JOURNEY | harry potter

By fqirylush

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ ? ♡ JOURNEY . !¡ •ଓ.° in which, the young famous muggle celebrity, cassidy avery true ide... More

𝑱𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘.
&&. special chapter ,
( 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗭𝗞𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡. )
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 ,
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 ,
&&. 𝑬𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒!
𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐒 ,
" 𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯. "
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ,
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁 ,
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 ?
𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 ,
𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 ,
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 ?
𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎2.
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 ,
𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐘𝐄 ,
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?
𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 ,
𝑨𝑼 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑶𝑰𝑹. O7/O8/1999
( 𝗚𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘. )
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋?
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 ,
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,

𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎1.

832 41 138
By fqirylush

" Cassie where the fuck were you?? " ron asked her his worried face morphed into an annoyed one.

" huh? Oh i just had a little tea time with dumb old door oh and i also went to visit hagrid and buckbeak " she shrugged.

" you mean dumblydaddy? " harry asked groggily. Cassie, ron, and hermione whipped their head to his direction.

" what the fuck, is he drunk?? " cassie whispered to ron, worried for the boy. Hermione and ron is still trying to proccess, blinking rapidly.

" harry- do you need to got to madam pomfrey? " hermione asked the boy

" huh, oh- what the fuck, did i just called dumbledore daddy? " the raven haired boy asked his friends.

" uh- chile anyways so- " ron turned away from him.

" okaay, so you're probably wondering why i look like a zombie- " cassie strated

" nah girlie, you looked like you just got drunk as fuck- but anyways " ron cut her off but stopped when hermione glared at him.

" great. Right sooo i just camped in the fucking library for 5 hours trying to get all of those useless materials in one kahoot game so get the fuck up, let's study in my room " she said standing up bringing out her ipad and macbook.

" wait hollup let me call sara and her peasants " she took her phone from her pocket.

" sa sa sa sa sa saraaaaa, " she called when her cousin picked up the phone.

" who the fuck- sara i think there's some creepy old woman calling you- "

Cassie furrowed her brows before making an 'ohh' face mouthing 'it's pansy' to the trio with a mischievous grin.

" girlie, you did not just call me old "

" huh- who the fuck is this "

" taylor swift. "

" OHMYGOD- AAAAAAAAA " a scream can be heard from the phone.

Cassie cringed at the volume and decided to put it on speaker and place it infront of ron's ear. Ron made a confused face until another scream came from the speaker. Ron jumped from the common's room scarlet couch smacking cassie's phone away from his ear yeeting it to the other side of the room.

Cassie's laugh stopped when he threw her phone.

" OH MY GOD MY POOR PHONE " she ran to get her phone. She picked her phone up from the floor only to find cracks all over the screen. She took out her wand and muttered a small 'reparo' and it went back to normal.

" thank god, i swear to god ronniekiens if you broke my phone again, i'll break your bones " she walk back to the couch.

" but you started it! " he defends

" fair point, anyways i'm gonna call draco now andd we'll start with kahoot "

" but cassie do you really think that this is affective? Because i cant risk my grades- " hermione asked her after cassie ends the call. Ron and cassie whipped their head to her direction.

" bilius did you hear that " she asked the ginger haired boy beside her. he nodded.

" hereee we goo againn " harry groaned burrying his face in his hands.

Ron started rambling about how amazing kahoot is to hermione. It went for 15 minutes before cassie's phone rings and She picked up the call .

" MOTHERFUCKER OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR, WE'VE BEEN STANDING HERE FOR 15 MINUTES AND NOW DRACO IS PICKING A FIGHT WITH THE FAT LADY--

--INCENDI-

--NO DRACO DON'T SET THE PAINTING ON FIRE- NO IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA MALFOY! CASSIE HURRY UP " her cousin's voice can be heard from the speaker.

" fight fight fight fight! THEO, BLAISE- STOP IT- " her cousin's voice suddenly stopped when cassie hang up the phone laughing.

She walks to the common room entrance and opens it only to find draco screaming at the fat lady, sara panicking trying to calm theo and blaise that's scaring the first years who are trying to get in the common room, and pansy laughing at the scene.

" heyy " she called and all of her friends looked into her direction.

" see i told you we're not here to set you're disgusting common room on fire! " draco spat at the painting.

" well you did try to set me on fire " the fat lady challenged.

" yall need to calm the fuck down, hurry up now let's get inside " cassie groaned. Draco gave a last glare to the fat lady and proceeds to follow cassie inside and the rest of the group does the same thing.

They got in and climbed up the stairs to cassie's dorm.

" GIRLIE THIS IS LITT, we should form a cult here lol " theo exclaimed loudly when they got inside cassie's room

" that's what i said " harry mumbled

" okayy so now, take a seat wherever you want but i recommend theo and blaise plays in a separate room, one can go in my closet and the other can stay here. " cassie said standing up holding her ipad

" why- "

" just go " she tiredly said. Theo and blaise looked at each other for a few seconds, blaise raised his eyebrown and theo groaned, getting up from the floor heading to the closet. When he's inside cassie locked the closet door and went back to her bed.

" alright, now take your phones out and the code is 241207- "

" oh my god look at these shoes- wait what's the code again? " theo's muffled voice can be heard from the other side of the room.

" 241207 , DID YOU GET THAT LOVE? " cassie screamed to the door.

" YEAH THANKS BESTIE " he replied.

" alright let's start this shit " and she started the kahoot and a war.

This chapter is very chaotic i love it AHAH 😭

Honestly i almost throw a fit at my sister for taking my spot in first place during the game 😀

Anyways next chap gon b a chaos esp theo and blaise so u might get the idea why cassie put them in a separate room

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

EVERYONE SAY HELLO THEODORE NOTT AND ASTORIA GREENGRASS !

johnny orlando 𝘢𝘴 𝘁𝗁𝖾𝗈𝖽𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗍 !

reene bellerive as astoria greengrass !

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I hope yall like the cast lmao<3

you can still imagine them as anyone u want soo ,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 112K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...
112K 3.3K 75
muggle au • social media ✿ completed ✿ tw: suicide, depression, abuse, homophobia
2K 46 20
"What's your zodiac sign?" "Gemini, why?" "I don't know. I just believe that people's zodiac signs explain a lot about their personality and why they...
1.5M 66.7K 56
(COMPLETED) °dracomalvoi : pansy are you up °dracomalvoi : you won't believe who potter talked to earlier °harryjp : malfoy? " DRARRY SNAPCHAT AU " +...