Crown's Deception

By Dream-Writes

Queens. Kings. Castles. A Kingdom burned with the scars of the past holds its false princess hostage in the... More

Perfection
Clock strikes twelve
Repercussions
The Other Side
Chase
An Enemy's Gamble
Confession
Scarred Past
Beginning's End
A Dragon's heart
Hellfire
Veritas
A Devil is a Devil
43-0
The Blood on My Soul
NOTICE

Prologue: redo

9 2 0
By Dream-Writes

APPOLOGIES, I HAD TO REDO THIS PART. IT WAS BUGGING ME.

A kingdom burning in fire.

There is nothing worse than seeing the peaceful place you were born in crumble to the ground in a matter of minutes. A single man calling himself King strides through the castle of thorns like he owns the place, thick wine blood dripping down his sword. The jewels of the kingdom have fallen, a suffocating sea of blue and orange swallowing everything it touches, strange men drag people on to the streets. . . the ones who couldn't escape at least.

The city is dead.

By fate or punishment I survived, cursed with the emblems painted on the metal arms and chests forever haunting my mind. Cursed with the scars of my sin.

A motionless body.

I let it happen.

Eyes that would not open.

I was weak. Scared.

Hair dyed red.

I killed her because I wasn't fast enough, wasn't strong enough.

But never again.

Death will be given to those who deserves it. . .

. . . what ever it takes.

Our hearts beat, but who says we are alive?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1K 60
The Diamond Award winner - For kingdom , for country reign for them all. They say the Crown wars is a game of domination not love. Inevitably the bes...
26.2K 1.1K 37
"Why me?" "I've been asking myself the same thing since the day I saw you." *** Hope Lancaster had always lived a relatively normal life. School, wor...
470 52 25
Years after the loss of their beloved King and Queen, the regency in Kaurtyn now has five months to prepare for the crowning of their new monarch. Ne...
294 75 37
They had their secrets, they had their reasons and in the midst of trying to hide their secrets, they realized their oh-so-pleasant life wasn't at al...