Imperial Thunder [The Mating...

By _illuminating

WEREWOLF STORY Having just received an invite to the renowned Mating Games, the lives of best friends, Alpha... More

Copyright
excerpt
Day 0 Part 1

Day 0 Part 2

43 2 0
By _illuminating

ALPHA EZEKIEL MASTERS

Just as expected, the paperwork was an absolute chore but he had managed to spend an hour going through the files and surprisingly, Alpha Ezekiel was quite impressed with all the wolves that had shown interest in joining his pack, most of them aspiring warriors and young wolves who aimed to climb the ranks and make a name for themselves, and he was flattered that they thought they would be able to do so in his pack.

While he had only made a small dent in the files, he could barely keep his eyes open, especially since his wolf was already snoring loudly in the corner of his mind so when the knock sounded on the door, he welcomed the much-needed distraction.

He scented her before she rounded the corner of the hallway towards the office and before she knocked on the door. As always, two gentle taps against the hard wood sounded in permission, waiting for his reply.

Eager for a distraction, he called out for the person to come in even though after having scented her, he already knew who it was.

"I hope I haven't caught you at a bad time, Alpha." Aspen smiled softly as she stepped into the office and closed the door behind her.

"You actually have." Ezekiel sighed, now regretting allowing her into the office after having denied her with a small shake of his head when they had briefly shared a glance downstairs. "I just need to get some more work done before I call it a night."

"Anything I can help with?" She asked suggestively, her hands clasped behind her back as she took a few timid steps towards him, almost as if afraid that he would explode if she were to get too close.

Alpha's were known for their uncontrollable temper, after all.

"No." Ezekiel shook his head. "Though some peace and quiet would be very much appreciated."

Aspen blinked innocently at him and took another step forward, almost as if she actually wanted her head ripped off by an angry Alpha. With her, it was always a game of cat and mouse and on any other day, he wouldn't have minded partaking in the frivolous game however, after having decided to call things off with her a few days ago, he simply didn't have the patience to entertain her, especially not now when he had so much resting on his shoulders.

"Look, Aspen. I haven't got time for your games right now so leave before you anger my wolf." He growled lowly and pinched the bridge of his nose, his patience very quickly diminishing with each passing second.

"But I always come to you in your office every Monday and Thursday before you go to sleep." Aspen pouted, her voice meek and gentle, just like the rest of her innocent demeanour.

While he was sure that Aspen would make her mate very happy when she found him one day as mates were made for each other and extremely compatible in every sense of the word, she just wasn't a good match for him and they were both very aware of that. However, that wasn't enough to keep them from having some fun along the way; fun that he had very quickly become bored with.

She was an easy match, especially since she had jumped at the opportunity of being with him a few months ago, but not a good match.

"Yes, and on Monday I told you that we weren't going to be doing this again." He pursed his lips as he leaned back in the chair and stared up at her, a sharp glint in his eyes which dared her to deny the claim.

"I thought you were just joking." She frowned, answering in a quiet voice.

"Well, now you know I wasn't." Ezekiel huffed and leaned back in his chair, willing himself to calm down before he did something he would potentially regret later.

"You haven't got a mate yet and neither have I, so I don't see what the issue is."

"I'm not doing this with you right now, Aspen." He growled loudly, unable to bring himself to feel bad for the tone that he had used on her. While she wasn't necessarily malicious or even bothered him all that much since she didn't have much of a backbone to begin with, he hated it whenever she tried to class them sleeping together as something more than what it was.

They weren't mates and that was a fact, so it was better if she didn't get used to the idea of them being nothing more than a casual fling.

One day Aspen would meet her mate and if he was from another pack, she would most likely live with him as she didn't hold any sort of rank or title in this pack. The same had happened to the woman he had been casually sleeping with before Aspen, and it would continue to happen after she moved on with her life while he moved onto the next willing, she-wolf. The only reason that he had decided to end the fling early was because he had quickly begun to get fed up of her vapid personality.

With her being a couple of years older than him and in her late twenties, he was nearly certain that she would be invited to the next Mating Games. As great as she was, he couldn't see her being paired with a high-ranking wolf and instead, he pictured her to be with a lowly warrior or even a labourer.

"Besides, I'm not even sure if I want a mate or not." Ezekiel shrugged casually, as if the words that had just passed his lips weren't all that serious.

With her confusion ruling over her fear, Aspen gasped before her lips turned down in a deep frown, unable to stop staring at her Alpha due to the bold statement that he had just made.

"How can you say that?" Another gasp escaped her, as if the first one hadn't captured her surprise and shock effectively. "You're our Alpha. You have to have a Luna to rule beside you!"

"We'll just see about that." He hummed as he reached for another file, having thrown the last one in the bin with how pathetic it had been. "I can't rule with a Luna if the Moon Goddess doesn't grant me a Luna."

"These things take time." Aspen murmured quietly as she took a step forward, but still a good distance away from him so she could jump out of the way if he so much as tried to reach out for her for overstepping the boundaries though by this point, she had all but leaped over it.

Ezekiel silently watched her; his arms now crossed over his chest as he waited for her to leave. If they hadn't shared such a physically personal relationship and didn't slightly feel bad for throwing her out of his office as unceremoniously as he did earlier that week after their breakup, he would allow her a few moments to get everything out of her system before he threw her out of his life once and for all.

"You know we can't turn down an invitation to The Mating Games."

"I know." He sighed and ran a frustrated hand down his face. "I just don't get the whole point of it."

"What's there not to get?" Her lips tugged lower as her eyebrows knitted together in both confusion and disbelief, almost as if she couldn't understand why he wasn't excited by the thought of meeting his mate and going on to spend the rest of his life with her. "The Mating Games take place every five years and you're only invited if the Moon Goddess has granted you a mate. It's a pretty simple concept."

"It's not necessarily the Mating Games as it is the idea of having a mate." He found himself admitting honestly, his lips turning down in a small frown as the truth behind his words finally dawned on him. "I think the Mating Games is a great idea of getting to know your mate and for over a century now it has proven effective as the rate of rejection has remained at an all-time low since the tradition started, but I'm not sure that I even want a mate."

"Everyone feels like that until they meet their mate." Her lips curled up into smile as her eyes zoned out, no doubt thinking of the wolf that would be destined for her.

"And how would you know about that?"

"My dad used to feel that way but then he got invited to the Mating Games where he met my mum and they've been in love ever since." Aspen grinned and like all other werewolves, she, along with her parents were very proud of their origin story. "Trust me when I say, you'll feel differently once you meet your mate and our Luna."

"We'll see about that." He snorted.

"I guess we will." She grinned as she took another tentative step towards him.

The Alpha continued to watch her as she continued to close the distance between them, her smiling growing larger and larger in size the closer she got to him, fooling herself into believing that he had chosen to take her back.

While his human side tolerated her and thought she was alright, his wolf couldn't care less and whenever Aspen was around, he kept to himself as he was aware that she wasn't his destined mate hence, didn't warrant his attention.

Well, that was usually the case but when her small hand landed on his arm, his wolf rose to the surface and growled loudly, angry at her blatant disrespect by not honouring his wishes in leaving him alone as he no longer wished to pursue their relationship; if he could even call it that.

"You've clearly become too comfortable with all of this." He growled lowly as his eyes grew darker and his wolf awoke from his slumber and rose on all fours, not at all happy with being woken up. When she squeezed his arm instead of letting go, another growl rumbled from deep within his chest.

"When I say no, I mean it." Ezekiel gritted his teeth and grabbed her hand, throwing it off him and flinging it away in a mixture of frustration and disgust.

Having underestimated his strength in the moment of anger, Aspen screamed as she lost her footing and fell to the floor in a heap of limbs, her head dangerously close to bashing against the corner of the desk.

Ezekiel sighed and rose to his feet, holding out a hand in front of her to help her up, only a small part of him feeling guilty for being so rough with her though his wolf couldn't care less and took sick joy in seeing her all but laying at his feet.

She deserves this. His wolf growl with a roll of his beady eyes. You told her that this was over yet she still came back here for more, as if she's got some sort of claim over us.

Maybe, but you shouldn't have been so forceful with her.

I could say the same about her. His wolf snorted.

His eyebrows shot up in surprise when instead of accepting his hand, her hand travelled up and pressed against his crotch, squeezing the bulge in his jeans.

His eyes widened and he gulped, hating how tempted he was right now even though they were supposed to still be broken up. Ezekiel had grown up hearing stories that your mate is made for you, the second half of your soul and as he grew older and transitioned from a young child to an adult, he had learnt that sex with someone else will never compare to sex with your soul mate, as well as pretty much everything else.

While he was yet to test the theory, Ezekiel was more than happy with getting his dick wet and sleeping with willing females to alleviate some of the pressure and stress that came from being an Alpha. While he did often enjoy sex with Aspen, it was never mind-blowing and more often than not, he chased his own orgasm instead of helping her reach hers though she never seemed to mind, always more than happy to help out the Alpha when her services were needed.

Just like right now.

"We're still broken up?"

He nodded and closed his eyes as she reached for his zipper, pulling it down at an excruciatingly slow pace, purposely teasing him.

He could feel his wolf lay down again, not at all interested in what was about to go down but he didn't care. He was as stressed as it was and getting some head from a willing female with a wet mouth could most definitely help with that.

Ezekiel knew that he would regret this later but for now, he allowed himself to bask in the momentary distraction.

Aspen moaned around his cock as she inched him into her mouth, gagging and pausing in her movements as she nearly reached the base of his cock. Her ruby red lipstick smudged around her mouth and created a ring around the base of his cock as she pulled back, a string of spit connected her mouth to the tip of his cock as she panted heavily, moving to mouth his heavy balls as she gasped for air.

"How about we take this to your bedroom?" She murmured against him, her lips curling into a smirk around the side of his length as she gazed up under what appeared to be innocent chocolate brown eyes. Just like the rest of her, he even found her eyes boring and so forced himself to crane his head back and stared up at the ceiling as she all but devoured him.

"I don't think so." Ezekiel chuckled and reached down to tangle his fingers in her hair, harshly jerking her back to position to take his length back into her mouth.

Grinning against the fat mushroom head of his cock, she opened her mouth and sucked him back into her mouth and bobbed her head up, taking an inch at a time.

"You like it when I suck your cock?" Aspen whispered in her best sultry voice, her tongue poking out to lick at the slit, spit frothing on both sides of her mouth.

He groaned again but this time, it was in frustration rather than desire and he was very quickly reminded of why he had chosen to end things between them. He just couldn't put up with her even though they spent only an hour or two together each week.

Before he could make her cry with more than just his cock – the words of his wolf – the door to his office burst open and a frantic Beta rushed into the room.

"Ezekiel, you need to see this!"

The Alpha's eyes widened as he stared at his Beta, his mouth agape at the sudden intrusion as well as the fact that he had been caught in quite a compromising position.

When the she-wolf refused to ease up in spite of having gained an audience, he pulled her head back by her hair and took a step back, stuffing himself back into his jeans, not really in the mood for a free show.

While he wasn't sure what his Beta wanted, he took advantage of the opportunity and turned his head back to the woman still sprawled on the floor by his feet, her lipstick smudged all over her lips and the length of his cock. Despite the innocent look on her face and in her big brown eyes, she still had some spit foaming at the corners of her mouth.

"Aspen, you need to leave." Ezekiel commanded in his Alpha voice as he refused to look at her, gesturing for her to leave.

The woman nodded her head meekly and kept her head downcast as she rose to her feet, not daring to look either of the men in the eyes as she scurried out of the room and down the hallway.

-

Support me to get early access to all of my stories, including this one! https://www.patreon.com/LaylaKnight

Layla Knight

20.08.2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...