π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”°βΆβΆβΆ

By _iyablues

"You can't make me leave no matter what you do." He gets close to my face smirking. "I'm a royal, I leave on... More

π”¦π”«π” π”²π”Ÿπ”²π”° π”ͺπ”¬π”¬π”‘π”Ÿπ”¬π”žπ”―π”‘π”° ++ π”‘π”¦π”°π” π”©π”žπ”¦π”ͺ𝔒𝔯
𝔣𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 π”‘π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺΒΉ
π”‘π”’π”€π”’π”«π”’π”―π”žπ” π”ΆΒ²
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒³
𝔰𝔠𝔒𝔫𝔱⁴
𝔒𝔲𝔭π”₯π”¬π”―π”¦π”žβ΅
π”žπ”£π”£π”žπ”¦π”―βΆβΆβΆ
𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑...⁷
π” π”žπ”²π”€π”₯𝔱⁸
𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”―π”ͺ⁹
𝔑𝔒π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔠¹⁰
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒¹¹
𝔱𝔬𝔡𝔦𝔠¹²
π”₯𝔦𝔰¹³
𝔀𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔱¹⁴
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔬𝔫𝔒¹⁢
π”ͺπ”’π”©π”žπ”«π” π”₯𝔬𝔩𝔢 𝔭𝔱. 𝔱𝔴𝔬¹⁷
𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔒¹⁸
π” π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«ΒΉβΉ
π”¨π”žπ”―π”ͺπ”žΒ²β°
π”₯𝔦𝔑𝔑𝔒𝔫 π”§π”’π”žπ”©π”¬π”²π”°π”ΆΒ²ΒΉ
𝔀𝔲𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔰²²
π”¦π”«π”°π”žπ”±π”¦π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’Β²Β³
𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯𝔳𝔒𝔑²⁴
𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔱≠𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒²⁡
𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 π”‘π”žπ”Ά π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β²βΆ
π”‘π”’π”«π”¦π”žπ”©Β²β·
π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¦π”žΒ²βΈ
𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑𝔒𝔑²⁹
𝔰𝔴𝔒𝔒𝔱 𝔰𝔦𝔑𝔒³⁰
𝔫𝔬 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨Β³ΒΉ
π”žπ”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”± π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³²
𝔩ø𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔰³³
𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫³⁴
𝔯𝔒𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔀³⁡
𝔱𝔒𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯³⁢
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒¹ ++ 𝔫𝔬𝔯π”ͺπ”žπ”©π” π”Ά
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―ΒΉ
𝔒𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔒² ++ π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”²π”±π”Ά π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Ÿπ”’π”žπ”°π”±
π”Ÿπ”¬π”«π”²π”° 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”―Β²
𝔱π”₯π”žπ”«π”¨ 𝔢𝔬𝔲!

𝔀𝔬𝔬𝔑 π”―π”¦π”‘π”‘π”žπ”«π” π”’ΒΉβ΅

20.3K 459 66
By _iyablues

Felix POV

I left, I couldn't watching their lovey dovey bullshit any longer. I teleport over to Lexi's house to see her laying on her bed watching tv.

I watch her for a moment before making myself visible infront of her. Her eyes light up upon seeing me.

"Felix, I missed you."

"Mhm I'm hungry so hurry up and strip." I order.

"Why are you in such a r—"

Growing annoyed I snap, "Shut the fuck up and strip Lexi."

She huffs but listens stripping from her night wear. Walking over to the bed I push her down pulling her legs open.

I stare at her body for a moment taking in her big breasts and almost flat stomach.

"Is something wrong?"

Her voice makes me look up at her.

"No." I deadpan

Leaning between her legs I spit on her pussy getting it wet, not in the mood to do foreplay. I get back up and she rocks her hips when I begin rubbing my tip against her.

"Hurry up." She urges pulling my hips closer.

I slap her hand away grabbing her hips and ramming myself inside of her. She moans wrapping her legs around me while I kept thrusting.

"Uh huh baby fuck me just like that."

If this was Mila she'd be crying and whining for me, saying she can't take it yet she shakes her hips for more.

I groan at the thought, fucking Lexi harder.

I'm pulled down to her face and turn my head into her neck when she tries to kiss me. I kiss her neck grinding my hips into her.

"Let's not do that." I mumble on her neck.

"But I want—"

I cover her mouth getting rougher and her eyes roll into her head momentarily. She moans against my hand bucking her hips.

So fucking annoying.

But Mila— She's so cute the way she moans with tears in her eyes. I smirk to myself at the thought of her.

I get annoyed as my thoughts drift off to Angelo. He just swoops in and sweeps her off her feet because he proclaimed that he loved her, whatever that fucking means.

I hate him, I wanna hurt him.

All people really want is a good fuck nothing else matters to them. We constantly seek out pleasure even when it destroys us, we just want more.

Love is a lie.

She's mine no one else's yet she's sleeping around with someone else claiming she loves them. It pisses me the fuck off and I don't know why.

Fuck—

"Felix!"

Lexi voice screams out and I snap out of my thoughts looking down at her. My hand was wrapped tightly around her neck and tears were streaming down her face.

I calmly let her go pulling away from her. She quickly sits up backing away. I notice the bruise around her neck and I roll my eyes leaving her there.

Not my problem.

I realized I was still hard and didn't even get to eat. I teleport back to Mila's house to see her sleeping soundly in bed.

I sigh getting in the bed and pulling the covers over us before bringing her closer to my chest. She snuggles closer humming in her sleep.

"I love you."

The words rang in my ears and I stare down at her. Why is my heart racing?

•••

Mila POV

"You made me wait almost two months for some damn sage." I mumble taking it from her.

"I forgot." She shrugs.

"What? You got demons or something?" Marco jokes.

"Yes." I deadpan.

He raises his brow and glances at his sister but she shakes her head not saying anything.

"Okay...again weird asl."

I throw a pillow at him. "You're weird you fuckjit." I curse frustrated.

He chuckles. "Fuck jit? You swear like a ten year old."

I roll my eyes and Maria interjects. "Anyways can you get out Marco? I need to talk to Mila about something important."

"About what? The new boy you're obsessing over?" He jokes.

She flips him off and he sticks his tongue out at her before leaving. I turn confused and she stares at me.

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?" I reply confused.

"Your mom called me, she said she suspects you cheating on Angelo and that you've been blaming it on a demon." She looks at me and I could see the disappointment on her face.

"Maria I'm telling the truth, why the fuck does no one believe? Why would I lie about something like that?" I grow frustrated.

"Mila you sound insane. A demon?" She sighs.

"Look your mom came to me in hopes you'd open up to me about who you're sleeping around with since we're best friends."

"And I fucking told you both already it's a demon."

I was officially frustrated. "I told you even before I started dating Angelo, so your saying I've been lying about it to protect some person even before I started going out with Angelo? Yea because I thought that far ahead."

"Mila..." She starts but I cut her off.

"I know I sound crazy but your supposed to be my best friend you know me better than anyone I wouldn't make up a lie like this." I wipe my face grabbing my stuff. "Some fucking friend you are."

"Mila wait—"

I walk out slamming the door on my way out.

•••

I sigh climbing in bed and grabbing my phone off my nightstand. I open my messages and going into Angelo and I's chat messaging him.

"Baby."

I stare at the chat waiting for the chat bubble to appear. He replies after a minute,

"Yea pretty?"

I smile at his text wiping my tears away. "I love you." I state.

He quickly replies. "I love you too baby." He attaches an innocent smile to the message before following with another message.

"Maria texted me, she said to tell you she's sorry, did something happen?"

I sniffle contemplating if I should take this chance to be honest with him. I shake my head,

I've already lost Maria I don't wanna lose him too.

"We just had a little fight." I reply.

I lock my phone resting it down. Going in my bag I take out the sage from earlier. Going over to my nightstand again I pull out my lighter.

"God, I hope this works."

I begin to burn the sage slowly going around my room cleansing it.

Please work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
152 1 19
A demon princesses 18th birthday is coming up in a few days but she's a love demon so she will go woman hood in her years. As her birthday passes her...
5.7K 155 11
This is the story of two strangers. One, an incubus, the other, nothing but a simple human. Upon their first meeting, they struck a deal, it was only...
548K 25.3K 72
Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex" as he calls it. Why would anyone WANT t...