You are mine and mine only (C...

By Riri_TheWriter_

Its been a long six months for Luca without Mila. Given the chance to earn her back will he win her over and... More

Chapter 1: Her
Chapter 2: I demand you!
Chapter 3: The balls in your court
Chapter 4: Talk to me
Chapter 5: Say it to my face!
Chapter 6: You need to be trained
Chapter 7: Lay off
Chapter 8: Don't say another word
Chapter 9: Nightmares
Chapter 10: Im yours...Only yours
Chapter 11: I need you to come back
Chapter 12: Honest women
Chapter 14: Key to my heart
miss me?
New chapter up

Chapter 13: "I Love You"

20.5K 585 126
By Riri_TheWriter_

A/N: Hey guys, so Book 2 is coming to a end in the next couple chapters. i will be writing book 3 but right now i have a lot of work to do for uni. But i would never leave you guys without something to read whilst im gone, so a friend of mine Jordaine is writng a book here on wattpad, its called  "Section 7 (bwwm love on a mission)" it is also a interacial love story, but it has a different context, she has worked hard on it and the story is going to be epic. Have a read whilst i write book 3, she is the writer i have dedicated this chapter to.

“So I think there is going too be more than enough food” Melissa said pouring herself another mug of tea. “Yes I think it will, I know its going to be a wonderful night. Mila and I will be more than happy to come over early and help out” Lyra said looking over at Mila who was a million miles away. “Darling are you alright?” Melissa said stroking Mila’s arm. “Yeah sorry, I’m just feeling a little bit nauseous” Mila sat up in her chair.

“Why don’t you go have a lie down in Luca’s room, me and your mother will make some more decisions about new years.” Mila just nodded at Melissa and made her way through the grand house and upstairs to Luca’s room.

Something about the room felt so empty. She didn’t know the Luca that had lived there. It was cute and boyish. He had mentioned that he hadn’t really spent much time in that room since he first left for college. She walked around the room staring at the little things that made it his, such as the brown leather football, the bobble head baseball player and the old textbooks on his old desk. It all made her smile, she realised that there was a past to Luca, one that he for some reason kept to a distance. One that he rarely let her visit. She appreciated it would take him time though. The smell of the room even reminded her of him and for a split second she felt sad, lying down on his bed it sunk in how much she felt for Luca.

**

“Mila sweetie, wake up” Melissa said in a whispered tone. “Oh, how long have I been asleep?” Mila said sitting up. “Not too long maybe an hour and a half? How you feeling?”

“Much better, I think. Thank you”

“Your welcome. I think your mother is ready to go home. But make sure when you decide what you are wearing you email me ok?”

“will do” Mila replied getting up and walking to the door of luca’s room.

“Oh and Mila” Melissa said.

“Yeah”

“He really loves you. We all do” she smiled at mila.

Once Mila got in the car with her mother just looked at her. “You ok sweetie?”

“yeah mum I’m fine”

“You sure, you been acting so weird lately, feeling nauseous, always hungry, complaining its hot, when its snowing outside. Is it what I think it is?” she grinned. Mila was confused but soon enough she caught on.

“GOD NO!!! Mum we aren’t, im not… NO” Mila said sure of herself. Lyra laughed and drove them home.

**

“This hotel is Janky!” Mila said looking around the hotel room Alana booked them to stay in while they stayed in Georgia for the night. Mila had a meeting with a publishing house and wanted Alana’s Moral support. They were flying back to New york early the next morning.

“Look girl, its one night, I wasn’t about to be wasting nobody’s money on no posh hotel, costing me an arm and a leg. To share a bed with you for the night.” Alana said before kissing her teeth and swivelling her wide hips. Mila just looked at her at laughed. They were flying back to New York early morning and To be honest they had been in worst hotel rooms and have been through some crazy shot together so Mila knew they would be just fine. She laid down on the bed and curled up into a ball.

“Girl, I feel, hungry and sick at the same time” she whined.

“oh gosh, you been complaining about food all day, saying your hot all the time. I’m starting to wonder if I’m on the same page as you?” Alana questioned.

“I’m not pregnant, why is everybody asking me that? I use birth control. Me and Luca aint ready for no baby, we don’t even live together?”

“OK, but to be sure, Just take a test”

“Lana, im not taking a test, when I know I aint pregnant! Now good night” Mila said climbing into bed. As much as she could deny it there was a chance, birth control is only 99.9% effective, knowing Mila she would be that 00.1%.

Once Mila got back to New york she went home to drop her bags off and pick up her brand new spanking car. once she got to her room she went to the medicine cabinet in her ensuit bathroom, she always kept a pregnancy test in there in case she was ever in doubt. She stared at it for what felt like hours deciding whether or not to take it. Mila knew exactly what she had to do. Waiting for the test was the most excruciatingly long 2 minutes of her life and her heart  was racing. She stood up once the 2 minutes was done and stared at the stick.

Mila got up and went straight to Luca’s apartment, she needed time with her best friend, and she needed sex from her lover. As soon as she got to luca’s she got a text from Alana.

Text: Alan to Mila

Message:

“Hey girly, I know you said you don’t think you’re pregnant, but I think you should still do a test. Although you and Luca might not have a house together or be married, doesn’t mean that you aren’t pregnant. Just do a test to make sure. I hope you are ok! And have a nice new years eve tomorrow.”

Mila read the text and sighed.

“hey baby” Luca said pulling Mila into his arms.

“Hi boo, that car is the best thing ever!, So smooth. Did you know the seats warm your bum and when its really cold the steering wheel heats up and warms your hands” she said exciting putting her phone down and kissing her man.

“I’m glad you like it sweetie, I knew you would. Now I had to go a whole two days without you, come make it up to me” he took her hand and walked her to the sexroom.

After a session in the sexroom, Luca took her to the bedroom and made love to her. Once they were done she went straight to the shower and he went to the kitchen to make them some food. Mila’s phone started ringing and Luca ran to answer it but he missed it. Luckily Mila gave him her password because she had nothing to hide. He slide and unlocked the phone, up popped a message from Alana. Luca’s eyes scanned the message ridiculously fast. He ran to the bathroom but the door was locked. He banged on the door.

“Mila open the door!” he shouted.

“huh?” she said

“Open the door now!”

“I cant here you, once second.” She turned off the shower.

“I said open the door now” he screamed at her. She got out of the shower grabbed a towel and opened the door.

“is everything okay?”

“how could you not tell me, you thought you was pregnant?” Luca grabbed her. Mila just stared at him in shock.

“what are you talking about luca?” she pulled her arm back and stumbled back into the bathroom. The steam starting to escape the room.

“I saw the message from Alana, we need to do a test!” he said. Mila just looked at him and walked straight past him. Walking into the bedroom and opening the closet, she never said a single word. “Mila, we could be pregnant, we could be having a baby” he said excited. Then just stared at her as she placed her clothes on her bed then slowly put on her underwear. “I’m going to the shop to get a test!” he ran towards the door.

“I already did one” she whispered and he froze.

“You did?” he managed to force the words out.

Nothing was said, no one moved. The room was still, they were still, time stopped.

“I’m not pregnant”

“Right” he said “why didn’t you tell me? Why did you do it alone” he asked confused.

“Because I had to decide what was best for you! A baby would ruin everything, your whole career, you would have to move house, stop travelling as often. I didn’t want you to stop living your life because of me. Well I mean the baby.” She looked down and he watched her breathe slowly as she sat on the edge of the bed and wept. A tear rolled down his face.

“I would give that all up and not look back for you, for our baby. How could you not know that!” Luca said and she shrugged. “but I didn’t want you to have to. I didn’t want the baby, if it meant giving you up. Does that make me horrible?” she cried.

“No, it makes you honest, but listen to me, don’t ever do that again. If you think for the slightest second you might be pregnant, tell me and we will go from there, together”  he said walking to her and stroking her back. She cried a bit more, he kneeled in front of her, wiped her tears and looked her in the eyes.

“I love you”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.4K 24
Ronna Lewis is kidnapped again by Emilio Guido for business purposes. Will they reconcile and heal their past wounds or will they keep to themselves...
184K 9.5K 24
*BOOK2* this is the second part to Does He Know..Tyler has his mind made up that he will have Jada all to hisself no matter what;Even if it means sab...
20.2K 641 33
Six years have passed and no word to each other. Still 4,000 miles away. Still deadly in love with each other. Since the departure, Imani has proceed...
866K 46.1K 45
** story is triggering** His pleads for help were desperate as he watched his mates eyes flutter close and her chest stop rising. Her grip on his han...