๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ || ๐ฏ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By un-essential

when two social media stars cross paths, a whole new world opens up for the both of them. a drama filled worl... More

Mแด‡แด‡แด› Yแดแดœส€ Cสœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€s
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

6

4.7K 95 57
By un-essential

Instagram

••

238,929 likes
cleodoram might get a naked lady tatted on my back 💭
View all 2,821 comments

vinniehacker im looking respectfully
>cleodoram well don't u perv 🙄

rylandstorms you wanna get beat up?
>cleodoram is that a threat? Or a promise
>rylandstorms a promise.

user omg ur a beaut

charlidamelio hot girl *comment liked by cleodoram*

user can we be besties?

nessabarret you so sexc
>cleodoram says you😪

***

Cleo

March had come with a lot more opportunity.

I'd been filming a lot for the podcast, mainly all episodes with me and Mila for the most part. But it's been going good, a lot of good reviews from the teenage audience that like what I have to say and I was definitely loving it.

Me and Chris started talking again, after a week of me technically ignoring him.

I just didn't think he understood where I was coming from but I wasn't going to fight him on this. If I wanted to talk to Vinnie, I was going to do it and I didn't care about what Chris thought of it.

Of course I'd like him to be more supportive but you can't please everybody and I'm not gonna start now.

Speaking of Vinnie I've texted him everyday for the past month, just simply getting to know him.

He was a cool person, definitely has been heartbroken like me so I guess that's where we bonded at. But I haven't really told him everything about my life and I didn't plan on it. I honestly didn't plan on telling anyone I ever met because it was weird for me to be so raw and real about what was going on in my life.

So I played this fake happy character that had a shitty past, but she's now "happy".

But we all know that's bullshit.

I almost forgot to mention but me and Mila moved out of the Airbnb and into a real apartment. We wanted something that was ours instead of another persons, so we've been decorating and doing the whole lot for our new place.

My mother didn't really fancy the idea of me practically moving out of her house at 17, even though that wasn't the case, I was just partially moving until I decided to go back home.

Which was starting to look like it wasn't happening any time soon because I've grown accustomed to the life I'd been living the past month.

But for now, I was just living in the moment.

And in this moment, I was doing homework because I'm still a senior in highschool who still has to apply herself.

I currently am working on an assignment for my English class. A beautiful 2000 word essay about women empowerment, very much so on brand for me.

I'd been working on this one paper for a good hour and a half when my phone started to ring with Vinnie's name flashing across the screen. I'd never FaceTimed him before and I didn't know how to act.

Do I look ugly?

Should I change my clothes?

What if the shirt is too much? He seemed to like it but i don't know?

All these thoughts ran through my brain at lightening speed. I didn't even have time to process anything because I automatically answered the phone without a thought in my mind.

I moved the phone up to face the ceiling so he couldn't see my face and I couldn't see his because it was showing the top of his hair.

Well he can't be a catfish... his hair looks real.

"So are we gonna do the thing where we don't show our faces on camera?" He laughs out, making my heart practically fall out my ass.

Why is his voice attractive?

"You're the one calling me with only your hair in the camera." I retort.

"Okay but you can see me. I don't even know if you're real right now. For all I know you can be cat fishing." He says. I rolled my eyes, but moved the camera to my face, setting the phone against my computer so he could see me.

"Do I look like a catfish now?"

"No you're beautiful though." He says finally coming into view.

Well shit... he wasn't a catfish either.

"No, don't do that 'you're beautiful' shit with me. I'm not falling for it." I laugh, rolling my eyes. "What's wrong ? I cant call my friend beautiful?" He smiles, making me shake my head.

"Not when you look like you're about to jump through the camera to take a bite of me." I tell him, a giggle leaving my mouth. He looked at me for a while not saying a word. I grew shy and just looked back down to my notebook and began typing the rest of my essay not saying anything.

"What're you doing?" He suddenly ask.

"I'm typing my essay for school... you know because I'm still a child."

"You're 17 turning 18, chill out. But are you excited to finally graduate? You're a senior this is your year to shine."

"For the most part I am. But I can't go back there and graduate with my class so what does it really matter?" I mumbled. "You've made it." He simply states. I scrunched my nose up in confusion, making him laugh slightly to himself.

"You've worked your ass off to get there. I heard your podcast the other day... only the first episode, I hadn't caught up to the newer ones yet, but I know you've been through some shit especially within the past year. But the thing about you is that you don't let it define you. And I applaud you for that. So when I say 'you've made it' it's because you struggled to get where you are now but you did it. Give yourself some credit." He finishes.

I can admit, I got lost in the conversation because he was one of the few guys I could actually have an intellectual conversation with.

"You... are something else Mr.Hacker." I breathe out.

"I try, I try." He gushes, with a big smile.

A silence comes over us again but suddenly he speaks. "When's your birthday? You know mine but I never asked when's yours."

"June 2nd. I'm a beautiful gemini, you should get you one." I joke, but he replies with a "I'm trying." Which makes me furrow my brows. "Who's the unlucky lady?"

"Oh you don't know her. She's a beaut though. I'd love for you to meet her sometime. Only thing is she doesn't even live here. Currently she stays in L.A." he tells me. "Well I hope when you meet her the connection is beautiful and everything you've wanted."

I couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy coming on, but again I didn't know him enough to be upset about him actually liking a girl.

"You can't be serious right now?" Vinnie says. "What? What's wrong." I question.

"Are you deadass right now?"

"About what dumbass? You're not saying anything."

"I've said a whole lot, but apparently the dots aren't connecting." He laughs. "I'm sorry, am I missing something right now?" I laugh along with him. "Oh forget it. I cant believe you. I'll call you later I have to post some tiktoks right now. You know, it's my hobby now." He tells me. I nod my head, waving a goodbye before he hangs up the phone.

Soon after I get a text from Mila:

mimi 💖🪐
you have to be the dumbest bitch on the planet if you can't tell that that boy was flirting with you and calling you the girl of his dreams...

"Mila! Mind your goddamn business! And he wasn't flirting with me! We are friends and he barely knows me!" I screamed.

I cant believe her...

nosy ass...

***

happy mother's dayyy💖

today is a special day! i may have mommy issues, but i love my mother with every bone in my body and would hate if something happened to her.

sending nothing but love and light to your families on this beautiful Sunday. or Monday? if you live in Europe lol.

comment, vote and share?

ilysm babies. im sorry I've been gone, I've been taking a break.

mwah😘💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.8K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†
108K 5.2K 41
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
49.8K 1.2K 72
Harry Potter x female reader ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
33.6K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more๐Ÿ“š