Haikyuu Lemons 18+

By lineeros

To all the dirty minded Haikyuu stans out there, welcome to this bunch of crazy fanfics! These one shots inc... More

Your First | Sugawara x Y/N
Kuroo's Alphabet
Jealousy | Sugawara x Y/N

Requests

437 3 0
By lineeros

Yo, it's your author, Line!

Let me hear your requests! You can comment down or message me and I'll surely comply. It's my first time writing stuffs like these so I apologize for grammatical errors, lazy proofreading and crazy plots. And tbh, English is kinda my third language after italian and korean. Please don't sue me for making mistakes in particular to my grammar.

So yeah, you can give me scenarios and drop the name of your fave characters! Plus kinks and stuffs that you'd like to read.

Thank you and keep safe, guys! Always smile and be yourself! Remember, you can always dm me if you're looking for someone to talk to. (Just be patient coz I'm kinda asleep most of the time.) Peace out!

Click if you wanna enter the world of Haikyuu Texts :3 :

:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...