'Inflamed Passion' A Damon Sa...

By ElleMiglioranza

Inflamed Passion is the 7th book in the series of 'Epic Love Saga' New Years Eve was a wonderful night for Da... More

You Shoot Me Down But I Won't Fall.....
There Only Love..... No Bitterness.....
What Are We Fighting For.....
Too Much At Stake.....
Wrapped Up In Lies & Foolish Truths.....
I Take Care Of You.....
Where Are You Now When I Need You.....
Detain The Dangerous.....
Author Note **Important Information**
Beautiful Monster.....
We Got Bad Blood.....
Love Is No Fairytale.....
Don't Try & Fix Me.....
What Are You Going To Do Now?.....
I Pick My Poison And It's You.....
We Used To Have It All.... But Now's Our Curtain Call.....
When I See You Again Part 1.....
When I See You Again Part 2.....
'Say You Love Me' Preview.....

Life Is Like Diamonds In The Sun..... And Diamonds Are Forever.....

1.7K 92 38
By ElleMiglioranza

Siena P.O.V

After speaking with Lucile I was determined that I would get my son back to how he once was. That was my sole focus it wasn’t about Damon who was still mad at me. I didn’t fear that there was something wrong with Isabella because I sense that she was okay. You may think that it’s selfish that I’m concern about one child but the short time I spent with my daughter I learnt she’s stronger than people perceive her. She was her mother’s daughter she looked sweet and vulnerable on the outside but within her Isabella was something strong. I love both of my children in equal measures. I know if Isabella would actually pick up her phone and I explain this situation she would understand. Unlike Damon who has branded Nico as pure evil after his actions on New Year day. None of that mattered now as I had the help that was needed to fix Nico and Lucile came highly recommended by Nic. She seemed confident about all this but she also told me that it wasn’t going to be pretty sight. What else could I really do?

How could I carry on with my life when my first born in this state. I know I don’t remember my life before due to some mystic force wiping my memories. I felt that I failed as a mother on so many occasions as I allowed Nico to be taken from me as tiny baby. Then to not stop that darker side of him from coming to the surface when I knew all along why would trigger it. The worst part of it all is that not only I but every single one of us didn’t even notice the change in him. Not until that darker side Nickar made his appearance after allowing Damon to kill me. How many times can a mother fail her son? Well no longer I’m not backing down until the Nico I loved and adored from the moment I laid eyed upon him is back. I may not know what it takes to be a mom as so much of my time was robbed from both of my children. There one thing that witches or higher being can never take from me. That the look my children would give me. That look right there is the purest love you will ever know no one can take that from me.

The drive back home was long not in how long it took us to get back but with Enzo little flirtatious comment to Lucile. I think Enzo a great guy and he truly does bring a smile to my face but I really just wanted to snap his neck today. I just held a short fuse right now and it was all because of all these overwhelming emotions I have over this. It pained me to see each member of my family in pain with one thing or another. Pain is a pesky part of humanity. I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart something I wish we could all do without in our lives. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. There were times of hardship when people forget the courage they need to keep fighting; and survive. But I think as long as we have something to believe in; to keep close in our hearts courage will never truly leave us. We only have to reach deep in our heart to find it.

There so much I didn’t understand what was going and I was trying so hard to keep it all together but it was hard. I know I’m not the only who goes through something like this with the constant battle between head and heart. There are many things that we can’t understand. The past. The bad things that happened... and we become afraid. Of what might happen in the future. It’s okay to be afraid. But we have to keep hoping and believing... to keep hoping and trying our best to be good and do good. Even when we're afraid. Now it was time for me to put those fears to aside as now Lucile will be able to tell me what needed to be done for Nico. I parked up and we all got out of the car making our way towards the jail house. As we entered the room I saw Nico on the floor sleeping like he was a homeless person. Something had to change about that I wasn’t going to allow Nico to live in these conditions. The least I could do was make thing more comfortable for him.

“Nico this is Lucile she’s going to help you….” I spoke as I opened the door to the cell so that Lucile could take a closer look at him. Seeing Nico looking so weak broke my heart I knew that Ric along with Jeremy and Matt had been continuing to drain him. All I saw in front of me was my little boy who just needed saving. Who is just crying out for help I was just doing what any mother would

“Help me how?” Nico spoke weakly as Lucile approached him. She touched his hand as she did her eyes rolled back and all you could see was the whiteness of her eyes “What are you?” He spoke in fear backing away from her. Lucile looked at me and her eyes were normal again.

“Siena could we have a word outside please” She walked pass me heading out of the room. I looked at Nico who looked truly terrified I gave him a reassuring look before leaving. I walked outside to see Lucile pacing and she stopped as soon as she saw me. “You recall me telling you that this was going to be difficult” I felt panic over come me and I knew that she told me that this wasn’t going to be a quick fix I wasn’t disillusioned by that.

“Lucile I told you whatever it takes. Don’t think I’m going to stop you. I want my son back” I wanted her to understand that whatever pain that Nico may endure I couldn’t hold her accountable for. For I know that all she is doing is helping me have my son back.

“That’s the problem that young man in that cell isn’t your son” I was taken back how could she say that wasn’t my son?

“Excuse me!” I tried not to shout but it came out naturally as I refused to believe what she was telling me.

“When the transition was complete Nico didn’t win over his darker side” Lucile spoke calmly. This had to be some kind of dream none of this could be happening. “That is Nickar in that cell. The one you sent you into the depths of hell where you were Vassago…..” I had enough I didn’t want to hear no more. I cut her off in mid-sentence.

“No! No that is not Nickar in there! That’s MY SON!” I refuse to believe that was Nickar in there. I know my son he wouldn’t have lost over something like that not after everything he knew that Nickar did the first time.

“Siena I understand your anger but it not going to help” Lucile raised her voice to me. She was right with me losing my temper it wasn’t going to help this situation right now. “I can do this. I can bring your son back but it’s going to take time” She spoke positivity in her voice which was a blessing but how much time was needed? A day? A week? A Month? Months? Time can go on for infinity

“Time? How much time?” I couldn’t keep my emotion under control as when it came to my son life and sanity it hit a nerve within me. “God I don’t deserve to be a mother as I don’t even know my own child” That what hurt me most of all because it seems that once again I had been fooled by Nickar while Damon clearly saw that it wasn’t our son. I argued and defended him against Damon we had been at each other throats cause of this situation. Now I know that Damon was right and it hurt. Not because he was right that he didn’t see that young man in the cell as our son. I felt hurt because once again our son was going through the same pain as he felt all those months back.

“You don’t know much about your background. Where your heritage comes from” I looked at frowning as what did my family heritage have anything to do with what going on with my son.  “Nickar wasn’t always evil of heart he was once a man just like your son and that all changed in the one moment when he fell in love and bedded Cara…” I didn’t care about Nickar history and I had no idea why it had anything to do with the fact he keep possessing my son.

“What the hell does any of that have to do with me? What does it have to do with my son?” I didn’t understand why Lucile was bring Nickar family history to me as I had no interest whatsoever.

“Please Siena I’m trying to help you here” She approached me “Your father Julian was fathered by Angelis. He was the eldest brother of Qetsiyah and they both had a younger sibling…. Nickar” I felt my jaw drop as I heard that my grandfather was related to not only that psycho Qetsiyah but there younger brother was Nickar. The crazy psychopath who was determined to destroy magic all over the world. The person who seal my death that made me go through horrible torment in some kind of hell. Which I’m so grateful that I do not recall a thing about. 

“You are telling me that person in there who is possessing my son body. Who is evil of mind and soul is some kind of distant relative?” It really wasn’t a question more of a statement as I couldn’t really wrap my mind about all this right now. My head felt like it was going to explode as I didn’t know how much more I could take. I just wanted my son back that was it.

“Siena your family history is so mixed up and filled with so much deceit and none of it is your fault….” She began to say and I stopped her in mid-sentence.

“Damn right it’s not my fault!” I let my frustration out on her. I looked to see that Lucile was offended by my behaviour. She didn’t deserved to get the waft of my anger as it wasn’t her fault. “I’m sorry Lucile just I’m so tired all this. I just want my family to be back together” Everyone was separated right now all I wanted was for us to all be back together. I guess more than anything I missed Damon and I hated how things were between us. Then it hit me how Damon would react when he finds out that in that cell wasn’t our son and in fact was Nickar. “Damon….. Omg he going to go crazy! He will kill him” I felt my heart pounding against my chest as I had no idea when Damon would return and I knew he would not hesitate in driving a stake through Nickar heart. If Nickar dies then that would mean Nico would too. I couldn’t hold back my tears no more as I could see no good come out of any of this.

“That’s not going to happen Siena” Lucile grabbed hold of me with a stern look in her eyes of determination “I promise you that your life with your family isn’t always going to be filled with gloom. That the four of you will find happiness” Every part of me wanted to believe everything she was saying I just didn’t see no light at the end of all this. “There not much you can do here.” She spoke to me calmly but I couldn’t leave I had to stay encase she needed me for anything.

“She right Siena…” I heard Enzo voice as I looked up I could see him looking at me with compassion which meant he heard everything. None of this was working out well at all what if Enzo tells Damon about what happened to Nico.

“I can’t leave” I told the both of them firmly as I couldn’t walk away from him. Even knowing what I knew that it wasn’t Nico in that cell. But beneath all that I knew my Nico was fighting to make his way to surface.

“Your exhausted and I’m going to need a few items for you to procure once I know what I’m dealing with” She held my hand tightly and I felt a sense of assurance from her as I knew she would do anything in her power to help. “You have people who care for you and care for the wellbeing of your son. Sometimes it’s not magic that makes a miracle happen. Its love and faith. You need to be with your family and friends.” I nodded in agreement as I was a mess being here and maybe going home and gather my thoughts might help. Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can't always understand them but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith. I needed to put my faith into Lucile that she will bring my son back.

Isabella P.O.V

I didn’t expect my first moment in New Orleans to kind of end up in some kind of bar brawl. God that guy was such a douche thinking that him and his British charm would make me compile to his every word. Like his flirtatious ways were going to do anything. I haven’t met many guys but if they are like that then I’m going to have serious issue in the future. I mean he called me a witch and asked if I was on something called vervain. What the hell was that all about? Then basically threaten me! Oh he so didn’t want to get on my bad side. To be honest I don’t even know how bad my bad side was but I’m imaging it’s pretty bad. Like I saw how my mom loses it and well my dad he’s kind of known for his loss of temper. I’m sure I’ve inherited it and it didn’t all go to Nico. Well I hope not because that would really suck.

After the arrogant douche left me alone I began to focus on my reason for coming here. That was to somehow fix my brother because things couldn’t stay the way they were. You know before all this that happen on the night of New Year Eve I thought it was cool to have an older brother. You know that I could turn to him if I had a problem. That I could count on him if something occurred. That we would have this sibling connection that would of built over time. Well the way my brother is right now looking at me like murder that not going to happen. But I’m not going to give up in finding a way to help him with this issue about his transition. What did I know about his condition? Well I know apparently his humanity still there. That he still cares for people around him… Well that’s what my mom told me. I also know that it was kind of dangerous for him to do this and he knew of the risk. Nico sole reason behind it all was to be rid of this darker side of him that called Nickar. I think that night I actually met Nickar and I don’t know what his issue was with me. None of that mattered as I came all this way to get answers and that meant to come from my estrange Grandfather Julian. The one thing I didn’t realize was how big this city was going to be as I have no idea where I would find an original vampire.  

Well I guess the first place was best to start was this part of the French Quarters called the cauldron apparently a witchy hang out. If I learnt anything about witches from Aleeya that was they always knew where vampires where. I knew I couldn’t walk in there and say hey do you know where I can find Julian Garcia. I guess I’ll figure it all out when I get there with what I might say as I’ve only ever been around one witch in my short life. One thing I learnt since getting away from Aleeya is don’t assume anything people can change in a flip of a switch. I’m not going to make that mistake again and I’m slowly wising up to this world that I live in. I began to make my way to this cauldron area it took a little longer than I expected but I got there in the end. As I walked the street I kept getting these strange looks from random people which was bugging me out. They made me feel a little uncomfortable but I tried not to let it show and I hoped that I wasn’t failing at that. I stopped outside a tiny shop called ‘Lenore spiritual light’ it seemed like the best place to start. I opened the door and the bell rung as I entered. It had a strange eerie feel to the place with all these random charms and dream-catchers. I turned to look at a blue stone that caught my eye as I swear I saw it glow and heard whispering of a voice. I felt someone touch my shoulder and jump and screamed as I turned around to come face to face with a woman.

“Is there something I can help you with?” She asked calmly as I took a step away from her. There was something about her that really freaked me out. When she touched me I felt a surge of power like burn through me which didn’t feel right whatsoever.

“Ermm….” I didn’t know what to say to her as I didn’t feel comfortable around her. “I’m just looking I hope you don’t mind” I smiled at her sweet as I looked over at the blue stone and it wasn’t glowing no longer. What was the deal with that?

“No child of course not” She snapped me out of my thoughts “Did you come in here seeking help for anything?” She spoke with curiosity in her voice. I didn’t feel comfortable around her there was something dark about that made me feel uneasy.

“I was just intrigued. I better go my mom will be wondering where I am” I tried to leave but she caught hold of my arm tightly.

“Your mother very far away lumen de sanguine” I turned to her she held an evil glint in her eyes. “It’s very dangerous for you to be here even your mother knows of that. She is the dimidium sanguinis?” I knew that wasn’t a question more of a statement and she was definitely freaking me out.

“I don’t know what you are talking about” I swallowed hard to try and hide whatever fears that may have come to the surface.

“Very much like your mother Siena with the look of innocent. Your power growing at an impeccable rate maybe I could help in stopping that as I’ve been looking for such a power source” She held her hand resting it to my head as she mumbled something under her breath. Giving me some mind blowing headache making me drop to my knees in pain. I have no idea what the hell this woman problem was and it seem to be something to do with my mom. I wasn’t going to let her take me down for whatever revenge she seeking on my mom. I tried to fight the pain I needed to I was the daughter of the dimidium sanguinis I wasn’t going to be beating by some witch.

“Ah Sha Lana” I spoke the incantation through my pain. In an instant I heard her screaming in pain as the sleeve of her shirt caught alight. I quickly got to my feet and ran out of the shop and I continued to run without looking back.

I eventually stopped as soon as I knew I was out of the French quarters. I notice I was by the cannel as I was trying to catch my breath. It feels like everything freaking stopping me from trying to help my brother. First the British douche now this witch who was trying to take my powers. What the hell is everyone issue in freaking New Orleans! I had to figure out another way to find out more information about this transition that Nico going through. What I learnt is that witches in the quarter are so not my friend and I should guess that with the looks I got. I’m annoyed with myself as I’m still acting stupid and naïve I’m so not clued up with this world. I turned to walk away when I saw a man dressed in black staring at me holding some kind of bow and arrow aiming at me. I was about to speak when the man from the bar earlier that was with the arrogant douche hit him. I saw the arrow coming in my direction when I saw someone hand in front of me catching it before it hit me.

“Oh my god” I spoke as I held my hand over my heart. While the young man who stopped the arrow from hitting me snapped it and threw it into the cannel.

“Seem that you’re wanted by my mother” He spoke in a British accent. What the deal with that accent in this city? Who the hell was his mom?

“What does Esther want with you to send out her Hench man?” The man from earlier asked me and I felt overly confused about what was going on here right now. I couldn’t even catch my breath without the twenty question from either of them.

“I don’t know what the both of you are talking about. Your mom?” I said as I turned to the younger guy. Who in all honestly wasn’t bad looking but I wasn’t here to check out guys. They both seem to think I anger this guy mom. “What going on?” I looked to the guy I saw in the bar earlier “Did that friend of yours set this up?! Cause if he did you better tell him his mess with the wrong person” I swear I would make him suffer in some kind of way. I don’t know what I would do but if he got someone to kill me because I stood up for myself. Then that just shows his even more of a douche than I thought.

“What is she talking about?” The young guy asked as he turned to the guy who was at the bar. He looked at me for a moment before focusing on the question that was asked.

“She and Klaus had a little altercation” Is that what he calls it. That wasn’t how I saw it. This Klaus guy didn’t like the fact that I was dropping at his feet which ending with him threatening me. Reason being why this is all down to him. Ohh god I hate him! I don’t even know him.

“Love your on dangerous grounds. My mother after you for some unknown reason. I wouldn’t get on the wrong side of my brother either” I began to think why his mother would be after me then it was like everything fell into place. The only other person who I had an issue with was that witch in that shop. How? I don’t even want to know how that woman could be the mother to this guy. Did he just say that this Klaus was his brother? God the whole family full of psychopaths wonderful. “Whatever business you have here in the quarters I would forget about it” He warned me which was kind of sweet of him but I wasn’t going to let anymore especially those two people run me out of town.

“Look. Thank you both for kinda saving my life. But I came here for a reason and I’m not going to allow your witchy mother or your psychopathic brother stop me for what I came here for” I came here to help my brother and I’m not leaving until I found a way to bring back the man that my mom spoke of. I wasn’t just doing this for me. I was doing it for my mom who I could see that was clearly heartbroken about Nico behaviour. As much as my dad angry and said harsh thing about him I knew it was hurting him too. Nico was there first born and from the looks of it he is cursed with something. As his sister if he accept me as that or not I’m going to do everything in my power to help him. No witch who thinks she can take my power from me or this Klaus guy who thinks he can threaten me will stop me. What I know and what I feel is that family is the most important thing in the world. 

Siena P.O.V

After leaving the jail house I drove back to the cottage. Right now I felt so useless I have Nico who possessed by Nickar and I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever have him back. I know Lucile spoke confidently that she would have him back to his old self. It doesn’t stop the fear that it might not happen that maybe my son was gone forever. It’s like a vicious cycle I have one child return to me and the other leaves. Knowing that wasn’t Nico in that cell hurt me in so many ways. I felt like I failed him that he couldn’t turn to me and speak about this huge decision he made. Was I such a hard person to approach and speak to? Did he think I would be dead against it? The sad thing about all this is that I don’t know what I would have done. I knew that Nico was suffering that he couldn’t be with Caroline the way he wanted to be. Like any guy his age he wants to feel every emotions every eutrophic moment. If he explained to me how much he was affecting him I could of found a way to help him. Another solution rather than the one he went for. I guess that why I’m so angry because of everything I just explained.

I arrived at the house as I made my way into the living room straight to my huge selection of alcohol. Yep I’m was going to deal with my problems in the Damon Salvatore way and that was to make friends with several bottles of these fine spirits. I grabbed one of the bottle and made my way to the back room and sat on one of the barrels looking out to the fields behind my home. As I watch the night turn into daylight I think I went through about 4 bottle and bourbon by now. It did work to dull the pain of everything that was running through my mind. 

 “Do you really thinking drinking nearly four bottle of bourbon the solution” I heard Elena speak as she entered to room. This wasn’t what I needed for Elena to kill my buzz right now.

“I thought I’ll try Damon strategy to life” I smiled at her before taking another swig from the bottle. “You know the buzz kind of awesome” which it was. Okay it took a few bottle to feel the buzz I once had when I was human but feeling a little carefree felt pretty awesome right now.

“This isn’t you Siena this isn’t the way you deal with things” Elena spoke with disappointment in her voice. Great my day not only consisting of finding out my son is gone now I have judgemental Elena now.

“Well maybe it’s my new way….” I think living life like this might be easier to deal with heartache. I get why Damon always turns to this stuff it’s like all you problem and fears faded away. Pretty epic stuff if I do say so myself.

“I know what this is about” I heard Elena walk over but I couldn’t look at her. She appeared in front of me. “You and Damon still not made up” I didn’t want to think about Damon right now because that was an issue I couldn’t deal with right now.

“What do you care? You stuck up for Caroline after her silliness along with Nico about this stupid transition….” Which was true Elena was all ready to defend Caroline but she didn’t think for one moment why I was so enraged. What Caroline and Nico did was stupid and dangerous and now I’m facing with the consequences of that as Nico not with us. Instead in that cell in Richmond was Nickar behind bars god knowns how I’m going to get my son back.

“Siena come on I had no idea what they were up to” In her defence she didn’t know anything but what hurt more than anything is the fact when it all came to light.

“Yeah but you still defended her. I’m meant to be your sister. Did you really think that it was acceptable what happened?” I raised my voice at her before grabbing another bottle bourbon. As speaking to Elena was well and truly killing my buzz all I wanted to do was drown her voice out.

“No I don’t and I’m sorry if you felt that I took a side which I didn’t” I rolled my eyes and turned away from her. She did take her side I don’t care what she telling me. “Siena you broke her neck…” Elena began to say and I stopped her in mid-sentence.

“She lucky that’s all I did. The only reason she still breaths is because of the feelings that Nico hold for her and I just hope…” I couldn’t hold back my tears no longer as I thought about everything Lucile told me today.

“Siena what happened? Why you crying?” I just couldn’t handle all of it but I knew if I opened up even to Elena that somehow Damon was to find out. That is something I don’t need right now because the first thing he would do is kill him I can’t let that happen.

“I just miss Damon that’s all” I wasn’t lying I did miss him I felt so alone about all this. I wish that I could turn to him but I can’t that makes me sad more than anything else.

“Then what stopping you from going to him? I’m sure Damon feeling just as lost without you” Did Elena lived in a bubble or something? Hadn’t she notice the huge arguments between us. How instead of being loving to one another we were at each other throats. I highly doubt his missing me with the way he made clear about how much his angry at me for standing by Nico. 

“Oh I don’t know….The fact he hates that I’m standing by Nico” I jumped down from the barrel still clutching to my bottle. Then I saw Elena pull out her phone searching through it frantically. “What are you doing?” I asked as I tried to walk over to her but the alcohol by now had hit me and I stumbled and she caught me before I fell.

“Calling Stefan to find out where they are” Elena spoke as she got me steady to my feet. I looked at her to see if she was actually serious about what she was saying.

“You hate Stefan and I’m not going to put you in a situation” Which even in my drunken state I didn’t want to put Elena in a predicament. I know how much it hurt her still till this day how Stefan treated her and I didn’t want to her do something that will upset her in the end.

“Siena you are drunk and in need to sober up.” I shrugged my shoulders as I actually didn’t mind being drunk. Well I didn’t like the part of it when my face was going to collide with the floor. But pretty much everything else about being drunk was great. “I don’t hate Stefan” She spoke firmly and I knew she didn’t after saying that because my dear sweet little sister was still in love with him. “You would tell me if there more to why you’re upset wouldn’t you?” Every part me screamed to talk to her about it all. To tell her about my fears that maybe Nico may never return to us and that Nickar here to stay. Or until Damon actually got hold of him and murder him. I knew I had to keep it to myself and try and think positivity that Lucile could bring Nico back. That Nico was strong enough to fight Nickar for one last time. I need to have hope because if I didn’t have that then what would be the point anymore.

“Yep!” I got out of her grip and stood on my own. “Well I guess I need to be a good girl and sober up if I’m meant to make amends with my dearest” I smiled at her before leaving making my way into my bedroom.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror I did look a sate I needed to pull myself together because acting like Damon isn’t for me. Geez how did he even do this? Well I know I’m not going down this route again as my head thumping my eyes are blood shot. Not the Siena everyone knows. I showered and washed my hair and to be honest it really worked as I felt totally sober. I came out and started to dry my hair as I did I began to think about Elena calling to see where Damon and Stefan were. As much as I wanted to see him I really didn’t want to argue I wasn’t in that frame of mind to deal with that. Maybe I can get through to his stubborn head that I’m tired of it all. I went to my closet and began to search for something to wear. I grabbed a pair of jeans and white t-shirt. I got change quickly and I began to apply some make-up to hide the redness from the drinking I consumed.

“You look better” I heard Elena as she entered the room. I saw her reflection in the mirror and smiled back at her. She didn’t hold same worried look she had before if anything she was smiling now I guess that had to do with a younger Salvatore brother.

“Yep and I feel it.” I spoke to her as I applied some massacre to darken my lashes. I wanted to ask if she had any news of where Damon was but I stopped myself. As there was something else I needed to say to her first. “Elena I’m sorry about before you were right drinking away my problems isn’t the way” I turned to face her and Elena walked over and sat on the bed and gave me that compassionate look she always did. I guess part of me missed her and I’m just tired of all the sadness and arguing that has been happening.

“You’ve had a rough time I’m surprised you’ve kept it all together this long” She was right I’m surprised how I try to keep it all together at times.  

“Just a natural ability. Did you find out where they were?” I asked as I got up from stood going to the closet to grab a jacket. As I wasn’t going to sit around here all day and be miserable and worry about what going on in Richmond.

 “Yeah I did. It seems that Isabella in New Orleans” I turned to face her. Why was Isabella in New Orleans?

“What would she be doing there?” That place wouldn’t be safe for her it’s not safe for people like her and I. especially with how the witches of New Orleans are hell bent on having the kind power as someone like Isabella possesses

“I asked the same to Stefan but they have no idea” What was Isabella thinking she’s in the most supernatural city in the world and if they sense what she is. Then I hate to think what might happen. “Stefan told me Damon miserable without you…” I went into the closet to grab a bag to pack some clothes as I wasn’t going to stick around here. I’m going to New Orleans before anything happens to Isabella. Something caught my eye it was a teddy I didn’t recall putting a teddy in my closet. I reach down to pick it up as I did I had flashes of images of Bonnie holding this teddy speaking to Damon. I knew these images were from the prison world that they were both locked in. “You okay there Siena?” Elena snapped me out of my thoughts and I pushed the teddy into my bag so she didn’t see it. I turned to her and smiled as I didn’t want to give Elena any kind of hope with what I felt and saw.

“Yeah I’m fine. Everything going to be fine” I smiled at her confidently as maybe this was what was that this teddy was the hope I was looking for. You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going. What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith and hope. This sign just gave me the hope that I can keep Damon mind on this rather than looking to murder Nico or should I say Nickar. Not forgetting the fact that our dear friend Bonnie can return back home where she belongs.

Damon P.O.V

I wasn’t too happy that my daughter decided to end up in the supernatural capital. I know what that place is like how each of those fractions that it’s all about power. Who has more control over the city and like always Klaus always wins. I don’t have good memories of New Orleans as the last time I came here to bring Siena home. I walked in after Klaus and her had done the deed then to see her standing by him. I know we worked through it and that Siena told me that her heart will always belong to me. It still don’t take that pain away of what happen. I guess Siena felt the same all those years ago when I made a foolish mistake sleeping with Rose. I guess we both hurt each other in one way or another but somehow we managed to work through it. Well that until now. Both of us are torn by our children I standing by Isabella after what my so called son did to her. Siena stands by him thinking there something to redeem but I didn’t see that. My son the little boy who I adore as a child and then grew into this man that this moment in time I loathed. I’m convinced even if Siena isn’t that thing that in that cell isn’t our son that it’s Nickar. Siena refuses to believe that because she tries and see the positive side to everything. She doesn’t remember Nickar and how manipulative he can be. For the first day I wanted to believe that it was my son Nico but I knew it wasn’t him I don’t know how to describe it. I guess I knew in my heart that the way he acted the way he attacked Isabella that wasn’t something my son would do. Nico was gone and Siena needs to come to terms with that and when she does it going to be a lot harder on her.

None of that mattered now all that mattered was to bring Isabella home. Oh boy she and I are going to have words about her little escape. As much as I wanted to yell at her I know when the time came I wouldn’t be able to do it. Isabella had this innocents about her the same kind of innocents that Siena held and it was my weakness. I think that Siena and Isabella will always be that no matter how much they both make me angry. When it comes to facing either one of them I just won’t have the heart to say what been on my mind. I thought going into the New Year with everything being great with Siena that we were back on track. That the truth was finally out that Isabella wasn’t dead and with us that our lives could be happy as a family. Seriously who I’m kidding this is the lives of the Salvatore family. Nothing ever goes that smoothly. I used to blame that living in Mystic Falls was like a beacon that brought supernatural crap to us. No that no the case because no matter where we were no matter who was in our lives some kind of drama was going to come our way.

What I do know is once I have Isabella in my reach I’m going to hunt down Julian. I don’t care his Siena dad or that his an original I’m going to kick his ass for allowing Nico to do something stupid. Because in the end I truly believe that it was his fault that all of this happen and the dick didn’t even turn to his daughter. I’m certain that he knew I was back too there was no excuse for him not to come to me. The more I thought about that the more it anger me. I was taken out of my thoughts by Stefan talking to someone on the phone as I listen in it was Elena. At first I thought something was progressing with the both of them that maybe they were getting back on track. Well I was wrong as Elena only called to get information probably on Siena behalf. I hadn’t heard from Siena in a few days I think the last phone call pretty much put everything in place. So I turned up the radio to drown out the conversation and that didn’t please my little bro. I ignored him as I drove into the city of New Orleans still having no idea where I would even start to find Isabella. I knew of one place that all the vampires hung out and I’m sure if they saw something as unique as Isabella it would be spoke about. I parked up and got out of the car making my way down Bourbon Street with Stefan trailing behind.

“Don’t you think this gone on long enough Damon” I heard him call out from behind me. I wasn’t really interested in anything that Stefan had to say right now my focus was to bring Isabella back home.  “Just at least call her to say you found Isabella” I stopped in my tracks and turned to him which startled him. 

“Why would I do that when you already told Elena exactly where we are going. Who will tell Siena. So no need for any communication” I told him firmly. I turned back around and began to walk again then Stefan was in front of me. He really wasn’t going to let this drop. Why should I make the effort with Siena as she made her choice standing by that murderous psycho.

“You know what I don’t get?” Stefan stood there clenching his jaw while adding more frown lines to his forehead. “The fact you fought you way to get back to her and now you’re here and you have her you pushing her to one side. For what? Because she standing by your son like any mother would” Stefan truly touched a nerve there as that was everything I wanted to have my Bella back. For four months she was all I thought about. Things aren’t like what I thought everything has changed and everyone still blinded by Nico performance when I know in my heart it’s Nickar. The sad thing is Siena falling for his game again that disappoints me more than anything.

“Stefan…” I warned him as I was ready to throw a punch in his direction if he didn’t shut the hell up.

“No Damon! You’re treating her unfairly. She’s a mess. She trying to be strong. What do you do? Keep telling her that she doing wrong standing by our son.” Stefan raised his voice as me as he pushed me back and that was the final straw.

“You need to shut the hell up! Okay! I’m not listening to anymore what you’re saying. I come here to get my daughter and I will deal with Siena and the issue in our relationship when we get home” I barged passed him making my way to the nearest bar as I’m soon to make the streets of New Orleans be spilled with blood. I walked into the bar making my way to the bar. The bar tender came over and I compelled for a bottle of bourbon and a glass. I took a sit and hoped that Stefan didn’t come in as I wasn’t in the mood for more of his judgmental ways. A bottle of bourbon was placed in front of me along with a glass. I poured myself a large glass and drained it then poured another I just wanted to calm down before I looked for Isabella. I know if I see her in the state of anger I’m in now I might scare her and she had been through enough with member of this family do that to her. 

“It’s Damon Salvatore. Right?” I heard a familiar voice as I turned I saw Klaus little sidekick Marcel standing beside me with his stupid grin.

“It’s the guy who likes to put people lives in danger. Right?” I spoke to him smugly before draining my drink. I did remember that night when he had his band of merry troops spilled there blood so there wouldn’t be no peace. Marcel making his long time ‘friend’ Klaus or hydick as I like to call him mad.

“You are talking about the night of the witches having there little shin dig. Well I had to send a message but everything changed from those days” This guy talking to me like I’m actually interested in what he has to say. “So what brings you back to New Orleans? I can assure you that your wife not here as that would shake up the witches in the quarter” That felt like some kind of dig there bring up Siena. Knowing Klaus he probably told him about what went on with him and Siena. Just the thought of that made my blood boil. 

“Good to know that Siena gets them shaking in their boots.” I spoke in sarcasm to hide my anger then taking another shot of my bourbon. I just wanted him to leave me alone and hopefully that might have been a hint to leave me alone.

“Yeah that she does. Do you didn’t answer my question. What’s with the unexpected visit?” I got up from my seat and looked at him as he was really pissing me off. He didn’t own this city and I don’t have to tell him nothing about my reasons.

“I know your Klaus pit-bull. But I do not answer to anyone. Do you understand?!” I yelled in his face as i don’t answer to anyone least of all him. Suddenly Stefan was in between us pushing the both of us apart. I glanced around the room and could see his guy standing to their feet ready to fight. Which I didn’t mind as I needed to get my anger out and ripping out a few hearts might just help.

“Sorry about my brother” Stefan spoke apologetically to this dick then turned to me “Outside now” He spoke as he tried to push me out of the door and my focus was on Marcel as I really wanted to beat the crap out of him. Reluctantly walked out of the bar “What was all that about? Why you starting with the vampires here” Stefan spoke to me more calmly now. I could see that he was concerned with the way I was behaving but I didn’t come here to start a brawl in some bar.

“Let’s just say my last visit to New Orleans wasn’t a pleasant one” Which was the truth it wasn’t to start with the heartache I felt just all seemed to come back from the moment I got into this city.

“What happened here when you came?” Stefan spoke with concern in his voice. I didn’t speak to anyone about what happened here. I don’t know why maybe I didn’t want people to look at Siena differently. Or maybe I’m ashamed as I was the one who drove her into Klaus arms by listening to that asshole Lucas by pushing Siena away. It was a part of my life that I regret and in all honestly I wanted to forget but being here just brought it all back to the surface. 

“Damon…..” I heard Siena voice as I turned she stood a few feet away looking beautiful as always. I shook my head because this wasn’t what I needed right now. I began to walk away but she intercepted me with a pleading look on her face.  “Please just hear me out before you start yelling at me” I could see that she was upset and that was something I hated. She came all this way for a reason I might as well hear her out.

“I’ll leave you two alone” I heard Stefan speak while Siena and I didn’t take our eyes off each other. I could see that she had mix emotions while looking at me. If she came to argue with me in person then it was a waste of journey as I’m not going to give her the satisfaction.

“Siena this isn’t a good idea right now.” I couldn’t do this now and I was about to walk away but she caught my arm making me turn to her.

“Do you think I want to be fighting with you?” She came closer to me placing her hands on lapel of my jacket “We were both so happy before… I miss you” She spoke with sincerity in her voice. That when I knew we couldn’t be like this no longer. I missed her more than anything and maybe that why I’m behaving more like a dick. She looked at me with such desire in her eyes and I knew mine were reflecting the same back to her. My hand brushing the strand of hair off her cheek as I slide ever so lightly past her ear. My thumb rubbing softly caressing her earlobe my fingers supporting the back of her head as I lean in and firmly yet seductively place our lips together. I can feel her quickly inhale pulling the air from my own lungs our moist with desire. I pulled her body closer and embrace her holding her tightly against me feeling the race of our hearts as one. I was tired of fighting I was tired of everything right now Siena was the good in my life and somehow I need to accept that she won’t give up on Nico. I pulled away to see Siena giving me a beaming smile which felt I haven’t seen in a lifetime. “I didn’t expect that” She spoke breathlessly. How couldn’t I not show her how much I’ve missed her as actions always speak loader than words.  

“I’ve missed you too” I rested forehead on to hers as I did I could see a smile creeping up on her face. She pressed her lips to mind as she did I felt that cold chill I would get when I didn’t see her for long period of time. “So you came all the way here to kiss and make up?” I asked with a smirk as I snaked my arms around her waist she shook her head while her cheek flushed light shade of pink. I liked that I could still do that to her it reminded me that I still made her feel the same way as when we first met.

“Yes that was one reason. The other was this” She pulled away from me and pulled out Miss Cuddles from her bag “You had this hidden in the closet. I know it’s Bonnie. I know it came back from the prison dimension” There was no point in asking how she knew as Siena had abilities that I could never truly understand. She placed her hand on my cheek while holding Miss Cuddles in other arm. “I also know its pains you that she there and your hear” She hands Miss Cuddled “I think once we get Isabella you Stefan and Isabella should find a way to bring Bonnie back. She doesn’t deserve to be stuck there” I felt a smile creep up on my face as I really did have one truly amazing woman in my life. Bonnie has always been in my thoughts and I never really knew what I could do to bring her back. Siena motivational speech reminded me that I needed to do whatever it took to bring her back.

“You know that means more time apart?” That was something that would bother me and every part of me wanted to say to her come too. I knew she wouldn’t and it’s because of the guy she still thinks is Nico locked up in that jail cell. I didn’t want to start all that up again.

“I know but I can see that you are unhappy and it’s not only because we were fighting” Once again she read me like a book not many people can do that.

“What did I do to deserve someone as special as you?” She shrugs shoulders giving me a cheeky smile. I leaned in and kissed her forehead “Do you have any idea where we can find our stray daughter?” I thought Siena would have a better idea of where we could find her as she had been here for a while a year ago.

“Nope but I think we should spit up we probably have a better chance in finding her” She gave me a quick peck on the lips while handing me the bag she had. “I’ll call you if I find her” before I could say anything she was gone. Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it. You must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it. That what I’m going to do keep staying afloat with Siena as she been one piece of happiness that came into my life and took me out of the dark.

Klaus P.O.V

Life in New Orleans changed dramatically. Well for one I’m a father now to a baby girl named Hope but unfortunately due to certain events she is in hiding. Under the supervision of my sister Rebekah and cloaked for her safety. Reason being as my mother and father have made their return from the dead. Yes it was something I didn’t expect but it seems they are both hell bent to make my life and the lives of my siblings a misery. All I wanted to was to make this city safe once again all in order that my daughter could live here amongst her family. To be a father that was nothing like Mikael I do not believe that was asking for much in doing that. The difficult part to all of this was keeping my daughter life a secret from all those who harm her. A task that was a lot harder than it appears in the mind as there was so many obstacle from stopping that. I will not stop at nothing until I have my child home beside and I will be rid of all these obstacles.

So this afternoon I attempted to have some normality by going to have a drink with Marcel. Just to have one moment without worrying about what my mother plotting. So my afternoon was going well and spending time with Marcel did help. Well that calm atmosphere change when I came face to face with young woman with a mouth on her called Isabella. As stunning as she was her mouth got her into a lot of trouble she was out spoke and that was something I wasn’t used to. Harsh words were spoken and I even threaten her as she truly got under my skin. I hoped she heed my warning as the next time I would see her it wouldn’t be words spoken but her blood spilled. I went home and Elijah spoke of some other dastardly deed that my mother was up to. I wasn’t really paying attention as that Isabella was on my mind I don’t know why but I just wanted her gone.

I went into my study and began to paint as that was a way to distract myself from all that happen. I spent hours trying to create something but the only image would come to mind was her face. I thought it would work but it didn’t and I was getting rather frustrated. It was night now and I decided to leave the compound. I thought maybe being in the company of others might help my mind be free from this bewitching. I went to Rousseau as I walked in low and be hold there she was it was like she was haunting me today. I was in tow mind to walk out but I stopped myself. I wasn’t going to be run out of a public place because of this one young lady. I walked over to the bar and order a drink as I waited I looked at her. She seemed to be drinking her sorrows away and seemed upset. As soon as I was given my drink I drained it. I need to find out what I’m finding her so alluring I walked over to her table as I did she looked up with a displeased look on her face.

“Great you!” She spoke as she drained her drink then poured herself another. “Look if you’ve come here to threaten I’m sooo not in the mood” I don’t know what it was about this Isabella that intrigued me so much. Maybe it was her boldness and fearful way she stands up to me.

“Seems that you are enjoying yourself” She looked at me rolling her eyes. “May I?” I gestured to the chair as I took a sit not giving her a chance to reply.

“Why are you being nice? You so don’t do nice” She asked leaning over the table pointing her finger at me. I could see that she was clearly intoxicated as she slurred her words slightly.

“You caught me at bad time earlier” She looked at me arching her brow. It seems that Isabella might not be the forgiving type. “Will you accept my apology” I asked as I poured myself a drink. I wasn’t a person who apologized but there was something about this Isabella that I couldn’t shake off.

“I don’t get you. One moment you are yelling the next you apologizing. Talk about whiplash” She spoke with her voice dripping with sarcasm. Anyone else I would put them in their place by now she intrigued me maybe I liked her fighting spirit and how she don’t let anyone intimate her.

“Your very intriguing Isabella. You remind me of someone I used to be very close to” She did and that person was a young Siena who I met in 2007. Who had the same fiery spirit as Isabella it was nice to share the company with someone who didn’t fear me. She didn’t know who and what I was and that alone made me feel normal for once.

“Okay less talking more drinking” She spoke as she poured the both of us a drink. She hold up her glass towards me “Cheers” I smiled at her and held up mine clinging it to her.

Isabella wasn’t bad company if anything she truly did take all my woe away. She was young and carefree and full of questions. The main one was ‘what is the meaning to life’ she was being deadly serious in finding out. I guess we all have our views of what life has to offer us. I’ve lived over a hundred lifetimes and even I wasn’t certain what the meaning to life was. All I did know was that you needed to cherish each moment as someone could be in your life one moment the next there gone. They had a band on tonight and same female vocalist who Isabella wasn’t over impressed with and kept commenting her voice was terrible. I don’t think this was her normal behaviour from the looks of it she had nearly consume a whole bottle.  

“Booooo” Isabella bellowed to the singer. I had to admit she wasn’t that wonderful to listen to.

“Do you have a problem?” The singer spoke with annoyance. Isabella got up from her sit with a look that appeared that she was about say or do something that will embarrasses herself.

“Isabella….” I warned her and she put her finger to her lip while trying to hold in her laughter.

“Yeah I do. You sounds like a cat being strangled” The room filled with murmurs while the young lady who was singing stood there gobsmacked “Don’t you think Klausy” She turned to me with a smile I just shook my head trying to hold in my laughter.

“You think you can do better little girl?” The young lady taunted and my focus went to Isabella who stood there for a moment looking a little bewildered.

“Hell yeah!” She spoke confidently. I was about to speak but she was out of my reach to stop her. She walked up on the platform stage and took the microphone from the lady she been bickering. There was looks exchanged as Isabella went over to the band and spoke to them. I tried to listen in as I did the conversation was over. Isabella stood confidently as the music began and she began to sing.

Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait, we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit, life is a short trip
The music's for the sad men

Forever young, I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever, forever and ever?
Forever young, I want to be forever young
Do you really want to live forever? Forever young……

“And that how you sing” She pushed the microphone into the young lady chest as the whole room cheered to her performance. I sat there utterly speechless as I did not expect that from her. She had a voice of an angel and who could blame her saying that the other lady voice sounded like a cat being strangled. The song she chose was interesting speaking of being forever young considering that I’m immortally this way forever. In a sense I felt as if she was singing that directly to me.

“You’re a lady of some talent” I still felt a little speechless as Isabella was truly full of surprised. She placed her hand on my shoulder leans into my ear.

“You want to hear something funny?” Her breath sent a shiver down my spine which was something that not many have done to me before. “I didn’t even know I could sing” She began to giggled as she placed her head on my shoulder “I went up there on a whim” She continued with her hysterical laughter. She had to be kidding there was no way that was the voice from someone who had sung for the first time.  

“You’ve never sung before?” I questioned as she regained her composure.

“Nope” she shook her head “I must have done well with these guys cheering” One moment she was standing the next she lost her balance and felling into my arms. “Opps sorry” Her gazed into my eyes as her body firm against me as she moved her head closer to me and pressed her warm lips against mine. I felt a rush of adrenalin not something that I quite felt before. Isabella hand caressing my face. As I pulled away she opened her eyes. She held a lustful desire in her eyes that was so compelling that in one moment we were at the bar. The next we were in the comfort of my bed at the compound. She laid there looking at me breathlessly still with the same look in her eyes.

“You’re a vampire” I was a little taken back with the way she spoke the word vampire so calmly. A smiled appeared on her face “That’s so coooool” She moved forward wrapping her arms around my neck her eyes zooming from my eyes to my lips and back. I grabbed her hips and gently pulled our bodies together as I did she bit her lip eagerly. There was heat between us radiating, making us glow she pressed her lips to mine. For a moment my brain shut down and the pure ecstasy of our shape-shifting mouths swirling and puckering with each delicious smack of escaping air overcame my entire body. The sweat on my brow cooled; the hairs on my skin stood vigilant waiting to shoot off into space at any moment. Her arms squeezed my head against hers her fingers tracing their way through the back of my hair while mine explored her godly curves and thighs.

Nic!” I heard a voice I hadn’t heard in months “Nic are you here?” As much as I love and care for Siena I chose to ignore as I was enjoying Isabella company far too much. I wanted her more than anything, I want to pleasure her in ways that would send her to pure ecstasy. Suddenly Isabella pulls away from me with her face filled with horror.

“Oh my god” She spoke all flustered. If she was like this now I wonder what she will be like when I truly have my wicked way with her.

“Love what the matter” I tried to kiss her again but she pushes me off her witch took me by surprised as that was an action I expected from her.  

“My mom here” She spoke frantically as she tried to fix her clothing. I know she had a lot to drink but to imagine that her mother had turned up here was ridiculous.

“Your mother?” I got up from the bed and approached her wrapping my arms around her waist “I’ll assure that isn’t your mother. That a close friend of mine Siena” I spoke as I kissed her neck and along her jawline.

“Yeah Siena Salvatore. My mom”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.6K 26
The 4th book in the series of the Epic Love Saga Things have taken a turn for the worse for Siena where she don't feel in control anymore.....the da...
318K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
332K 12.2K 37
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...
456K 9.1K 23
On Star's 21st birthday she had found out that she is the unum praeditos, that her purpose for being on the earth is to fight the evil that will be u...