Soulmate

By billie_is_dxddy

This is the sequel to my other book 'Am I Really In Love With My Bully' so if you haven't read that one go re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New book

Chapter 3

765 14 0
By billie_is_dxddy

Billie's POV

I woke up before bri again. I let her sleep cause I do not want to have an argument over something. I carefully got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I actually have hella interviews today and I have to leave.

Bri said she didn't want to come and we argued about it before I agreed to just let her stay home. That women got hands, sis pushed me and I flew into a wall. She made sure I was okay after a while.

I walked in my room and got an outfit out. One more day until our anniversary. I'm gonna plan a couple of things while I'm out shooting interviews and shit.

I decided to post on my Instagram since I haven't in a while.

Via Instagram

Liked by claudiasulewski and 3,476,987 more...

billieeilish: interviews suck, but I gotta go😩
————————————————————————
User 1: omg hi Billie
User 2: are you and Bri still friends
User 3: why did bri stop posting
User 4: guys who cares about bri we here for Billie.
billieeilish: I care about her
User 5: Billie finna give us a black screen if y'all don't quit🙄

I rolled my eyes at the ignorant comment and shut my phone off. Let's just hope bri doesn't see that. I heard a soft knock on my door causing bri to move a bit. "Yeah?" I whispered. "I'm sorry didn't know she was sleep, cmon it's time to go." Finneas whispered.

I nodded as he left. I went to bri and kissed her forehead. "Bye beautiful." I said softly before walking out of the the room.

Today is gonna be so tiring.

Brianna's POV

I woke up and Billie wasn't home. I know where she is though. Like two days ago she told me she had a lot of interviews before our anniversary. I only remembered because we argued about it.

Maybe Billie's right I probably do have a short temper. I sighed and got up to do my mourning routine. I'm gonna go to the mall and get Billie a few things for our anniversary.

I'm at the mall with Kaden because I know I'm gonna have a lot of bags. "So how was your day at school." I asked Kaden as we walked around looking for Gucci. "It was ok, Jordan kept asking about you which resulted in the whole crew asking about you." He said.

"Sucks." I said. "Yea. Oh there it is." He pointed to Gucci. "Finally." I sighed and we walked to Gucci.

We came out of Gucci so with only two bags. I got her some shoes and a book bag that I think she'll like. Now I'm going to bath and body works because I know she loves candles.

That girl tried to fight me over some damn candles. And it was all because I accidentally knocked it over. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I smelled a few candles and decided only on a few.

We walked out of bath and body works with three bags and so far I was holding all of them. Kaden offered but I said I got it until I can't hold anymore. "How was your day?" He asked. "It was ok I guess, I was sleep most of the day so I really didn't have a day yet." I said truthfully.

Over this past year me and Kaden became close. He's like another Kevin just not gay. Well I think he isn't, never really thought about his sexuality.

"There goes Louis Vuitton." He pointed out. "Thanks I was looking for it." He nodded. I got her a couple of rings, sunglasses, and a watch.

I'm done shopping for Billie and as I predicted we had like 20 bags in total. I drove back home. "You want me to walk home?" He asked me. "Uh no your gonna help me hide these because sometimes we come to my house too.

He nodded. "May I ask who your girlfriend is?" "I would but I don't know if your gonna tell people so." "Wow so you don't trust me?" He asked offended.

"No no no I do trust you it's just she's sorta kind of a celebrity and she's not out yet." He nodded. "It's cool I won't tell anyone." He said.

"Yeah I know, I'll ask her about telling you though, maybe you guys can meet one day." He nodded and helped me get the bags.

After hours of hiding the presents for our anniversary Billie finally called me. (Billie-italic/Brianna-bold)

Hey baby
Hey
Where are you?
I'm at home, why?
Oh no reason I just wanted to know since you wasn't here when I got here
Oh yeah sorry about that, I'll be there in a few
Ok love you bye
Love you too bye

I smiled and hung up. "Alright Cmon Kaden let's get you home." He smiled and nodded.

I'm cuddled up to Billie right now. She was so happy to see me when I came back. She thinks she's the dominant one but she really isn't. I'm rea- "what you thinkin about?" She asked.

"How your actually a big softie and I'm the dominant one." She says up and looked offended. "I'm not soft and I'm the dominant the fuck you talking about." She rolled her eyes.

"Your the dominant one? Says the person who was screaming 'please b-." "Oookay enough...I'm the dominant fuck out of here." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you say softie."

"That's it." She mumbled and tackler me. She started tickling me and I couldn't breath. "B-bil I-I *laughs* s-stop." I said in between laughs.

"Say I'm the dominant one." She kept tickling me. "O-okay *laughs* y-your the *laughs* do-dominant one." She stopped and I gasped for air.

She smiled. I finally caught my breath. "So not funny eilish." "Stop calling me that." She whined.

"No it's your punishment." "I prefer a different punishment." She smirked. I threw a pillow at her. "Horny ass." "Cmon baby we haven't done it in a week because you were mad at me." She whined.

"Tomorrow I promise." I said. She groaned. She got in her and pulled the covers over us. I was drifting off until sleep until I heard a moan. I turned and looked at Billie.

She was masturbating...again. I pulled the cover off her and smacked her hand. She whined. "Babyyy please I was almost finish."

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed her neck. "That down there is mine now so don't touch yourself if you do it will be a punishment got it?"  She nodded. "No I want you to say it."

"O-ok." She said. I let go and Billie had a pouty face. "Don't be upset eilish." She sighed and turned away from me. "Goodnight." I said. "Night." She mumbled. I chuckled at her frustration.

Billie's POV

Who does she think she is. She stopped me from pleasing myself I was literally almost there. I don't know why I stopped I'm obviously the dominant one here. I looked over and saw bri sleep. I smirked to myself and laid on my back. "Don't even think about it bil." Bri said.

I groaned. I thought she was sleep. "Go to sleep billie." I sighed. "Well...can we at least cuddle." I asked. She shrugged. I cuddled into her and just enjoyed her embrace.

"Your so soft." She said while rubbing her fingers through my hair. "Am not." I protested. Her playing in my hair was making me really sleepy. "Your soft Billie except it." She said.

"Am not." I mumbled while being half asleep. "Whatever your soft and you know it, now go to sleep baby your tired." "I'm only soft for you." I mumbled. I heard her chuckle.

My eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.
————————————————————————
A/n: hey guys, how are you? Hope you like this chapter, I didn't proofread so sister for mistakes. Stay safe love you💞.!

1351 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 141 31
who knows what would have happened if billie wasn't on a late night drive? would gabriella ever get to know what being in love feels like? TW for wh...
34.4K 973 28
{Completed} [Edited] 17 year old Ashley finally comes back to LA after two years to start her junior year in the high-school her two childhood be...
9K 192 20
-Sequel to Do You Remember?- !! TRIGGERING TOPICS ARE MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK !! some major ones are: -ALCOHOLISM -DEPRESSION/SH/SUICIDE MENTIONS Bill...
192K 5K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...