Midnight Queen

iam_bellachica tarafฤฑndan

๐ˆ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

Author's Note
1| Bumped
2| Coffee Spills
3| God is a Woman
4| Big Spender
5| Unexpected Actions
6| Hungover
7| Coffee?
8| La misiรณn
9| Dangerous Woman
10| Befuddled
11| Visitor
12| Meeting
13| Deja Vu
14| Banchetto
15| Arrivederci
16| Titillate
17| Provocation

Character Inspiration

3.3K 49 7
iam_bellachica tarafฤฑndan

♠️

Laila Asteria Bertelli

Laila Asteria Bertelli grew up with a loving mother and a younger brother, her father left them. Now she is becoming a Doctor of Physical Therapy. She aspires to become a doctor someday, she wants to help people but at night she is the queen of the night. She wanted to taste blood, a bit of fun, and a little danger. She wanted to experience life because her nose is always stuck in a book her whole life.

Laila - This Arabic name means "night beauty."

Asteria (Greek) - goddess of the stars.

Alessandro Niccolo D'Angelo

Alessandro Niccolo D'Angelo grew up with a strict grandfather who wanted to turn him into the monster he is today. His name meant as a defender of men as well as the conqueror of people who always comes out victorious. He has a mother that shows him how love is supposed to feel, but the tragedy he encountered couldn't change his tainted soul. He is the Capo of the biggest mafia in New York, known as the silent but deadly king of the night. Life wasn't simple in the Mafia world. He endured all the tasks for his life and the familia, now his task is to become someone invincible.

Alessandro - Old Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alexander

Niccolo - The meaning of the name is, 'victorious' and 'conqueror of people'.

The King and Queen of the night aren't they match made in hell?

The Bertelli Family

Elizabeth Rose Miller Bertelli (Mother of Laila)

Age: 45

Alexander William Bertelli (Brother of Laila)

Age: 19

The D'Angelo Family

Cassandra Eleanor D'Angelo (Mother of D'Angelo)

Age: 50

&

Raffaele Dominico D'Angelo (Father of D'Angelo)

Age: 53

Dante Romano D'Angelo (Brother of Alessandro)

Age: 23

Marco Paolo D'Angelo

&

Matteo Pietro D'Angelo

The D'Angelo Twins

Age: 21

Valentina Mia D'Angelo (Sister of D'Angelo)

Age: 19

Maria Isabel Romano (Cousin of D'Angelo) (Best Friend of Laila)

Age: 23

Camila Aria Rossi

Age: 24

&

Ethan James Smith

Age: 23

Check out my Pinterest!

The board is Midnight Queen you would find the rest of the pictures there, I have created a pin for them.

OHMYYYY!!! I warned you!! The cast are soo hot!!

Anyways, the important people are introduced let's proceed to the story. Indulging in the life of both powerful people.

Cheers!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

977K 16.9K 81
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.โž I gasped, s...
18K 355 17
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
4M 99K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
186K 2.1K 18
She's a mess. But she's his mess. #289 in Sexy 3/15/21 #11 in MafiaLove 10/12/20 #1 in MafiaPrincess 3/29/21