Runaway (Ushijima Wakatoshi X...

By CountFreedLaurent

Ushijima Wakatoshi, an Alpha known for being one of the Top Aces in Japan. Once a Captain of the Shiratorizaw... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Story Filler
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Quick Fun Facts
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not Important Notice LMAO
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Announcement
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.5
'Another Story' Announcement
Chapter 34.5
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Short Special Chapter - When the Eagle Realize Things

Chapter 18

4.4K 144 26
By CountFreedLaurent

Chapter 18: Exhaustion and Jealousy

It's been another week, and Ushijima kept his word that he'll win Hinata and their son's hearts. Within that week, he never failed to come to the Hinata's to pick them up and take them to MSBY's practice gym. He also brought food every break (Not forgetting Aki's cake for dessert when it's lunch break.). He then pick them up after practice and stayed at the Hinata's till night (but he still goes home after Akihiko slept).

That was quite a routine. But Ushijima still goes on even though exhaustion is drawn all over his face. Of course he still goes to his own team's  practices while doing all that.

Back then, it's always been volleyball is what Ushijima prioritized. But now, he always thinks of Hinata and Akihiko first before anything else.

So when Hinata realizes what Ushijima is been doing, he finally said a word.

"Ushijima, you may go straight to your practice tomorrow, and rest as much as you can. I appreciate your efforts but I can't afford for you to overexert yourself because of us." Hinata said while inside Ushijima's car. Akihiko slept on Hinata's chest on the shotgun seat.

"No. I can do it. I'm all well. And besides, I'm doing this because I-"

"You want to? Let's say it is. But do you think my conscience would take it if you just drop out of exhaustion in a middle of practice? Or what more if you're driving like right now? Tiredness is all over your face you see!" As much as Hinata tried not to show how much he cared, Ushijima noticed how extremely concerned the red head was to him. It brought smile to his lips that never escaped Hinata eyes.

"And why are you smiling, huh?" Hinata asked, annoyed

"Nothing, my love. I just felt good knowing how concerned you are to my well being. It brings warmth to my heart. I apologize if I am making you worried but rest assured that I'll have a good rest myself."

"Whatever. And who said I'm concerned huh?" Hinata mumbled under his breath

Ushijima chuckled "No one said it, my love. It just shows so obviously."

"Shut up." Hinata sighed.

Hinata won't lie to himself that Ushijima's words affects him. Especially when the brunette always tells him how he feels, or how Hinata affects him. But that doesn't mean he'll admit it. At least not today.

~~~

Hinata tucked Akihiko to his bed making sure his son is comfortably sleeping. Ushijima helped him with their things while he carried Aki to his room earlier. When he turned tk face Ushijima, he saw the giant yawn.

Hinata shook his head 'I can't bear to see him like this. I can't even imagine him driving at this state.' "Hey. Maybe you can stay here for the night to rest? It's obvious that you're tired. You might end up sleep driving if you continue to go home."

Ushijima smiled "Thank you but-"

"No buts. I'm getting you a futon. Sleep here next to our bed." Hinata insist. Ushijima smiled even wider. "Can I sleep beside you instead?"

"No. I'm sleeping beside Akihiko and as you can see, my bed is not as huge as yours." Hinata said, remembering again the bed thet slept the night they "made" Akihiko.

Hinata's face flushed. He didn't mean to mention that. Wish he didn't noticed what I just said

"Oh. Well, I'm confident in the near future that we'll sleep in a single bed. So maybe it's fine that I don't sleep beside you tonight"

Hinata's blush goes deeper red. What is he implying? That we'll be sleeping like...

"Not sleep like how we made Akihiko. Just normal sleep. I don't mind doing that kind of sleep with you though." Ushijima smirked.

Hinata only slammed a pillow on the giant. He took some clothes out of the cabinet and gave it to the brunette. "It's from Kageyama. That's the biggest size I only have here since you know..." He eyes his own body. "Sorry if it's too small, but use it for now. I'll wash your clothes later."

Ushijima nods and walked to the bathroom to not just change but washed his body. He thought 'Hinata had tried wearing Kageyama's clothes. Now I wonder how he look wearing mine?'

As Ushijima walked out of the bathroom, Hinata looked up to see the giant half naked with only towel waist down. The man drying his hair with another towel. Hinata stared at the man's physique. Big arms, wide shoulders and broad chest. Rock-hard abs, and the v line trailing to...

"Take a picture so it would last forever." Ushijima smirked catching Hinata staring at him. The red head blushed and walked past him. But when before he could, Ushijima pulled him into a hug.

Hinata could feel the heat from Ushijima's body. The smell of him wafts to his nose. 'If I'm not still slightly mad at him. Yes, just slightly. I could have wanted to stay longer. But I don't want to pull away either.'

They stayed for a while in that position before Ushijima pulled himself from the hug. He kissed the red head's forehead and proceeds to dry his hair before putting some clothes on.

Hinata walked to the bathroom, but before he entered he looked back to Ushijima. 'This feels nice'

He was going to turn back to enter the bathroom when he caught the towel slipped off Ushijima's waist. 'Omg Omg Omg!' Hinata immidiately closed the bathroom door, blushing ' I saw it. I definitely saw it. Not that I don't know his size since we already have Akihiko but that doesn't mean I'm not still overwhelmed by how huge he was'

'And it's not hard yet?! Omg! I never imagine that fit inside me!

Hinata opened the shower mindlessly. Then he realized he still wearing his clothes. 'Fuck! It's all his fault. And his manhood's too!'

~~~

Hinata became awkward that night. And he never uttered a word after that scene. Which Ushijima found it weird. 'Why is he suddenly quiet. Yes, he doesn't usually start a conversation with me but I just felt that he's avoiding making a noise at all.'

Ushijima just thought about the possible reasons. He didn't figured out that it was actually his fault that Hinata is being like this.  

~~~

The same routine was happened the next day, minus Ushijima bringing food to Hinata and Akihiko during breaks. Hinata insist that Ushijima shouldn't bother now that he prepared bento boxes for the three of them. Yes, three of them. Hinata made Ushijima too so that Ushijima won't have to go out to buy himself food.

And Ushijima's heart felt warmer when he found out what Hinata prepared for him. Hayashi Rice! With extra beef!

So his teammates found Ushijima weird all throughout the day seeing the brunette smiling like an idiot the whole time.

~~~

After practice, Ushijima goes straight to MSBY's to pick up Hinata and their son. But when he arrived he suddenly saw red when he saw someone hugging his Omega.

So he did what his instinct told him to do. 'Show strength to protect my Omega from other scheming Alpha's. Especially that black haired, tanned man'.

Hinata only gasped after realizing that his friend, Heitor Santana (who came from Brazil) is on the ground holding jaw with Ushijima behind him.

"What the hell did you do, Ushijima!" Hinata shouted

"HE WAS HUGGING YOU! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HUGGED BY ANYONE BUT ME!" Ushijima growled

"Before you hurt anyone because of jealousy, can you please asked me first who he was to me. You jumped into conclusion right away! He's my friend damn it!"

Ushijima stared at Hinata, jaws clenching.

"What? Do you think I should hide from you because you're mad? News flash, I just saying that you don't have to jealous with a married man!" Hinata then turned to apologize to his friend, which is tended by his wife Nice Rodrigues.

"I'm really sorry, Heitor, Nice. Maybe you should go to your hotel room first and I'll visit you two later with Aki. I still have to talk to someone." Hinata said in Portuguese. Then glared at Ushijima.

'Oh god. I think messed up again.' Ushijima gulps and looked down.

"Don't mind it, Shoyo. It's okay. I'll react that way if it happens to me and my wife. Don't scold your man too much" Heitor teased him.

Hinata blushed "He's not... No I-"

"Really now Shoyo? It's obvious that you're into each other. Not to mention, at first glance I know that's Akihiko's father." Nice just bump her elbow into Hinata's side.

With a sigh, Hinata just waved them off. "Yeah yeah whatever. See ya later."

When the two are finally out of sight, Hinata turned to face Ushijima with an expression Ushijima knows he should fear.

'Forgive me heavens for my sins. And help me out of my love's wrath'

🦅🍊

Yeah. Dont act impulsive because of jealousy or you'll end up like Ushi Gushy 😌🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 13.1K 55
Izuku Midoriya is an omega with a very unique quirk and an even rarer ability. Katsuski Bakugou is an Alpha with a very explosive personality and a...
153K 3.9K 14
- Omegaverse - Kagehina - Haikyuu!! - ---( 15+ )--- Hinata Shōyō is the only Omega at Karasuno high school. The team, protective as they can, try to...
75K 1.5K 21
Its an omegaverse story but with a bit of my own personal touch, i got so inspired by all the people who make stories about omegaverse or tsukihina O...
61K 1.8K 24
Hinata dissapears from japan for 4 months. How will his team react when he returns as a monster in volleyball? what happened to him while he was gone...