Nothing Ever Changes (bbs/mis...

By ProtanPhosphenes

So it's basically an au where they're all in high school and shit i guess read to find out more??? idk i'm a... More

Woodville High
Mrs. Sheritan's and the Delivery
The Fire
Breakfast and 'new friends'
Authors note
Line Without a Hook
Not an update
also not an update im sorry
I Swear to God Toby
The Rundown

Update

204 4 2
By ProtanPhosphenes

I know I mentioned getting the next chapter up within the next month but currently I'm struggling with the plot rn. My original idea involved Craig heavily and idk where to really take it or get somewhere near that ending that I wanted.

I am also trying to find inspiration for this again because I sort of stopped watching these guys. However I have been writing other stories which I encourage you to check out! I'm currently writing one about sapnap which I actually really enjoy!

But I would love your input on where to take this and who you guys would like this to be about so please comment!

Anyways I hope you guys have a great day, morning, evening, or night! I love you guys sm!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 602 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
67.7K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad