[BL]I'm Bearing My Love Rival...

By Rezioj27

Author : One Leaf Bodhi Status: Complete Status in COO: 68 Chapters Ruan Tian is a cat which gained sentience... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22 ii
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 33

474 24 0
By Rezioj27

When you enter the house with sweets and spicy duck wings, you will find such a scene. A fluffy little milk cat broke into the living room from the kitchen and went to the balcony from the living room. It can be seen from the jumping figure of the little milk cat that it is very exciting. The two cats and dogs chased by the little milk cats fled like a funeral dog, fleeing and whispering a low voice.

The little milk cat turned a deaf ear and still chased the cat and dog quickly. When the orange cat escaped, he changed his usual lazy habit. When he ran, the fat-bellied meat jumped and bounced. The raccoon cat was more agile and vigorous, running far ahead, and it seemed to be very easy. The stupid Shiba Inu is undoubtedly the worst. It has been scratched on the right side of the face with a few scars, and it looks terrified. At the end, it almost became the target of a small milk cat.

He was horrified for a while, and when the little cat passed the living room again, he quickly passed the vacant baby cat. The little milk cat is just playing hard, wants to get rid of the hustle and bustle and then play with the big cat and big dog. After he went downstairs, he could be bored with a cat. Fortunately, there were big cats and big dogs to accompany him.

He did not let go, he took the kitten to the sofa, and forced the two cats and dogs to be chased out. The two cats who had just hid were stunned by the arrogance of the cockroaches. They were forced to walk out of the hiding place, pulling their heads with a listless look.

The little milk cat was shackled in his arms, and he noticed that his expression was not right, and he was no longer struggling. He was stunned. He pointed at the carpet and ordered the two cats to come over. He didn't show up for a while, and the family gave it to him. He had to teach the teaching well, otherwise it would be like this next time?

阮恬 Pointing at the bedroom door, first ask the little milk cat: "Do you open the door?"

"Hey..." The little milk cat is low.

"Why do you want to open the door? You are still sleeping when I am away."

The little milk cat gently moved his ears and buried his head in his arms. The small furry group was unbearable. His tail was pointed against the back of his hand, and the soft milk was soft and shouted: "Hey."

“Awakened?” He turned his eyes to two cats and one dog and frowned. “Why are you waking up the kittens?”

Two cats and one dog felt the low pressure of the sputum, and their heads hanged lower. However, they did not open their minds, could not understand the swear words, and could not answer accordingly.

阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 崽 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 崽 崽 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 阮恬揉揉 崽 崽People, it’s not a bad thing to hurt a cat. You see, Xiaojia’s brother is hurt.”

"Hey." The little milk cat shy and pleasedly licked his hand.

He put the little milk cat on the ground and patted it on his ass. "Hey, go and apologize to my brother and sister, and say that you won't be like this again."

The little milk cat was reluctant. When he was just thrown on the ground, he turned his head and slammed into his arms. His small head licked his palm and lifted his palms soft and warm.

Reluctantly hold back the urge to pick up the kitten and turn it into a prototype to give the kitten a hairy hair, and solemnly say: "If you do something wrong, you must be brave enough to take responsibility. Oh, go and apologize."

The expression of the little milk cat was mournful in an instant, turned to look at the cockroach, and stepped toward the two cats and dogs. Two cats and one dog saw the little devil coming over, and immediately cocked the hair, the hair was blown up, and the claws hidden in the meat pad were prepared in advance. The little milk cat left a few steps away, and suddenly became fierce. He raised his small head and looked at the two cats and a dog reluctantly. He finally kept proudly kneeling down, his head resting on the soft meat pad, facing two The cat and the dog screamed a few times, apologizing that they should not chase them, and should not scratch the dog brother.

The little milk cat apologized, and he quickly and distressedly took the little milk cat into his arms. He licked the little cat's head and kissed his forehead distressedly. Then he said to the two cats and one dog seriously: "There are still You, don't quarrel and sleep in the future, you know? Xiaojia came over, I will give you medicine." He said that the Shiba Inu, the Shiba Inu stood up in command.

The little milk cat was chasing after so long, and when he was shackled in his arms, he began to yawn again, and his sleepiness also attacked. He relied heavily on his relatives, and his soft meat pad held his fingers. Then I slept with a sense of security.

Taking the kitten and giving it to the Shiba Inu, the Shiba Inu faced the Big Devil and the Little Devil alone, and suddenly he shivered and his feet were so soft that he was not stable. After the medicine was finished, when the first one said that the instructions were lifted, the Shiba Inu fled and fled, as if it were a dragon pond.

After educating the kittens and the cats and dogs in the house, it is not easy to be a parent. It is not easy to take care of the kittens. It is not easy to educate the kittens. This is not so good.

During the growth of the kittens, the TV series "Da Tang Mi", which was filmed before, was also broadcast as scheduled. This drama is not a famous guide or a popular little meat, so it is not superior to another youth TV series "Summer of the Year" broadcast during the same period.

More coincidentally, the show also coincides with "Summer of the Year" broadcast, a broadcast platform is the hot Apple TV, a broadcast platform is gradually sea TV, not to mention "Summer of the Year" or A TV series adapted from Big Ip.

Before the broadcast, it was rumored that "Summer of the Year" would undoubtedly force the new dramas of the same platform in the same period, including the "Tangtang Secret Case".

This is a hard thing, but after the two TV series aired, the ratings and market share were surprisingly large. On the evening of the premiere of "Summer of the Year", it achieved a triple rating of "Tangtang Secret Case", but the ratings of the two dramas have gradually become flat with the naked eye until the "Tangtang Secret Case" far exceeds " that summer".

The reason is that the "Tangtang Secret Case" is excellent in making actors and acting, and the plot is not to be dragged. The second is that the adaptation of the "Summer of the Year" script is very different from the original. The funds are basically spent on the red meat, which leads to shooting. The funds are tight, and the play of small fresh meat is not very good.

In short, in a short week, the Datang Secret Case proved its unquestionable strength with strong ratings data. The "Tangtang Secret Case" was a fierce fire, and the actors who filmed the movie were also ignited. Even the actor who had few shots was fired.

This time, the fire was very dramatic. At first, his fans went to find his role. As a result, he found it and found out which actor did not. How strong the Internet is, and soon someone will send a screenshot, and the cast will be cut off by the way, proving that the performance is indeed the ruin of Xiao Yan.

Speaking of this, you must add a chicken leg to the makeup artist. It is really not easy to turn the beautiful face into a fan.

When I found out, the fans began to be dissatisfied, saying that letting the character perform this role is simply to evoke the heavenly things, but also to be born with natural beauty, even if it is so ugly makeup, it still reveals an unpleasant temperament. Then, Weibo began to brush the topic of #心疼阮恬# in a round and round.

Xiao Yan, who played the role of 阮恬, lost her father’s mother’s death, and relied on begging for the day! Adopted by the benefactor, but the benefactor is a tragic death, miserable! He was arrested and returned to the ghost phoenix organization and re-emerged as an experimental product. In short, this role can be completely summed up with only one "miser" word.

In addition, the topic that has been brushed up is #阮恬萧穆#, when the screenshot of Yan and the screenshot of Xiao Mu played by Liu Qing, it is easy for the netizens to judge who is more Meet the title of "first beauty".

These gossips that are circulated on the Internet are busy with taking care of the kittens. They are not concerned about it. However, the care of Tony Pear and Shen Wenjin, he basically did not drop any related topics.

Every time Shen Wenjin mentions this, he has to suggest that he should go out and go through it again.

Yang Li is more concerned about the next work. She was very worried at first. She would not be able to follow the filming and would be forgotten by the audience. Later, after learning that her agent was Chen Weiwei, she completely dispelled her concerns. Being able to be seen by this glorious ace broker shows that you must have strength, more resources, and no opportunities for development.

In this "Tangtang Secret Case", I actually played with the truth, even though the lens was only a few seconds. At that time, the lens was pushed very close, only a few millimeters away from his face, and he could clearly shoot the fluff that was invisible on his face. The face is so delicate that there is no sorrow, like a perfect handicraft, revealing a fascinating beauty.

This short video of just a few seconds quickly passed through Weibo, and countless people were stunned by the beauty of the hustle and bustle, and the contrast with this was Liu Qing’s desertedness.

The Weibo fans and their popularity grew at an incredible speed. When he received a call from Chen Weiwei, he just drove the kitten and went out to play. The kitten has been suffocating at home, so it must come out and breathe. However, I made an appointment with the kitten in advance. After telling everyone to listen to him after going out, he must stay in his arms and not run around.

The kittens went out for the first time, and they usually went to the neighborhood to go shopping, so they felt fresh when they saw anything.

As soon as the car drove out of the community, he looked out curiously with his meat pad on the window. He said that it is very dangerous outside. He can't go out alone. He also said that there are many people who know you, so be careful not to be discovered.

The kitten looked at it with gusto, and suddenly found a beautiful and delicious cake shop on the roadside. Through the window, you can see the beautiful color of the cake and smell its delicious sweetness.

"喵~" The kitten licks the meat pad and pats the glass, and screams low. Seeing him, he pointed his claws at the cake in the window, and he clearly expressed his desire to eat the cake.

The university has passed the driver's license, but it rarely drives, so the technology is not skilled enough. He put the speed very slow all the way, which is safe and convenient for the kitten to slowly enjoy the scenery outside the window.

He used to come to the world before, and he felt that everything was fresh, and of course it was both fresh and fearful.

Looking down at the direction of the kitten's fingers, it was immediately attracted to the delicious cake. He didn't have to wait for the kitten to say that he was also looking for a place to stop in and taste the cake.

This will not be many people in the cake shop, cold and clear, oh, according to Qin Li, wearing a hat and a mask, and then put the kitten into his arms, and then get off the bus into the store.

The kittens were both happy and nervous. The whole cat was curled up in the arms, and a pair of beautiful eyes focused on the delicious cake. The mouth was slightly open and squirming.

He whispered lowly and said: "Little cat." He said that he also connected Chen Weiwei's phone.

Chen Weiwei’s content is exactly the same as in the past: “Hey, I have another script, which is especially suitable for you. If you don’t grasp this opportunity, you will regret it later.”

Looking down at the kitten, I know that Chen Weiwei is kind. Since she said it is a good script, it must be a good script.

However, the kitten is still in need of companionship. He can't film in a moment. If he can't see the kitten, he will miss the kitten. So I didn't hesitate, and I was embarrassed to say: "Sister Wei, I don't want to go to film."

Chen Weiwei was very helpless. A "Tangtang Secret Case" made her see the endless potential. She was willing to give it up. According to her plan, she can guarantee that she will gain a firm foothold within one year and even win countless honors. Therefore, she really does not understand, why she will give up such a good opportunity, she is full of ambition, but the object of her help does not cooperate, how does this work?

"When do you want to?" Chen Yuwei sighed.

"When I want to go, I will call you." He said as he pushed the door of the cake shop. When the door opened, the unique sweet smell of the cake shop would be filled with sorrow. I couldn't stand such a big temptation. Even Chen Weiwei said: "Sister Wei, I want to buy a cake, I hang it first."

After saying that he did not wait for Chen Weiwei to respond, he quickly ended the call.

Chen Weiwei: "..."

What kind of artist is this on her booth?

Entering the cake shop, the eyes of the donkey and the kitten are all bright. If you look carefully, it is not difficult to see that they are almost carved out by a mold. Later, the cockroach and the kitten squatted to the right from the left, and picked up several bright and beautiful cakes all the way.

When the two men couldn’t control and then chose, a few female students who were sitting on the cake not far away noticed him.

Huang Qian is a student at this nearby university. She didn't have a class in the afternoon. She went out to play with her friends. After the cake, everyone was tired. They decided to come in for a rest and buy a piece of cake to supplement their strength.

She found that someone came in and did not pay much attention, and still actively to her friend Amway her new love beans - hehe.

The most effective measure for Amway Idol is to put photos and love beans on the surface. This is not Huang Qian's first Amway love beans, so she is ready. Huang Qian deliberately pulled out the short video, and there were a few photos. He tried his best to boast that she loved beans especially cute and especially cute, and she could eat with her face value, but she relied on talent.

She will show off the cuteness of the love beans, and the friends next to Amway are also very interested in the 。. Huang Qian boasted that his mouth was dry and his love for him was beyond words.

At this moment, Huang Qian’s Amway object, the short-haired girl who still holds the mobile phone to enjoy the photo, suddenly surprised and incredibly pointed to the young man who focused on picking the cake next to him, stupidly said: “That... Is it ??”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

870K 21.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
518K 18.1K 106
Cao Dingkun fought for half his life and won success at the expense of his youth. Unfortunately, he lost his love life when his lover cheated on him...
2.8M 62K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...