The Infamous Love Triangle of...

By peewee1514

~satire~ this is a joke. dont take it seriously Zendaya and her best friend, PPCocaine, have been close for y... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Part 11

4 0 0
By peewee1514

Air infiltrated my lungs as I awoke with a big gasp. As I tried to catch my breath, my sight finally returned. It was dark, a single lightbulb shining above me. I tried to move my arms and legs, but they were tightly tied to the chair I was sat on. 

"Oh, satan..." I whispered to myself as the severity of the situation began to settle in. 

Startling me, loud footsteps came from my right. "MMh, finally woke up, did you?" The familiar voice spoke. I could have recognized it from anywhere. 

"L-Liliane?" I stuttered from fear. She walked in front of me, before doing a small curtsy.

"The one and only." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.6K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
381K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
775K 47.5K 112
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...