Runaway (Ushijima Wakatoshi X...

By CountFreedLaurent

Ushijima Wakatoshi, an Alpha known for being one of the Top Aces in Japan. Once a Captain of the Shiratorizaw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Story Filler
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick Fun Facts
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not Important Notice LMAO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.5
'Another Story' Announcement
Chapter 34.5
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Short Special Chapter - When the Eagle Realize Things

Chapter 20

4.2K 131 5
By CountFreedLaurent

Chapter 20:  Spending the day with his friends (Pt.2)

Ushijima felt happy when he heard he could join Hinata touring his friends. He thought that he could also spend his day with Hinata and Akihiko wherever they decide to go.

But it turns out, I feel like  the third... Fourth... No, Fifth wheel on a 4 person date.

All he does so far was follow the Hinata's friends, Santana and his wife who's following Hinata with Akihiko. Akihiko was having fun walking around the city, sometimes eating snacks and laughing at Hinata's stories.

At least that's a bonus. I'm seeing my son enjoy his day happy.

They have gone to different places that surely attracts people. They gone to shopping centers and restaurants. He even pointed at a random convenience store saying how he bought his favorite meat buns at one of those (He knew it's from Hinata's former Coach, Ukai's)

At lunch, Hinata brought them to Onigiri Miya. Owned by one of the Miya Twins, Miya Osamu. And not gonna lie, both Hinata and Ushijima would recommend this one to must visits in Japan.

"Hmm I like this one. If I could, I will cook this on my own." Nice said eating one of Osamu's signature recipe.

"Me too. It really tastes awesome!" exclaimed Santana.

Osamu chuckled behind them "Thank ya. I'm glad ye like them. If you like I could give ya my recipe for that one"

Nice and Heitor was dumbfounded "B-but I heard from Shoyo that it's your signature variant!" Nice asked

Osamu just shrugged "It's okay. Shoyo kun's friend is also a friend of mine. And I'm doing it cause I know that it's either you'll recommend my restaurant to your friends back home if ever they go here in Japan, or You'll be my franchisee. That way I could introduce my dishes overseas."

Heitor gasped "Well said by a true business man. Now I'm considering that and build it back home."

Osamu pats Heitor's shoulders "I would be very gla..." Osamu was interrupted by a loud voice, no two entering the shop.

"Samuuuuu give me three big Onigiris . I'm hungry!" Atsumu Shouted followed by Bokuto "Ya Myaa-sam! Gimme gimme!"

"Bokuto san, please lower your voice. There's so many people here today." Akaashi said anf turned to Osamu "I'm sorry, Myaa-sam"he apologized which Osamu just waved off

"Sorry about that. Especially for my brother. He is really the type who doesn't know the word 'ashame'." The grey dyed Twin said making sure the other twin would hear

"Shut yer trap Samuuuuu! But ye, I'm sorry Sho-kun. Everyone." Atsumu apologizes. Akihiko ran to their table and tackled Bokuto, making the overzealous owl laughs.

"I remembered they are your teammates right, Shoyo? They seems pretty cool!" Heitor said that heard by Bokuto.

"Hey Hey Hey! I heard you play volleyball too! You can join us if you want!" Bokuto said enthusiastically

Akaashi sighed and shook his head. He knew better than to stop Bokuto now. And soon Bokuto, Atsumu and Akaashi is settled on Hinata's table too.

Hinata laughed as he watched Bokuto and Atsumu getting close to Heitor. Nice is talking with Akaashi. And Akihiko now with Osamu, watching the latternon making Onigiris for the recently arrived trio.

And Ushijima would not ever complain now about his day so far. Seeing Akihiko enjoy his day is enough, but seeing Hinata laugh like this is so much for a bonus.

He sneakily wrapped his right arm around Hinata while the other one feeds the red head with an Onigiri. Hinata blushed but still ate what Ushijima offered him. That doesn't escaped Atsumu and Bokuto, so being teased is what Ushijima and Hinata is expected.

Not that Hinata expects Nice and Heitor join though.

~~~

After that, they decided to go from Tokyo to Miyagi, intending to show the two foreign friends his school back in Highschool. As they walked they saw Daichi and Sugawara in their uniforms, Police and a Teacher respectively. It seems that they are Daichi is walking Suga home.

"Hinata kun! We meet again! And who are these beautiful people!" Sugawara asked. Akihiko ran to Daichi saying 'Up! Up! Grandpa Cop!' which made the former Captain giggled.

"Oh these are my friends back in Brazil. Heitor Santana, my partner in beach volleyball, and his wife Nice." He then turned to his the couple "Heitor, Nice, these are my seniors in Highschool, Sawamura Daichi and Sugawara Koushi."

The four shakes hands. And exchanges pleasantries. Daichi and Suga joined to tour them as what Suga said 'I dont have to go home just yet' and Daichi's 'A police should escort you for your safety'.

Akihiko sat on Daichi's shoulders as they walked. To be honest, Hinata still haven't showing Akihiko around Miyagi too as their always in MSBY's and straight back home. So while they walk around, Akihiko didn't stop wiggling in Daichi's shoulders excitedly.

"So yeah. Here's our Alma Mater, Karasuno Highschool. This is where I met most of my closest friends. Back then this school witnesses how chaotic our team back then..." Hinata said interrupted by Suga

"Aren't we still, Hinata kun?" Suga laughed

Hinata nods "Oh yeah. Especially with my seniors Noya san and Tanaka san. Not to mention when me and Kageyama kun fought"

They walked more and passed yo Ukai's store. They entered and welcomed by smoke of cigarettes and a lazy greetings by a blonde in the counter. Which made Akihiko puts his hands on his nose.

"Coach, guess who's here?" Daichi said. Their former Coach, Keishin Ukai, looked up and then excitedly ran towards the red head.

"HINATA! LONG TIME NO SEE! Look at you. You have grown so much from last time I saw you personally. Which is what? Since you graduated Highschool?"

Hinata bowed his head "Im sorry coach. I didn't find the time. But Im here now. By the way, I'm touring my friends back from Brazil" then he introduced Heitor and Nice.

Ukai turned to the people behind Hinata. And he was shocked seeing Ushijima too.

"U-ushijima is here too! Oh hello" Ukai stuttered for a second.

"Hello, greetings to you, Coach Ukai." Ushijima bowed in respect.

"What is he doing here? Is he a friend of yours too?" Ukai whispered

"K-kind of. Hehe" Hinata awkwardly answered. Then Ukai's eyes turned to the kid who still sat on Daichi's shoulders, holding his nose.

"Oh look at that kid. He looks so cute!" Ukai complimented, which earned a giggle from the kid.

"Hello I'm Ushijima Akihiko! My Papa is Ushijima Wakatoshi and my Dada is Hinata Shoyo" Akihiko introduced himself with a peace sign.

Ukai's jaw dropped on what he had heard. Same goes to Daichi and Sugawara who just found this out just now.

Hinata facepalmed and looked at Ushijima who is smiling proudly. 'So he is the one who taught my son that?'

"Knew it. Your dumbass still didn't told them that one." Tsukishima strides inside the store. Taking Akihiko on Daichi's shoulders. Aki then called him 'Uncle Soggyfries' that earned a smile from Tsukishima.

"Shut up Tsukishima."

And they talked a while with Coach Ukai before they decided to proceed their tour. Tsukishima didn't joined as he said he'll go to Yamaguchi's soon.

Their next stop was the Gymnasium where all the schools from Miyagi competes.

Hinata pointer at the Gymnasium, "And this is the gymnasium where we compete back in Highschool. This gymnasium witnessed our grief when we lost to Aoba Johsai back then. When we celebrate our win against them and other powerful schools too such as..."

"Shiratorizawa. Yes I also remember how they defeat us back then." Ushijima said. And smiled "This is where I saw that maybe Hinata's confidence is annoying, but he's determination is what makes him admirable. Thatsl also goes to his team." 

Hinata looked at him deadly when he heard Ushijima says his annoying. Rolling his eyes, he almost started to talk again when he heard a familiar voice.

"Look who we have here, Karasuno's former Captain, Mr. Refreshing, Chibi chan! And..." The newly arrived glared at Ushijima "Ushiwaka!"

Ushijima just looked at him innocently. 'Why is he still looking at me that way. I don't remember doing anything to him aside from asking him to go to Shiratorizawa?'

"Hello Oika-"

"Don't talk to me, Ushiwaka." He sassily said then turned to Hinata with Heitor and Nice. "Ooh I remembered you two. You came from Brazil right? Chibi chan's partner?" He then pats Heitor's shoulder like they are friends.

"And look at this cute fella" Oikawa turned to Akihiko. "Hi I'm Uncle Prettykawa! I'm a friend of your dad, Hinata. Please when you grow up don't be like your other father. He's really annoying"

"Hey Oikawa san. Howd you know he's my son? Or Ushijima's?" Hinata asked

"Well Chibi chan,we met three years ago right. And you told me your pregnant back then. So I assume that this kid is yours since he look like three to two years old to me. And it's obviously Ushiwaka's son. Just look at him..." But his face softened looking at Akihiko's innocent face. "But this boy doesn't look annoying at all unlike Ushijima.".

"Can you please stop calling my Papa annoying. You sound mean, Meanykawa" Akihiko pouted.

"Listen to the little kid Shittyk-" the newly arrived was then interrupted when Oikawa put his hand on the man's mouth "Watch your Language Iwaizumi san/Iwa-Chan!" Suga and Oikawa said in unison.

"Sorry. Hello everyone. Sorry for whatever Oikawa had done to you!" Iwaizumi said and dragged Oikawa away

"Iwa Chan! Lemme go! I still wanna have fun with that little Shoyo!" Oikawa said earning a 'Shut up Shittykawa. He is a more like Little Ushiwaka anyway'

They end up their tour there as they decided to go back home now. It's afternoon and Heitor decided that he and his wife should go back to their hotel room in tokyo. They didn't let Hinata go with them and asked them to rest now (Since they know Hinata and Akihiko will still go home to Miyagi anyway.)

Sugawara and Daichi said their goodbyes too and parted ways from them leaving Ushijima, Hinata and Akihiko. Ushijima is cradling the sleeping Akihiko while they are on the way to Hinata's house.

"Hey. Sorry if you just kind of followed us wherever we go. You didn't even had a chance to enjoy with Akihiko today." Hinata said to Ushijima.

Ushijima shook his head and smiled. "I had fun today, my love. I get to see my son enjoy today. And I also saw you having fun. I won't like to take that away from you."

Hinata hid his smile. "If you want, we can schedule a day where you can soend your time with Akihiko... And me"

Ushijima's grin grew wider. "I'd love that very much. Can we do it as soon as possible? Maybe I can ask a day off tomorrow too?"

"No. Remember I have a match a day after tommorow? I have to rest the whole day tomorrow so that I have enough energy for the match." Hinata then look at Ushijima "Maybe a day after the match then?"

"Anytime you want then, my love. Anytime you want" Ushijima said, kissing Hinata's temple.

🦅🍊

They really spend the day with some of his friends huh? But where's Kageyama? LOL

This is dedicated to Luy0_q3 thanks for reading and voting! Mwah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.5K 35
[ undergoing editing!! ] You might know about the boy's team of Shiratorizawa Academy but have you heard of the girl's team who are rumored to be in...
353K 11.5K 60
- Completed - After a devastating match against Aoba Johsai, Hinata ventured alone for who knows how many hours. He then decided to go to a bar and i...
75K 1.5K 21
Its an omegaverse story but with a bit of my own personal touch, i got so inspired by all the people who make stories about omegaverse or tsukihina O...
317K 5.6K 29
You are Hinata's childhood bestfriend. You guys grow up together until you move to America in middle school. Now you are back to Japan, you will atte...