[BL]I'm Bearing My Love Rival...

By Rezioj27

Author : One Leaf Bodhi Status: Complete Status in COO: 68 Chapters Ruan Tian is a cat which gained sentience... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 ii
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 39

365 21 0
By Rezioj27

After Qin Li was bitten, he quickly responded. He asked for a surprise and a pleasant inquiry, and then quickly ran towards Qin Mi. Qin Mi has not gone far, and he is angry with the face of the gang. After being blocked by his father, he turned his back to his father.

“Hey?” Qin Li asked and tried.

Qin Mi snorted and was extremely annoyed with Dad: "Bad father, bullying."

Qin Li went around Qin Mi and even apologized for admitting his gender, and carefully observed the human form. After the transformation, the human milk baby, which is about one year old, speaks fluently, can walk alone, and has more barrier-free communication skills. From this, it is enough to verify that the IQ is higher than that of human babies.

So close to observe 崽崽, Qin Li found that Xiaomengwa is indeed very cute, chubby, the skin is smooth and flawless, and the facial features are even more refined. At first glance, it is no different from a little girl, but if you look closely, you can still find obvious differences. The appearance of Qin Mi is a combination of Qin and Qin Li, but the whole is more inclined to Qin Li. To be exact, it should be the inheritance of Qin Li and Yu. The sensation of 阮恬 is also the rigor of Qin Li.

Qin Li thought and looked at him again, his eyes gestured: Is this dress for you to change?

Reading his eyes and understanding his hands, this is not his choice, he chose himself.

Qin Li’s eyes are suspicious and do not seem to believe in this rhetoric. After all, this dress is very consistent with the aesthetics of Qin. Qin Mi has never shown such a unique aesthetic trend.

He was very embarrassed, and he asked Qin Mi to ask him: "Hey, is this dress chosen by you?"

"Yeah." He was mentioned in the clothes, and he forgot the thing that was still a father, and asked with expectation: "Dad, look good?"

Qin Li will be full of doubts, but considering that he hasn’t been stunned yet, how can he say that he is not a sentence, he said: "Good-looking."

That night, Yan and Qin Li discussed the hair of Qin Mi, and I felt that the boy could not stay too long hair and would be treated as a girl. If Qin Qin honey did not listen to him, he would pick Qin Li to talk to Qin Mi. Give him reason or something else, Qin Mi can promise to cut his hair.

Qin Li can not understand the sly thoughts, this is clearly not afraid of offending Qin Mi, then drumming him to offend. Qin Li is not so stupid. In short, he is guilty of sin and sorrow. He is guilty of both sides. He simply keeps neutral, and advises that he is still small. If he is a little older, he will change his mind. I am anxious to cut my hair.

I think about it, I think Qin Li’s words are reasonable, and I’m still young, and when I’m bigger, he might change his mind.

On the next day, Qin Li’s parents and their parents rushed over to the villa in the morning, eager to meet with the grandson. The “grandmother” almost had to say it, but it was timely reminded that the parents were not allowed. Made a mistake.

However, avoiding the "grandmother", other words such as "cute" and "meng Meng" have not been able to avoid. Qin Mi’s small face exudes a chill, and he does not want others to praise him as “cute” and “pretty”.

He is a cool man Han Hao!

After this, Qin Li also went to the home of Qin Mi. I saw that my great-grandchildren were very happy and the spirit was a little better. Qin Mi still remembered that he was not very happy, so he changed his mind to be happy, and under the lovely appearance, he also had a kind heart.

After he was able to transform the human form, Qin Li invited the general manager, babysitter and chef to come over, and hey, remember that you can’t change the original shape in front of others, and you will supervise you, in case someone else will Give it a monster.

Shen Wenjin called Yu, and when he went out to dinner tonight, the two had not seen each other for nearly a month.

Specifically, after the filming, the number of times he met Shen Wenjin was very few. At first he met with Shen Wenjin with inconvenience, and then he stayed with him, and he didn't have time to meet his friends.

He is not very close to his previous friends, so many of these friends and classmates are alienated. Except for Shen Wenjin, he is the only friend who is close to him.

Shen Wenjin was about to eat, or at night, he had to refuse at the beginning. However, Shen Wenjin’s attitude was very firm and could not be denied. He said that if you don’t want to go tonight, the two will simply lose their calculations.

I hesitated, but decided to go, and muttered dissatisfiedly, how can I ask someone to eat, and even if I don’t eat, I still have to give up. Although Shen Wenjin sometimes hates it, the overall person is not bad, so I haven't thought about breaking up with him.

He quietly went to the hotel that Shen Wenjin sent to him, and he carefully cautiously knew Qin Mi, so that he could never reveal his whereabouts to Qin Li.

Qin Li, this person is very careful, but he does not want to see Shen Wenjin. If he knows that he will go to see Shen Wenjin, he will definitely say this afterwards. Even if he does not say it, he will show it on his back. He will take time to go to Qin Li. Explain these things.

When I arrived at the hotel, I first paid the master to the account. Then I entered the hotel and sent the box number that Shen Wenjin sent him to the waiter. After confirming the box number, the waiter respectfully led the elevator into the elevator and sent his service to the outside of the box.

After being sent to the destination, the waiter turned and left. He was very confused at the closed box, and he was very nervous about what he should say to Shen Wenjin. Shen Wenjin felt quite angry when he hang up the phone.

This matter failed to figure out the clues, shaking his head with a headache, thinking about it or not. He thought so, and even pushed the door of the box.

As soon as the door of the box was opened, it was instantly smashed, and it was discovered that the box was full. The waiter has already started to serve, and the table is decorated with a variety of exquisite and beautiful dishes. The smell can be heard from far away, but the dishes are not finished yet.

The first reaction was to suspect that the wrong box was gone. However, after a short while, he heard the familiar voice of Shen Wenjin: "...nothing, sit first."

Then there was someone with a smile on the side: "Hey, what is this waiting for? What a big face."

Shen Wenjin smiled and just said that no one, a friend, only when the side of the corner of the eye will see the familiar figure, his eyes still reveal the unique confusion and doubt.

He even arbitrarily interprets two sentences and then walks straight toward him.

I haven’t reacted too much yet, screaming at Shen Wenjin’s arm and whispering: “How are so many people?”

"Many people are busy, you will earn money when you come over tonight." Shen Wenjin grabbed his shoulder and said: "Go, brother introduces you to the big director. This kind of opportunity can not be bought by others."

阮恬 Pushing Shen Wenjin’s arm: “You asked me to come over for this? I didn’t say that I want to know the big director.” I’m not too happy, he’s afraid that Shen Wenjin’s anger will come over, and the result is now Shen Wenjin’s expression and the scene. The posture is completely more than one, and he is one more.

Shen Wenjin didn't notice that he was angry, and he continued to tease him without hesitation: "Hey, will you still have a face? But you are also very cute when you put your face on it. You said that you, such a beautiful face, such a good innate resource, how do you Still don't understand? I am worried for you."

It was even more annoying, and he turned to go outside the box.

Shen Wenjin even struggling to lick his neck, ignoring the curious sights of many people coming over, whispering: "You can't go."

"Why not?" What suffocated was Shen Wenjin’s attitude toward him. He was afraid that Shen Wenjin would be angry. He said with anger: "So many people are not bad for me."

Shen Wenjin suddenly swayed all the suffocating sighs, and seriously and seriously said: "You are different from these people, I hope to have you tonight."

“Why?” He felt Shen Wenjin suddenly became strange.

However, Shen Wenjin did not live for two seconds, and then quickly returned to the usual tone of the week, with some arrogance: "Because, today is my birthday. Xiao Xiaoying, you are looking for a fight? You sent me specially for your birthday." Gift, you forgot my birthday? Are you still not a person? Is there a conscience?"

阮恬 阮恬 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈 沈

"Yeah." Shen Wenjin hung his neck and tightened his hands harder, his expression revealing a very dangerous atmosphere.

In an instant, the anger at the bottom of the heart disappeared, and countless emotions mixed with annoyance and embarrassment did not refute the words of Shen Wenjin. He recently looked at the kittens, and all the other things were thrown into the clouds. Don't mention Shen Wenjin's birthday, he never thought about such speculation.

"Sorry, I am too busy to forget." With his head lowered, he shyly shouted from the heart and said: "I haven't bought a gift yet, will you give it to me?" I learned that today is Shen Wenjin's birthday, 阮恬Before the full bottom of the air, it was leaked, and the guilty conscience.

"No problem, remember to replenish me the next day, don't forget. Also, you forgot my birthday, should you be punished?"

阮恬 This will be full of apologies to Shen Wenjin, and said: "Well, you say, what are you going to punish me?"

"Peace you..." Shen Wenjin said that he deliberately paused for a few seconds. His sight was very intriguingly passing over his face, his lips rising, and his smile filled with evil spirits: "Kiss me."

He was stunned for a moment, and his eyes looked suspiciously at Shen Wenjin, and he was a few steps away from him like a plague.

The person who noticed this scene suddenly looked over. Shen Wenjin waved his hand to indicate that there was nothing, and he approached the two steps. He coughed and pretended to be indifferent: "You see, you can't make a joke, don't you think that I am serious?" ”

I observed Shen Wenjin’s expression and found that he really didn’t look serious. He even said with a long sigh of relief: “You can’t talk nonsense.”

"Hey, why don't you see Qin Li like this, if you are co-authored, you will be so guarded against me?" Shen Wenjin said that he did not wait for the answer, then he could not refuse to pass the tunnel: "The pro is not necessary, but as punishment, tonight You have to fight with me until the end, you can't slip away in advance."

This is not too demanding, and he is indeed apologetic to Shen Wenjin, so he readily agreed.

Subsequently, the original dishes were sent in succession and the banquet began soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 28.6K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
1M 41.9K 89
Author:- Shao tang Status: Complete Status in COO: 79 chapters +9 Extras Qiu Jin transmigrated into a book once again. Last time, he transmigrated in...
518K 18.1K 106
Cao Dingkun fought for half his life and won success at the expense of his youth. Unfortunately, he lost his love life when his lover cheated on him...
22.1K 710 16
Credits to owner. Offline purposes only. SUMMARY: As a newborn vampire, Luo ZhouZhou's instincts are ingrained in his genes making him embark on a co...