Travis starts off the play "Two households, both a like in dignity, in fair Verona, where we lay our scene, from ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes, apart of star-cross'd lovers take their life" everyone cheers as Mr. Travis leaves the stage, the curtain closes as the scene changes behind it.

As the play goes on, we get to the fight in the yard, where it has Mr. Brendan, Mr. Dante "Stop this quarrel! Do you not know what you do?" Mr. Dante asks playing Benvolio, Mr. Zane come onto stage with a fake sword, they all have fake swords "They know what they do, Alright" of course, he was playing Tybalt "Tybalt! Put up your sword or manage to stop this quarrel with me!" he shouts at him "What's this? Your sword is drawn yet you talk of peace" he tells him "heh, I hate the very word" It fit him, he does kind of hate the word peace "As I hate all executes! Have at thee!" he shouts and charges at Mr. Dante/Benvolio, fighting began and claps began.

Then it goes to the dance where Aaron/Romeo was in the bathroom looking at the fish with music playing, Ms. Aphmau/Juliet was on the other side, I tried not to cry as I was told this was kind of how my parents met each other, then it goes to the balcony scene "Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo?" she calls from the balcony "deny thy father and refuse thy name" I hear her phone go off, I smiled slightly, I couldn't believe she kept that in the play "Ah, a text from my love" I shook my head trying not to laugh, everyone clapped as the play goes on.

It goes to the marriage seen, where Ms. Kawaii~Chan was Friar Laurance, I was kind of surprised she was aloud to do this, but I did beg for Ms. Kawaii~Chan to be in it for her, Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Aaron were holding hands, which reminded me of my mama and papa holding hands "And by Friar Laurance~Sama's hand, I bless this union..." She continues on, she was great but I didn't like how she added on, but I guess that's what I get for begging for her, even though I got cookies after from Ms. Kawaii~Chan, that's the only reason why.

I was on the edge of my seat on the scene where supposedly Mr. Laruance/Mercutio dies, I never liked that part, Mr. Aaron/Romeo was standing about him, fake blood on stage "Romeo..." he 'dies' and Mr. Aaron/Romeo pulls out his fake swords and runs up to Mr. Zane/Tybalt and 'stabs' him, fake blood spirts out of his 'wound' as he slowly dies "Gah, I'm dead, must update FaceBook status" I shake my head as he dies, he needs more acting skills "We are now at intermission" Ms. Katelyn calls closing the curtains, we both get up and head back stage, I run to Ms. Aphmau and hug her before helping her out for the next scene, the scene that was going to be ruined, the kiss while Ms. Katelyn talked to the others, I was worried for Mr. Aaron but I needed to help Ms. Aphmau, I was told he was going to the bathroom by Ms. Aphmau which I didn't trust.

We couldn't find him, we were looking everywhere. I didn't trust this with Mr. Laruance and Mr. Garroth gone, I knew it had to be one of the two that made him go missing "Find Aaron, this isn't funny, it's five minutes to the final curtain call" I bit my lips as everyone looks for him, I was worried "Kawaii~Chan looked everywhere but Aaron~Kun is no where to be found" She whines while jumping up and down "I can't find him either" I whine slightly, I knew the night couldn't always run so smoothly "Then find Garroth, we need a Romeo" I played with my hair, slightly tugging it "I don't know where he is or Laurance for that matter" Mr. Travis says, I was getting more and more worried, I felt hands on my shoulders and turned to Ms. Aphmau, who sighs "Don't tell me that..." Mr. Garroth comes back, I glare at him "Oh uh, Garroth" I continued to glare at him, he seems to notice "I'm here, what's up?" he asks like nothings wrong.

I didn't believe that, he did something to Mr. Aaron "You guys didn't do anything to Aaron, did you? You're worrying Lotusia, too much" Ms. Aphmau asks still holding me shoulders to comfort me "N-No, I haven't seen him" he stuttered, which meant he was lying, I kept my glare on him "Alright, well Garroth you got the part of Romeo, quick there's only four minutes!" Ms. Katelyn says, but the audience will know that it's not Mr. Aaron "Wait, wait, wait a minute, the audience will be able to tell that it's not the original Romeo, it will break their emergent" Mr. Travis basically says my thoughts just in a different way, I looked around and spotted a helmet, I didn't want to do this but we had no other choice.

I ran over and grabbed the helmet and ran over to Ms. Katelyn showing her the helmet "Lotuisa, again you're a genius!" Ms. Katelyn shouts "Okay, Garroth put on the helmet that Lotusia has, it'll give Aphmau the chance to kiss you and the audience won't be able to tell your not Aaron" Ms. Katelyn says, I run over and shove the helmet into his stomach roughly to show I hated him for now, he groans slightly "Lotusia, that wasn't nice" I ignore her and run over to Ms. Katelyn "Hurry, there's 3 minutes to the final scene!" She shouts, I decided to stay at the stage while Ms. Katelyn was in the booth, I wanted to see from here how it goes, the final scene starts "What's here, a cup? Closed in my true loves hand, poison I see. hath been his timeless end." I blink back tears.

I don't see my parents anymore with Mr. Garroth being Romeo "Oh churl, drink on, and left no friendly drop, I will kiss thy lips happily some poison left on them" She goes to kiss, I see Mr. Laurance about to throw the potion Ms. Lucinda gave him but I also saw Ms. Kawaii~Chan going behind him quietly, I stayed quiet and watched as Ms. Kawaii~Chan hits him. I giggle at the scene in front of me, Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance were kissing, Ms. Aphmau was now standing beside me, the crowd cheered as the boys scream. I hugged Ms. Aphmau as she picks me up as she laughs, I silently laugh at them with everyone in the cast.

It's what they deserve for trying to ruin the play "Kawaii~Chan can't even" She says between her laughs, the boys were freaking out as the crowd continues to cheer for them and we laugh at them. The curtains close as Ms. Aphmau kisses my forehead, I hug her wrapping my arms around her neck, she lays her head on mine. We were all backstage, the two were traumatized. I shook my head at them as Mr. Travis comes in with Mr. Aaron "I found Aaron locked in the bathroom" I got down from Ms. Aphmau as she lets me down and run over to Mr. Aaron.

He picks me up and I wrap my arms around him tightly making him chuckle "Garroth~Kun!" I hear Ms. Kawaii~Chan shout at him, I look over and giggle "Kawaii~Chan, calm down. I think Garroth and Laurance have both learned their lesson tonight" She giggles "You guys were so cute, now let this be a lesson to you both, never let your jealousy drive you again" Ms. Aphmau tells them, they both start agreeing "NEVER AGAIN!" Mr. Laurance agrees "Lesson learned" Mr. Garroth agrees too, I giggle as Mr. Aaron pats my leg.

Ms. Katelyn comes over with a huge smile on her face "Wow you guys, the play was a success" I threw my hands up "ah, instead of doing the boring Romeo and Juliet sad ending, it was a shock ending" She was jumping up and down "Oh, we have to do it again" she says, I start giggling as they both start disagreeing with Ms. Katelyn. I stayed back with Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau, I was standing back, frowning slightly, they talked a bit as I sit on the edge of the stage swinging my legs, when I turned they were both kissing, I saw both my parents when they did that and turned away with tears in my eyes, their death anniversary was coming up, the day I was captured by that evil man and forced to watch their death.

I closed my eyes and covered them trying to cry, I didn't want to ruin the moment for them, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Aaron with concerned looks "Lotusia, what's wrong?" Ms. Aphmau asks, I wipe my teary eyes but don't answer her "Come here, sweetie" She pulls me into her and I silently cry into her shoulder. Picking me up off the ground while rocking me "I'm here, we're here for you sweetie, we're here" She whispers as I slowly fall asleep as they start walking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
5.1K 392 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...
4.5K 350 56
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " You...
1.7K 36 71
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF Y...