My Three Mates

By smilemore954

Louis and the Styles triplets live different lives, Louis is just a small, innocent freshman but when three b... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue

5

12.1K 280 113
By smilemore954

Louis POV:

"You will find that in aisle 7 sir." I tell the man who asked me where he could find the cereal.

"Thank you." He says as he walks over to the aisle.

I'm currently halfway through a 7 hour shift at work. I missed work yesterday because I was at the triplet's place so I am working a double today.

I walked here right after school ended and my shift ends at 10:00 and then I will have to walk back home in the dark which sounds a little scary.

My boss was pretty cool about me missing my shift yesterday, which is shocking because I thought I was going to get fired.

I haven't seen the triplets since this morning.

When we woke up Edward and Marcel were shocked but happy to see me in their bed and they had Harry explain everything that happened, it was a bit embarrassing I must say.

After that, they made me this big breakfast and I had a few bites before I was totally full and we had to go to school then anyways.

So we all drove to school and went our separate ways. I never really ever see them when I'm at school just because seniors and freshmen don't have classrooms near each other.

Some days we have lunch at the same time but some we don't and today was one of those days.

I slip my headphones in my ears and just shuffle one of my playlist and go back to stalking shelf's, which is what I will be sounding for the three and a half hours.

-

By the end of my shift I am extremely tired. Like so tired that I am struggling to keep my eyes open.

I say goodbye to my boss and leave the store.

It's pitch black out and my phone is dead, so I can't use it as a flashlight.

Okay come on Louis you can make it home it's only a few miles away.

No more then five minutes into my walk I start to hear noises behind me that sound a lot like footsteps.

I speed my walk up and keep my eyes forward out of fear.

The footsteps get louder and louder as they grow closer and closer.

I finally turn around to see what was causing the noises but before I can even see what it is, I feel my self being grabbed and pinned against something.

I close my eyes out of pain and fear as I feel the person pin my hands over my head.

I open my eyes to and see some random man I have never seen before. He seems to be in his twenties. He has a very frightening face and a seemingly dirty head of hair.

I try to wiggle out of his grip but he is a lot taller and stronger then me so a barley move at all.

"Well hello there my little omega." The mans scary voice fills my ears.

What kind of nickname is that? It must be forgin or something.

He uses the hand that is not pinning my hands and runs it down my side causing tears to fill my eyes.

"Such a nice little body you have here Omega." He whispers in my ear.

Again with that name but that's not my concern at the moment.

Why is he doing this to me? I don't even know this man. All I was trying to do was walk home, what did I do?

"W-what d-do you w-want?" I ask the man.

If he wants money, I don't have any to give him.

"Oh you. You are what I want." He says breathing in my face.

The smell of his breath makes me want to gage.

And what does he mean he wants me? I'm a person, not just something someone can have

"W-what d-do y-you mean? I d-don't h-have money. I'm s-sorry." I say now almost fully crying.

"I don't want your money! I want you my little omega." He says.

I squirm and cry trying to get out of his grip. I don't want him to touch me.

He takes his dirty rough hand and starts to pull at my shirt causing me to scream for help even though I know that no one will hear me.

"Stop yelling!" The man yells tightening his grip on my hands causing me to whimper in pain.

I slam my eye lids together as hard as I can hoping when I open them that this man will be gone.

Weirdly enough while I have my eyes closed I feel the man being pulled off of me.

I hear a thump on the ground causing me to slowly open my eyes.

It's difficult to see anything because of the dark but I can see that the guy attacking me is now and the ground with three guys hovering him.

I can't quite see the faces of who the men are but I already know who it is.

I can tell my there talk height and strong looking figures.

It's the triplets.

They all seem to just be walking in a slow circle around the man on the ground not doing anything to him. Well at least not yet.

Knowing the protectiveness of the triplets and after seeing what they did to the guy a few days in the grocery store, things are not looking to good for this guy.

Wait how did Edward, Marcel and Harry even know I was here? It's the middle of the night and we are no where near their house. I mean of course I am great full for them coming and helping me because that man could have hurt me worse then he already did, but just how did they know I needed help?

I focus my attention back on the triplets who have still not said a single word. Getting a better look at them now they have stoped walking around the man I can tell their eyes are black again, the way they get when they are mad.

They stare at the now terrified looking guy for a few seconds before completely attacking the guy.

Edward went for his face while Harry and Marcel sent kicks and punches to the rest of his body.

Where in the world did they even learn to fight like that?

"What do you think you where doing to my mate?!" Edward screams in between punches.

"I'm sorry man I didn't know he was yours. He didn't have a mark." The guy says while yelling from the pain.

"Even if he isn't marked you would smell us on him! Plus you should even do that to anyone especially what is ours." Edward continues yelling at the guy while taking all his rage out on the man.

"I'm sorry." The man keeps repeating to Edward until he passes out from all the hits.

At this point I realize that these men will protect me always.

The triplets hit him for a little while longer until it seems like all their rage is gone.

They all get up off the man and turn to me and once they see me their eyes immediately go back to their beautiful green color.

I lift my arms up signaling that I want one of them to pick me up. I'm quite scared because of what just happened and I just want them to give me the safe feeling they give me.

They all move to try and pick me up but then they all growl at each other wanting to be the one that holds me.

After a few seconds of their growling argument they let Marcel come and pick me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders and he has his arms under my legs hold me up.

I bury my head into his neck and start crying.

"Marcy..." I sob out holding on to him like my life depends on it.

"I know baby I know. Don't worry we will never let him touch you again." He says also holding on to me tight.

"W-why? W-what?" I say referring to the man but I'm too overwhelmed to even form any sentences.

"We are sorry princess."Harry says not answering my question.

Why me? What was he even trying to do? And why was he touching me like that? Why would anyone want to hurt someone else if they didn't even do anything to them?

For some reason my chest starts to feel all tight, kinda like someone was pushing on my chest.

I struggle to get my breath in and out. What the heck is happening.

The boys seem to immediately notice that something is wrong.

"What's wrong baby boy?" Edward asks looking at me worried.

"I f-feel like I can't breathe." I say now crying harder out of fear.

All three boys seem to look at each other knowing exactly what is happening to me but none of them say anything.

Marcel sits on the ground with me now straddling his lap.

Harry and Edward sit down with us and quickly flip me around so that I can see both of them while still sitting in Marcels lap.

My breathing problem just gets worse and worse so I try to breath quicker to see if that helps but I think it just made it worse.

"Okay my darling I need you to look at me." Harry says as I make my wondering eyes meet his.

"I know this feeling is scary but everything is going to be okay. I promise you." He says and I nod trusting him for some reason.

"Okay we are going to try something that should help you feel better. So what are going to do is I am going to breath on your nose and then you are going to breathe on mine." He tells me.

Harry takes full control of the situation seemingly knowing what he is doing while the other two watch us.

Harry let's out a slow calming minty breath on to my nose, weirdly calming me slightly.

"Okay now it's your turn baby." He tells me smiling.

I try to breathe on his nose but it's a lot harder then I thought it would be. I just keep hiccuping and breathing in when I try to breathe on his nose. But eventually after a few attempts I get the breath out.

"That's it darling. Good job." He tells me still smiling.

Harry then let's out another steady breathe on my nose causing me to close my eyes and just feel the cool air against my face.

"Okay now it's your turn again." He tells me.

The breath this time was a little less shaky but still not great but I try my best.

I feel Marcel take one of his hands and softly rub my back causing me to calm down a little more resulting in a smother breath.

"There we go." Harry says before breathing on me again.

This goes on for the next few minutes until my breaths are fully steady and my tears are gone.

I don't say anything once I am calm, I just put my head back into Marcels neck craving some comfort.

"Do you want us to take you home sunshine?" Edward asks.

I nod not even remembering that I am trying to keep people from finding out where I live.

"Okay baby." Marcel says while standing up with me still wrapped around him.

I keep my head rested on his shoulder and see Harry and Edward walking right behind Marcel both looking at me kindly.

They all start walking in the direction of my house, meaning that they came to save me without a car. So did they walk here? How did they know where I was?

They continue to walk for about 15 more minutes until we get to my street.

We walk by the small run down houses until we get to mine. It's one of the tiniest houses on the whole street. It's not great but I try to keep it nice inside but there's not a lot to work with.

I really shouldn't be letting them into my house because it will definitely raise suspicion on my life but it's been too long of a day for me to even care.

We walk into my empty drive way and walk up the two steps before the front door.

"Do you have your keys?" Marcel asks me and I nod before pulling the keys out of my pocket and handing them to him.

He takes them and uses one of his hands to unlock the door while the other one holds me.

They step into my house and walk through my small kitchen and the small living room before walking up the stairs.

"Are your parents here?" Marcel asks me.

Oh shit I can't tell them or else they will tell someone else and then I'll be sent into foster care and I won't be able to see anyone again or live my life again. I don't want to lie to them but I have to. I will just tell them that they are out or something.

"Uh no they aren't home tonight." I tell them lying.

"Oh alright." Marcel says not noticing my lie which it reliving but makes me feel a little bit guilty.

"Do you have a bathroom baby boy?" Edward asks and I point to my only bathroom next to my room.

They walk into the bathroom and Marcel sits me on the sink and let's me go.

"Okay why don't you take a shower baby and then once you are done, we can talk." Harry says and I nod still staying quiet.

"Here we will give you some privacy. Just yell if you need us." Edward says smiling.

The three of them turn away from me and walk out the bathroom leaving me to shower.

I quickly rinse off in the cold shower not wanting to be alone for too long.

I hop out and dry off before going into my room and just putting on some socks a hoodie and some sweatpants which I have to roll up because for some reason my clothes are seeming to get bigger. Weird.

I leave my room before walking downstairs and finding the triplets sitting on the couch talking about something random.

"Hi." I say shyly looking around the room.

The guys stop talking once they hear me and they turn to me and smile noticing my presence. Then Harry pats a spot on the couch in between him and Edward signaling for me to sit down next to them.

I slowly walk over and sit down in the spot.

For a few seconds no one says anything. I can tell we are all just deep in thought about What happened. I have a million questions I want to ask them but one comes to mind in specific.

"What's an omega?" I ask them.

All three of them look at me confused.

"What?" They all say at the same time.

"What's an omega?" I repeat thinking they didn't hear me.

"Wait you don't know what an omega is?" Harry asks me sounding shocked.

"Um no?" I say.

Is that something I should know? I mean the word sounded a little familiar but I haven't the slightest clue of what an 'omega' is.

"You." Marcel says,

"Me what?" I ask now confused.

"Your an omega." Edward says for Marcel.

"I am?" I say now even more confused.

What does he mean I am an omega? I guess that explains the man calling me that but is that a good thing or a bad thing?

"Wait do you know what an alpha is? Or a beta?" Harry asks me and I shake my head causing them to gasp a little bit.

What is so important about a name?

"I'm sorry." I say looking down.

I didn't mean to disappoint them by not knowing what all those things are. Maybe it is a mate thing? Am I a bad mate for not knowing?

"No no no sweetheart you don't need to apologize. We should be the ones apologizing, we should of realized you didn't understand and taught you. We forgot that you didn't know much about mates before you met us." Harry says.

So I guess it is a mate thing.

"It's okay but what is it?" I ask them all still curious of what that guy was calling me earlier.

"Well okay everyone can either be a alpha or a  beta or an omega and you usually figure it out at a young age which one you are. Stereotypically alpha are the strongest of the three and they are usually protecters." Edward says.

"And then there are betas which is kinda of an in between of alphas and omegas. They can still be big and strong but they are not really protecters. Like your friend Niall, he's a beta." Marcel says.

"And then there is omegas which actually typical are females and male omegas are very rare. Omegas are typically very very small and need protecting, depending on the person. Omegas are actually typically mated with betas though for some reason and it's also rare for an omega and alpha to be mates. But when they are mates the alpha or alphas are extremely lucky to be able to get to protect and love such small amazing creatures such as yourself." Harry says.

"Okay I think I understand. But how do you know I am an omega." I ask them.

"Well first off we can smell it. But also we can just tell." Edward says.

How can he just tell? Is it my height? I'm not that small I swear.

"Okay and because I am an omega does that mean you guys are betas like Niall?" I ask them.

I mean yes they are all extremely tall and strong and protective but if it is already rare for me to be an omega I doubt I would be mates with three alphas. Right?

"No baby. We are all alphas." Edward says making me gasp.

"What?! How is it possible that I am a male omega and you guys are all alphas and we are mates." I ask shocked.

"We know darling. We were shocked when we found out too but we are so so lucky to be able to have you as our mate. Thousands of alphas would kill to be in our situation." Harry says.

"Wait is that why that guy kept touching me today?" I ask causing them to growl.

"Yes that was probably why. Can you show us where he touched you." Marcel asks sounding mad.

"Uh well first pinned me against a tree and held my wrists really tight witch hurt." I say showing them my red and swollen wrists making them growl louder.

"Um and then he started pulling at my shirt and touching my stomach." I tell them looking down.

"We are so so sorry that he did that to you baby. We wish we could have gotten there sooner." Marcel says.

Wait that reminds me of one of my other questions.

"How did you guys know that I needed help? You live like twenty minutes away." I say looking at them.

All three of them seem to go a little red in the face at my question.

"Well um we kinda were sorta were waiting for you." Edward says.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

What do they mean they were waiting for me.

"We knew that your shift ended late and we didn't want you to have to walk home alone in the dark so we were going to give you a ride home but we lost track of time and we were a few minutes late getting you so we parked at the store and started walking on the path you walk on home to look for you. But then we heard you scream so we ran as fast as we could to get to you but when we got there that man already had his hands all over you." Harry says at the end sounding upset.

"Oh." Is all I can say.

I'm extremely thankful that they got there at all.

"Wait so if I am an omega that is your mate, how come that guy kept calling me 'his little omega' I thought only mates would call each other that." I ask them.

I think this got them a little upset because a tiny amount of darkness rushed over their eyes but it quickly went away when I pulled them into a hug hoping to calm them.

My arms fail to reach around all three of them but it's okay because they just hold me.

After a few seconds I slowly pull away and move back to my spot on the couch.

I let out a loud yawn just now feeling all my tiredness rush over me. The three boys seem to coo at my yawn.

"Aw are you sleepy baby?" Edward ask me.

"Yes Eddie." I say tiredly not really realizing that I gave Edward a nickname.

But I soon realize I did when I notice the huge smile rush over Edwards face and the frown appear on Harry's making me sad.

I didn't mean to make Harry feel left out. I really don't even realize when I make nicknames it's like my mouth is just doing it randomly. I really don't want Harry to be upset. I don't want anyone to be upset.

I think they all notice my sad empathy for Harry so then Marcel and Edward both glare angrily at Harry for making me upset.

Harry quickly pulls me into a hug assuring me that it is fine but I still feel bad.

Harry holds me in a hug and I feel myself getting sleepier and sleepier in his arms.

Harry notices and picks me up off the couch and starts walking up to my room with Edward and Marcel right behind us.

He opens the door to my room and walks over to my bed before setting me on the bed and pulling the thin blanket over my body.

"We will see you tomorrow lovely." Edward says and the other two smile at me before turning around and walking over to my room door so they can go home.

"Wait!" I say in a whispered yell.

They all turn around quickly looking at me concerned thinking something is wrong.

I let out a little 'stay' telling them to stay here with me.

Truthfully after what happened today I really don't want to be alone and I enjoy the triplets company greatly.

"Really?" Marcel asks sound happy.

I nod giggling a little bit.

All three boys hop into the bed after asking if it was alright which I said it was.

My bed is actually very small because it's built for me not for three big alphas. So I guess we will just be squishing together.

Edward lays in the middle of the bed and pulls me practically on top of him which surprisingly is actually insanely comfortable.

I snuggle into his chest enjoying the warmth and safeness I am getting from him.

Marcel lays on the right of us and he wraps his arm around my waist.

Harry lays on the left and does the same with his arm as Marcel did.

"Thank you guys for staying." I whisper out barley loud enough for them to hear me.

"We love nothing more then being with you princess." Harry says in an equally quite voice.

"Get some rest sweetheart. We will be here when you wake up tomorrow." Marcel says while using one of his hands and running it through my hair.

"Goodnight." I say while letting my eyes close.

"Sweet dreams baby boy." Is the last thing I hear before being over taken with sleep.

-

Hello loves!
I thought I would just post this because I already had it ready.
I'm thinking about posting more often, let me know what you think about that.
How was this chapter?
Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 293 7
A College/ABO/Fake Relationship AU where longtime friends, Harry and Louis, come up with the perfect plan to fake date, which, of course, ends up bei...
399K 14.4K 48
Anne and Jay had always been the best of friends. They had both mated their high school sweethearts and bought houses right next to each other. Anne...
203K 10.4K 47
They've been trained to become Alpha protectors of their city, tasked to battle gruesome beasts and put their lives at risk on a daily basis. Louis i...