Sugar; Fred Weasley

By riddlefiqs

The Weasley twins have been friends with Victoria Chase for the longest time even if their feelings get in th... More

Introduction
Sugar I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sugar II
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Sugar III
Chapter 50

Chapter 14

2.2K 41 53
By riddlefiqs

"We Didn't Know We Were Making Memories, We Were Just Having Fun"

-Winnie The Pooh

+++

[victoria's pov]

"I look like my Great Aunt Tessie!" Ron exclaimed in horror.

He stared at himself in the mirror.

"It doesn't look bad," Harry said.

"If you plan on living in the past," I said. "I'd say about fifty years in the past."

Ron frowned.

"I'm only joking!" I said. "But I can fix it up a bit if you want me to."

"Yes! Anything but this!" Ron pleaded.

I nodded.

"But what if I turn you into a hat by accident?" I asked.

"I don't care!" Ron exclaimed. "I'd rather be one than wear this to the Ball."

"Ok, if you say so."

I pointed my wand at him and flicked my wrist. I closed my eyes and spoke.

"Silk and feathers or... something better. Turn Ronald's dressing robes into something... trendier."

I opened my eyes and saw that Ron's robes had changed. They looked more presentable and less vintage.

"Bloody hell," Ron said. "It worked!"

"That was brilliant," Harry agreed.

I laughed in relief.

"Yes, it is."

"What does trendier mean, anyway?" Harry asked as I was about to leave.

I shrugged and went into my room to get ready for the Ball.

+++

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, Victoria," Hermione said. "Stop worrying!"

I sighed. I always stared at myself in the mirror and searched for imperfections.

(This is the outfit I chose, but you can imagine a different one)

"Thank you, Mione," I said. "You look great as well."

Hermione wore a dress with many shades of pink. Flamingo pink, baby pink, french rose, bubblegum pink, magenta, you name it. They were layered on beautifully and matched her hair color.

She thanked me and we walked out of the Gryffindor common room together to the great hall.

The other day, I had informed Oliver that Fred and I were together and he gladly understood. I didn't know who he was going with, though. Hopefully, he had a date. After all, a lot of girls fancied him so he wouldn't have much trouble finding a date.

Hermione and I could hear the ballroom music before we made it down the stairs. The champions waited for their dates. Cedric was with Cho. Harry was with another Gryffindor named Parvati. Fleur was with the Ravenclaw quidditch team captain, Roger. Lastly, Viktor waited for his date, Hermione. He smiled when he saw Hermione. I nudged her arm to walk up to him and he kissed her hand.

I could see Hermione blushing even though she tried to hide it. I turned around and walked down the steps. I immediately spotted Ginny with Neville. They looked cute together, but I wondered why she wasn't partners with Harry since I always thought they liked each other. Ginny saw me and smiled. She waved for me to stand by her and I did. Fred and George were nowhere to be seen.

"Have you seen Fred and George?" I asked.

Ginny shrugged.

"Maybe they're just nervous," she said. "Angela agreed to go with George so Fred could go with you."

I nodded and Ginny asked me something.

"Where's Hermione?"

Just as I was about to answer, the ballroom music changed and the doors opened. The champions walked into the Great Hall. Everyone was shocked when they saw how beautiful Hermione looked.

"Is that Hermione with Viktor Krum?" I even heard a Gryffindor say.

Dumbledore announced for the champions to dance first. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Miss me?" Fred asked.

I grinned and he took my hand.

"Actually, yes. Where were you?" I asked.

He shrugged it off.

"No need to worry about it."

Ginny and Neville joined the champions, giving everyone else reassurance to dance as well. Fred wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He looked into my eyes as we danced with the other students.

"You look beautiful, Sugar," he whispered.

I blushed and looked away from his eyes. My eyes landed on Oliver and I saw him dancing with a girl named Penelope. I smiled, glad to know he had a date. I saw George dancing with Angela. George and my eyes met and he wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed and Fred looked at me puzzled.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked.

"It's nothing," I said. "George is just being silly."

Fred eyed his brother and George just laughed. Harry danced awkwardly with his date. He wasn't a horrible dancer, but he wasn't great either. I saw Cedric looking at me, grinning, making me grin back. Everyone was having a great time.

I saw that Hermione and Krum had stopped dancing. Hermione went to Harry and Ron to talk.

There was a part when the men lifted their partners and Fred lifted me high into the air. I slightly shrieked as I didn't expect it and he laughed. I laughed along with him, embarrassed.

There was another time when everyone switched partners. I felt someone else grab my waist and Fred had to move on to a different partner as well. I looked to see who the person was and saw a friendly face.

"I see things turned out well," Cedric said.

"Thanks to you," I said, thankful.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said with a sly smile.

We both laughed and continued dancing. Everyone looked at us with an unreadable expression. I let it roll off my back and Cedric spoke.

"How's your knee?" he asked.

"It's a lot better now," I replied.

"Great job at the game," he said. "And I heard what happened at Quidditch practice. I'm impressed."

I was flattered and thanked him.

"I'll see you another time," Cedric said and bowed when we stopped dancing.

"Yes, you will," I said. "And good luck at the next tournament."

I curtsied and walked over to Fred. He was drinking some punch with his twin, George.

"Victoria, you look great!" George said when I walked over.

"Aw, thank you," I said, flustered.

Fred put his arm around me.

"Too bad, she's taken," he said and kissed me cheek.

George laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not trying to take her from you."

I looked at Hermione and she looked upset. She shouted at Ron and ran out of the Great Hall. I looked at Fred, concerned.

"It's ok," he said. "Go."

"Thank's Freddie," I said and kissed him before running off to find my friend.

I ran up the stairs and soon found Hermione sitting on the steps, crying. She saw me and wiped her tears.

"What's wrong, Mione?" I asked, concerned.

She sniffed.

"Why does Ron always act like I have no feelings?!" she exclaimed. "I'm not a heartless sociopath! And I'm not a last-minute resort!"

She sobbed even more and I sat next to her. I gave her a hug to make her feel better.

"Maybe Ron's just jealous that you went with Krum instead of him," I said.

"Why would he be jealous?" she asked. "We're just friends."

I shrugged.

"Perhaps... he likes you. He just doesn't know yet."

Hermione shook her head.

"Why are boys so complicated?" she asked.

"I honestly have no idea," I replied. "But then again, girls are also complicated."

She slightly laughed and nodded.

"I'm not in the mood to be at the ball anymore," she said.

"Me too," I said. "Let me tell Fred first."

She nodded and I got up. I went back to the Great Hall. I saw Ginny and Neville happily dancing, but I couldn't find George anywhere. I saw Cho crying as she ran out of the Great Hall. What was wrong with everyone? I went to George and asked him where Fred was. George looked surprised to see me for some reason.

"Why are you asking?" he asked.

"Well, I dunno. Maybe because I'm his girlfriend," I said.

"But everyone says you and Cedric are still a thing," he said.

"What? I thought that rumor was over?" I exclaimed.

+++

[author's pov]

Fred watched as Victoria ran out of the Great Hall after Hermione. He couldn't help but smile at her beauty. He felt like the luckiest guy in the entire world. Angela walked over to Fred and showed him a moving picture.

"Fred, I think you should take a look at this," she said.

Fred's eyes darkened when he saw the picture. It showed Victoria hugging Cedric, but breaking the hug when they noticed the photographer.

"I think she's having a secret relationship," Angela said quietly.

George poked over his twin's shoulder to look at the photo.

"Bloody hell," George said.

Before he could say anything else, Fred walked out of the Great Hall, upset about the situation.

+++

[Victoria's pov]

"So aren't you and Cedric a thing?" George asked.

I scoffed.

"Of course not!" I shouted. "Where did Angela even get this?"

George shrugged.

I put the picture in my pocket and turned around. I soon realized everyone was holding a copy of the photograph. Cedric looked at me, confused as I was. It wasn't the best time to talk to him so instead, I walked out of the Great Hall. I was not about to have history repeat itself. I had to find Fred.

I ran into the Gryffindor common room. I went up to the boys' dorms, breaking the school policy, and knocked on Fred's door.

"Freddie?" I said, hoping he was there.

The door was locked and I didn't have my wand. Who carries a wand to a ball?
There wasn't an answer.

"Just so you know, Cedric and I aren't dating," I said.

The door opened and I saw Fred. His eyes looked red as if he were crying.

"Then what the hell is this?!" he raised his tone, holding the photo.

I sighed.

"It's just a big misunderstanding," I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"They always say that," he said and shut the door in my face.

Tears dared to fall, but I didn't let them. I was more angry at Fred for not believing me. I walked down the steps and ran into my dorm. Hermione looked at me concerned and confused. A few minutes ago, I was completely fine.

I laid face down on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked.

I looked up at her.

"I think Fred and I just broke up."

+++

Yeah, that just happened. I should've warned y'all this book was going to be a roller coaster.

Would you rather have Fred or Ginny pick out your birthday gift?

Your author, riddlefiqs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 247 27
Hermione Granger thought she was going to fall in love with Ron. But what if another Weasley steals her heart? (Discontinued)
64.9K 1.6K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
12.8K 353 66
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
56K 618 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...