Breaches- TALE OF TWO BROTHERS

By neha_satakshi

2 brothers who once loved each other like anything, what happened that so much hatred came in their heart for... More

Prologue
LET'S INTRODUCE OURSELVES!!!
OUR WORLD *Chapter 1*
THANKS TO ALL!!!!😍🤗
Kahin Pyaar Toh kahin Takrar *chapter 2*
YAADEIN *part 3*
MERI BHABHI/ JHAAG WALI COFFEE *part 4*
BOTH ARE SAME- Arrogant and Devil*part 5*
"Conference hall hai, Jung ka maidan nahi" *part 6*
Competing with Ranveer's Wierd fashion!!! *Part 7*
MEET THE MALHOTRA BOYS !!!!
Brothers and sister love *Part 8*
❤New Cover❤
Important Announcement
ArManIka- Always together*Part 9*
Devil Malhotra and Flirty Malhotra*Part 10*
Thank yous and Sorry-s/ Girls are not weak *Part 11*
Torn apart between truth and trust *Part 12*
Drunk Arjun and Express train Aarohi *Part 14*
🙏Please stand together and Beware 🙏
Bothering the Malhotra Bros*Part 15*

Hide and Seek of Emotions *Part 13*

766 94 33
By neha_satakshi

That is when the conference room door opens with a bang.

"Hello Folks!!! Meeting has started without me?"

All eyes turned towards the voice with different expression, the only one who was the most affected one was Manik who had fisted his hands into a tight ball and gritting his teeth looking at the person standing on the door with a secretive smirk playing on his lips. 

" Veer! Finally you are here come inside the meeting has just started nothing major you have missed." Arjun stood up with a smile which looked a lot like a sigh. 

"Mr. Malhotra this is not a park that anyone can come in their own sweet time and stop the discussion in the middle. One should know when the meeting starts and value of time and if they can't then they are very well advised to not enter the room and disturb others." Manik spoke looking right in front on the wall behind Arjun but also not exactly looking at him. 

" Veer is my brother and also the CEO of ArMan, it's important for him to be present in the meeting Manik Malhotra, and you should not be the one explaining me ethics and business." Before Veer can say anything Arjun answered with a neutral voice making Veer smirk looking at Manik and walk inside the conference room with attitude. Manik on the other hand had nothing to say but he just closed his eyes trying to control the hurricane of emotions which were about to burst open. 

"Manik, no don't do anything. The meeting will be over soon." Nandini who was till now looking at Veer with a questioning eyes trying to remember where has she seen him looked at Manik holding a pen tight held his hand trying to calm him down. Veer came inside and sat just opposite to her and got shocked seeing her. 

"Okay, let's start the meeting then, so I was saying that ArMan can work on the construction of the building as they are famous for the their architecture and we have more labors." Shivansh was about to say more when he was cut short by Veer.

"Of course Shivansh our company is the most trusted one and much older than MII, it just started some 4-5 years ago right?" Veer mocked at Manik while Manik just wanted to punch him hard and even Arjun felt bad hearing his comment. 

"Veer, and that is the more appreciable thing about MII, being in the market for for some 4-5 years and it had already bagged the most wanted project of the Taneja's on their own merit." Manik smirked looking at Veer's flattering smile and what shocked everyone was the calm but sharp tone of his. 

"Veer it's not about who is superior or more old, I'm just stating the stats which both the companies have provided to Mr. Taneja. MII is going to work on the interiors of the hotel as they have the leading interior designers under their wings, even Mr. Taneja had selected their designs for the project and the outer model of the Hotel is of ArMan's." Shivansh gave a curt reply showing both the companies strength. He could never let anyone say a wrong word to his buddies. 

Arjun and Manik both had a small smile on their face as they knew why Shivansh said that with the graphs and statistics and the little harshness in his tone was intended towards Veer.

"Moving on. We need to make a presentation showing both interior and exterior designs of the hotel with our plans and how much time is required to make the hotel to convince Taneja's investors. Once they are okay with it we can can begin our work." Shivansh said ending his presentation and facing the  audience. 

"And we also need to fix the dates of the meetings with the investors." 

"Two months?" Manik suggested looking at Nandini and Shivansh "I think that time will be sufficient for making  the designs."

"Shivansh isn't the CEO Mr Malhotra, we are and you need our permission to proceed." Veer mocked at Manik and Shivansh. He wanted to degrade both Manik an d Shivansh, especially Shiv. After Manik there is someone who is hurdle in his mission then its Shivansh and he wanted to degrade both of them in Arjun's eyes so that the only person Arjun is close to will be Veer and it will become easier for them to manipulate him. 

"Veer,  Shivansh is the major shareholder in our company and the head of this project from ArMan Co. everyone's consent is needed for this project and I feel that 2 months will be sufficient for us." Arjun said giving a hard look to Veer this time. Shivansh is his best friend and he can't let anyone question him and his position in the company also he indirectly took Manik's side. He did not failed to notice the small smile on Manik's and Shivanh's face and it will be a lie to say that the smile on Manik's face because of him did not give him immense happiness but soon his mind reminded him the betrayal and the feeling evaporated as soon as it came. 

Seeing the environment getting heated Shivansh spoke "Okay then, lets discuss about the presentations. According to me let's make this presentation together so that we all know what we are doing and be prepared to answer any questions asked by the investors." 

"Woah you mean working with a cheater and taking another risk, no thanks Shivansh  ArMan and Co will make its own presentation without..." before Veer could continue he was rewarded by a punch straight in his face landing him down near Manik's feet. 

"MANIK" everyone's voice boomed in the room but Manik paid no heed, he was just glaring at Veer. 

"You might be Arjun's Malhotra's brother but a mere stranger to me." Manik scooted down to Veer's level and clutched the lapel of his his coat and spoke in very calm and dangerous voice. This face oh his shocked everyone except Nandini  she wasn't shocked seeing his anger but definitely shocked knowing Veer is related to Arjun and Manik, she was also confused why Veer called Manik a cheater so was Arohi. 

"So next time when you open your good for nothing big mouth in front of me, think twice, because little cousin brother of Arjun Malhotra, don't test patience," 

"Manik Malhotra leave him." Arjun's warning voice rang in Manik's ear and he only smirked irking Arjun more.  

Paying no heed to Arjun's words Manik continued to speak, "I will kill you if i need to. Hmm?"  it was partially to show Arjun that he cannot stop him now, he has lost all the rights to do so. 

"Manik I said leave him." This time Arjun shouted and pushed Manik away from Veer's frightened figure. 

"Tu thik hai." Arjun asked looking at Veer and his busted lips. 

"Are you out of your mind?" Arjun yelled at Manik who just shrugged his shoulders. 

"You did not teach your brother how to talk, I was just teaching him my way, if for his dear parents or brother have taught him to respect the elders especially those who do not live on their parent's and brother's money you wouldn't have seen this day." Manik was throwing venom through his words, making Arjun more and more angry with each word. 

"Manik Malhotra do not, I repeat do not cross your line! My brother has said nothing wrong Mr Malhotra you just got infuriated because you cannot digest the truth my brother spoke. Didn't you cheat and betrayed ArMan and Co.? and if now my brother dosen't eant to take any risk what wrong he is doing?" 

"Arjun." Shivansh's voice contained warning to not to speak more. he knew this situation would take 360 degree turn making both the brothers go away from each other more that they are already. 

"No Shivansh, you stay out of this." Shivansh was hurt. this was the first time Arjun was speaking to him in such a foul language. 

Veer on the other hand was smirking looking at the turn of events. His dad will be super happy with him though it got him a busted lip, he still succeeded in what he wanted.

Manik saw the hurt in Shivansh's eyes and smirk on Veer's face which broke the last straw of his patience and the girls were still trying to understand what the fuck is hoping on. 

"I never knew a person with eyes can be this blind." Manik shook his head in disbelieve with a humorless chuckle leaving his lips. 

"You are gonna regret this Arjun Malhotra and when you do I'll make sure you regret each and every words you spoke during these years. That's my promise to you." MAnik wore his glares and turned around to leave the room with not only speechless Arjun but also Veer, Shivansh and  Arohi. 

"And one more thing, presentation will be a combine one, if its a yes, Nandini will schedule next meeting at MII, if its a no, MII won't be working with ArMan and Co. anymore and I hope the business man Arjun Malhotra knows the loss he will be facing will be more than MII. 

****

Nandini was running after Manik when a person stood in front of her. 

"Hello Miss Teresa, good to meet you again." Veer blocked her way and was giving her a dirty smirk checking her from head to toe.  

" Get off my way Mr. Malhotra, and I'm surely not pleased to meet you." Nandini was trying to make her way from there and reach Manik as soon as possible. 

"What's the hurry? Well that night in the dark I didn't see you properly half cos of me a bit drunk and half cos of the darkness, but I must say my brother has kept a sexy assistant." His remark infuriated Nandini and she stood right in front of him eye to eye giving him a hard glare. 

" Earlier I had a doubt that maybe you were just drunk and that is why you behaved that way but now I know for sure that you are an asshole who have no manners and only talks shit when he opens his mouth." 

"You bitch!!! how dare you talk to me like that, don't forget this is my office and who the hell are you? Just a cheap 2 rupee assistant." Veer grab hold of Nandini's wrist in his tight grip while his face was red in anger. 

"It's not me but you who are a 2 rupee cheapster, who is standing on this position because of his surname. And as far as I have known about the company, the real owner of it is Arjun Malhotra and Manik Malhotra, right? You are nothing without this Malhotra tag. So do not question on my abilities, as I have earned this position because of my hard work." Nandini stomped her heels on his shoes making him groan in pain and left the place. 

****

Aarohi's POV 

"Mummy... mummyyyyy where is my food. I want food! I want food!" Today was really a hectic day at office. That was one heck of a meeting with a lot of drama, for once I thought I'm stuck in some Fekta daily soap shit.

(Amaya/Neha-" OYeeeeeee..dare you even compare us with that brainless Fekta maata, It's an insult of ours. Ham Arjun ko bolke tujhse aur karwaynege Aarohi. And you will also not get time with your first love.) 

*Sorry sorry sorry... my dear writers I won't take her name also from now on but don't do any of that thing with me. Never seperate me from my first love, I love my SLEEP.*

Antara-" Aarohi stop drumming the spoons on the table like a kid. When will you grow up?" I was still playing with the spoon and plate when my dear Mommy started scolding me. 

"Daddy bear!!!! dekho naaaa mumma daant-ing." I turned to my only supporter showing him my most innocent pout. 

Raj-" Antara, stop scolding Princess, bacchi hi hai woh and bhook lagi hai usse. Look how tired she is after coming from work and for me she is a kid only." Dad took me in a side hug as I was sitting close to him while mummy rolled her eyes shaking her head at the father-daughter duo.

Antara- " It's all because of your excess love she is spoilt." With this she kept the dishes on the table joining us. 

Yummyyyy all my favorite! Panner butter masaala, chole-rice, naan and mango shake ." I love you mummaa." I screamed looking at the dishes while my mouth was already watering. 

As I was about to take my first bite of my favorite Naan and my love paneer, my phone started ringing. 

" Ek toh kam zindgani...usse bhi kam hai jawaani," 

I ignored it and started eating as you should always... always give importance to food first and then anything else. 

Ek toh kam zindagani... usse bhi kamhai jawaani." 

Raj-" Bacche pick up the call, it can be important. It rang for the second time."  Dad asked me to check my phone. I groaned in annoyance  looking at the name on the screen - ' Akdu Arjun" 

* Why can't he leave me alone, like just sometime back I came back from office, I had even asked him that if he is alright and needs anything then he had shouted at me so badly and asked me to leave then now why is he calling me.* 

Antara- "Aarohi what happened?" 

"Nothing mumma, a bank officer is calling for those loans and all. Now let me eat in peace." I kept my phone on silent and got back to my food world. 

Bedroom 

"Bappa kitna kha liya yaar, I just need my bed now and my cuddles." I entered my room yawning and scrolling through my phone when I saw 10 missed calls of Akdu. Woawww!10 missed calls, what if he really called for something urgent? Aarohi you are gone if it really was something urgent, that Akdu will not leave you tomorrow. 

*Let me call him and ask. It was his fault that he called me at the time of dinner.*

Ab yeh banda phone hi nahi utha raha. Let it be, I will handle him tomorrow right now I need some sleep. I kept the phone aside and lied on the bed with my teddy when I heard some muffling sound. I looked around but found none then I saw that the window was open but how? I had closed it right when I left to eat. 

"Aarohi it's just the wind, sleep uffhh..sleep you need to get up early tomorrow as you can't make the already angry lion more angry." With some pep talk and closing the windows I tried to sleep again switching off all the lights of my room. 

thudd!!! thudd!!! 

I woke up again hearing some noise and this time for sure this noise was prominent and it was coming from my bathroom. I switched all the lights and picked up a lampshade from the table and walked slowly towards the bathroom. 

"Who... who is there? Listen I... I have a weapon with me, a gun and I will shoot you with it if you don't come out. Who's there?" I was all sweating with fear but gathered up some courage waking towards the bathroom and opened the door in a swift just like it's shown in CID. I have watched all the episodes of CID. 

The lights were switched off so I switched it on and looked around and as soon as I turned towards the other side 

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" There sat THE ARJUN MALHOTRA in my bathtub playing with shampoo bottles?! 

❤***〰***〰***〰***〰***❤

Hollaaaaaaa people!!!!! Look who is back with an update! AMI&CB

So how did you find the update?

Some words or say cuss words for Veer☺

Manik ka 'calm yet scary as the sea' avtaar😈

Nandini's mini monster mode is yet to be seen by Veer.

What will happen when Manik gets to know about Veer and  Nandini's first meet.  Up for another fight?

Arjun at Aarohi's house with shampoo bottles😉 wait for the fun to begin!!!!

We will see you people soonish!!!!!!! And this time we mean it😆

Take care and stay safe🤗

AMI and CB signing off!!
SpillThe_Wit  and Neha❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
60.4K 2.8K 97
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
187K 2.1K 51
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...