The Vile of the Woods || BTS...

Galing kay _My_life_BTS

Something old and powerful and evil lives in the Woods surrounding the small town of Damyang......Something w... Higit pa

• I n t r o d u c t i o n •
• P r o l o g u e •
• C h a p t e r 1 •
• C h a p t e r 2 •
• C h a p t e r 4 •
• C h a p t e r 5 •
• C h a p t e r 6 •
• C h a p t e r 7 •
• C h a p t e r 8 •
• C h a p t e r 9 •
• C h a p t e r 10 •
• C h a p t e r 11 •
• C h a p t e r 12 •
• C h a p t e r 13 •

• C h a p t e r 3 •

88 7 13
Galing kay _My_life_BTS

𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕆ℂ𝕂𝔼ℝ

"𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞."

~

"Y/N!!!!" She screamed as she ran towards me.

"How are you?!!" She said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Good." I said as I freed myself from the hug.

"Are you not going to ask how I'm?" She asked with a pout as I sighed.

"Fine. How are you Soora?" I asked as she grinned.

"I'm soooo happy. Thanks for asking Y/N." She said as I made my way towards the lockers.

𝙻𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚊, 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚛. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. 𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙰𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍.

"Uh I just heard that you had a fight with the boys back at the Delight." She said as I hummed.

"So... " She was saying.

"So what?" I said as I opened my locker.

"So I just wanted to ask why did you fight with my boyfriend?" She asked.

"I was going to let it pass but they started misbehaving so I showed them their place." I said as I kept my books in the locker.

"Y/N this is not going to affect our friendship right?" She asked.

"No." I replied as she squealed and hugged me.

"Girl you are choking me to death." I said when she backed off.

"Oh my God!" She said.

"What's wrong?" I said as she pointed at the locker besides me.

I glanced at the locker which had ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ  written over it.

"What's so shocking? It's just Jungkook." I asked as I placed my both hands on my hip.

"Look behind you, the whole Jeon Jungkook thing is shocking." She said as I turned around and saw a handsome guy followed by bunch of girls.

"Who's he?" I asked as Soora giggled.

"It's Jungkook." She said as my eyes widened.

"What?! How?!" I said.

"Working at his dad's company, he changed a lot during the summer break." Soora said.

ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ , 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝙼𝚛. 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜.

"Whatever." I said.

"Which class are you having first?" She asked.

"Chemistry." I said as smiled.

"Me too." She answered.

"Me three." A person said from behind me. I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Nice." Soora said as Jungkook smiled at us before opening his locker.

"I've to go." Soora said as I raised my brow.

"Wanna meet my boyfriend." She said as she waved at me before sprinting away.

I was organizing my locker when I felt Jungkook staring at me.

"Stop staring Jeon." I said.

"Uh-huh.... Sorry." He said as I closed my locker.

"See you in class." He said with that bunny smile of his.

"Later." I answered as I walked to my class.

I entered the classroom and took a seat beside the window at the back. I pulled out a book from my bag and plugged in my earphones. I was peacefully listening to the music and reading my book when someone took the earphone out of my ear. I looked up and saw.... Min Yoongi.

"Didn't know you liked rap." He said as he stood in front of me.

"Stop annoying me, Min." I said as I pulled my earphone back. I heard the noise of chair shifting and saw Yoongi sitting beside me.

"What?" I asked him with a raised brow.

"I'm just sitting here." He said as he crossed his hands behind his head.

"Why don't you sit with the other fuckboys?" I asked.

"Because your friend took my seat." He replied as I saw Soora sitting beside Seokjin.

"Sit somewhere else, Min. I really have had enough already." I spoke.

"I'm not getting up." He replied as I scoffed and continued reading my book.

"The G-giver." He spoke.

"A..... St-tory by L-Los Low?!" He said in broken English.

I closed the book down and faced him in annoyance.

"It's ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ ʟᴏɪs ʟᴏᴡʀʏ. Now stop annoying me." I spoke as the teacher entered the class.

"I didn't understand what you said but that was hot." He replied as I rolled my eyes.

I raised my hand up as Mr.Han, our Chemistry teacher nodded.

"Can I change my seat?" I asked as he said yes.

"Leaving already?" Yoongi asked, a smirk plastered over his face.

"Yes, because if I stay longer I would for sure punch that face of yours." I replied as I picked my belongings and looked for a seat.

I saw an empty seat beside a beanie boy as I sat down. I cursed when I saw who the hell I sat besides...... Jung Hoseok.

ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛, 𝚆𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛. 𝙼𝚛𝚜. 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘, 𝙼𝚛. 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝚛𝚜. 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙼𝚛. 𝙺𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜.

"Hi Y/N." He said as I gave a nod.

"It's been a long time." He said as I hummed.

"How are you doing?" He asked.

Hell Yoongi was better than this!

"Will you stop talking?" I asked.

"Uh - okay." He said with an awkward smile.

"What are you reading?" He asked as I scoffed.

"What do you want Hoseok." I asked as I turned to him.

"I was just trying to make a conversation." He replied.

"I don't want to talk, I want some peace." I said as he nodded and looked away, hurt.

I didn't pay any attention to the class class and kept reading the book I had. It's not like I was a bad student, I just studied  much to get stable marks. As soon as the bell rang I picked the bag and got out of the class.

____

"Hey Y/N!" Soora shouted as she ran towards me.

"I searched for you." She said as she stood in the cafeteria line with me.

"You actually ditched me in the Chem class, leaving me with that fuckboy and later I had to sit with Hoseok who talks a lot." I said in frustration.

"I'm so sorry, I won't leave you now but Seokjin said he wanted me to sit with him in the class. I was so happy but I won't ditch you now." She said as we both carried our trays and sat on one of the tables at the corner.

"What are you doing today evening?" Soora asked.

"Nothing much. Why?" I said as I chewed my burger.

"Oh I just wanted to ask if you could make it with me to the Diner." She asked.

"Sure." I replied as she smiled brightly.

"Great, Seokjin would be happy to know tha-" She was speaking when I cut her off.

"What?! I'm not joining the fuckboys." I spoke.

"But-" She was speaking when I glared at her making her stop the argument.

"Sorry to interrupt the sad lunch club." Someone said as I groaned.

Here enters the bitch.

"Minha?" Soora said as she looked at the blonde, makeup caked girl standing in front of her.

"Hello Soora." Minha said as she sat beside Soora.

"Hi there sociopath." She said as she looked at me.

"Hi there bitch." I said as her face turned into a scowl.

"I'll deal with you later. Now first thing first." Minha said as I rolled my eyes.

"So Seokjin is your boyfriend right?" Minha started.

"Yeah he is. Is there any problem? Is he alright?" Soora asked.

"He's perfectly fine. But let me tell you a secret." Minha said in that high pitched voice of hers.

"Yesterday, me and Seokjin, your boyfriend had a good make out session where he told me that he doesn't like you, he never did." Minha said, a smirk plastered over her face.

"Don't lie Minha." Soora spoke.

"I'm not lying sweetheart, it's truth. I just came here to tell you that stay the fuck away from him now onwards." Minha said, her voice turning sickingly evil.

"Shut up Minha! You bitch!" Soora shouted.

This is going to be amazing! I've never seen Soora so angry.

"Don't shout on me you crazy witch." Minha said.

"He never deserved an ugly asf girlfriend like you." Minha shouted as I saw Soora burn with anger.

This is gonna get worst.

_____

"Welcome to the after school detention." Mr. Baek said as he looked at us.

I'm already hating it!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N - Heyo ~

I really can't control my self from writing this story!! So here's the second update of the week. Hope you like this chapter~

Love you all ❤✨

_My_life_BTS

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

166K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 34.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.