What's Up Danger [On Hold]

By littlen23

Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch apart of the avengers have gone through so much she lost her parents, her tw... More

What's Up Danger
Wanda Maximoff
Prologue #1
Prologue #2
For one of my readers
Chapter Two Meeting the Marauders

Chapter One Where am I?

194 6 0
By littlen23

~S.W.O R.D.~

Wanda walks into S.W.O.R.D. and walks up to the front desk.

"I know you have him," said Wanda.

"I'm sorry, but like I said...," replied the front desk guy.

"Please...," asked Wanda.

"Please," Wanda asked again more softly.

"When I came back, he was gone. His body. I know he's here. He deserves a funeral, at least. I deserve it," said Wanda.

Then the phone started ringing. The front desk guy picks up the phone.

"Yes, sir," answered the front desk guy.

"Yeah, she's still here," replied the front desk guy looking at Wanda.

"Are you sure?" asked the front desk guy into the phone.

"Of course," replied the front desk guy to the phone then hung up.

He turns to Wanda and gives her directions.

"Through the doors. Down the hall. Two lefts and a right" said the front desk guy as Wanda starts walking towards the door.

"One moment. I have to buzz you in," added the front desk guy.

"I got it! Thanks," replied Wanda.

Wanda uses her powers to open the door and walks through the door.

"Wanda Maximoff? It's an honor to meet you," said the director.

"Truly," added the director.

"Who are you?" asked Wanda. 

"Director Tyler Hayward," answered the director.

"I understand you're here to see Vision, to recover the body, that is, is that right?" asked Hayward.

"Well, I'm his next of kin," answered Wanda.

"I understand," said Hayward.

"I'd like to show you something," added Hayward.

"And then you'll give him to me?" asked Wanda.

"Please, just come with me," said Hayward.

Hayward takes Wanda into the next room to where Vision was. Only to find people working on Vision.

"What is this? Why are you showing me this?" asked Wanda.

"Because you asked to see it," answered Hayward.

"Stop... Stop...," said Wanda.

"Stop it!" screamed Wanda.

"What...," said Wanda.

"What are you doing to him?" asked Wanda.

"We're dismantling the most sophisticated, sentient weapon ever made," answered Hayward.

"But Vision's not a weapon. You can't do this," said Wanda.

"In fact, it is our legal and ethical obligation," said Hayward.

"I just wanna bury him. That's all I want," said Wanda.

"Are you sure?" asked Hayward.

"Excuse me?" asked Wanda.

"Not everyone has the kind of power that could bring their soulmate back online," answered Hayward.

"Forgive me. Back to life," added Hayward.

"No, I can't do that. It's...," said Wanda.

"That's not why I'm here," added Wanda.

"Okay," said Hayward.

"But I cannot allow you to take three-billion dollars' worth of vibranium just to put it in the ground," added Hayward.

"So, the best I can do is, let you say goodbye to him here," said Hayward.

"He's all that I have," said Wanda.

"Well, that's just it, Wanda," said Hayward.

"He isn't yours," added Hayward.

All the workers were screaming and running while guys with guns walk through the door pointing their guns at her.

"Fall back," commanded Hayward.

"It's fine. Let her see for herself," added Hayward.

Wanda walks up to Vision's body and use her powers to where the stone use to be on his forehead.

"I can't feel you," said Wanda sadly.

Wanda leaves S.W.A.R.D feeling all different types of emotions. She gets in her car and starts it but sees a letter that Vision wrote to her.

Wanda drives to westside town which she drives up to a rundown building. Gets out of the car taking the letter with her. She stands in front of the building and opens the letter. Wanda walks inside the rundown building holding the letter to her chest. 

Wanda drops to her knees crying.

She lets out a magic blast as she screams.

Which her magic blast consumes her whole body knocking her out sending her into a different dimension.

~Hogwarts~

A group of kids were chilling and talking by a tree by the black lake. When a red portal opened up in the air dropping a girl onto the ground.

The group of kids noticed the girl was knocked out but still alive. They walk over to her to make sure she was okay. One of them crouch down to her and notice she was slowly waking up.

"Hey you okay," asked a boy with black hair and grey eyes.

Wanda opens her eyes, it's blurry until she focuses and sees a group of people standing over her.

"Where am I," asked Wanda confused.

"You're in Hogwarts," answered a girl with blonde hair. 

"Maybe we should take her to the hospital wing," asked the boy with black hair and dark brown eyes.

"No, I'm fine," said Wanda sitting up from the ground and looking around. 

"Then we should take her to headmaster Dumbledore," asked a girl with brunette hair. 

"Yea, come on what's your name," asked the boy with black hair and grey eyes.

"I'm Wanda, what's your guy's name," answered Wanda.

"Well I'm Regulus Black, that's Narcissa, Andromeda, Lucius, Severus, and Bellatrix,'' answered Regulus.

They took her to the headmaster's office and left Wanda there before telling the headmaster that someone showed up at their school and was knocked out by the black lake. 

"So, who might you be," asked Dumbledore.

"I'm Wanda Maximoff, I don't know how I got here," answered Wanda.

"Can you tell me what you remember before getting here," asked Dumbledore.

"Um, well I just came back from being snapped by Thanos and I went to S.W.O.R.D headquarters to get Vision back since I was the only family left he had but they wouldn't let me. So I drove to this place that but it was all so much for me next thing I know my magic takes over and I'm here," answered Wanda.

"We'll figure out how to get you home by the meantime you will stay here we will sort you and get you a dorm," said Dumbledore. 

Dumbledore gets up and walks to the hat and picks it up and puts it on Wanda's head.

"Ah, Scarlet Witch I always wanted to sort you so much pain for one person first losing her parents, being Strucker experiments, then losing her twin brother, and now your best friend and lover. But you are very brave and loyal to your loved ones but also very cunning and daring and very very powerful would be Slytherin," said the hat.

Dumbledore takes the hat off Wanda's head and places it back on the desk.

"I will call someone from Slytherin to show you around," said Dumbledore said.

A few minutes later walks Regulus Black into the headmaster's office.

"You called me headmaster," asked Regulus.

"Oh yes I would like you to show Wanda around," answered Dumbledore.

Regulus and Wanda walked out of the headmaster's office and started showing Wanda around the school like where the classes are and what the classes were called and about. Then they reached the Slytherin's common room. Regulus gives the password and they step into the dorm.

"This is the Slytherin common room and over there is the boy's dorm and this one is the girl's girl. Let me call my cousin to show you to your room," said Regulus then walking away to get one of his cousins.

Came back a few minutes with Narcissa and Andromeda with him. 

"They will show you to your room," said Regulus then walking away to Severus and Lucius. 

"Come on we'll show you to your room,'' said Andromeda. 

Wanda followed Narcissa and Andromeda to her room which was all green and black covering the room. 

"I hope you like it here," said Andromeda and Narcissa walking out of the room to let her settle in her room. 

Wanda looked around the room while the room color scheme reminded her of her best friend Loki. She shook the thought of her best friend from her mind and jumped on her bed laying down. 

Arthur note
Sorry it took me a long time to publish this I've been busy with college you should thank my sister, Leila for reminding me about this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
634K 23.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
148K 4.1K 59
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
178K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...