Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

By Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... More

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House

427 8 19
By Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

I woke up again to the sound of my alarm clock like always, so I slammed the button to make my alarm clock stop beeping and I went to grab my phone. I did not feel like getting out of bed today because of all the school work and stress. But when I got on my phone I saw a message from Junko? Wait...is it Friday already again? But the school is closed for a while till they can repair the damages. Why message me anyway?

So I opened the messages that Junko sent me and read it.

Junko Enoshima:

Hey you little optimist monkey. Since we cannot go to the game room due to the school being repaired I decided to invite everyone to my house including you. Plus we can all have a sleepover. Whoever burned that bitch down that was so despair inducing!!!

I sat there and rolled my eyes at the message. Of course...it's Junko Enoshima. I sighed, I am not going to be able to come over due to my dad. Unless...

Makoto Naegi:

Junko, I don't know if I am going to be able to come over. After all you already know how my dad is. Sorry...if there was any plan on how I can come over that be nice.

I sighed thinking any possibility to get over to Junko's house. They cannot convince my dad, so that plan is out of the question.

Junko Enoshima made a group chat with you and others...

Huh? Why did she add me in a group chat?

Junko Enoshima:

GUYS! We need to help Makoto get out of the house. His father is too much of a issue and we need to do something fast.

Leon Kuwata:

Like what? No way in convincing the dad.

Makoto Naegi:

Right.

Sayaka Maizono:

Then what should we all do?

Byakua Togami:

Why am I even in this chat? I am not helping with this. I am leaving.

*Byakua Togami left the chat*

Aoi Asahina:

Who added the asshole in here?

Junko Enoshima:

Me. >:D

Hifumi Yamada:

How about we make a drawing to teleport him here to Junko's place.

Celestia Ludenberg:

Are you stupid? No I should not question that. You are Hifumi indeed stupid. We should ask someone who has brains for this. I am of the opinion I, Junko, Mukuro, Mondo, and Kyoko go help Makoto. So all of you can go get ready.

*9 People left the chat*

Kyoko Kirigiri:

Ok that settles it then. Now how about I ask this. Makoto, is your house two story or one?

Makoto Naegi:

It's a two story house.

I did not question on what Kyoko is saying. She might have something planned maybe.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

What side of the house are you on?

Makoto Naegi:

The right side of the house. My sister is on the left.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

Right. So plan, Junko and Mukuro can scout the outside. Aoi and I will get a ladder so you can climb out of your window. Is it a side window?

Makoto Naegi:

Yeah, side window. Nice plan Kiri!

Aoi Asahina:

It is well thought hehe!

Junko Enoshima:

Ok then! Me and my sis will hurry and drive over there with Kyoko and Aoi. See you all later!

Aoi Asahina:

Cya!

Makoto Naegi:

See you guys soon!

I shut off my phone smiling to myself. This will work after all? So I went and packed a pair for Pj's and other belongings. I threw on my usual outfit I would wear to school. I then walked over to my bedroom door and opened it a bit to see if any lights were on, and they're were lights on still. We will have to be quiet then. First I need to make sure they think I am sleeping.

I walked over to my bed and looked around my room to see if I can use anything thats round. I saw a small bean bag in the corner of my room near my desk I use to be at when I was being homeschooled. I walked over to the bean bag, picked it up, and went back to my bed and put it a little bit under my blanket. Threw a few more blankets under my big blanket to make it look like a human is sleeping here.

Makoto: There. Now to grab my belongings.

I grabbed my stuff and waited for Kyoko and the others to message me when they are here. I hope this will not take long.

...

...

...

I looked at my phone and finally a messaged popped up now. It's been like a good 15 minutes. So I looked at it and it was Kyoko.

Kyoko Kirigiri:

We're here. Head to your window and open it. Make sure to leave it unlock so you can go back through it that way.

Makoto Naegi:

Ok! I already made sure that it looks like I am sleeping in my bed. So we should be good too on that.

She did not respond back. So I looked out my window to see if they were there and they were. Kyoko and Aoi were wearing black suits. I'm assuming they are wearing that so they cannot be seen in the dark. But, I opened my window while holding my belongings and climbed out, then closed it leaving it unlocked. As they were putting the ladder up for me to climb down.

I climb down the ladder and hugged both of them.

Makoto: Girls, thank you so much. All of you!

I let go of them both and they both just nodded. We quietly ran over to Junko's car, threw my bag in, and got in the left side of the car. Aoi sat in the middle of the seat and Kyoko sat on the right side of the car.

Junko: Are you guys ready to have some fun at my house?

Aoi: Heck yeah! We might as well use this time to spend time with each other.

Makoto: Agreed.

Soon the car sped off quickly. 20 minutes later we were at Junko's house. Once we all went in, I saw all our other friends sitting in a circle in the living room.

Leon: Hey look! The luckster actually made it.

Makoto: Hehe. It was not luck, rather if it was not for all of you I would not be here.

Aoi: Wait, where is Byakua, Toko and Sakura, where is she?

Mukuro: Byakua said he did not want to spend time with us and play our games. So Toko followed along with his opinion. Sakura said to me and my sis that she had to go to a country to fight someone. Basically a tournament.

Makoto: Right.

Celeste: So what game are we planning to play today Junko?

I looked over at Junko and saw this huge grin on her face and she started to laugh. Why would she be laughing. Unless she has something planned for a specific someone.

Junko: I'm glad you ask! Today we are playing Spin the Bottle!!!

Sayaka: Wh-What! I thought we were just going to have a wholesome sleepover?

Mondo: Sayaka it does not seem that bad. So don't be a stubborn bitch!

Leon: Hey you can't go around and just call people whatever you want.

Mondo: Oh really now you red headed little asshole. Learn to man up for once. All of you do!

Kiyotaka: EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN! Please bro this is not worth fighting. Let's just play the game.

Mondo: Tch.

They both sat down and I looked over at some others just shaking there heads. I sighed and looked at the bottle in the middle of the group.

Mondo: Who's spinning first?

Junko: Hey I should be asking that! Wait, no I should pick. So I am gonna spin the bottle and see who will go first to spin.

Junko spun the bottle really fast. Everyone watched it as it went around and around and around and around over and over again. Then finally it landed on Kyoko. Everyone started oohing.

Chihiro: Is this even safe?

Junko: YES it is shorty! Now Kyoko you have to spin to see who you get.

I looked over at her worried. She probably was worrying to. But no one could tell due to how well she hides her feelings.

Kyoko: Fine.

Kyoko spun the bottle a little fast and some of the guys were hoping it was them. I kinda got jealous by this, after all she is my girlfriend. But I need to contain my cool. So we have to have hope, believe in Kiri.

So as the bottle spun it landed on...

...

....

..............

........................................................................................................

Me? The bottle landed on me? I mean I am happy but it's so coincidental, something seems off. Everything about this seemed off. I looked over at Kyoko as she was sitting next to me. I gulped, nervous to kiss her. This is because are friends are watching and I don't want them to know about our relationship yet! Ugh! Why now? We have kept it from them now for almost two to three months?

Junko: HURRY UP AND KISS ALREADY!

Kyoko: Did you do something to rig this?

Junko: What are you talking about lavender locks! I did no such thing.

I looked over at Kyoko and sighed. I looked back at Junko and saw a hammer behind her back...wait...A HAMMER? With instinct so Kyoko will be fine I slammed my lips on to her which caught her and everyone by surprise. Then we both pulled away quickly heavily breathing.

Sayaka: And caught that on tape.

She then mumbled something else.

Makoto: S-Sayaka are you serious?

Celeste: Makoto, why so quick to kiss her?

Makoto: W-Well you knew what Junko was going to do if I refused or Kyoko.

Mondo: Whatever, that was terrible. I would have kissed her better.

Makoto: Wh-What?

Did Mondo just...no he didn't.  He would not actually lay a hand on Kyoko. Whatever he is planning I am not going to like it.

Mondo: Here, this is how you do it?!

I noticed Kyoko flinched and I went in front of her. I could feel myself getting upset and infuriated by what he is going to do.

Mondo: Move out of the way shorty. You might look tough but I can still squash you with ten times my weight.

Kiyotaka: Bro stop!

Kiyotaka came charging at Mondo but Mondo threw him on the ground.

Chihiro: M-Mondo please stop.

Mondo: No I am gonna to do it. After all I think Kyoko deserves someone more better than this little punk.

I started to get more pissed by this. My blood was boiling. So I shouted at Mondo.

Makoto: YOU LEAVE HER ALONE RIGHT NOW.

My voice went to a deep but yet loud yell. I noticed Mondo was still not holding back for a fight. Everyone I could tell was scared. They knew Mondo is to strong and a little to quick. But I saw him charged at me, so I grabbed Kyoko and grabbed her hand bringing her to the other side.

Mondo: You need to learn to listen!

I then ran at Mondo and swiped him from his feet then grabbed him by the neck.

Makoto: Lay one finger on my girlfriend and you will be sorry. SO DON'T EVER PULL STUFF LIKE THAT AGAIN.

I threw him out of the window until I felt someone grab me.

Kiyotaka: Stop fighting both of you! Let's just sit down and talk.

I kept breathing in and out, in and out. D-Did I let my anger get the best of me over something stupid. Shit!

I looked around everyone seeing how they are terrified of what happened.

Junko: Well thanks for ruining my window!

I looked over at Kyoko and saw fear in her eyes but not in her face. W-Was she scared of me now? I ran up stairs and just went into a room and locked the door. Dammit! I let my anger get the best of me.

I threw stuff everywhere on the floor. My father was right. I probably should go grab my things and leave. I should not have come over. Now Kyoko saw what I did, I was only trying to protect her.

I clenched my fist in disgust of what I did. Why do I have to live with this curse? Why can't I control myself? I should have just dropped Mondo. But why did Mondo try to get all over Kyoko? It was just a kiss? I will have to find out later.

I went over to the bathroom and took off my headband. I covered my mouth as I see my eyes were red. No...no, no, no, no, NO! I hurried and put my headband back on. I went out of the hallway and looked around for my bag. Once I found it, I sighed. I quietly went downstairs and heard everyone whispering.

Junko: I never knew Makoto can be that strong?

Hifumi: I mean by looking at him, it did not look like he could throw Mondo.

Kiyotaka: Guys give it a r-

Everyone then noticed I was listening to them. I just shook my head and slowly walked down the stairs, bag in hand.

Makoto: I am sorry, I should not have done that. I am going home.

All of a sudden while I was walking I felt someone who tugged at my hand. It felt like...a glove hand!

I turned around and saw Kyoko and she hugged me. I almost felt like crying, so I hugged her back.

Kyoko: Don't go. What Mondo did was wrong, and I know what you did was wrong too, just don't throw him out of the window like that.

Hearing her voice, it soothed me. I took a deep breath and let it out. I hugged her a while longer till someone ruined the moment.

Junko: Ok can you both now stop kissy goo goo gahing and what and let's continue to play.

We both went and sat back down next to each other but everyone gave us, "the look." I was so confused, and looked back over at Kyoko noticing kinda of the same reaction.

Kyoko: What is it?

Sayaka: So...you two...are a thing?

Everyone started laughing and I tried to hide my embarrassment. Really...but me and Kyoko might as well tell them now, even though I never planned this soon.

Chihiro: W-Wait are they actually dating?

Junko: DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT MAKOTO SAID TO MONDO. Ugh, Makoto repeat what you said to Mondo.

Makoto: Can you remind me of which part?

Junko: Where you said something than threw Mondo out of the window.

Mondo: Tch.

I jumped noticing Mondo with bandage wrapped on his forehead. Assuming the glass hurt him. I then looked at everyone.

I sighed and looked through my memory then said it out loud.

Makoto: I think it was, "Lay one finger on my girlfriend and you will be sorry. So don't pull stuff like that ever again. I don-

Everyone started laughing, I then soon realized I gave Kyoko and I away. I slapped my face, ashamed of what I said.

Junko: You both sh-should see the look on your f-face. ITS PRICELESS.

I looked at Kyoko and saw that she was blushing but was trying to hide it. I smiled a little and then turned back to them and sighed.

Makoto: I guess we both can't hide it forever. We promised myself and Kyoko were planning to tell you all. But not now or here. The only person who knew was Aoi.

Sayaka: W-Wait, YOU KNEW AND YOU DID NOT TELL ME! You were suppose to tell me if they were! That was the plan.

Then she mumbled something out. I just ignored it.

Aoi: Well Makoto was too nice, plus he gave me donuts. So I gave in hehe. Plus I am a loyal friend.

Celeste: Since the cat is out of the bag, how long have you two been dating?

Makoto: S-Since two to three months now.

Everyone besides Aoi: TWO TO THREE MONTHS?!

Hifumi: HOW CAN YOU HIDE SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR THAT LONG! IN THE 2D WORLD YOU CAN ONLY HIDE THAT FOR AT LEAST A WEEK OR LESS.

Celeste: This is reality not fiction you fool. But I am impress but also not.

Makoto: Ah!

Celeste: I mean, after how you reacted to help and save Kyoko it seemed a little obvious. After all we caught you about to give CPR to her without hesitation.

I scratched my neck out of nervousness. Wow, she obverse very well. But I never expected her to look into small details like that.

Junko: Damn you two must of have sex during that time period.

Makoto and Kyoko: Wh-What?!

Everyone started to ball up again, even Mondo. I was getting nervous by all of the sudden attention on me and Kyoko. I took her hand in mine since now it was ok to do so. I looked at her and smiled, she then looked back at me and nodded with blush on her face.

Mukuro: Damn, with all the fuss we now need to go to bed. You all can still be up but I am heading off to bed. It's now 10 p.m.

Kyoko: I am as well. All this tension and day has made me exhausted. Night everyone.

I followed right behind her and Mukuro like some of the others. As they were all entering there room Kyoko hurried and pulled me over to hers. I was confused by this but she shut the door and pinned me against the wall. I smiled at this. I tilt her head to look at me and I see her roll her eyes at me.

Kyoko: I wanted you to stay here with me for the night.

She blushed at first then faded.

Makoto: Well you seemed really confident when you pulled me in here. Doesn't that mean we will share a bed?

Kyoko: Yeah, I don't mind.

Wow I was expecting Kyoko to at least get shy about it. This confidence...it's really hard to resist. I blushed a little at first but then got an idea...kind of.

Makoto: I see your being more confident with me. Usually you might end up getting nervous with things like this. Since you are new to it like me, but I know I am not going to do anything to you.

Kyoko: Well I knew you weren't going to do anything to me anyways.

I then got up off the wall and pushed Kyoko onto the bed and me on top of her then gave a slight devilish smile.

Makoto: Hmm...a girl with confidence is very sexy.

Kyoko: I-

She would not finish her sentence. So I did get her speechless. I noticed now a big shade of red was covered all over her beautiful face. I got up off of her and lifted her a hand.

Kyoko: I- umm I-

Makoto: You don't need to say anything. Remember what you told me, we can just be silent and we don't have to talk. After all your being here is fine. Or I rather say the best if we can change that line.

I smiled at her and she smiled back losing her blush. Looks like she is getting used to showing more emotion.

I went into the bathroom to change into my pjs and headed back out and went into bed. Great, after being very over confident of myself now I am nervous to share the same bed with Kyoko. I am such an idiot. To go through with the attempt to see her get all flustered...even though she is cute when she is b-but still.

So I made a small bed on the floor without her noticing. I laid there staring at the ceiling. Kyoko then came out of the bathroom and noticed I was on the floor.

Kyoko: Why are you not sleeping in the bed.

Makoto: I-I can't. I have to respect your boundaries.

Kyoko: But you did not earlier.

Makoto: THAT WAS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO SEE YOU GET FLUSTERED OK! Plus it was also a compliment, and you're cute when you blush.

I looked over at her and she had the same face almost as before but a light pink.

Kyoko: Well your getting in the bed. I promise I am fine with it.

I sighed knowing I probably will not be able to argue with her. So I got in the bed and as soon as I did I felt arms wrapped around me hearing someone sleeping. It was Kyoko. She just got in bed, but it's been a long day for her. I clenched my pillow while she was holding me in her arms. I was nervous at first but then smiled at how cute she was.

Soon I fell asleep along with her.

Nothing could go wrong when she is by my side right? And the rest too right?

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.2M 47.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
205K 10.8K 75
Amending the mistakes of everyone, was what left in life of Anshuman Mannan, when all his brothers left them to hang after the family was disrupted w...
903K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...