Flowers From 1970

By Flowerss1970

"a dnf (dream not found) fanfic about two boys in different times that will definitely leave you sobbing" Ori... More

Info
Chapter 1: crystal ball
Chapter 2: paint
Chapter 3: time capsule
Chapter 4: concepts
Chapter 6: who could hate flowers?
Chapter 7: her, since she's allergic
Chapter 8: a happy family
Chapter 9: the sketch
Chapter 10: quite the man
Chapter 11: the domino
Chapter 12: fact from fiction
Chapter 13: time can do so much
Chapter 14: and a plane ticket
Chapter 15: time's torture
Chapter 16: the vase
Chapter 17: you were my flower
Chapter 18: the notes
Epilogue

Chapter 5: supression

38.2K 744 457
By Flowerss1970

The reason George bought the house he lived in was because he was young and did not have money for a newer, furnished house.

The fact that it was never repainted or even cleaned

showed that Dream or any of his family were the people that lived in the house last. Most of the furniture was taken except for an old sofa, some junk in the attic, and, of course, the telephone held in his hand, waiting for a call.

---

Dream was crouching against the wall, his hands digging into his hair. Drunk.

He did not normally drink, but tonight was an exception.

He clutched a bottle in his hand, and the phone in the other, contemplating whether to call George despite his faltering mental state, or not to call, leaving George lonely for the night.

Sapnap had been at his house earlier, doing his best to send words of comfort. Dream had put on a brave face to assure him, then broke down as soon as Sapnap closed the door behind him.

Alcohol was never a problem for him, it was more of a problem for his father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.6K 94
π–Όπ—ˆπ—†π—‚π—‡π—€ π—Œπ—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡ π—π—ˆ 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗉𝖺𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝟀
151K 3.4K 19
The story is not by me, it's originally by astr0nomika I decided to re-upload it here so that everyone could read it due to the situation that the fa...
47.8K 1.2K 32
I found shipping prompts on Tumblr, so I decided to make some oneshots out of them Ships include: H2ovanoss Minicat BasicallyIdoLui Daithi De Lui Ter...
41.9K 626 19
THIS IS NOT MINE!! this is a reupload the author is @astronomika.