Re: Demon, everything wants t...

By Mettalord

Died and Reincarnated as.... a Demon. well I'm doom. (I do not own any of the photos, except some that I made... More

Reborn
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Just an Authors note
Day 4.1
Day 4.2
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8.1
Day 8.2
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11.1
Day 11.2
Day 12
Side story: Black Fourmi
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16.1
Just an Author's note
Day 16.2
Day 17
Side Story: Alchemist
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24.1
Day 24.2
Day 25
Day 26
Special Story: Black Fourmi
Day 27.1
Day 27.2
Day 28
Day 29.1
Day 29.2
Just an Author's note
Day 30.1
Day 30.2, Brutality
Day 31
Day 32
World Beastiary
Day 33
15th.1
15th.2
15th.3 (Final)
Research
Log 1
Log 2-3
Log 4
Log 5
Log 6, The Servant of Winter
Log 7
Log 8
Log 9
Just an Author's note
Log 10
Log 12
Log 13
Log 14
Log 15
Authors Note
Log 16
Log 17, The Elf Warrior
Log 18, Villages in Trees
Log 19, The Withering Forest
Log 20, Order
Log 21, The Plague
Log 22, An Offer
Log 23, The City
Log 24, Mistakes Were Made
Conclusion
Author's note
Gem Of The Desert
Chapter 1, Scorching
Chapter 2, Warning
Chapter 3, I Hate Sand
Chapter 4, Pursuit
Chapter 5, Reincarnates
Chapter 6, Ambush
Chapter 7, To The Mountain
Chapter 8, Sand and Bullets

Log 11

1.1K 69 13
By Mettalord

"cold... it's so... cold..." I whisper as I caress my sister's lifeless body with my arms. Her lips purple, her skin pale as snow, and her eyes... gone...

"Sister... Why did you have to die..."

Tears form in my eyes as I continue to hug her naked lifeless body with my shivering purple bruised hands. I feel despair wash over me, bringing me down further and deeper without hope.

I muster all the strength I have to carry her on my back, I'll get you out of this damn Labryinth and I'll get you a proper burial, it's the least I can do.

I feel her cold naked body freezing my back as she touches me. I walk around the wet, mossy, and dirty floor trying to find a way out. As I was walking around, I found vials, devices I don't understand, amputated corpses of man and monsters alike until I finally found an opened door that leads to a room that is lit by candles.

The room wasn't like the others I found, although the floor is cold, wet, and dirty it felt cozy, the papers that are scattered all over the room somehow made it feel lively, and the small garden in the corner that's overgrown by white looking plants made it feel old and welcoming.

"If I remember correctly... That guy is the one that commanded those Wendigoes that killed everyone, doesn't that mean he's a necromancer?"

Could I... could I Bring her back?

I put Kana's body on one of the chairs available in the room and begin to look around to find something that maybe... Just maybe, can help me bring her back from death.

"He's a necromancer right? That means he must have some kind of magical staff, wand, or item that he used to create that many wendigoes" I said as I rummage through his stuff.

"Huh? What's this book?"

🎩

As night shrouds the sky and the 1st moon rises, illuminating the land with its lunar light... I plunge my skeletal hands deep into one of my butler test subjects' opened chest and rummage through it and ripping his beating heart with force!

"AHAHA!! Nothing can defeat the sense of feeling of receiving fresh organs right from the body!"

Ah... I feel lax knowing that Undead essence can keep a person alive even after having their heart ripped away, although I do not understand how and why it can do so.

"Blergh.."

Blood begins to foam out of his mouth as he tries to speak and soon after blood spurts out of his chest, tainting my purple robe with its blood colored red, which made it me back up in surprise.

"You startled me by test subject! But fret not for I am a merciful man! Your pain will end and your soul will be overwritten a new!" I cheerfully exclaimed.

I examine his heart which is beating on my skeletal hands, for someone who has contracted Solastemia you have quite the healthy and energetic heart, perfect for my upcoming Anti-Holy potion experiment!

If I remember correctly, the girl's scripture mentioned something about Human hearts were used as sacrifices to The Hellish Beast, Diabolos, by the Demons that poured out of Merphius' 7 gates for greater power.

The power granted to the Demons was equal to that of a normal fire breathing Dragon. However, Merphius' Demons were already more powerful than Dragons themselves so I truly don't understand on why they were granted even more.

"I wonder why....." Forgetting about the butler, I thought about why the Demons were given more power.

Surely The Hellish Beast, Diabolos, had a reason to have given them more power.

We're they given more power so they could annihilate the human race quicker?

Or were the demons the ones that asked the beast for more power?

Hmm, quite confusing indeed...

"Blerhp... Me..." The butler desperately said as he begins to choke on his own red foam of blood.

Ah! I completely forgot about him!

"Fret not! I shall end your suffering!" I signal my hands to Williams who is sitting on the floor beside him, drooling while he watches me operate on the butler in front of him.

Hmm, he has been bewitched by the butler's gore-ish sight it seems. I snap my skeletal fingers to wake him up from his trance and ordered him to give me the bed sheet I brought with me from the servants quarters within the manor.

"Thank you Williams, Now after you removed the heart from the test subjects, you must form a ball using these sheets like so!"

"*Unholy Screeching*"

"And then you must force-" I thrust the bed sheet into the butler's chest trying to plug it up.

*Crack*

"It!" As I continue to force it down the butler's body I hear something cracking from within him and soon after the butler's mouth which is filled with blood and foam sprays out a fountain of more blood that rained back down into the butler's face, some of it even splashed onto my purple robes too making even more tainted than before!

"In... Well, Williams! That is how you plug a Test Subjects opened body! I could have taught you how to stitch one up but unfortunately, I have run out of strings!"

"Bleh...."

"Oh!? He's still alive! That is quite surprising! I must write this down later! Undead essence truly is a miracle drug!" I cannot believe that Undead Essence can even be capable of keeping a dying man alive!

"Now that we have stopped the bleeding in the most barbaric and stupidest way possible! We must make sure that they have a stable amount of Undead Essence to keep them alive!"

I grab a glass bottle saying "Undead Essence" and a syringe from my pouch and show it to Williams.

"Now Williams, using the syringe, we must take out around... 10cc of undead essence! We don't want to overflow him with now, do we? Although I am interested in what will happen if we do"

I thrust the syringe needle into the bottle's plug and extract an exact amount... Or maybe just a bit more to see his body's reaction.

"Now that we have our syringe filled with the exact amount of essence we needed, we must first locate the Test subject's blood vessels, the one in the neck is most advisable"

I thrust my needle into his blood vessels and inject the undead essence into his body.

"And WA~LA! It is done!!(ノ*0*)ノ" Now Williams should be able to operate a test subject himself if he wanted to!

I suppose it is time for me to continue on my other experiment. I exit the room leaving Williams behind, I do hope he doesn't eat the gentleman, Wiliams way of eating is worse than Roberto's way with his family.

Walking down the manor's hall made me reminisce of the time when I was but a little boy fascinated by the art of biology and alchemy, I used to pretend to be Humanity's first Hero, Unse, the hero who saved Humanity from its first ever plaque that was created by the elves... Or so I thought back then.

The Plaque was created by none other than the Hero himself after he cowardly ran away from his crusaders, leaving them to die as the Demons burst forth from the gates, leaving the 3rd Gate, Despair, opened for the next 5 years before it is closed by the Bringer Of Destruction herself.

Ah poor young me, he didn't even know how beautiful of a lie Life can be at times, the only thing that kept my mind at peace was Runia, my white Dwarven Bird.

But even she... Has to go...

Blast, why is it that whenever I reminiscent about the past, the only things I can remember are my loss and sacrifice. I suppose this is why I don't dream anymore as an undead, I try to forget and deny what had happened yet... It always comes right back to me.

I arrive infront of the manor's kitchen, this is where a dear old servant of mine will be revived.

I open its doors and what awaits me in front is an Amalgamation of Flesh, Organs, and Bones.

If cancer were able to evolve then the being in front of me is the evolution of cancer itself!

Its body shape was uneven, asymmetrical to be precise. Hands and arms sprouted from its back, its face contained around 3 mouths that stitched together and its eyes bloodshot red.

I ponder to myself about using the last of my strings on whether stitching its mouth together was a splendid idea, but what has been done is done I suppose. Now Joseph won't have to use his old fragile zombie body anymore! For this will be his new body!

"once I insert Joseph's Soul Extract into the brain that is!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 377 21
*Warning* Bad Grammer and more "I have paws... I HAVE PAWS!!!!" Classic isekai, guy dies (by accident from a god) and is now reincarnated into a magi...
173K 5.9K 22
《Confirmed. Reconstructing the spirit...『Gamers mind』 has been acquired. Report. 『Gamers mind』 and 『Gamers body』 evolved into one skill category: 『G...
68 1 10
I died! It didn't take though and so here I am again, except this time I'm alive in a fantasy world! Now here I am, thrust into a world with monsters...
2.7K 101 15
Most people usually don't encounter god and have him ask you if you want to be reincarnated. Yet when Alex dies and this exact thing occurs, of cours...