Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

By uglydiaries

πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ π“πŽ πŒπ„? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, πŽπ‘ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ 𝐓... More

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 41 ]

2.3K 53 63
By uglydiaries

A/N: 3,000 words. Getting a sense of deja vu..... the only thing is this outcome isn't going to be the same as chapter 9. Enjoy :)

(y/n) rested her head on Fred's shoulder as they sat in the Great Hall. All the students were still tickling in and the excitement was roaring off everyone's body.

"We should throw a party," Wren said taking a seat next to Lee.

"Shouldn't you be with the other Ravenclaws?" George joked as he threw a roll at Wren's head.

"Please, they won't even notice that I'm gone. I spent most of time with you lot anyways."

"Can I have everyone's attention please," Dumbledore's voice echoed through the hall silencing everyone. (Y/n) looked to see that the Beauxbatons had taken a seat at the Ravenclaw table and the Durmstrang were with the Slytherins. "I have a pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable."

(Y/n) turned her attention to the Ravenclaw table as one of the Beauxbatons girls- still clutching a muffler around her head gave a derisive laugh.

"No one's making you stay," Hermione whispered from a few seats down.

"The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. I now invite you to eat, drink, and make yourself at home."

"What's that?" Ron asked, pointing at a large dish of some sort- seemed to be that of a stew. Hermione shook her head as she leaned in closer to him.

"Bouillabaisse."

"Bless you," Ron said looking over at her, but she just shook her head making (y/n) laugh.

"Ron, she didn't sneeze she was telling you the dishes name," (Y/n) said putting a little bit of it on her plate.

"Yes!" Hermione said beaming at her. "It's French, I had it on holiday summer before last. It's very nice."

(Y/n) turned her attention to Fred and George who were trying to get a head count for tonight's party. "Don't forget we're going to need food if we're throwing it in the Gryffindor common room."

"I can go, I'll just change into a Niffler so no one will notice." Wren said in between bites as he devoured the mash potatoes on his plate.

"Charming. I guess I'll go with you," (y/n) sighed looking down at her plate that seemed fuller by the minute.

"Well don't seem too disappointed that you're going with me," Wren joked before looking her over. "Hey, you good?"

(y/n) let out a forced smile as she nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm just tired that's all." In truth she didn't feel the need to tell them that her nightmares had returned, and she wasn't getting any sleep.

Remus had sent a few more letters explaining that it actually went further down the Potter family tree. Being a seer was more common back in the 15th century. She just wasn't sure how to unlock her abilities and what it meant for her.

"Hello, earth to (y/ n)?" Fred said with a dopey smile. He was currently waving a hand in front of her face. "Thought I lost you there. Dinner's over."

(Y/n) sent him a warm smile as she nodded. She went to walk over to Wren who was waiting for her, but Fred put a hand on her shoulder stopping her in place. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, perfect. Sorry just zoning out. You know, all the excitement with the tournament."

Fred gave her a wary look before nodding and kissing the top of her head. "Okay, I'll see you in a few."

(Y/n) nodded getting up from her seat and walking over to Wren. He put an arm around her shoulder as they walked out to the kitchen.

"So, are we going to talk about it?" He asked giving her a side eye.

"Talk about what?" (Y/n) asked as they reached the pear portrait and tickling it. The door to the kitchen swung open and (y/n) took it upon herself to enter first as little house elves came circling around asking all kinds of questions.

"Dobby is pleased to see Master Carter and Master Thompson," Dobby exclaimed coming up to the two. "What can I do for you two?"

"We're throwing a party and need some snacks and drinks."

"Dobby will be pleased to help you," he said disappearing in the kitchen.

(Y/n) turned towards Wren as she sat down on a countertop. "Don't change the subject. I'm practically your adopted brother. I know when something is bother you."

"Yeah, you and Fred both apparently." (Y/n) said sighing. She closed her eyes taking in a steady breath before opening them up again. "I think I'm a seer. It's why I've been getting the nightmares. Bill, Aiden, and Remus were looking into it for me."

"What?" Wren asked, slightly wide eyes. "Wicked cool."

"For the most part it could be but there is a lot of messages within the dreams that I don't understand. And I see a lot of death."

Wren looked her over for a second before nodding and pulling her into a hug. "I can't even comprehend how that must be for you. Is there anything else Remus said in the letter?"

"He talked about being able to control it better, especially by using the crystal gazer Angelina had given me. I just I don't know. I'm scared about all of it."

"You're not alone, I'm here and you have Fred, George, Lee, Angelina, and even the golden trio by your side. Hell, you might even be able to get a few Durmstrang members on your team."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes as she looked back at him. He had a small smile on his face,. His hair swooping a little in his eye covering the scar on his left eyebrow. Something he had obtained last year during Sirius Black escape.

"You really are amazing Wren, thank you."

"Aww is (y/n) getting all sappy on me?"

"And you just killed the moment," (y/n) laughed as Dobby returned with food and drinks. She thanked him quickly before heading out with Wren. "You know you offered to get the food because you would change in your animagus form which implied I needed to come with you, but we never changed."

Wren let out a laugh as they climbed up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room.

"You lied, because you wanted to know what was going on with me didn't you?" She huffed walking in front of him.

"In my defense we've all been a little worried about you. Look, I promise I won't say anything to them, but you should talk to Fred. You know he'll understand."

(Y/n) turned slowly the drinks still in hand as she looked over to Wren. "Would he understand that sometimes in my nightmares I see his death?"

Wren looked taken aback before slowly composing himself. "(Y/n) this is not some burden you should have to carry around yourself. We're your friends."

"His death is not the only ones I see. Wren, talking about this is not easy. Hell, sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy-"

"Okay, so we'll figure this out. We'll use the crystal gazer together. Don't look at me like that okay. You don't want to tell anyone else then fine, but I'm not going to let my little sister look so miserable when I can help."

"Little? Wren I'm older than you by a few months," (Y/n) said sending him a small smile.

"That whole speech and that's what you got out of it?" Wren said laughing as they reached the portrait. "We'll get through it."

"Thank you, Balderdash." (y/n) said as the portrait door swung open. The party was already in full swing as (y/n) and Wren walked in. She made a beeline for the table setting all the snacks and drinks down.

"Finally," Ron said, shoving a few first-years out of the way. "I've been waiting ages for the food."

"Ron, we just ate dinner," (Y/n) said shaking her head. "Hey, have you seen your brother?"

"Yeah, he was making out with Angelina. Quite a sight for sore eyes you know. Never seen anyone do that with their tongue before."

(Y/n) just rolled her eyes as she looked over and saw George and Angelina making out. "Looks like someone brought out the alcohol. Never going to let them live that down, and anyways Ron I was talking about your other brother."

"He's over with Lee by the sound system," Harry said coming up and handing her a drink. "Figured you might need one."

"Thanks Harry, you're a lifesaver. Also, who let the first-years downstairs?"

"That would be Cormac," Ginny said rolling her eyes. "Who even let him be a prefect?"

"You're telling me," (Y/n) laughed. "I have to do rounds with him. Complete useless if you're asking me. The twins would have made a better prefect over him. Which reminds me, I'm going to go find my boyfriend. I'll catch you lot later."

(Y/n) walked over to Fred who was currently laughing at something Lee had said. "Hey, you guys did an excellent job setting up."

Fred instantly wrapped an arm around her bringing her in closer. "Hey, you."

"Helps that we have magic," Lee said. "Muggles really are missing out."

(Y/n) nodded in acknowledgement before turning her attention towards Fred. "Come on, dance with me," she said taking another sip of her drink. Harry, had in fact gave her a glass of firewhisky instead of the punch they had brought in. She was starting to feel the effects of the drink take over.

"You look beautiful."

There was something in the way he talked that took away all the nightmares she had ever had with him. The ones of George and him lying dead near her parents' grave. Fred always knew how to say the right thing and make her feel better.

"I love you," she said bringing her lips to his. He reacted immediately, cupping her face in his hands.

"I love you."

"Disgusting," Ron said coming up to the couple. "We're all about to play a game of truth or dare. Want to join us?"

"Sounds fun! Where is it being held?"

"Boy's dormitory- five minutes."

(Y/n) looked sideways to where George and Angelina currently were. "I'm going to go ask if they want to play. You should go ask Lee and Wren."

(Y/n) gave him a quick peck before walking her way over to the duo. "Well, well, well what do we have here?"

George let out a groan as he pulled away. "Ahh, and if it isn't (y/n) just the girl I wanted to see."

"Actually, I think the girl you really want to see is the one you were shoving your tongue down only moments ago," (y/n) said sending him a smile before looking at Angelina who was currently looking anywhere but at her.

"Truth or dare is happening in five minutes- Ron's dorm. We're all going to be up there."

George nodded before giving her a look, (y/n) nodded walking away and sending him a wink. She walked back to Fred who had a small bottle in his hand. "Really, veritaserum?" (y/n) asked as she walked with him up to Ron's dorm.

"Only way to get the game interesting." Fred said pushing the door open and then coming to a stop. "It's so-"

"Clean?" (Y/n) finished looking around the room.

"Well duh, we're not slobs," Ron said taking a seat in between Harry and Hermione.

"What did they pay you to join, Granger?" George asked as he walked in.

"Didn't have to," Harry said with a laugh.

"I want to prove to these dimwits that I can be fun," Hermione said crossing her arms slightly.

"Aww 'mione, you don't have to prove to them," (Y/n) said taking a seat across from her. "You and I have fun all the time."

"Oh please, tell me about this fun girl time you two have," Lee said with a wink.

(Y/n) threw the closest pillow she could find at Lee as she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, everyone listen up. We're playing truth or dare. If you pick truth you have to drink from this bottle of veritaserum, and if you pick dare well uh you know you have to follow through with it." Ron said. "I put everyone's name in a hat and whoever gets drawn goes first."

(Y/n) look around the room eagerly. Besides Fred and George who sat on either side of her, and the golden trio the group consisted of Angelina, Lee, Wren, Ginny, Alicia, Dean, and Seamus.

"Alicia, truth or dare?" Ron asked as he pulled her paper out.

"Dare."

"Looks like we're starting out strong," (y/n) said with a laugh as she looked at her roommate.

"I dare you to run downstairs and confess your love to the first boy you see."

Alicia sent Ron a wink as she got up from the circle and headed down the stairs of the common room. Everyone got up to watch it all happened. Unfortunately, Colin Creevey was the first boy she had ran into.

"Colin, my heart in this instance only beats for you. Be the peanut to my jelly and marry me where we will run away together and have many kids," she said flopping into his arms.

George and Fred let out a whistle as she placed a kiss on his cheek before turning to the rest of the common room. The party had come to a stop to see what the commotion was about. She gave one final wave before bowing and walking up the stairs. 

"That was badass," (y/n) said as she pulled the girl into a hug.

"It's mostly the alcohol but that was so much fun. Poor Collin didn't even see it coming," Alicia said with a laugh as they went back to their original seats.

"Okay," Alicia said looking out towards the group. "Ron, truth or death?"

"Truth."

"Who was the first person you had a crush on?"

Ron's face turned a bright pink as he took a sip of the potion that was in George's hand. "(Y/n)."

"What?"

"No way."

(y/n) let out a laugh as she thought about all the times Ron was extra nice to her when she was in the Burrow. "I think it's sweet."

"I don't fancy you anymore, but you were the first girl I had ever met, and well you are bloody gorgeous."

(y/n) felt her cheeks heat up at his compliment and sent him a small smile. She felt Fred's grip around her tighten as he shot a glare at his brother.

"Uhh anyways, Hermione truth or dare?"

"Dare."

(y/n) looked over to the girl before letting out a giggle into Fred's arm. "This night just keeps getting better and better."

"I got a dare for you," Ginny said with a laugh. "I dare you to kiss Ron."

Hermione went pink in the face as she looked over to Ron. "Uh, okay." She scooted over to Ron who looked mortified that this was about to happen. She placed her hand on his cheek before bringing him in closer and kissing him.

Cheers erupted in the circle, and Hermione was quick to pull away. "Okay, Wren truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have many people have you slept with?"

Wren reached over grabbing the truth serum potion- taking a sip and then smiling. "Five."

"Five?" Lee asked looking over to him. "Who have you slept with?"

"You, of course." He said winking before thinking about it. "Roger Davies, Katie Bell, Cho Chang, and some guy in Slytherin that's irrelevant."

(Y/n) looked over at her best friend in shock. "You slept with all of them?" She asked, but he just nodded before turning his attention on Fred. "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to strip in nothing but your boxers."

Fred gave Wren a wink before blowing him a kiss and stripping in nothing but his underwear. (Y/n) tried her hardest not to stare but it was so hard when he was so in shape. "Okay (y/n) truth or dare?"

"Truth," (y/n) said as she took a sip of the potion. It stung the back of her throat, but in a good way as she looked out to her friends.

Fred smiled at her before saying, "What secrets have you been hiding?"

Before (y/n) could wrap her brain on something else to say the knowledge left her lips. "Where should I start? That Sirius Black is my uncle, Harry Potter is my cousin, or the fact that I'm a seer who can see the future and seen most of my friend's death?"

The room went silent as (y/n) placed a hand over her mouth.

"Sirius Black is your uncle?" Alicia asked.

"You're related to Harry?" Dean and Seamus said at the same time.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this right now," (Y/n) said getting up from her seat and racing out of the boy's dormitory and up to the girls. Her heart was beating so fast and no matter what she tried to think of she couldn't calm herself down.

The door slightly opened, and Angelina came rushing over to her. "It's going to be okay." She said holding her close. (Y/n) just let out sobs as she clutched tighter to her shirt.

"Why would he ask that?"

"I don't know, but we already made Dean, Seamus, and Alicia swear to secrecy. They won't tell a soul."

***

Wren looked over towards Fred in disgust. If it wasn't for Lee holding him back he would have socked him in the head. He was still sitting in the same spot- motionless.

"Are you even going to try to go and apologize to her?" Wren spat out.

Fred looked over to him, a look of sorrow before shaking his head. "I messed up, big time. I think space would be good for now. I don't know what I was thinking."

"You weren't!" Wren said getting up and shaking Lee off.

"Wren, stand back," George said looking between his friend and brother. "Look we're all intoxicated right now. Maybe-"

"Maybe what? We should all stand down. What right did you have to ask that knowing she was hiding something to not only you but other people? What would have happened if anyone else was in this room and heard what she said. You're lucky this was just a Gryffindor party!"

"You think I don't know that?" Fred yelled, standing up. "You think I don't see how she's always tired, and something is eating away at her. How I love her so much but as far as I can see she only comes to you for help. She can't even tell her own boyfriend what's troubling her. How do you think that makes me feel?"

Wren bit the inside of his lip as he watched Fred crumble down.

"I just don't know what to do," he whispered falling back down to the ground.

"Yeah, me either." Wren said giving Lee a look before heading out of the room and up to where the Ravenclaw tower was. He knew morning was going to be a mess and he needed to find a way to fix it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google β€οΈπŸ’› First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
11.3K 292 30
"I hate your lips, I hate your voice, I hate the way you walk, I hate the way you say my name, I hate your beautiful face, I hate your pretty freckle...
57K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...
134K 3.4K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...